Session 4 July 2020

That seems to be the case.

Here is one of the sessions and quotes I was thinking about. Specifically, that “DNA is a sort of receiver”.
Awesome post! I remember the discussions about DNA but never connected them back to this context.

Do we think the receiver is picking up something as mundane as EM, or something on another level? (If it is E/M it can be detected and measured - and then synthesized...)

Your post has triggered an image in me whereby the DNA itself is not just the antenna, but also the transducer - acting a bit like a cross between a multi-tapped transmission line (with each rung on the DNA ladder representing a uniquely configured tap on the transmission line), and a diffraction grating. The result would be to convert an incoming signal into a holographic energy field.

My issue with single-celled organisms has always been that the visible organelles coupled with the “code” interpretation of DNA couldn’t account for their dynamic ability to respond to their environment. DNA as a code source could not behave fast enough to control this behavior, and in the absence of a nervous system, there was no visible mechanism to even drive things like an amoeba via pure remote control...

But if DNA, its shape, geometry, and the E/M properties of the rungs on the ladder, were used to generate a holographic field, then there would be no need for a separate interpreter...

(While Physics was my first love, Electronics was my second, and Computers was my third...)

I always saw DNA as computer code, needing an interpreter to actually do anything or manifest action in this reality. But if DNA has a dual role as an antenna, which due to its geometry and the sequencing of the rungs of the ladder, would respond selectively to different signals by generating unique holographic fields, it would not need a separate interpreter to be able to dynamically translate between intent and action...

Wow! Mind blown! :wow:

This is all so fascinating! It must be why the C’s have warned about consuming popular music or tv, and that no one is immune, and we really would do well to stay away as much as possible. Even if you know all this stuff, and are doing the Work, and critically think often, your subconscious is still doing stuff outside of your cognition and absorbing all kinds of junk that affects your thinking.

Conversely, I think reading and consuming logical and rational critical thinkers on a regular basis also sneaks into your subconscious. And over time, even if you don’t remember 99% of what you read except certain takeaways, it gets up in there and over time influences your thinking whether you realize it or not. Not just the details of what was read, although those too, but the hygiene of the thought process of the author. The way the ideas are approached and laid out, the process of exploring and reasoning about any topic is absorbed, and makes you better or worse at it yourself without even consciously realizing it.

That’s why Laura always says “you can’t fix the way you think with the way you think”. I think if you just expose yourself to certain kind of thinkers, and consciously remember none of what you read, you will still become a much better thinker yourself over time. We really are a sponge!

So we should all do our best to expose ourselves to quality thought as often as possible, it’s like a shower for your subconscious. Keep chipping away at that recommended reading list! :)
Wonderful analysis!

The only thing I would add is that reading and analysis is not enough...

I have learned more from bouncing ideas off you and the folks here in the last few weeks than I did from years of isolated research!

I have always maintained that the only way to tell if you “get” something is if you can explain it to others, and respond to their questions, and survive their challenges.

When we think we know something, we typically stop asking questions. But we might have missed some fundamental point.

By incorporating others views, and thought processes, and questions, we can also improve our own!

Do we think the receiver is picking up something as mundane as EM, or something on another level? (If it is E/M it can be detected and measured - and then synthesized...)
I always saw DNA as computer code, needing an interpreter to actually do anything or manifest action in this reality. But if DNA has a dual role as an antenna, which due to its geometry and the sequencing of the rungs of the ladder, would respond selectively to different signals by generating unique holographic fields, it would not need a separate interpreter to be able to dynamically translate between intent and action...

I'm not sure how it all works, but will re-read your post in the morning.

I was kind of thinking about the same type of question, but not as deeply as you or exactly as you are, when I posted this:

What exactly acts as the impetus or thing that executes the code of the DNA in cells? Kind of like a person at computer (an intelligence) is the impetus for the computer to run or activate programs on the computer. It seems to me to be one thing that DNA is code and another thing to figure out what is telling it to run or execute its program. The C's mentioned that DNA is a receiver of sorts. Does the universal information system that DNA receives from also carry the impetus (act as the intelligence) to execute the DNA code? Or is DNA simply running its code based on what a person takes in as food as the source of energy that act as the impetus. That doesn't seem to satisfy that the cell/DNA acts intelligently on its own though and it bugs me that food that a being takes in just doesn't seem enough to act as the only executing agent of the DNA code and its apparent individual intelligence. Another possibility is the subconscious mind might have a connection with DNA execution in some way since it runs the body's systems without conscious awareness and so there might be a connection between the DNA information system and a person’s unconscious mind, which could be seen also an information system, executing the code of DNA.

