Germ Theory vs Terrain Theory / Pleomorphism / Béchamp, Rife, Naessens, Reich

Even stranger, over the years the somatids were revealed to be virtually indestructible! They have resisted exposure to carbonization temperatures of 200° C and more. They have survived exposure to 50,000 rems of nuclear radiation, far more than enough to kill any living thing. They have been totally unaffected by any acid. Taken from centrifuge residues, they have been found impossible to cut with a diamond knife, so unbelievably impervious to any such attempts is their hardness.

Holy Cow, this is a significant point of knowledge.
If this is true then the current materialistic theory falls apart. If I understand somatids correctly they are the basic life form for all of life. Which means they exists on the entire universe. which mean they existed before the big bang! Which means they create the matrix of the universe! Which means life begets matter not the other way around. And there is no such thing as a sterile environment.

The big questions>>> how do we enhance somatidal function and energy. How to influence their positive affects on form. Is this the creator!

It boggles my mind and is so exciting!😵

@Ketone Cop from which book is that quote about Raymond Rife's discoveries?

Reading the latest posts made me think of how accurate the old saying of "catching a cold" might be, after all. I've previously dismissed this as nonsense, something that grandmothers say to their grandchildren: "Put your scarf on, otherwise you might catch a cold from the drafty wind!" But as it often turns out, grandmothers know best! :-D From the perspective of Terrain Theory, the cold draft in your neck might 'provoke' the microzymas to act differently, maybe?
Thus the importance of coldtherapy, in order to make our terrain not sensitive to cold.

You can read Cristopher Bird book for free on archive: The Galileo of the microscope : the life and trials of Gaston Naessens : Bird, Christopher, 1928- : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive
and The persecution and trial of Gaston Naessens : the true story of the efforts to suppress an alternative treatment for cancer, AIDS, and other immunologically based diseases : Bird, Christopher, 1928- : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

[
Q: (Carlisle) In the last session, you mentioned cold protocols as an aid to help fight off Ebola and strengthen the immune system. We were wondering what kind of temperature, duration, and frequency of cold exposure is optimal for this?

A: Ten to fifteen C, and same number of minutes. Daily is best initially, but four times weekly for maintenance. The approach can be gradual.

Q: (Andromeda) God...

(L) That's not so bad.

(Pierre) It's not that at 16 or 17 C you have no more effect.

(L) Yeah, they said "optimal". Yeah...

(Andromeda) Yeah, we're not overachievers around here for sure! [laughter]

(Mr. Scott) So, 30 C or 25 degrees C? [laughter]

(Pierre) I knew you were going to go there!

(Chu) They said initially. Initially could be the first day. [laughter]

(L) No! They didn't mean the first day. Okay, just to answer that question, how long do you have to do it every day at those low temperatures to really get the benefit?

A: 2 to 3 weeks.

Q: (L) So, for 2 to 3 weeks you have to do it every day, and then after that it's 4 times a week. That would be more or less every other day.

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So you could have days when you torture yourself, and days when you don't! [laughter] Good lord, that's cold!

(Pierre) 10 is cold.

(L) Is 10 actually the most optimal?

(Pierre) Don't answer this question!

A: For some. Others experience the benefits at a higher temp.

I have linked a couple of points thanks to this.

I found this video, but I only have access to machine translation.

And about Naessens I found few results in Spanish

Dr. Gaston Naessens, born in France in 1924, had a meteoric career as a biologist. While working in a blood testing laboratory, he realized that there was something unexplainable about it, which was cited in the literature as "scum" and which microscopes did not clarify. The only son of a wealthy family, he decided to work for himself, and his first step was to go to Wetzlar, Germany, where the Leitz Optical Company was located and where expert optical craftsmen lived and helped him design a microscope of his own invention. Then he set it up by Barbier-Bernard et Turenne, a company specialized in delicate instruments for the Navy. It reached 20,000 magnification. With it he discovered that the scum was formed by tiny particles between 0.05 and 0.2 mieras, which he called SOMATIDES. In healthy organisms, with an active immune system, Somatids went through a cycle of three phases, Somatide, spore and double spore, with a return to Somatide. But when the immune system was weakened, an abnormal cycle of 16 phases appeared, including: double spore, bacteria, double spore bacillus, spore, yeast, ascospore, mycelium, Somatids. He researched, always on his own, various products that managed to restore the normal three-phase cycle. In 1947 he found one, rather an antiserum, which he called GN-24 (Gaston Naessens, 1924). It was used by doctors with excellent results in various forms of cancer and was sold in pharmacies in Switzerland.

Harassed by the academic forces he moved to Corsica, where he installed his laboratory. At an international convention of the Scottish Freemasonry that took place on the island, some of its members learned about it, with the best of intentions they spread the word, and hundreds of desperate patients came there, which was highlighted in the Paris-Match. This forced the French authorities to intervene. A senior French police officer whose wife had been cured by Naessens facilitated her escape to Canada in 1964. But the soap opera did not end there. In the North American country he developed another, much simpler product from camphor, 714-X, which restored the immune system and the three-phase cycle of the Somatids. When in 1989 an excessive number of doctors prescribed it, the academic alarm went off and Naessens ended up with his bones in prison. The trial was sounded and made headlines. Many doctors who had successfully prescribed 714-X, for fear of being delayed by the stablishment, did not appear to testify on Naessens' behalf, but a few brave ones did, including Dr. Walter Clifford of Colorado Springs (Tesla Manes); a leading US Army expert; and Dr. Jan Merta de Velehrad, head of an official Canadian service. Naessens was acquitted and the 714-X can be sold discreetly and by strict prescription in Canada, the USA and Mexico. Its disadvantage is that it must be administered by intralymphatic injection, a technique that few doctors know about. Let us return to the Somatids. According to Naessens, they are the precursors of DNA and carry genetic information. With more modern means it has been possible to study them much better than Reich and his predecessors. They survive at temperatures of over 200°C, insensitive to acids, concentrated alkalis and radiation of 50,000 rems, which is an eyesore. Their hardness is similar to that of diamonds, suggesting a crystalline structure. Thus, it is not uncommon for them to withstand the most severe sterilizations and to slip through the densest filters. This allows them to be isolated from the other components of the blood and concentrated by centrifugation. According to these characteristics, they will survive interstellar travel, transported in meteorites, proving Svante Arrhenius and Fred Hoyle right in their theories about the extraterrestrial origin of life.

