(CRW Am-EU) What temporary schedule is best for you?

• Sunday 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 24 64.9%
  • Saturdays 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters
Hello all! I've had some travel come up in the last couple weeks that has caused me to miss meetings - I've had limited computer access as well. I've been keeping up with the reading; I'm on chapter 17, I think that's where we are? Anyway, I really miss you guys and am looking forward to 'seeing' everyone next Saturday!

We had the 13th Au-Asia-Am Reading Workshop (11th July 2020), with @Aya, @Keit, @Arwenn, @sid, @Rashi, @Bobo08, @rrraven, and @Nathancat7 @Beorn. We reviewed Chapter 19 (All There Is Is Lessons, or Dr. Greenbaum and the Soul Hackers). Thank you all for attending!

Here is the link to the video of the session, and audio. Here is the link to the folder to access future sessions as well.

The following are notes from the discussion.

Discussion notes
  • Candy's "romance". Fascination depriving the ability of prey to resist predators. Women Who Love Psychopaths. Manipulation at a limbic level.
  • Sid's attraction to motherly women. Feeling close and safe to somebody. Emotional addiction. Learning how to love the other through parents.
  • Fairytale sold by media about relationships not true, requires work.
  • The Manipulated Man, Esther Vilar. Submission of men to women in couples. Peterson - High performing women having narrow mate choice, men preferring younger women.
  • Educated women have a good chance, but higher education gives a lower chance of getting mate. Intimidating to men. Influence of biology.
  • Rational Male, Rollo Tomassi (link thread). Psychology of the mating game.
  • MF being a vector. Story of Indian mound. Trap to abduct and reprogram Candy. Connection to Bigfoot and Missing 411.
  • David Paulides. Story of cop being stalked.
  • Multiple scenarios for abduction. Candy had bruises- four finger marks. Lilly's dress/
  • Cryptozoology. Connection between UFOs and Sasquatch is recent.
  • Greenbauming. Programming, opening someone's subconscious up. L did not get Greenbaumed
  • Entities and free will. Free will and individual journey on the way of Knowledge. Default being no free will. COVID-19 lies abdication of free will. Knowledge input to increase free will.
  • Programs triggering thought loops when facts presented.
  • Hostage to the Devil. Story of Uncle Ponto - A spirit controlling person externally, and is controlled by a higher being. Pushes man to suicide.
  • HAARP in British Columbia. Frequency fence in USA and NA.
  • Antlanteans taking control of the planet. Planetary "lockdown".
  • HAARP and ionosphere. Satellites potentially falling out of orbit with magnetic disruption. Fiber optic connections for internet will not suffer in an EM disruption from cosmic events.
  • Electro-machining and sculpting of Earth's surface, Lichtenberg figures. Malta cart ruts. Physics being corrupted. Ben Davidson.
  • Discussion about the Sun and its gravitational force.
  • Candy sending the dress to her lover MF. Stalking the Petty Tyrant, growing the glowing coat of awareness. When you can't walk away from a petty tyrant. 4D STS manipulations, subtle and motivated by fear of people waking up.
  • To be strong enough as a network through Free Will, Knowledge and Networking.
  • Multiple Personality Disorder. TV Series: United States of Tara [NSFW]. Multiple I's. Splitting as a symptom of internal considering.
  • Darwinism, Michael Behe. L's locks that were blown off after knowledge of ID.
  • Increasing FRV through gaining and utilization of Knowledge. Lack of frequency match with STS. Make the terrain unpalatable and so the predator leaves.
  • C's said people will start demanding totalitarian governments. Mind controlled patsies: Port Arthur, Columbine, Mumbai attacks.
  • UFOs on decline. 4D battles disguised as weather phenomena. Independence Day scenario being another program.
  • Invasion being through organisms hitched on comets. (see related podcast)
  • C's: "Who needs aliens when you have psychopaths". Black Lives Matter. Thule Society. Antareans. Hyperboreans. Underground civilizations. Ships from Antarctica to Germany.
  • Final sessions of the chapter: Knowledge protects, all should become men and women of Knowledge.
  • Not just gaining knowledge, but utilizing it. Easy to gain intellectual understanding but visceral applied knowledge is required. Mouravieff. G's letting go of suffering. Networking is not just to gain sympathy but to learn.
  • Understanding where you stand by self-observation and self-judgment. Grow being to match knowledge.
  • "You can't think with the way you think".
  • G's methods being very intellectual and taxing. Fourth way not just one path but multiple paths. Negative point was G's cosmology.
  • G's knowledge being mostly stolen from other sources. May have been corrupted. Mouravieff's distillation to Gnosis books being a refinement. Key concepts external/internal considerations, self-awareness, growing the I, will and the centers. Gnosis being a more Christian / spiritual representation of G's ideas.