I'm not at home and can't look at it, but your thoughts in reply to me made me think of the book 'The Field'. Here is a thread about the book with two long quotes to start the thread, which may be of interest to you and relevant to this discussion. - The Field - Important Findings Valuable to All!

I have always thought of cancer cells as rebels that put their own attempt at immortality ahead of the community in which they live - thereby condemning both the community and themselves.

Cancer genesis is another fascinating topic...

Most cancer tumors start with a group of cells experiencing some combination of toxicity, oxygen starvation, damaged mitochondria, and highly elevated sugar levels. Faced with imminent demise, the affected cells revert to a pre-mitochondrial state where they generate energy via the direct fermentation of sugar.

They REALLY want to live!

But then the body's hunter killer storm troopers come around to exterminate the rebels - and most die. But some manage to do two things:

1) They learn to hide from the storm-troopers, and
2) They learn to turn off the natural mechanisms that limit cell division (telomeres)

These escapee cells are what eventually form into the tumors that eventually kill the host.

If it sounds like I am turning cancer cells into heroes, I'm not - I have lost too many loved ones to Cancer!

But, it was my study of the way Cancer cells operated that convinced me that even the individual cells within someone's body all behave with their own intent. (Albeit a misguided STS intent when it comes to Cancer...)
This might be totally out of left field, maybe not even in the same ballpark, but having begun my day with checking SOTT for the latest (it’s 8:00 Monday morning here), and specially the Puppet Masters section, to come here next and land upon the cancer analogy (macro/microcosm), I cannot help but feel in some sense it’s a similarity. Portland for example suffering from a sort of cancer of intent. Just something that struck me. Maybe someone more eloquent than I will pick up this ball and play it out, or perhaps it will just be left on the field as a bad play. I’m just leaving it out there.:halo:

Your post has triggered an image in me whereby the DNA itself is not just the antenna, but also the transducer - acting a bit like a cross between a multi-tapped transmission line (with each rung on the DNA ladder representing a uniquely configured tap on the transmission line), and a diffraction grating. The result would be to convert an incoming signal into a holographic energy field.

For those that thought this last statement was a little bit of a leap, let me explain:

A transmission line is a "tuned conductor" for high frequency signals where the wavelength of the signal traveling through the conductor interacts with the physical geometry and shape of the conductor.

Most people encounter transmission lines today as the RF signal cables from a TV Antenna, Cable TV cables, or even network cables. All, of which, have a very specific construction...

Electrically, a transmission line looks like this (where the two bold parallel lines labeled by Z0 are the transmission line part):

Transmission Line.png

A "tap" on a transmission line introduces a connection point on the transmission line somewhere between its start and end points. The tap, based on its position, and its own electrical & tuning characteristics, affects the tuning and transmission characteristics of the whole transmission line - effectively creating a frequency discriminating filter that inhibits certain frequencies while leaving others unaffected.

A transmission line with a tap looks, electrically, a bit like this:

Transmission Line Tap.png

Multiple taps on the line, each with their own unique electrical & tuning properties, increase the selectivity and discriminating nature of the filter. Electrically, they look like a ladder where the struts of the ladder are the conductor of the transmission line, and the rungs are the taps.
Transmission Line multi Tap.png

Starting to look familiar?

Now, most of the transmission lines we encounter are coaxial because an unshielded transmission line can behave VERY well as an antenna - both for receiving and transmitting.

In addition, can anyone can remember this?

Yagi_TV_antenna_1954.png

It's known as a Yagi tuned antenna. This is not a transmission line, but the rung "elements" act as a tuned beam-former for the loop antenna - which is why these antennae were so directional. This combination of tuning selectivity and beam-forming directionality works both for reception and transmission.