A piece of meat cut in cubic form and kept isolated, when fed with Somatids, increases in size by the multiplication of its cells, something inconceivable in a muscular tissue separated from a living organism. But the strangest thing happens when pure and washed Somatids are injected from a white rabbit to a black one. After a month, the black rabbit will have white hair and a grey colour. The same thing happens when Somatids are injected from one black rabbit to another white one. The skin grafts between these "somatized" rabbits do not present any rejection. This shows that they carry genetic information and perhaps in 50 or 100 years time it will be known how, as they do not carry anything like DNA. If these Somatids had a crystalline structure they would keep this information in it. The DNA was discovered in the nucleus of the cells by Friedrich Miescher in 1869! He claimed that it was related to heredity, a theory not confirmed until 1944, 75 years later, by Oswald Avery. In 1952 Watson and Crick, with a meccano of wires and colored balls, discovered its helical structure. The discovery of the DNA in 1869 was premature, and perhaps now, the genetic role of the Somatids is also premature. Naessens' microscope, which he calls the Somatoscope, attracted the interest of the top managers of the Carl Zeiss company. It is not complicated and could be built in series at an affordable price. However, neither Zeiss nor other optics companies have decided. It is suspected that its disclosure would make it possible for hundreds of new researchers to find something that would turn the paradigm of Biology upside down. In any case, Naessens himself provides a supplement that can be adapted to any microscope and that allows to distinguish acceptably the Somatide cycle.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Photograph by Dr. Gaston Naessens in Quebec, Canada.

Fotografia del Dr. Gaston Naessens en Quebec, Canada..jpg

Around the time I started this thread, I formulated a few questions about the topic that I thought we could ask the Cs if we can't figure them out here. One of them was this:

- From an ID point of view, what is the purpose of viruses? Why were they made?

Kay Kim posted some relevant excerpts from the transcripts on the previous page. (Thanks for that!)

This is the crucial part:

Q: (L) Okay, we have a question that Psyche and I have been thinking about. After reading this book about viruses, we have the idea that viruses may be the means by which genetic manipulation {as in intentional coming from other densities} has taken place on this planet for millions, if not billions, of years.
A: Yes

Q: (L) Does that mean that a virus is a transdimensional manifestation?
A: Yes. Thoughts made manifest! Compare to some crop circles!

So viruses are basically genetic information, they have no life of their own, so the genetic information is intended for the target/host. Viruses couldn't care about their own genetic information any more than a piece of paper cares about what's written on it. (Think about the stupidity of the idea that viruses 'evolve' towards what's good for their 'survival'. You need some kind of brain damage to believe that.)

Laura said 'genetic manipulation'. (Apparently 8 years ago, so I'm a bit late to the party again.) So I think a good way of looking at viruses is as software upgrades or patches. It's information added to working software, i.e. to a living organism and its genetic code.

If the distinction between regular and retro-viruses is relatively correct, then the regular ones would create changes only in the 'infected' organisms/populations, while retroviruses write the code into the host DNA and affect offspring as well, making the change more or less permanent.

So viruses are created to change the genetic make-up of humans (and other creatures).

The Cs mentioned lizards, so I think that would be the lowest level (4D STS) that can create them through 'thoughts made manifest'. (3D can tinker with it, but any 'creating' is basically modifying what already exists, including 3D STO influence by consciousness.) So 4D and above can create viruses, both STS and STO.

Given that both STS and STO can do this, this means a wide range of purposes. After all, a virus is just information, thus in itself purpose-neutral. Which means that many viruses never had the purpose of causing any harm to anyone. (Which also means the whole term 'virus' is very inappropriate.)

One thing that kind of bothers me is that I'm not sure that when the Cs say 'virus', they mean the same thing we do. It wouldn't be the first time they've used something in a different sense than we expect (like DNA 'strands'). Sometimes our own definitions are so confused the Cs can't even answer the questions because they make no sense to them. And our understanding of viruses is pretty confused. It's possible that we're conflating several concepts under this term, or misunderstanding what the Cs are talking about exactly.

So the connection between viruses and disease is kind of incidental. Some viruses may be designed to cause disease, if they're made by 4D STS. It would serve a purpose. But more likely the purpose would be genetic changes leading not to disease but something long-term that's beneficial to 4D STS, like easier controllability or decreased awareness, etc. On the other hand, from the STO direction, the purpose can be the opposite. And a few days of 'sickness' can be just a short process of 'installation' of the upgrade.

This makes quite a lot of sense. The thing that I still don't understand is how the virus spreads exactly. The TT idea that viruses are created inside the body does not fit very well here. Unless 4D creeps can literally create the viruses inside millions of our bodies rather than outside. Which is an interesting idea, but that would require a lot of active interfering from them all the time, and trying to explain all virus-related 'disease' this way would be pretty far-fetched, I think.

So where exactly are these software upgrades created and how are they distributed? If there's a particular genetic sequence created this way and is to be 'installed' in millions of people, then none of the TT explanations I've seen make any more sense that what GT has to offer.

Aside from the fact that information regarding the spread of any particular disease is massively distorted by the authorities, there still seems to be a clear sense of a new 'disease' appearing and quickly manifesting in a lot of people. So by what mechanism exactly does this occur? How do you make millions of people sick with the same thing in a month?

What symptoms will manifest during the 'upgrade' will depend on the terrain and compatibility with the new information, so that's where viruses 'do not directly cause disease'. But they seem to do something, and they have to come from somewhere. So is the distribution of viruses more or less as described by Germ Theory? (Except for spreading through cash because that's really stupid.) Or is there something else going on? What do you think?

