Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

Hello everyone!

Our Éiriú Eolas meeting will start in about 30 minutes.

This is the link to join: Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now

And this is the meeting ID: 953-026-3587

See you all there!

I won't be joining in for today's EE later. We have an important family task to renew documents that involves us travelling today.

Ok SMM, I hope everything goes well with our family! See you next week!

Buenas tardes Yas y Luis,
I am very grateful to you for passing on to us this method which is so healthy and beneficial for the work. You help me a lot and of course you all help me with your benevolent energy. :-)

Je vous suis très reconnaissant de nous transmettre cette méthode si salutaire et bénéfique pour le travail. Vous m'aidez beaucoup et bien sûr vous m'aidez tous par votre énergie bienveillante.

I have really noticed a difference in doing EE on my own, not to say that this is not beneficial, it is!

But doing EE in a group setting I find so much more, the shared experience. The pre talk before the session helps to diffuse any frustrations regarding our life situations at this time. Simply put, to share this in a group setting with loving and trusted individuals is something special.

And thanks to everyone that participates. For me it seems to clear my mind, in a positive way. I feel as though I have gone through a brain cleanse, much needed in these times, just wanted to share.

Much gratitude to Luis and Yas for sharing part of themselves and time with us.

Hi everyone I have added my name to the google docs and would love to join the Oceania sessions on Mondays if it’s still all go

Hi batty76! The session for today (Monday) is for Europe and America. You can attend if you want but the time might not be a good one for you if you are in Oceania, it is at 6:00 p.m. (UTC) (in about 25 minutes now).

We have another session Fridays at 1:00 a.m. (UTC) which is better for people in Oceania, Asia and some parts of America. You can use an online time converter to see what time that is in your area. Or, you can check the current UTC time here to see what the difference is with your area.

Will not be attending the EE session today, I have some health issue I need to deal with:-(

I hope you get well soon Joan!

Hi batty76! The session for today (Monday) is for Europe and America. You can attend if you want but the time might not be a good one for you if you are in Oceania, it is at 6:00 p.m. (UTC) (in about 25 minutes now).

We have another session Fridays at 1:00 a.m. (UTC) which is better for people in Oceania, Asia and some parts of America. You can use an online time converter to see what time that is in your area. Or, you can check the current UTC time here to see what the difference is with your area.

I hope you get well soon Joan!
Oh thanks @Yas I’ll see you Friday then

Reactions: Yas
During our session today, we spoke a bit about the meditation with a seed and why it is important. We also talked about another way of doing meditation with a seed that was mentioned in this session and Ant22 had also mentioned before in this thread:

(L) So... How to explain how to meditate.

(Andromeda) Well, how have you been doing it?

(Parallel) Well, I have the audio track, the Prayer of the Soul, and then I follow the words and then I see sort of relations to my daily life and how I could improve.

(L) That's kind of more like guided thinking. Lemme see the easiest way to explain it... Probably the tightest way to start to do it would be to stop using the audio track. Instead, repeat the prayer in your mind in time with your breathing 20 times, one after the other.

Breathe in, first line. Breathe out. Breathe in, second line, breathe out. If you can do it 1 time, that's something. The goal is to be able to do it 20 times. Shoot for that.

Here is the key: At a certain point, you will stop doing what you're doing in your mind, and thoughts will come in. You will realize that all of a sudden, you've drifted and started thinking about other things. What you do at that point is you stop that other thinking, and you immediately start again. You'll notice these interruptions happening a lot. Your mind wants to...

(Parallel) To go on holiday.

(L) Your mind wants to go on holiday. You just keep pulling it back. You don't do that in a hard way or a rough way or get angry about it. You just realize you've drifted, and then pull it back and start again.

If you could manage to just do that for 5 minutes, that's a lot. If you can do it for 5 minutes, then increase to 10 minutes.

(Parallel) So no visualization.

(L) No visualization. Just words. Visualizations come later. Visualizations can induce interesting effects, but you have to get to the point where you can discipline your mind enough to repeat a selected series of words or a phrase continuously without being deviated by the mind wandering.

It's like lifting weights. Your brain will get tired. But the more you do it, the longer you can do it, and the less tired your brain gets. Eventually, you can get this single pointed focus on exactly what you're doing and hold your attention and focus on it for an indefinite period of time.

When you can do that, let me know.

(Perceval) What words did you suggest he use?

(L) You can use the Prayer of the Soul, or you can recite a poem. It almost doesn't matter since you're just exercising your focusing power. I always used the Lord's Prayer.

You can also read the comments in that thread. They're very interesting.

Also, in the Éiriú Eolas website, there's a Frequently Asked Questions section where you can find more information about the Prayer of the Soul as our seed:

Meditation (Prayer of the Soul)

The breathing exercises are intended as preparation for the meditation, which is the heart of the Eíriú-Eolas system. The meditation is performed with “seed”, which means it is neither mindless nor without aim. The seed, entitled “Prayer of the Soul”, has been carefully composed to be unlimited in its application to life and to create a subconscious ground of positive, life-affirming thoughts in your quieted mind. The prayer addresses the Divine Cosmic Mind, which is existence in and of itself. If you wish to address the Divine Cosmic Mind in terms more familiar such as Jesus, Buddha, Allah, Krishna etc. that is also fine.

Should a divine personification not be part of your outlook, you may even look to your own “best self” as being addressed. The Prayer of the Soul is intended to be universally applicable to all personal philosophies.

It’s best to first practice exercising your diaphragm and perform Pipe Breath. Then add more to the program as you feel comfortable. Keep in mind that you breathe in through the nose and out through the mouth. This applies to the entire program!

I remember years ago I received a copy of Prayer of the Soul. Maybe when I bought the CD? Well I'm not sure who owns a CD player anymore and I listen to the guided meditation online instead. IS there somewhere on the forum to find a copy of the prayer so I can print it again? Many thanks.

"The Prayer of the Soul"

Oh Divine Cosmic Mind
Holy Awareness in All Creation
Carried in the heart
Ruler of the mind
Savior of the Soul
Live in me today
Be my Daily Bread
As I give bread to others
Help me grow in knowledge
Of All Creation
Clear my eyes