Where I am going, with this, is that a string of DNA will have the properties both of a multi-tapped transmission line (which will VERY selectively "process" incoming wave energy in real time to select for signals with a specific signature), AND a beam-forming Yagi directional receiving & re-transmitting antenna (to beam the transformed received signal to a specific part of the cell). The sequence of the rungs of the ladder (GATC) will create a unique discrimination function for any exposed DNA sequence.

Incredibly simple (no moving parts), but incredibly powerful, and able to do passively what currently requires the most advanced modern electronics to emulate! (Think of the top-end military radar batteries for a primitive human analogue of this technology...)

Multiple strands of DNA acting together would cause holographic interference patterns of high and low levels of beamed energy within a cell that could trigger electrochemical reactions - thereby acting as a transducer to translate from incoming waves of some form of energy into physical manifestation, without needing any additional processing circuitry to do the interpretation of the incoming signal.

If real, to properly decode and simulate this would probably take even the most advanced computers of today many years even for a simple DNA fragment, but if there IS such a mechanism to interact with every living cell via its DNA, then its creators would clearly have resources beyond any computing power we could imagine...

It is probably purely coincidence that DNA that is not being used is tightly wrapped around little balls or histones that are not going to be very efficient/effective at behaving as one of these signal processing/transduction units... ;-)

While I recover from being mind-blown, this will also force me to re-evaluate the work done by Hulda Clarke and Royal Rife...

I had encountered their electric/frequency-based approach to cellular life in the late 90's, but had been largely skeptical of their approach since there were no explanations, and the only thing I was able to achieve with their technology was a set of mild electrical burns (pretty impressive, though, for a 9V battery)...

Time to re-evaluate!

For those that thought this last statement was a little bit of a leap, let me explain:

A transmission line is a "tuned conductor" for high frequency signals where the wavelength of the signal traveling through the conductor interacts with the physical geometry and shape of the conductor.

Most people encounter transmission lines today as the RF signal cables from a TV Antenna, Cable TV cables, or even network cables. All, of which, have a very specific construction...

Electrically, a transmission line looks like this (where the two bold parallel lines labeled by Z0 are the transmission line part):

View attachment 37979

A "tap" on a transmission line introduces a connection point on the transmission line somewhere between its start and end points. The tap, based on its position, and its own electrical & tuning characteristics, affects the tuning and transmission characteristics of the whole transmission line - effectively creating a frequency discriminating filter that inhibits certain frequencies while leaving others unaffected.

A transmission line with a tap looks, electrically, a bit like this:

View attachment 37980

Multiple taps on the line, each with their own unique electrical & tuning properties, increase the selectivity and discriminating nature of the filter. Electrically, they look like a ladder where the struts of the ladder are the conductor of the transmission line, and the rungs are the taps.
View attachment 37981

Starting to look familiar?

Now, most of the transmission lines we encounter are coaxial because an unshielded transmission line can behave VERY well as an antenna - both for receiving and transmitting.

In addition, can anyone can remember this?

View attachment 37982

It's known as a Yagi tuned antenna. This is not a transmission line, but the rung "elements" act as a tuned beam-former for the loop antenna - which is why these antennae were so directional. This combination of tuning selectivity and beam-forming directionality works both for reception and transmission.

Where I am going, with this, is that a string of DNA will have the properties both of a multi-tapped transmission line (which will VERY selectively "process" incoming wave energy in real time to select for signals with a specific signature), AND a beam-forming Yagi directional receiving & re-transmitting antenna (to beam the transformed received signal to a specific part of the cell). The sequence of the rungs of the ladder (GATC) will create a unique discrimination function for any exposed DNA sequence.

Incredibly simple (no moving parts), but incredibly powerful, and able to do passively what currently requires the most advanced modern electronics to emulate! (Think of the top-end military radar batteries for a primitive human analogue of this technology...)

Multiple strands of DNA acting together would cause holographic interference patterns of high and low levels of beamed energy within a cell that could trigger electrochemical reactions - thereby acting as a transducer to translate from incoming waves of some form of energy into physical manifestation, without needing any additional processing circuitry to do the interpretation of the incoming signal.