So where exactly are these software upgrades created and how are they distributed? If there's a particular genetic sequence created this way and is to be 'installed' in millions of people, then none of the TT explanations I've seen make any more sense that what GT has to offer.

Aside from the fact that information regarding the spread of any particular disease is massively distorted by the authorities, there still seems to be a clear sense of a new 'disease' appearing and quickly manifesting in a lot of people. So by what mechanism exactly does this occur? How do you make millions of people sick with the same thing in a month?

What symptoms will manifest during the 'upgrade' will depend on the terrain and compatibility with the new information, so that's where viruses 'do not directly cause disease'. But they seem to do something, and they have to come from somewhere. So is the distribution of viruses more or less as described by Germ Theory? (Except for spreading through cash because that's really stupid.) Or is there something else going on? What do you think?

Chandra Wickramasinghe and others argue that viruses come from space. Because they can be deposited from the atmosphere in multiple regions of the globe at the same time, that explains why many people can get the virus simultaneously. Here's an interesting interview he did with the Brothers of the Serpent:

Incidentally, here are two papers of his arguing that Covid was from space: BANG! - The Cosmic Tusk

Since reading Jim McCanney years ago, I've imagined viruses and other things being created in the "chemical lab" of comet tails, but I'm sure there are other options.

(I'm not caught up on this thread yet, so apologies if this has already been mentioned!)

As for your earlier question about observing viruses that can't be sourced back to organisms, there's this:

These scientists argue that the viruses observed falling from the atmosphere must have been swept up from the surface, but Wickramashinghe thinks that's nonsense. He talks about his and others' studies (up to 41 km above the surface) of infalling viruses:

Last edited:
Around the time I started this thread, I formulated a few questions about the topic that I thought we could ask the Cs if we can't figure them out here. One of them was this:

- From an ID point of view, what is the purpose of viruses? Why were they made?

Kay Kim posted some relevant excerpts from the transcripts on the previous page. (Thanks for that!)

This is the crucial part:

So viruses are basically genetic information, they have no life of their own, so the genetic information is intended for the target/host. Viruses couldn't care about their own genetic information any more than a piece of paper cares about what's written on it. (Think about the stupidity of the idea that viruses 'evolve' towards what's good for their 'survival'. You need some kind of brain damage to believe that.)

Laura said 'genetic manipulation'. (Apparently 8 years ago, so I'm a bit late to the party again.) So I think a good way of looking at viruses is as software upgrades or patches. It's information added to working software, i.e. to a living organism and its genetic code.

If the distinction between regular and retro-viruses is relatively correct, then the regular ones would create changes only in the 'infected' organisms/populations, while retroviruses write the code into the host DNA and affect offspring as well, making the change more or less permanent.

So viruses are created to change the genetic make-up of humans (and other creatures).

The Cs mentioned lizards, so I think that would be the lowest level (4D STS) that can create them through 'thoughts made manifest'. (3D can tinker with it, but any 'creating' is basically modifying what already exists, including 3D STO influence by consciousness.) So 4D and above can create viruses, both STS and STO.

Given that both STS and STO can do this, this means a wide range of purposes. After all, a virus is just information, thus in itself purpose-neutral. Which means that many viruses never had the purpose of causing any harm to anyone. (Which also means the whole term 'virus' is very inappropriate.)

One thing that kind of bothers me is that I'm not sure that when the Cs say 'virus', they mean the same thing we do. It wouldn't be the first time they've used something in a different sense than we expect (like DNA 'strands'). Sometimes our own definitions are so confused the Cs can't even answer the questions because they make no sense to them. And our understanding of viruses is pretty confused. It's possible that we're conflating several concepts under this term, or misunderstanding what the Cs are talking about exactly.

So the connection between viruses and disease is kind of incidental. Some viruses may be designed to cause disease, if they're made by 4D STS. It would serve a purpose. But more likely the purpose would be genetic changes leading not to disease but something long-term that's beneficial to 4D STS, like easier controllability or decreased awareness, etc. On the other hand, from the STO direction, the purpose can be the opposite. And a few days of 'sickness' can be just a short process of 'installation' of the upgrade.

This makes quite a lot of sense. The thing that I still don't understand is how the virus spreads exactly. The TT idea that viruses are created inside the body does not fit very well here. Unless 4D creeps can literally create the viruses inside millions of our bodies rather than outside. Which is an interesting idea, but that would require a lot of active interfering from them all the time, and trying to explain all virus-related 'disease' this way would be pretty far-fetched, I think.

It is possible that the "planetary game" could be included in the equation, regarding the "rapid and massive" distribution of a disease (the "virus" and the consequent update of the genetic "software").

I remember reading somewhere, that "sometimes", at the time when the plague was sick in Europe, people saw strange figures with bird masks moving long "sticks", which released "smoke". Days later the plague swept through the town.

This has come to my mind when I reading your post.

Can "chemtrails" be used for more than one utility?

You guys aren't going to believe what I found on the internet...check this out!

Microscopes capable of doing the work that Naessens, Reich, Rife and Bechamp did exist right now and can be purchased!! They aren't as powerful as theirs were, but are strong enough to do most of what they did.
There have been a couple of posts on other threads about Rife Microscopes and how they contradict something called the Abbe Limit that theoretically limits the resolving ability of optical microscopes to only be able to "see" things > 200nm which is bigger than most "viruses".

I wanted to post a couple of articles that explored this limit and the possible ways a Rife scope may be able to overcome its constraints and be able to see the Microzymas that Rife described. I had already written the first article describing Diffraction (which is the primary driver of this limit) and how it affects waves such as light when the wavelength is of a comparable size to the object being imaged.

I was looking for suitable images to illustrate what was otherwise going to be a dry text, when I found these two videos on youtube, which made my efforts look puny!

They are beautifully animated and illustrate what Diffraction is in a way that I never could. They are well worth a watch!

