Delores Delaney's story

If that is your choice I wish you well on your path.
You've received a bounty of wonderful replies and advice, real energy investments full of wisdom. It seems you don't really want to look at them in an open and honest way.
I refrained from commenting so far but read the whole thread whereas your posts where hard for me to get through. Other member have already covered what could be said about the spiritual aspects and the dangers involved.
I would only like to add my impression which I hope won't hurt you.
This could be wrong but to me you show signs of being in a manic or submanic state.
You described how you felt really bad for many years- exhausted, depressed, angry. In my clinical psychiatric work I could already observe some people who suffered from depression, a lack of self-esteem and lots of hardships for many years just to suddenly shift this state to the other side of the pendulum swing as if to give themselves relief from the suffering. The results are devastating for them. Their own psyche made room for more and more negative influences. Something to be aware of, imo.
Take good care and thank you for your mum's music- it talks to the soul.
Thank you Tauriel, take good care. Thanks again for sharing her music, it was amazing and so much appreciated. I wish you all the best for the future! Bless you million times 💞

Well, so long, Delores. I, too, wish you all the best on your path. But - as this thread will soon be deserted with you leaving the forum - I do have something to ask you: Please be honest to yourself: What was the reason for starting this thread? I strongly doubt it was because you wanted advice or help. I can be wrong, of course, but I have the feeling you wanted something like praise or even admiration. You didn't get it (whatever you wanted), you leave. I think that would be a good starting point for you of doing your work.

There is nothing that would bring me more peace than for Color to be at peace with themself and in harmony /happiness.
I would love the same for all of you. I would love for you all to find the best way in everything you do. Good thoughts, good words, good actions.
I hope every thought you have I feeds your soul, not drains it.
What I said was TRUTH. These kinds of words, when spoken in this way only hurt the speaker, not me.

And at some point, when we learn our Eartly 3D STS (some even prolonged 4D STS) lessons, we will be in harmony with the Universe again. Either by losing our chance to express the gift of life through our individual journey and simply returning into so called 'primordial soup', or by excelling in the individual expression which can then be added to ALL and further expand on it together. Extracting oneself mentally from his/her earthly life at any given moment and rushing into 'heavenly realms' is a dangerous game. Mouse can clearly see the cheese and the mousetrap but lacks the knowledge to connect the two, plus being completely oblivious of the person behind it, setting the trap for his demise.

Most of us here tried to help you to understand your experiences (which nobody claims not to have happened, you clearly had those experiences) in a more critical manner. If it is all good, then it can stand the test of few benign questions and doubts. It can only improve your own understanding of it all. If what you've been describing has potentially some not so good consequences for you, then you will benefit as well knowing about it. That's it. But for that to happen you would have to stop writing about higher realms messages and get mentally back into your body, into your individual life and communicate from there. Heavens don't need any more messengers, but we people do need more human beings grounded in this reality and being able to communicate clearly. You don't seem to be able to do so yet.

If you wish to have your own followers I do recommend for you to work on grounding yourself, there are many available techniques. Also work on your communication skills cause you can't have the crowd following you if they can't understand what you're saying. Less word, more clear points. One last advise, fwiw, turn your focus back onto your own life and what you can do some more to improve it, until you are in complete harmony with it, cause there's nothing better to show people than by giving them the example through your own doing in your everyday life. You won't have to preach anything, you will simply live the Truth and it will influence your surrounding and everyone you come into a contact with.

I wish you all the best, take care.

And at some point, when we learn our Eartly 3D STS (some even prolonged 4D STS) lessons, we will be in harmony with the Universe again. Either by losing our chance to express the gift of life through our individual journey and simply returning into so called 'primordial soup', or by excelling in the individual expression which can then be added to ALL and further expand on it together. Extracting oneself mentally from his/her earthly life at any given moment and rushing into 'heavenly realms' is a dangerous game. Mouse can clearly see the cheese and the mousetrap but lacks the knowledge to connect the two, plus being completely oblivious of the person behind it, setting the trap for his demise.

Most of us here tried to help you to understand your experiences (which nobody claims not to have happened, you clearly had those experiences) in a more critical manner. If it is all good, then it can stand the test of few benign questions and doubts. It can only improve your own understanding of it all. If what you've been describing has potentially some not so good consequences for you, then you will benefit as well knowing about it. That's it. But for that to happen you would have to stop writing about higher realms messages and get mentally back into your body, into your individual life and communicate from there. Heavens don't need any more messengers, but we people do need more human beings grounded in this reality and being able to communicate clearly. You don't seem to be able to do so yet.