If real, to properly decode and simulate this would probably take even the most advanced computers of today many years even for a simple DNA fragment, but if there IS such a mechanism to interact with every living cell via its DNA, then its creators would clearly have resources beyond any computing power we could imagine...

It is probably purely coincidence that DNA that is not being used is tightly wrapped around little balls or histones that are not going to be very efficient/effective at behaving as one of these signal processing/transduction units... ;-)

While I recover from being mind-blown, this will also force me to re-evaluate the work done by Hulda Clarke and Royal Rife...

I had encountered their electric/frequency-based approach to cellular life in the late 90's, but had been largely skeptical of their approach since there were no explanations, and the only thing I was able to achieve with their technology was a set of mild electrical burns (pretty impressive, though, for a 9V battery)...

Time to re-evaluate!

WOW.

After reading that I'm feeling like Martin Short running around shouting "He's right!" over here; then I run over to that corner and say, "Wow, if true then that means this..." and then I'm jumping up and down over here, muttering "Holy crap, is this the missing link?!" Then I'm all like, this must be the hell that Ark is going through trying to find the links that lead to a unifying theory of physics. I can almost TASTE it!!

Who you be like that Mr. woneill 1071?! Because once you wrote the words, "Royal Rife", now I can't get your words out of my head! Because some of this seems to me to intersect directly with the Terrain Theory stuff we've been working on, in this thread where I'd love to roll out the red carpet for you to attend:

On page two of that thread, I presented the microscopes that Grayfield Optical built - and actually sell, today, that are based on the powerful light microscopes that Antoine Bechamp, Royal Rife, Wilhelm Reich, and Gaston Naessens used in their work. It's not THE Rife microscope, but if you are interested and tech savvy, as it seems you are, perhaps looking at those 'scopes might give you some further insights that could drive further discussion - because now I am almost certain that electromagnetic manipulation of DNA is at least one of the keys behind what Rife was doing.

Here's a couple intro articles that contain some seeds of what Rife was doing:

Quoted from that first link:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

R. R. Rife

Perhaps the most profound confirmation of pleomorphis was executed by another nearly obliterated genius, this time an American microscopist with the name of royal Raymond Rife. His story was told in The Rife Report by Barry Lynes. It has been published in book form as The Cancer Cure That Worked! Rife's ordinary microscope (with 31,000 diameters resolution), was capable of detail and clarity surpassing the newly emerging electron microscopes. Its use of prismatically dispersed natural light frequencies, rather than electron beams and acid stains, allowed clear views of living subjects. Each microorganism has its own fundamental frequency of light, something Bechamp apparently took advantage of with his polarimeter. Rife arrived at the conclusion that light could be used, instead of fatal chemicals, ot "stain" the subject. This was brilliant. equally brilliant was its execution. The entire optical system--lenses and prisms, as well as the illuminating units--are made of block quartz crystal. The illuminating unit used for examining the filterable forms of disease organisms contains fourteen lenses and prisms, three of which are in the high-intensity incandescent lamp, four in the Risley prism, and seven in the achromatic condenser, which has an aperture of 1.40.

Between the source of light and the specimen are subtended two circular, wedge-shaped, block-crystal quartz prisms for the purpose of polarizing the light passing through the specimen, polarization being the practical application of the theory that light waves vibrate in all planes perpendicular to the direction in which they are propagated. When light comes into contact with a polarizing prism, it is split into two beams, one of which is refracted to such an extent that it is reflected to the side of the prism, without passing through the prism, while the second ray, bent considerably less, is enabled to pass through the prism to illuminate the specimen. When the quartz prisms on the Universal Microscope (which may be rotated with vernier control through 360 degrees) are rotated in opposite directions, they serve to bend the transmitted beams at variable angles of incidence while, at the same time, since only a part of a band of color is visible at one time, a small portion of the spectrum is projected up into the axis of the microscope. It is possible to proceed this way from one end of the spectrum to the other--infra-red to ultra-violet. Now, when that portion of the spectrum is reached in which both the organism and the color band vibrate in exact accord with one another, a definite, characteristic wavelength is emitted by the organism. A monochromatic beam of light corresponding exactly to the frequency of the organism is then sent up through the specimen and the direct, transmitted light, enabling the observer to view the organism stained in its true chemical color and revealing its own structure in a field which is brilliant with light.