I will re-do my own texts to reference these and apply their information as it applies to microscopy (illumination and optics) as a follow-up post.

YouTube Links:

Intro to Waves and Diffraction Concepts
Diffraction Patterns

In my childhood and adolescence, I was allergic to a lot of things and was continually ill. I don't know how many types or variants of cold viruses can come into existence, but a huge number of them developed the disease in my body.

Over the years and experience, I think that the cold and the flu are a method of cleaning and repairing the body.

My childhood and adolescence occurred in a city that had in its perimeter one of the largest steel factories in Europe, a Thermal Power Plant for the production of electricity with the burning of coal, a Shipyard for the production of Boats, a Mine for the Extraction of Carbon ... And more...

The level of heavy metals in the air today exceeds on average about 20 times the maximum measurement allowed by official agencies, so at that time, without controls or filters in the chimneys, it must have been an incredible number.

Polluted air and water, so it inevitably damages the body.

And the "group" of "reparations" comes into action.:-)

FYI, allergies could have been due to vaccine injury administered when you were a baby.

Conclusion is irrefutable once one listens to Robert Kennedy - he's doing some really good work.

Apologies for not following-up earlier - have been furiously revising my Optics material to keep myself honest (after 30 years, my memory is no-longer good enough to properly support this type of analysis!)

Hopefully folks have had an opportunity to digest the linked videos on Diffraction. It is actually one of the most profound (and profoundly underrated) areas of physics today.

But the information linked above is very generic, and we were discussing Microscopy. So, in this post I wanted to point out some of the more relevant concepts of diffraction as they apply to Microscopy...

One of the most important things to get from the above videos is that there is a relationship between the amount of diffractive effects, the wavelength of the waves, and the size of the thing that is interacting with the waves: The closer the object "feature size" is to the wavelength of the waves interacting with it, the greater the diffractive interference in the resulting wave.

In Microscopy, this diffractive interference is felt in two main areas:

1) The illumination of the object being viewed
2) The interaction of the emerging light rays with the objective lens of the microscope

So, if we first think about the illumination of the object - there is going to be a minimum size of feature that can be conventionally illuminated, beyond which the illumination light source starts to diffract with the object itself, resulting in major interference in any image subsequently magnified.

This applies when the feature size is roughly the same order of magnitude as the wavelength being used.

The effect is felt with all three forms of illumination: transmission (light shined through the object), reflection (light bounced off the object), and luminescence (light generated by the object).

Of the three forms of illumination, when the feature size of the object is roughly the same size as the wavelength of the illuminating light, both transmission and reflection are lost causes. Before the light ever gets near to the objective lens, there is so much distortion that it becomes impossible to make out the details of the object - no matter how much the final image is magnified.

Incidentally, this is the difference between Resolution and Magnification: There is a finite amount of resolution possible in any image, and magnification cannot add more information - it just makes the information and distortion that IS there, bigger. (This is what it means when microscopes are said to be "diffraction limited".)

Now, of the illumination sources, luminescence does offer a way to get around the diffractive limits described above:

1) If we trigger the luminescence via UV radiation, the UV radiation has a smaller wavelength than visible light, and can, as a result, safely interact with smaller features without suffering as much diffractive interference.
2) Given that diffraction is the result of interference between multiple waves interacting, if we reduce the intensity of the luminescence to the point where only one visible photon is emitted at a time, and we build our image by integrating the effect of visible photons over time, we have an image with the potential for an incredible level of resolution compared to regular (high intensity) illumination methods.

This incredibly high resolution (but low intensity) image can theoretically then be magnified to much higher levels than normal - IF we are able to get past the second issue where diffraction limits the ability to see sub-microscopic features - the wavelength of the image light wave interacting with the Objective lens of the microscope...

To summarize the problem: a normal microscopic configuration utilizes a very short focal length objective lens. To make such a lens that can resolve images within its operational range, these lenses must be tiny. VERY tiny! Tiny enough that the aperture of the lens starts to diffract with visible light in the same way that the illumination wave diffracts with the object.

Now, I'm still working on the details, but it appears that while the Rife scope shared a lot of features with the best microscopes of the day, it uniquely relied on prismatic optics in the tube to (potentially) massively extend its optical length, which would reduce the amount of magnification needed in the objective lens - allowing the objective lens to have a much wider aperture than normal.

The prismatic configuration acted like the prisms used in modern compact binoculars that allow them to achieve high levels of magnification through a large objective lens without them needing to be a metre long...

To explore this adequately, I was planning to put together a series of posts that mirrored my recent deep dive into microscope optics so that we can all understand the commonalities and differences between Rife configuration and conventional optical microscopes.

I am thinking of starting with a basic revision of high-school optics, looking at how a magnifying glass works, and then extending that to a simple classical microscope (illustrating how the simplest configuration mandates a tiny objective lens). I would follow that with a deeper dive into the more advanced microscope configurations which offset that limitation somewhat by the use of "infinity" objectives that add in additional lens stages to reduce the required level of magnification in the objective - thereby increasing its maximum aperture and resolution. Finally I would compare that to the Rife configuration which, I believe, used the prisms in the tube to reduce the level of objective magnification even further - increasing the resolution limit in the objective to a point where he was able to massively magnify the low-intensity high-resolution images produced by bioluminescence.

Let me know if folks are interested in me doing this.

If we go there, and thoroughly research this, we might find that Rife was able to see resolutions that regular microscopes couldn't, or we may find that he couldn't. So far, I believe he could!

Incidentally, for viewing conventionally sized objects, the Rife scope would work just like a regular conventional microscope - just with potentially more magnification.

Fascinating thread (thus far as I'm not caught up), and a tip of the hat for bringing these microscopic life conditions forward.

If not seen, Objective:Health's show this week aligns:

The show brings in Terrain/Germs theory (and "why not both") and who is susceptible and why not others (and more). Some interesting anecdotal stories, too.