If you wish to have your own followers I do recommend for you to work on grounding yourself, there are many available techniques. Also work on your communication skills cause you can't have the crowd following you if they can't understand what you're saying. Less word, more clear points. One last advise, fwiw, turn your focus back onto your own life and what you can do some more to improve it, until you are in complete harmony with it, cause there's nothing better to show people than by giving them the example through your own doing in your everyday life. You won't have to preach anything, you will simply live the Truth and it will influence your surrounding and everyone you come into a contact with.

I wish you all the best, take care.
Thank you Color, good luck, some good advice here. I wish you all the best too! Take care.

The most fundamental characteristic of the STO orientation is to give what is asked. When an individual cannot answer simple questions - i.e., giving what is asked - I have a strong tendency to think that person is not operating from the STO perspective. It is a theory I've tested on this forum over and over again and inevitably, it appears to be the case.

Just another muse on Samans post.. In regards to the idea of the 'deifying' of them, the answer they give in the initution, is that, yes we all have different levels of knowledge and understanding shall we say, but this divinity is within everything, it is the same energy, which of course I only have a very small understanding of. It just manifest at different levels and in different ways, so we are all part of the larger whole. They just have more knowledge, and can see the bigger picture so therefore are in a better place to advise and help. They ask for trust, as it Is difficult to have faith when we cannot see the other realm. I do have faith. And study of other realms is important, both positive and negative, however even with the best of our minds we cannot gain an objective knowledge of them as our minds and perception is limited, so then we can, know that we do not really know, we can have a glimpse, but really will not be able to gain this higher knowledge untill we reach higher level of evolution. So I trusted, and strive to remain humble and grounded. The smallest cell in just as special as anything else for example, as its the tiny things that make the big things. And I give my life to the higher power, as they gave life to me.. And 'life' is something I do not fully understand of course with my tiny mind. I certainly didn't create myself ha! So in return I give them my life, Seams fair and logical in a sense. And at this level they say we have the free will to choose which trajectory we take, the dark or the light, STS or STO. Without help and guidance from then I certainly wouldn't have been able to withstand some of the more negative responses, it would have sent me into real trouble. And without the thoughts of Angelburst who helped me also. I just wanted to show gratitude to everyone also, and Laura your work is amazing and I reaffirm, I wouldn't have survived without it so thank you, always.
Also much gratitude to everyone here who has helped to teach, as both the positive and negative responses are equally valid. I just would like to Thank you so much. For taking the time and effort to read and respond. Still learning as always.
Thanks Goyacobol

The most fundamental characteristic of the STO orientation is to give what is asked. When an individual cannot answer simple questions - i.e., giving what is asked - I have a strong tendency to think that person is not operating from the STO perspective. It is a theory I've tested on this forum over and over again and inevitably, it appears to be the case.
Hi. Well, I answered the questions here in the most honest way I could, as people here asked me what this was about, so I answered the questions!
Also writing isn't my strongest point lol! And have been under constraints in personal life which was limiting my time, unfortunately.
I definitely have a lot to learn and have been working on it, thank you again for your responses!
And now have left this thread, have left this work, now (mostly). As was asked!

It was the best I could do with what I had at the time. So I realised my level of communication in this way isn't great. Working on that. As always,
Thank you Laura.

So I've been blocked from messaging Angelburst. She was my FRIEND and I LOVE her! She was helping me! And she was so much happier to be in touch with me also! She was helping and advising me about how to manage the situation about mum being locked down in a nursing home, who has not seen anyone for MONTHS! Whatever the reasons for this, it is VERY UPSETTING! She really helped to heal the pain and we talked about how to get mum out of the home so she can live with us, this time with professional care and support. From this came a beautiful song. I don't have her contact details, the messaging on the forum was my only way of contacting her.

This behaviour lacks empathy, love understanding, and most of all, CONSCIENCE. Whatever your reasons, WHOever did this. How can this be? Here is supposed to be those who defend, protect, help people, understand them.
This behaviour is antithetical to the C's teaching. Do you KNOW me? All you see is a glimpse in words on a screen. Understanding and knowing each other is hard sometimes even in person. So many assumptions from this, therefore there is hippocracy. You DON'T know me.
I hold no anger towards you, I'm just upset.