Instead of the light rays from the specimen passing through the objective and converging, they pass through a series of special prisms which keep the rays parallel. It is this principle of parallel rays in the Universal Microscope, and the shortening of projection distance between the prisms, plus the fact that three matched pairs of ten-millimeter, seven-millimeter, and four-millimeter objectives in short mounts are substituted for oculars, which make possible not only the unusually high magnification and resolution, but which serve to eliminate all distortion as well as all chromatic and spherical aberration. The fine adjustment being seven hundred times more sensitive than that of ordinary microscopes, the length of time required to focus ranges up to one hour and a half.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What is unique to each species? It's their DNA, right? Rife MUST have found out how to identify each species he was looking at by discovering the specific resonance frequency of their DNA.

IF this is true, it has so many ramifications that I couldn't ever begin to list them all; but now I understand that if the PTB know this stuff, then maybe they DO have the ability to use it nefariously to target specific species, and potentially even *individuals*, on a macro scale - simply by knowing their genetic profile and matching their specific DNA resonance frequencies.

Of course there are all kinds of good applications as well, as Rife discovered...

Yes, mind officially blown. Wow.

I’m honored by your response, but I do not deserve it. I merely codified what was already here on the forum. I came here with questions, and was given an answer. The perceptions and vision that already exists here is amazing!

I will check out your research, but I must caution you that I am not an expert in this field, and I fear that I will not be able to make a meaningful contribution.

I have encountered pleomorphic theory before, probably from your work here, and the role of Pasteur in destroying a more holistic approach to health, but I have limited expertise in this area and no real knowledge of the subject.

Humbled,

Bill.

... to target specific species, and potentially even *individuals*, on a macro scale - simply by knowing their genetic profile and matching their specific DNA resonance frequencies...

It’s not just resonance frequencies... If there is anything to this, they could send specific control messages to an individual, and only the individual with the right generic profile would receive the message - without any conscious knowledge if it.

It would be the equivalent of a remote control interface for each individual!

Scary stuff!

Just reading through one of your links:

“What people commonly think of as causes of disease, are symptoms.”

This is a major misconception that TPTB have exploited mercilessly, resulting in many people being condemned to an unnecessary death!

That said, I must warn you, at this point that I am an avowed conspiracy theorist, and would buy the tShirt if it was available...

Must take more time to absorb the holistic information.

Thank you for the invite!

Just reading through one of your links:

This is a major misconception that TPTB have exploited mercilessly, resulting in many people being condemned to an unnecessary death!

That said, I must warn you, at this point that I am an avowed conspiracy theorist, and would buy the tShirt if it was available...

Must take more time to absorb the holistic information.

Thank you for the invite!

Whoa, please step back a minute woneill. I think you may have misunderstood what I was asking about; and besides, even if what I shared - and what you have apparently just now surmised - is true, do not ever forget that "knowledge protects". And the very fact that all of us are still here is kind of reassuring, don't you think?

I think I went a bit far in my own projections with what is possible if what Rife discovered is true. Maybe it is, and that this is what was used to kill the elephants mentioned in this C's transcript. Even if so, I must stress that I don't think that this is the end-all of everything!! Quite the opposite - I believe exposing what is going on could, in fact, help to ameliorate the damage being done. And knowing this information may inoculate us against it.

What I most wanted to ask you about, given your knowledge of transmission lines and how that information may be applicable to DNA in situ, is if there were any clues given in the explanation of how the microscopes I outlined worked; and if they may have been designed specifically to interact with DNA. I'm personally not great at physics or mathematics - in fact, that's why I chose biology as a study! I can barely tell the positive node of a battery from the negative, to be honest. But I thought based on your share of information and knowledge above that you may be able to suss out if these microscopes were designed specifically to interact with DNA, and thus to use them to excite organisms to respond to specific pulses of light so that the DNA itself acts as the source of resonant light within the organism that allows it to be viewed and interacted with.