Thought some of the points on bacteria, like sequestering heavy metals, was very interesting and not well understood. And this reminded me of an article from the show hosts, Elliot, writing on 'Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO).'

A good part of this is on Sulfite/Sulfate elevations, hydrogen gases and bacteria - the interactions in the gut, and how things can change that seem to also be self-correcting (or just protecting), or somehow changing the system and modifying it so that it can cope. There are also the treatments which may or may not work, and foods that combine in the gut to either react or not. The article provides a very fascinating look.

Oh. Also, had watch what you had added, @woneill1701, which was a nice representation, and although you said it was generic, it brought up a lot of possible directions to think on as novice when looking at frequency waves and phases. In retrospect, too, it even helped with reading my electrical generation manual on modifying dirty electrical frequency sine waves after being pushed through an inverter to cleaner frequencies.

I'm posting the link to @Jones post in the Coronavirus thread about the 1973 Antarctica study here, since it's relevant to this thread. Very interesting information, that might give more clues regarding this topic here. The 'blurb' in the thumbnail below shows the text from another post for some reason, but the link should be correct:

Thank you for this fascinating thread. I'm about the second page of it, and I just did a quick scan of all the pages to see if anyone had answered the following, so forget it if I failed to see it in case someone already gave the information:
Maybe the person who understands the most about this today is Gaston Naessens. If I'm not mistaken, he's still alive. According to the book (which I haven't finished yet), his English isn't (or wasn't back then) very good, but maybe some French speaking forum members might be able to get in touch with him and ask a few of the most pressing questions? He might have at least some answers and might be glad to talk to somebody who doesn't think he's crazy and who is actually interested in this.

Great idea!

Gaston Naessen died in 2018 in Sherbrook, Canada, according to Wikipédia. Note that there is no English page for him there. This is perhaps one more reason to think that his work is still hampering the powers that be. I also have read several years ago the Dr Eric Ancelet's book En finir avec Pasteur, that nature talked about some pages behind. I will have to re-read it in the light of more comprehensives knowledge that I have acquired since.

I also have quickly seen aragorn's post about his teacher saying: "Well, you know...no one actually really understands electricity. We are just observing how it behaves and make models and formulas that makes it possible to predict what it does. We don't know how e.g. an electron really looks like, the image you see in text books is just an estimation...a model."

As far as I understand it, the same goes for Universe Electric Theory, which from what I've learned and undesrtood is more than a theory to me. So if Universe is electric, (see ECHCC and other related materials on Sott from @Pierre, James McCanney's or Wallace Thornhill's works) maybe it would be a good thing to share here something that can be related to this thread, in an electric sense. I say that because, at this point, I am currently translating an English article by Jack Kruse: Might your sea of change be a sea of charge?

I put the entire article here with some bold parts that attracted my attention while translating, as I had (and still have) to dig deep to make my brain understanding the whole thing.

First sentence:
Everything created has a purpose we just have to find those purposes. Oceanic microstructures act a lot like plasma from the sun. We think about the ocean as a fluid but a fluid is not a plasma. So what is a plasma?

Then Kruse explains plasma:
Plasma is a highly electrically conductive state of matter with freely moving particles with electrical charge consisting of electrons, protons and atoms stripped of their electrons. These atoms are known as ions. Contrary to commonly held beliefs, plasma’s do not act like a neutral gas. Plasma’s are usually described in space. But they exist on earth. Plasma cutters are used to cut thick metals in fabrication. Plasma’s behave and look different from other forms of matter, it tends to be cellular and clumps together to create filaments in space called Birkeland currents.

Then he follows with the Birkeland filaments:
A Birkeland current is a set of plasma currents that flow along geomagnetic field lines connecting the Earth’s magnetosphere to the Earth’s high latitude ionosphere. In the Earth’s magnetosphere, the currents are driven by the solar wind and interplanetary magnetic field and by bulk motions of plasma through the magnetosphere. These plasma flows are driven by convection indirectly driven by the interplanetary environment. The strength of the Birkeland currents change with the solar activity in the magnetosphere. It follows that currents in cells change with the solar activity on our surfaces. It has also been shown that the mitochondria in our cells are responsive to the sun’s presence or absence. This relationship makes it very likely that living things with mitochondria are sensitive to changes in plasma’s on the sun and on Earth too. Our mitochondria seem to be able to sense these changes with altering their respiratory proteins to these plasma displays.

And Kruse asks the question:
Do Birkeland filaments have a corollary in a cell?

Here goes his answer:
In space, Birkeland filaments act to concentrate all sorts of matter within their magnetically pinched volumes. When two Birkeland filaments form they can torque around each other because of their electric and magnetic fields. These fields act to change the morphology of the atoms of matter at the core of plasma by flattening the ellipse. They do this because at the site of the pinch the scale of interactions change. They eventually evolving into trailing arms as electric currents, axial to the arms, flows into the core of the galaxy. At that point the two Birkeland filaments merge with the core. So the core of a galaxy derives from whatever intergalactic plasma was trapped between the two (or more) Birkeland filaments and the arms of the spiral derive mostly from the pinched Birkeland filaments themselves.

The rotating Birkeland filaments impart the initial rotational or angular momentum to the galaxy-sized plasma structure. As the charged plasma structure rotates, there arises a concomitant magnetic field with a typical “dynamo” signature. Current continues to run through the galaxy along the equatorial plane as part of a larger intergalactic circuit. This current as it passes through the magnetic field mentioned above drives further rotational energy as the galaxy responds as a homopolar motor. This is what drives the “anomalous” rotational velocities observed in the outer parts of galaxies. Further magnetic fields arise in the galaxy as a result of the intergalactic currents running in along the equatorial plane. The currents running radially along the equatorial plane create local magnetic fields that squeeze the plasma into Birkeland filaments. This brings definition to the spiral arms. Further filamentation and higher current densities power star formation in the spiral arms.