Related podcast:

The next Reading Workshop for the Au-Asia-Am group is on the 18th July 2020 at 10AM UTC, discussing Chapter 20 (Black Lightning Strikes… or Marjoe Gortner Meets Ted Patrick). See you there!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • G's methods being very intellectual and taxing. Fourth way not just one path but multiple paths. Negative point was G's cosmology.
  • G's knowledge being mostly stolen from other sources. May have been corrupted. Mouravieff's distillation to Gnosis books being a refinement. Key concepts external/internal considerations, self-awareness, growing the I, will and the centers. Gnosis being a more Christian / spiritual representation of G's ideas.

For the first point, from what I can tell, G's methods were only very intellectual for his years in Moscow/St. Petersburg recorded by Ouspensky, i.e. in the mid/late teens. For the rest of his life, he barely made reference to most of the intellectual/cosmological ideas and focused more on practical matters more in line with the psychological material.

On the second point, remember this from the sessions:

(Mikey) How much of Gurdjieff's teachings came from mediums as opposed to transmissions of a tradition?
A: 83 percent

And before that, "Gurdjieff used his imagination and mediums to construct his system." Mouravieff summarized what he learned from Ouspensky (getting a few things wrong or backwards in the process), added some of his own stuff to it (including some very interesting ideas not found in Ouspensky, as far as I'm aware), and tried to fit it into an Orthodox framework (not very successfully). While Gurdjieff probably got a few ideas and practices from Athos, he definitely didn't get his 'system' from there. He made it up using his own imagination - flaws and all. For all the virtues of Gnosis/Mouravieff, he was wrong about G's system being from Athos, IMO, but maybe some of the similarities and things G DID get from there led him to think that he got it ALL from there.

Cryptozoology. Connection between UFOs and Sasquatch is recent.

Here's some info about that. Although myriad of sites and radio talks in the 90's and after (when The Wave was written) did mention and talk about all the "fortean" topics, like bigfoot, psychic phenomena and UFOs, only in recent years we can see a consensus growing that they all maybe interrelated after all. Before that more often than not these people were in seperate "camps".

For example, here's an article from 2015:

LEOMINSTER - Is it possible the creature known as Bigfoot, Sasquatch or by a number of different names all over the world is an inter-dimensional traveler? That's a theory now in play with both Bigfoot and UFO researchers, and one that played heavily into discussions at this weekend's Greater New England UFO Conference held in Leominster.

Paranormal researcher William Hall, at the convention ostensibly to talk ghosts, said the paranormal world as a whole is more connected than people realize. But that is beginning to change, at least from the perspective of those involved in ground level research.

Hall, who began his paranormal researcher with UFOs and aliens, said many of the classic signs from human encounters with otherworldly beings - ghosts, aliens and Bigfoot - have similar signs, be they disappearing beings, fast moving object or strange lights. As a result, many are starting to think of the the fields holistically, he said.

"It used to be that the UFO people didn't talk to the ghost people because they were a little weird, and nobody would talk to the Bigfoot people because they were crazy," Hall said. "I found out, we cannot continue to do that. In reality, quantum physics is leading us there."

It's not a new theory: Writing for Huffington Post, Dr. Franklin Ruehl notes such sightings date back to the late 1800s.

In modern times, it is a theory that dates back to 1973, but one that is grabbing hold as more and more Bigfoot hunters are reporting run ins with what is known as the orange orbs. Those are fast moving lights that one may think are alien in nature, but seen in areas associated with Bigfoot.

And here are screenshots from two books that were published in 2012 and 2016 respectively (but just a note that the second book is actually written by a sceptic). It can be hard to believe that there was such a division back then, since we have benefited from Laura's research and info from the C's, that right from the beginning spoke about the connection between all this phenomena and the hyperdimentional nature of UFOs, and way before it became mainstream. ;-)

Attachments

• hunting-monsters.jpg
    hunting-monsters.jpg
    384.9 KB · Views: 6
  • top-secret-sasquatch_1.jpg
    top-secret-sasquatch_1.jpg
    257.1 KB · Views: 6
  • top-secret-sasquatch_2.jpg
    top-secret-sasquatch_2.jpg
    434.3 KB · Views: 7
Hello everyone!

Here's the video of the last meeting (The Wave Chapter 17: All There Is Is Lessons, or Wandering Around in Third Density Can Be Hazardous to Your Health).

The audio.

And the folder.

We'll discuss chapter 18 and part of chapter 19 in the next meeting - Up to the end of the transcript of the hypnosis session, as Approaching Infinity suggested:

A: Yeah, my whole body is in pain right now. I got to stop this. My head is killing me…

Q: Let’s move forward… [Suggestions, end of session.]

See you on Saturday!

Hi everyone!

Here's the link for the meeting (Am-EU):

Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now
ID: 282921554

See you in 20 mins.

Hello, I won't be able to attend the reading workshops until mid-August, but I will listen to the audios and continue reading the Wave. Thank you @Yas and @logos5x5 for organizing those workshops and thank you to all forum members. See you soon 😉

Back
Top Bottom