strange sightings

I saw a UFO a couple of nights ago. It was after midnight and I had gone out for a smoke. I often 'say hello' to the C's when I do that by looking at the Cassiopeia constellation. I know that they are not physically there and that their conduit only comes from there but it pleases me to do so. Anyway, I was looking at the celestial objects in another part of the sky and noticed that one of the brighter stars was moving. It was moving quickly and was a bright white light without the coloured lights that would suggest it was an aircraft. It moved in a mostly straight line but not entirely so but as I was looking almost straight up that might have been slight head wobbling affecting my perception. It did not zig-zag at great speed or anything but it certainly wasn't hanging about. On reflection, I suppose it was probably just a satellite but I can't remember seeing one before. Fun times.

My one UFO sighting was on a humid summer night in June 2004. I was preparing to go to bed at my brother's house, I was staying the night there. We, unusually for that time, were not drinking booze. There was only a sofa to kip on, but I was tired and content. We'd been watching the Jack the Ripper film "From Hell", which was very good, and we spent a few hours smoking cigs discussing psychopaths and freemasonry at length. In short a great night.

Anyway, before I settled down to sleep I had the sudden need to go pee, so I made my way up the stairs to the loo. That's when I could hear this high frequency hissing noise in my brain, it felt internal, not external. Very strange. Suddenly I felt like I was being watched, or that I was not alone. My brother was sound asleep by this point, so I was silent walking across the landing to the loo. I went to go pee, and then looked out of the window because I felt sure there was something out there; this part is still strange to me, because there was nothing suspicious other than the hissing sensation in my tired brain. It was about 2.30am. I don't know what made want to look out of the window.

That's when I saw it. It was extraordinary, a large-ish craft shaped rather like a more curved shape of a rugby ball, with windows along the edges of it. It was kind of silvery blue, kind of monochromatic. It made no sound and disappeared in a flash, it made no movement. I was absolutely stunned to see such a thing! I'd been reading about UFO's the previous year or so, so such concepts were on my mind at that time. I left the bathroom swiftly and quietly made my way downstairs to the sofa. My mind was racing, what the hell had just happened?

For the first time in years, a decade even, I prayed that night before trying to sleep. I felt like I needed reassurance and protection. Emotionally I was reacting to a vision which in my mind may have been a hostile presence. Sleep eluded me however, and I lay on the sofa just thinking and thinking, I'd never experienced a night like it. This went on until about 6am. The sun was rising and I decided to head back home nice and early, and possibly catch a few hours kip once I'd got back. It was a very quiet and eerie vibe as I walked home, then I saw an odd thing again. I saw a black 1950's style limousine slowly making its way past me on the road. I clocked the geezer driving this highly incongruous vehicle (this was 6am). He looked bald, very old and grey, wearing white gloves. So weird now looking back.

Anyway I made it back home, thinking all the way, just a mindblowing 12hr period in my life. I got back, went straight to bed and slept immediately. And I didn't think about the whole UFO thing for a few years, I just kind of blocked the memory out. And that's that. It was a very strange night indeed.

Last night, just at sunset, the sky was still light. I happened to glance straight up and saw two "stars" in the sky. I thought it odd as I normally see the first stars closer to the horizon. The two objects were about the same size, one a little brighter than the other. I have no telescope so grabbed my binoculars and was able to get a view of one of the objects. It was round with a hole in the middle (like the candy, lifesavers), reddish in color. I could not get a view on the other object. As I was looking at both of them with my husband, the one on the right side was becoming less visible, then it disappeared. The other one slowly disappeared also. Since I didn't have telescopic view, I have no idea what they were, but it was odd.

Last night, just at sunset, the sky was still light. I happened to glance straight up and saw two "stars" in the sky. I thought it odd as I normally see the first stars closer to the horizon. The two objects were about the same size, one a little brighter than the other. I have no telescope so grabbed my binoculars and was able to get a view of one of the objects. It was round with a hole in the middle (like the candy, lifesavers), reddish in color. I could not get a view on the other object. As I was looking at both of them with my husband, the one on the right side was becoming less visible, then it disappeared. The other one slowly disappeared also. Since I didn't have telescopic view, I have no idea what they were, but it was odd.

I was out camping recently and I saw UFOs, or at least what I thought were UFOs.

Long story short, I don't think they were UFOs but rather satellites in orbit and to be precise, Elon Musk's Starlink or similar satellites.

The thing that made me think they could be satellites is how they were moving - like shooting stars but spaced out in a formation.

Not sure if these is what you saw but suspect these satellites will be popping up everywhere soon.

I was out camping recently and I saw UFOs, or at least what I thought were UFOs.

Long story short, I don't think they were UFOs but rather satellites in orbit and to be precise, Elon Musk's Starlink or similar satellites.

The thing that made me think they could be satellites is how they were moving - like shooting stars but spaced out in a formation.

Not sure if these is what you saw but suspect these satellites will be popping up everywhere soon.

The things I saw were not moving fast like shooting stars, they were there, then slowly disappeared.

I saw a UFO a couple of nights ago. It was after midnight and I had gone out for a smoke. I often 'say hello' to the C's when I do that by looking at the Cassiopeia constellation. I know that they are not physically there and that their conduit only comes from there but it pleases me to do so. Anyway, I was looking at the celestial objects in another part of the sky and noticed that one of the brighter stars was moving. It was moving quickly and was a bright white light without the coloured lights that would suggest it was an aircraft. It moved in a mostly straight line but not entirely so but as I was looking almost straight up that might have been slight head wobbling affecting my perception. It did not zig-zag at great speed or anything but it certainly wasn't hanging about. On reflection, I suppose it was probably just a satellite but I can't remember seeing one before. Fun times.
I say hi to the Cs as well- I really think they do hear us at least I like to think so and I take some comfort in that! I often see moving “things” up there when I take time to look and wonder what they are- probably satellites.

I say hi to the Cs as well- I really think they do hear us at least I like to think so and I take some comfort in that! I often see moving “things” up there when I take time to look and wonder what they are- probably satellites.

I like to do this too-say ‘hi’ to the C’s when I look at the Cassiopeia constellation. Nice to hear others do this as well :-)

I was driving down rt. 17 in Paramus, NJ on Monday and saw that "blimp" too. I've seen many blimps in my life, and although it may have been a new model, it did not look like any I'd I've ever seen before. For one, it was much larger than you can tell on the video and was not shaped like a traditional blimp. It also really wasn't moving, just sort of hovering. I know blimps move slowly, but it didn't look like this was moving, at least while I was watching it. My first thought was, wow, that's pretty brazen, I mean, it's a super busy area with all intersecting highways, well traveled, and it was still fairly light outside. So many people were stopped and out of their cars filming. I did not stop, but watched as long as I could. In this video below, at 0:30 you can see a white flickering light in the upper right corner for a few seconds, then it just disappears. (sorry, the guy who shot this is dropping a bunch of F bombs) Anyway, if it wasn't a blimp, maybe it's the start of the fake alien invasion. It is September after all. 👽

It sure doesn't look like a blimp to me in the first portion of the video and that blue ligth under it don't look like beacon.

Back
Top Bottom