Might Birkeland filaments describe how the double helix of nucleic acids work in a cell but at a much smaller scale? The nucleic acids connect to the mitochondria in cells using the cell’s tensegrity system as their scaffold. This scaffold sits inside cell water. This water is a battery that charge separates when light interacts with it instantaneously because of the photoelectric effect built in physics.

In fact, the Birkeland current connects the sun to the environment around Earth. That area is called the ionosphere and is considered a plasma too. Within this plasma is where UV light is allowed to penetrate the ionosphere to reach the surface. Science has found it has the ability to transmit energy from the sun to the Earth and things living on its surface. I believe this is why plasma’s naturally form in cells in helices inside of our nucleus. These filamentary structures inside the nucleus of cells carry light, electricity, and magnetic flux sheathed in multiple layers of electromagnetic plasmoid’s. Plasma’s can occur in three modes, dark, glow, and arc mode. In dark mode it can not be visualized except through radio telescopes that detect it all over space. In glow mode the density of the electricity lights up plasma to form the galaxies and other visible objects in the universe. In arc mode the forces can create the electrical scarring that we see on rocky bodies or on metals that plasma hits. Think of a lightening strike. It has been estimated that 99% of the Universe is composed of Plasma in its different modes Dark, Glow and Arc. A respected organization with well over 100 years old called the IEEE recognizes Plasma Cosmology as a legitimate branch of science. Plasma is spoken about in physics a lot. It is rarely extended to biologic sciences. Might this be an error? I think so.

The mitochondrial matrix is filled with H+ ions stripped of its electrons. It defines what a plasma really is. Might the matrix be a dark mode plasma? In space when hydrogen clouds are struck by UV light a clearing occurs. This has been visualized in many nebula in space. Early in the universe before stars were common there was a lot of hydrogen gas present. As starlight began to create UV light the clouds dissipated and collapsed to form other stars. This made the universe more transparent as it became the glowing form of plasma buried in ultraviolet light released from newly created stars.

A plasma is more like a gas. It isn’t “flowing” anywhere; the entire Universe is filled with plasma. The entire “vacuum” of space is electrically charged and rich with plasma. It gets pushed around by stellar winds, and sometimes it clumps together in a dense enough formation to become a nebula or a star – depending mainly on the local electromagnetic forces at play in the local environment.

My speculation is that I truly do not believe there is any nuclear fusion in a star because of what I have learned about the photoelectric effect and what I said in the December 2015 webinar. My theory was laid out recently for my members in the April 2016 webinar.

I believe this is why it’s colder and darker inside the Sun, as opposed to the surface temperatures. These anomalies need to be resolved. I believe we will find out the same thing is true about mitochondria eventually too. All fusion reactions are believed to occur in the sun, takes place near the photosphere. It is here, where massive electrical arcs come into contact with free ionized hydrogen particles. These hydrogen ions are high energy particles. I have a sense that the same thing happens in mitochondria, but with low energy H+ ions. Physicists tells us that the small quantum world does not act like the large macroscopic world. Why cannot the same dichotomy exist within energy as it does in matter. Remember that Einstein taught us all that all matter is fundamentally energy, correct? Mass and light are forms of energy that take the shape, form and size based upon the electrical environment they sense. This means what happens in high energy collisions may not be what occurs in low energy collisions when the scale changes. The high energy world occurs at large astronomical scales but the low energy world occurs at very small scales.

This symmetry has a fundamental basis when we consider the sizes of matter in the quantum world. Massive 30 million volts electrical charges in the inner mitochondrial membrane come into contact with low energy protons that are spit out of the mouth of cytochromes into fixed iron sulfur targets. That’s the only type of reaction going on, in my opinion, in the Sun or a mitochondria. I believe it is wholly an electrical phenomenon, called a plasmoid reaction. This brings up an interesting point; can an electric charge or discharge change the amount of mass in a cell in someway we cannot yet measure?

My speculation of how a mitochondria and star are similar

Stars are electrically charged masses formed within galactic plasmas. They are not heated by nuclear fusion within their core, but rather by a flow of plasma, similar to how a fluorescent light operates. These lights, like the sun is fueled by a giant cathode ray. In the sun the frequency of light varies greatly, but in our mitochondria I have a sense the electrical charge is tied to power buried into frequencies of the most powerful visible part of the UV spectrum. (260-400nm). All frequencies are really the same thing in various states of motion. This also means color/frequency varies by scale and motion. This variance by motion is important in plasma’s because they move faster than other states of matter.

Plasma are groups of atoms that have had their electrons stripped from them. Plasma has been called the “fourth state” of matter, after solids, liquids and gases. Today, physics has now found a 5th state of water. [It's actually the 4th. See Note The Fourth Phase of Water, Gerald Pollack 2014 at the end] Clearly their are other states or plasma’s. I think the exclusion zone (EZ) and the H+ inside of the mitochondria matrix are other types of plasmoids that have specific abilities. Pollack has made a good case for EZ being involved with light in a plasmoid reaction in his experiments. H+, acts like a metal, and has already been proven by both chemists and physicists to be another form of plasmid. I view all plasma’s as potential quantum dots. This means they can have energy and information added to them to make them programmable in some way. What makes them unique is the environment that they are created within.

Most of the matter in the universe is in the form of plasma. A plasma is formed if some of the negatively charged electrons are separated from their host atoms in a gas, leaving the atoms with a positive charge. H+ is a hydrogen atom stripped of its electron in the matrix. The negatively charged electrons, and the positively charged atoms (known as positive ions) are then free to move separately under the influence of an applied voltage or magnetic field. Their net movement constitutes an electrical current. Current and flow are synonyms because of how they are linked to Coulomb’s law. A plasma in motion = electric current. So, one of the more important properties of a plasma is that it can conduct electrical current. Anything that generates an electric current also must generate a magnetic field. It does so by forming current filaments that follow magnetic field lines. Filamentary patterns are ubiquitous in the cosmos and inside our cells. Filamentary patterns are found in nucleic acids and collagen and those filaments are linked to the distances between mitochondria inside of cells as I described in great detail in Ubiquitination 5.