I may have assumed that you knew more than you do, and if so I apologize. I admit I got excited with your shares, though, because I have thought there was a correlation between DNA itself and what Rife et. al. were doing with their microscope work. But I will say this: even if the PTB have known all about this stuff and have developed it to the point where they can weaponize it, that does NOT mean the "end of the world". Far from it! And I'm sorry if what I wrote threw you off.

WOW.

After reading that I'm feeling like Martin Short running around shouting "He's right!" over here; then I run over to that corner and say, "Wow, if true then that means this..." and then I'm jumping up and down over here, muttering "Holy crap, is this the missing link?!" Then I'm all like, this must be the hell that Ark is going through trying to find the links that lead to a unifying theory of physics. I can almost TASTE it!!

Who you be like that Mr. woneill 1071?! Because once you wrote the words, "Royal Rife", now I can't get your words out of my head! Because some of this seems to me to intersect directly with the Terrain Theory stuff we've been working on, in this thread where I'd love to roll out the red carpet for you to attend:

On page two of that thread, I presented the microscopes that Grayfield Optical built - and actually sell, today, that are based on the powerful light microscopes that Antoine Bechamp, Royal Rife, Wilhelm Reich, and Gaston Naessens used in their work. It's not THE Rife microscope, but if you are interested and tech savvy, as it seems you are, perhaps looking at those 'scopes might give you some further insights that could drive further discussion - because now I am almost certain that electromagnetic manipulation of DNA is at least one of the keys behind what Rife was doing.

Here's a couple intro articles that contain some seeds of what Rife was doing:

Quoted from that first link:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

R. R. Rife

Perhaps the most profound confirmation of pleomorphis was executed by another nearly obliterated genius, this time an American microscopist with the name of royal Raymond Rife. His story was told in The Rife Report by Barry Lynes. It has been published in book form as The Cancer Cure That Worked! Rife's ordinary microscope (with 31,000 diameters resolution), was capable of detail and clarity surpassing the newly emerging electron microscopes. Its use of prismatically dispersed natural light frequencies, rather than electron beams and acid stains, allowed clear views of living subjects. Each microorganism has its own fundamental frequency of light, something Bechamp apparently took advantage of with his polarimeter. Rife arrived at the conclusion that light could be used, instead of fatal chemicals, ot "stain" the subject. This was brilliant. equally brilliant was its execution. The entire optical system--lenses and prisms, as well as the illuminating units--are made of block quartz crystal. The illuminating unit used for examining the filterable forms of disease organisms contains fourteen lenses and prisms, three of which are in the high-intensity incandescent lamp, four in the Risley prism, and seven in the achromatic condenser, which has an aperture of 1.40.

Between the source of light and the specimen are subtended two circular, wedge-shaped, block-crystal quartz prisms for the purpose of polarizing the light passing through the specimen, polarization being the practical application of the theory that light waves vibrate in all planes perpendicular to the direction in which they are propagated. When light comes into contact with a polarizing prism, it is split into two beams, one of which is refracted to such an extent that it is reflected to the side of the prism, without passing through the prism, while the second ray, bent considerably less, is enabled to pass through the prism to illuminate the specimen. When the quartz prisms on the Universal Microscope (which may be rotated with vernier control through 360 degrees) are rotated in opposite directions, they serve to bend the transmitted beams at variable angles of incidence while, at the same time, since only a part of a band of color is visible at one time, a small portion of the spectrum is projected up into the axis of the microscope. It is possible to proceed this way from one end of the spectrum to the other--infra-red to ultra-violet. Now, when that portion of the spectrum is reached in which both the organism and the color band vibrate in exact accord with one another, a definite, characteristic wavelength is emitted by the organism. A monochromatic beam of light corresponding exactly to the frequency of the organism is then sent up through the specimen and the direct, transmitted light, enabling the observer to view the organism stained in its true chemical color and revealing its own structure in a field which is brilliant with light.