How do you think Angelburst feels when I can't reply and "ignore" her???!!!! At least be honest and open and explain to us the reasons for blocking us from contacting each other so that we both know! Fine then, that's your choice. I don't even know if she can still message me!

The truth is your behaviour does not match your teachings. Whatever your reasons, but really I just don't know. Even if you don't agree with my ideas, it is baffling

I still love your works, always will, they have saved many, and myself. Thank you for this, eternally.
Maybe some of you are unwell. I don't know. I always wish you the best, and pray for you to have health and happiness always.
But you are forgetting that we are human.

This is so way off being STO. Which is about open-mindedness, non assumptions, KNOWING, kindness, empathy, knowledge, Love, light... YES actually. Divine unconditional love. Truth. Courage. Optimism, Positivity, gratitude. grace. honesty, dignity. Love CARING UNDERSTANDING. Altruism, humility, wisdom, faith.
I certainly do not have the monopoly of knowledge, and by the same token, neither do you.
"No one is perfect. So put in your mind that you do not have the monopoly of knowledge So learn to understand those around around you and give them credit."
"Do not rely solely on the differences which separate you from each other, it is rather wise to watch his strength with great attention." 853.
I say this to myself every day as its not easy to keep an open mind. And because it is true! And I'm very grateful and humbled to be in contact with these VERITIES. I realise too that I don't know you and I have alot to learn! I've tried to explain this too.

So, we can change. As the STO brings have taught me. We can choose to be honest with ourselves and others and be a positive example. When we sew the good things around us, we only reap good things.

Like opening of hearts and minds, humour, knowledge, joy, happiness, optimistism, truth, positivity, Co operation, diplomacy mediation, harmony, karma, introspection, courage, benevolence, creativity, gratitude, divine unconditional love= light= Knowledge. perseverance, determination, Faith, trust, empathy, service, duty, honour, peace.

This I pray you have, all.
All the best
DD Z 💚

This behaviour lacks empathy, love understanding, and most of all, CONSCIENCE.

That is your perspective. We have a greater responsibility to maintain the integrity of the forum. That is what our conscience dictates.

Here is supposed to be those who defend, protect, help people, understand them.
This behaviour is antithetical to the C's teaching.

What the C's "teach" is that recognizing the application of the knowledge which has come about through this particular activity and applying that knowledge to one's life is what's important. You came here with your own agenda and 'understanding.' We did our best to point out to you the dangers and subjective aspects of your 'philosophy' but you continued on uninhibited by our efforts at guidance.

At least be honest and open and explain to us the reasons for blocking us from contacting each other so that we both know!

Forum rules strongly discourage the use of PM's precisely because communications outside the view of the general forum can easily feed a negative dynamic. Without the input of others, a distorted view may not be recognized for what it is.

The truth is your behaviour does not match your teachings. Whatever your reasons, but really I just don't know. Even if you don't agree with my ideas, it is baffling

The fact that you find it baffling is an indication that you do not have a good grasp on what it is we are trying to accomplish here and therefore are not qualified to make such a judgement.

Maybe some of you are unwell. I don't know.

You do not know. We are healthy because we have a common understanding that unites us. And we defend the integrity of the forum so that others have the opportunity grow their understanding as well.

This is so way off being STO. Which is about open-mindedness, non assumptions, KNOWING, kindness, empathy, knowledge, Love, light... YES actually. Divine unconditional love. Truth. Courage. Optimism, Positivity, gratitude. grace. honesty, dignity. Love CARING UNDERSTANDING. Altruism, humility, wisdom, faith.

I bolded the word humility as you don't seem to have much. You know better than us according to your statement.

I certainly do not have the monopoly of knowledge, and by the same token, neither do you.
"No one is perfect. So put in your mind that you do not have the monopoly of knowledge So learn to understand those around you and give them credit."

We can not find our way out of the morass that is the human condition by giving equal weight to every persons whimsical ideas because "no one has a monopoly on knowledge." The knowledge we do have has been hard won and there have been many, many attempts to vector the work being done here. Some of the most valuable lessons have come by way of navigating situations like this.

Forum rules strongly discourage the use of PM's precisely because communications outside the view of the general forum can easily feed a negative dynamic. Without the input of others, a distorted view may not be recognized for what it is.

And one of the underlying 'themes' of this forum is to work on rooting out our thinking errors via a network. So members engaging in private communications one-on-one under the aegis of this forum doesn't make any sense. As we've said before, if members want to chat with each other about whatever, they can get in contact via other means.

Back
Top Bottom