Our sun is enveloped in a plasma stream, which flows connecting stars, planets, solar systems and galaxies. I think our cells are organized in the same way floating in a sea of EZ with a spider web of collagen helices throughout that structure. Vast flows of charged particles have been discovered spanning hundreds-of-thousands of light years across interstellar space. Might biology soon find the same is true in us? I think so. Have they already? They actually have. What did I tell you about the electric charge in mitochondria way back 5 years ago in the mitochondrial series? I told you it had the power of 30 million volts in a blog called “What Powers Life and Death”. 30 million volts is the power in a bolt of lightening. Lightening is a form of plasma. 30 million volts approximates the power inside a star. Interesting coincidence or natural fractal design at work?

I put hereafter the related information from the link above:
Bacteria generate energy across their outer membrane. This limits their energy production due to geometry. Their energy production falls off due to a falling surface area to volume area ratio. Animal cells, by absorbing the power plant, now figured out how to internalize energy production and expand the surface area of the inner membranes with massive folding like we see in the surface of the brain. These evolutionary changes are believed to have occurred only once in the history of our planet. Endosymbiosis is rare in bacteria. Peter Mitchell was initially ridiculed for his theories on bio-energentics of mitochondria. He showed how effective this evolutionary maneuver was. He showed that this change caused a pH gradient as well as an electrical charge of about 150 millivolts across the inner membrane. This may sound like a small amount of charge, but consider this fact. The inner membrane is only 4-5 nanometers thick, so the voltage across this membrane is about 30 million volts per meter! For comparison, that is equivalent to the energy in a bolt of lightening. That one bolt has the power generate energy of 1500 three thousand square foot homes in one mitochondria. Each cell has hundreds to thousands of those power houses in them. That is the power surge that fueled evolution and complex life forms.

Hereafter what I've wrote in a commentary:
In this article, Jack Kruse reminds us that the mitochondria are the parts of our cells that produce energy and examines how our body's power plants produce this energy and why it is essential to our health and illness.

Peter Mitchell was awarded the 1978 Nobel Prize in Chemistry for his contribution to the understanding of biological energy transfer through the formulation of chemosmotic theory. He is one of the few scientists to have created his laboratory with his own funds. The theory he developed there initially met with general skepticism but, in less than ten years and thanks to the theoretical and experimental arguments provided by the author, the theory managed to convince the entire scientific community. It postulates that the "high-energy intermediate" in the cellular processes of energy transduction - cellular respiration and photosynthesis - is a proton concentration gradient established across the inner membrane of the organelle concerned, mitochondrion or chloroplast, or across the plasma membrane in bacteria. »

Back to the main article:
Oceanic microstructures are a lot like plasma. We think about the ocean as a fluid but a fluid is not a plasma. So is the ocean a surface plasma for our ecosystem in cells? I think so.

Where does the plasma flow in our cells then???? Consider the “sea within your cells“. That sea is structured, first by electrons added to the Tensegrity system, and then to proteins and lipids in our cells. That sea of structured water (EZ) then grown larger when it is hit by infrared light or heat. The battery buried in this sea grows stronger and larger when it is impacted further by UV light that appears later in the day post sunrise. That sea is cell water that forms an exclusion zone (EZ). What is water inside our cells fundamentally with this new perspective?

Seawater is not very exciting when you look at it on the beach, is it? It is, presumably, just water with salt and other minerals hitting our feet. To most of the denizens of Earth’s oceans, the sea is something quite different. It really is a web of gel that suspends the things that exist in it. Isn’t this the same scenario that the nucleus and mitochondria face inside a cell?

According to an article from New Scientist magazine, published in November 2000, Farooq Azam, a microbial oceanographer at Scripps Institution of Oceanography said:

“This gel structure (in the seas) is something that oceanography has traditionally not considered. It’s not in the textbooks or in the classical explanations. The gel’s existence fundamentally changes our ideas of the microcosmos in which sea organisms live.”

It has long been known that, at the smallest scale, seawater is a mesh of interconnected long-chain polysaccharide molecules that can hold smaller molecules, and even organisms, in a kind of suspension; These polysaccharides are hydrophilic and loaded with electrons. Pollack’s work has showed us that this type of protein is capable of forming an EZ to charge separate water into a positive an negative charge. This suspension of hydrophilic molecules is very gel-like restricting their motions and aligning them in complex arrays. The Scripps Institute research found that these molecules provide a structure that makes seawater a matrix of isolated regions at the milliliter scale. Bacteria and plankton use that structure as unique ecologies in the same way that a forest provides niches for different kinds of life.

Most sugars are polar molecules:
meaning, they are also electrically charged. DNA’s backbone is made up of sugars. That symmetry is interesting huh, considering what I said above about how things in nature are organized? In the sea, the valence bonds inside them between oxygen and hydrogen atoms give the oxygen a slight negative charge and the hydrogen a slight positive charge. In turn, polarized water molecules attract the negative and positive areas on the sugars, which makes them dissolve in water, where non-polar molecules will not. Consider oil, for instance, as the most common example, in salad dressing.

As the New Scientist article states, some common phenomena are examples of the ocean’s gelatin-like substance. The northern Adriatic Sea turns to jelly every few years during algal blooms. However, the microscopic forces involved with the occurrence are not readily understood, nor is the way that the gel forms, in general. Gerald Pollack has written another book on gels and their creation, and no with surprise to my readers, this ability is tied to the creation of an exclusion zone in water. This links algal blooms to sunlight. This EZ only needs a hydrophilic substance adjacent to it to create a charge separation in water by sunlight. Once this occurs, light can be captured in water and the EZ grows massively. This is how a plasma is created from light within water to form initially.