Instead of the light rays from the specimen passing through the objective and converging, they pass through a series of special prisms which keep the rays parallel. It is this principle of parallel rays in the Universal Microscope, and the shortening of projection distance between the prisms, plus the fact that three matched pairs of ten-millimeter, seven-millimeter, and four-millimeter objectives in short mounts are substituted for oculars, which make possible not only the unusually high magnification and resolution, but which serve to eliminate all distortion as well as all chromatic and spherical aberration. The fine adjustment being seven hundred times more sensitive than that of ordinary microscopes, the length of time required to focus ranges up to one hour and a half.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What is unique to each species? It's their DNA, right? Rife MUST have found out how to identify each species he was looking at by discovering the specific resonance frequency of their DNA.

IF this is true, it has so many ramifications that I couldn't ever begin to list them all; but now I understand that if the PTB know this stuff, then maybe they DO have the ability to use it nefariously to target specific species, and potentially even *individuals*, on a macro scale - simply by knowing their genetic profile and matching their specific DNA resonance frequencies.

Of course there are all kinds of good applications as well, as Rife discovered...

Yes, mind officially blown. Wow.

Maybe it would be helpfull: Quantum dots work with similar mechanism but reversed: they give one specific wave lenght light when you use proper wave lenght light. There were ideas to use them as markers in biologicial organism

Whoa, please step back a minute woneill. I think you may have misunderstood what I was asking about; and besides, even if what I shared - and what you have apparently just now surmised - is true, do not ever forget that "knowledge protects". And the very fact that all of us are still here is kind of reassuring, don't you think?

I think I went a bit far in my own projections with what is possible if what Rife discovered is true. Maybe it is, and that this is what was used to kill the elephants mentioned in this C's transcript. Even if so, I must stress that I don't think that this is the end-all of everything!! Quite the opposite - I believe exposing what is going on could, in fact, help to ameliorate the damage being done. And knowing this information may inoculate us against it.

What I most wanted to ask you about, given your knowledge of transmission lines and how that information may be applicable to DNA in situ, is if there were any clues given in the explanation of how the microscopes I outlined worked; and if they may have been designed specifically to interact with DNA. I'm personally not great at physics or mathematics - in fact, that's why I chose biology as a study! I can barely tell the positive node of a battery from the negative, to be honest. But I thought based on your share of information and knowledge above that you may be able to suss out if these microscopes were designed specifically to interact with DNA, and thus to use them to excite organisms to respond to specific pulses of light so that the DNA itself acts as the source of resonant light within the organism that allows it to be viewed and interacted with.

I may have assumed that you knew more than you do, and if so I apologize. I admit I got excited with your shares, though, because I have thought there was a correlation between DNA itself and what Rife et. al. were doing with their microscope work. But I will say this: even if the PTB have known all about this stuff and have developed it to the point where they can weaponize it, that does NOT mean the "end of the world". Far from it! And I'm sorry if what I wrote threw you off.
No worries - was not freaking out, and will be happy to contribute anything I can! :-)

Many people think I know more than I do, and I have been accused many times of deliberately propagating that belief. I automatically, now, “manage expectations“ - just in case...;-)

My statement about conspiracy theories was to warn that I have an inherent distrust of the PTB, and believe that they have deliberately suppressed any real scientific discovery since the 1920s, in case someone found a way to weaponize it.

It is this suppression of knowledge, and promulgation of concepts such as treating symptoms instead of the root cause, that I believe has unnecessarily destroyed so many lives.

My default mistrust of the official mantra can be jarring if you are not expecting it. Again, I have learned to manage expectations.

MikeJoseph82 said:
The real lesson I learned was unless I am a significant person (i.e. leader of an influential organisation, celebrity, popular figure, or have previous social media fame/relative fame), my voice will always be lost and doesn't really matter. A few billion people can be heard easily but the illusion is they think they all matter, in terms of having more-than-equal say in how world affairs pan out. So 'It is mostly useless at this point' was what I was already thinking when I deleted but nice to read it also in such close time.