A milliliter of seawater contains huge numbers of polysaccharide molecules that if “…untangled and lined up end to end, would stretch 5600 kilometers”. One liter of sea water also has 10,000,000 viruses in it, loaded with DNA and RNA. There are also chains of DNA, proteins, and other organic substances that provide a nutrient-rich environment for the organisms that live in the ocean. Now think back to the brain gut 2 blog. UV light and sea water make more viral particles in the ocean then there are stars in the known universe. This would have created a lot of viral particles and bacteria in a sea water gel at one time. Might this be the conditions required for endosymbiosis to occur?

So it appears that light and water alone can create matter from other forms of matter. It does not answer how the web of gel forms, though. Pollack’s work has those answers. It is believed that the gel exists because bacterial and algal sugar excretions combine into a sticky soup, but that answer leaves many other questions.

Negatively charged polysaccharides are most likely interacting with positively charged ions like calcium, magnesium, and sodium in the seawater. This electro-chemistry aligns “exopolymer particles” into a “biological glue”, binding bacteria, proteins, and sheets of phytoplankton into the strands of gel that give microstructure to ocean water. That arrangement can create defects in the surface of the gel that life might take advantage of. How? Physics has shown already by experiment that surface defects can give arise to topologic insulators. Topologic defects can then in turn, lead to the creation of magnetic monopoles. Artificial monopoles have also been shown to exist in physics experiments. Magnetic monopoles can “create time” by controlling energy flows in an atomic lattice by storing it; as such it can make huge stores of memory possible in a lattice.

Bacteria and protein molecules are also electrical entities. Some bacteria can live off electrons, alone, synthesizing everything they need from the flow of charge. They do not even need a terminal electron acceptor to run respiration. Bacteria can also eat iron, as well as drive their flagella with electric motors. The metal ions or free electrons can act as quantum dots for living things. Light and metals can interact photoelectrically. This means that almost all atoms can be thought of as quantum dots. In a quantum dot, there are both negatively charged and positively charged particles that are missing electrons. The attraction between the electron and hole creates a quantum state with a very strong light-matter interaction and a quick release of light. Collisions with light appears to program those dots by altering the electrons in atoms in some novel ways. I mentioned these “dots” in the Time 2 blog. Coupling these ideas with the research done by Gerald Pollack, Nick Lane, Martin Chaplin, Mae Wan Ho about “exclusion zone” water could provide answers to the questions of water, electricity and the environment that supports life. How light water and magnetism organize is a fundamental question for us all. When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the Universe.

Well we have to bring forth true history in any way we can. We must enlighten those who do not want to be disenchanted from their ignorant bliss.
Once they come out out of the cave, no matter how hard they try, they cannot return! Enlightenment is growing daily because ever day new data shows us how nature really works. The few in control, ‘per say’, are becoming terrified of truths science is exposing!

CITES:

1. Meet me at the goo
  2. The Vital Question, Nick Lane 2015.
  3. www.jackkruse.com/what-powers-life-and-death/
  4. The Fourth Phase of Water, Gerald Pollack 2014
  5. Error - Cookies Turned Off
  6. Protein acetylation links the circadian clock to mitochondrial function
  7. Time to Eat: Mitochondria Run on Timers - Neuroscience News
  8. Superfast light source made from artificial atom
  9. Bizarre fourth state of water discovered
  10. www.jackkruse.com/time-2-how-is-time-built/

However, I hope I haven't strayed too far from the main topic. If so, a moderator can move this post to the appropriate place.
Now, I have to read the following entries... as I am about to read this one by Mandatory Intellectomy.

What a great post @MK Scarlett ! I think you (and Kruse) might be onto something there. I’ll have to read it properly later, but glancing through that makes me think that things like electricity, plasma, light, and the sun might be the ‘missing links’ we’ve been looking for in this thread. Very interesting!

Thank you for this fascinating thread. I'm about the second page of it, and I just did a quick scan of all the pages to see if anyone had answered the following, so forget it if I failed to see it in case someone already gave the information:

Gaston Naessen died in 2018 in Sherbrook, Canada, according to Wikipédia. Note that there is no English page for him there. This is perhaps one more reason to think that his work is still hampering the powers that be. I also have read several years ago the Dr Eric Ancelet's book En finir avec Pasteur, that nature talked about some pages behind. I will have to re-read it in the light of more comprehensives knowledge that I have acquired since.

I also have quickly seen aragorn's post about his teacher saying: "Well, you know...no one actually really understands electricity. We are just observing how it behaves and make models and formulas that makes it possible to predict what it does. We don't know how e.g. an electron really looks like, the image you see in text books is just an estimation...a model."

As far as I understand it, the same goes for Universe Electric Theory, which from what I've learned and undesrtood is more than a theory to me. So if Universe is electric, (see ECHCC and other related materials on Sott from @Pierre, James McCanney's or Wallace Thornhill's works) maybe it would be a good thing to share here something that can be related to this thread, in an electric sense. I say that because, at this point, I am currently translating an English article by Jack Kruse: Might your sea of change be a sea of charge?

I put the entire article here with some bold parts that attracted my attention while translating, as I had (and still have) to dig deep to make my brain understanding the whole thing.

First sentence:

Then Kruse explains plasma:

Then he follows with the Birkeland filaments:

And Kruse asks the question:

Here goes his answer:

I put hereafter the related information from the link above:

Hereafter what I've wrote in a commentary:

Back to the main article:

However, I hope I haven't strayed too far from the main topic. If so, a moderator can move this post to the appropriate place.
Now, I have to read the following entries... as I am about to read this one by Mandatory Intellectomy.
(Ark) What I want to know is: Where is the software which is SO powerful and so universal?! It's crash-proof! Where does it come from? Is it in the genes? Or after the butterfly is born, it downloads from somewhere this software? Where is it?

(Pierre) It's the information field [makes patented Pierre Information Field Gesture].

(L) Information field. So, your question is: Where does the butterfly's software come from?

(Ark) Yes.

A: As Pierre said, it is information fully and freely given/received via the antenna of the proteins.
Superb.

When I read your Post, this gesture from Pierre came to mind ...:-D

Back
Top Bottom