It’s easier to stay home and not feel the pressure of the clamping down of rules and restrictions. I live in a small rural town so there’s nowhere much to go. But at work, I’m a flight attendant and the flying world is depressing. The airlines themselves are an easy target to promote political protocol. Do what we say and submit to what we demand or you can’t travel. Why go any where now anyway with so many businesses still shut down there’s not much to see or do even something as simple as sitting on a patio by a river to enjoy a nice meal. Oh the restaurant is closed. No coffee maker in the room today. Go to the lobby and they will hand you a cup. No touching anything... No point to interact with passengers with the muzzles on. The level of fear and discouragement or no give a s*** left is apparent everywhere. Just doing it to get a paycheck or not be hassled. Saying the most idiotic announcements about cleanliness and distancing and required face masks cause a serious sense of cognitive dissonance for me. The planes have never been cleaner. I don’t fear germs now but what is the toxicity of all the chemicals we are now being exposed to and rebreathing for 12 hours in a mask. I’ve experienced nausea, tiredness, dizziness and headaches on several occasions. The most disturbing element aside from the behavioral programming, that seems quite successful IMO, is they are sucking the pleasures, small and larger, out of daily life. Our downfall of being here is the desire for pleasure but without some, much of the will to be alive disappears. The experiences we look forward to want or try to achieve or keep having are seeming less available under the current conditions. The PTB giving back what they are so easily stealing doesn’t seem likely to me. What is to be done? We have little voice to protest any of it as stated above. Sit and watch or try to meditate yourself into a happier frame of mind and ignore and disobey the commands when possible is life right now. It’s not a world where I find much alignment or enjoyment. I miss atleast the illusion there was some degree of freedom in our daily lives. I have to contain the stubborn child in myself that doesn’t like being told to behave like a freaked out, compliant, mindless droid. I hate that all this ruin is happening over a provable lie.

Each microorganism has its own fundamental frequency of light, something Bechamp apparently took advantage of with his polarimeter. Rife arrived at the conclusion that light could be used, instead of fatal chemicals, ot "stain" the subject. This was brilliant. equally brilliant was its execution. The entire optical system--lenses and prisms, as well as the illuminating units--are made of block quartz crystal. The illuminating unit used for examining the filterable forms of disease organisms contains fourteen lenses and prisms, three of which are in the high-intensity incandescent lamp, four in the Risley prism, and seven in the achromatic condenser, which has an aperture of 1.40.

I did some digging on the Rife Microscope and it was interesting!

Many interpretations - some plausible; some definitely beyond me; and some definitely wrong!

Of all of them, the Youtube video linked below made the most sense - both from the perspective of plausibility, and from the perspective of referencing the key aspects of the design that you mentioned - especially the use of quartz prisms. The explanation in the video linked below was the only one, of many that I reviewed, that referenced UV light and bioluminescence.

In short, the theory goes:

1) Use a high energy light source that generates UV
2) Use a pair of rotatable prisms to Filter the broad spectrum light into a narrow band of UV
3) Rotate the prisms to tune the UV frequency to the sample being viewed - the right frequency will cause fluorescence, and the object being viewed acts as the low level optical light source
4) Use prisms to extend the optical length of the microscope tube (similar to the use of prisms in binoculars to extend their optical length)
5) Rely on the combination of long tube length and VERY low fluorescence rate to reduce the effects of the Abbe limit

It is the last point that caught my attention. In the video, the guy describes Rife taking an hour or so to adjust his eyes to “dark mode” where we can see individual photons. Meanwhile, your description above describes the setup and focusing as taking over an hour...

Using this model, the Rife scope avoids all the issues with illumination of the object at high magnifications, and uses the object itself as the monochromatic light source. No staining would be required to produce very detailed dark field images. By sweeping the UV frequency, you could potentially trigger different regions/components to fluoresce.

By using very long length microscope tubes you can use less aggressive lens configurations, and by looking at individual photons, you can see potentially higher resolution with potentially less diffraction artifacts.

(Now: A single photon will diffract with itself because it traverses all possible paths through our universe simultaneously before being absorbed, but at least, it won’t be interacting with other photons at the same time...)

Youtube Video

This approach is also compatible with the findings in Laura’s thread about Popp that Mike mentioned above:

The Field - Important Findings Valuable to All!

What caught my attention in this thread was the discovery that cells were fluorescing when illuminated in the UV range.

The maths of all this are now definitely beyond me (it has been 30 years since I was able to do the maths behind tuned elements in a dielectric), but empirically, it does appear plausible and consistent...

Back
Top Bottom