Session 4 July 2020

Thank you all for the session!

Considering what has been said of Gregorian chants, and choir singing, brought to mind the music of Hildegard von Bingen. It may not be the easiest to sing, and if I was singing it, pretty sure my dogs would start howling. I listen to her music often, along with Gregorian chants. The following link is on YouTube and is her music.

I find it to be uplifting and beautiful, and calming to focus the mind. Just wanted to put that out there if it might be helpful, and hopefully not noise.

Hildegard von Bingen was a female mystic, visionary, a 12th Century nun, and Benedictine abbess. I became very interested in her writings and music several years ago and have read two of her bookstores- Scivias and Physica. She practiced herbal medicine, and was an interesting woman.

I am excited to read Laura’s new book! Looking forward to it’s release!

(L) So, if he claimed it was all a lie, there are people in his own country that would say he doesn't care about people. The way they've got this virus worked up as such a bugaboo, I mean... It would make him look bad. That's probably why Trump's going along with it. It would make him look bad, too. It would give their enemies leverage against them, and they'd look bad in the eyes of all the brainwashed people who are under the control of the media and terrified by a microbe.

A: Remember the secret correspondence between Kennedy and Kruschev.

Q: (L) So in other words, the leader of Russia and the leader of the USA still have a lot of forces arrayed against them within their own countries.

(Niall) They have to act a certain strategic way.

Kennedy and Kruschev had to engage in some rather intense and time-sensitive secret discussion during the Cuban Missile Crisis, and fight to counter the strong tide of hell-bent tendencies in both of their respective governments. The movie 13 Days (2001) does a very good job of dramatically conveying what occurred between the two leaders at the time.

Ennio,

How "clean" is this movie with respect to the real events recorded?

Sure seems like a lot of Hollywood "brass" in there that makes me question this.

I'll watch it anyway. But if it were shown to someone who hasn't read (some) books on this, is it a good primer?

Thanks.

Here is an excerpt from a text I just read from learn about
Günther Anders : Pour étouffer par avance toute Révolte !
in French

I translated it for you in English with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
I did not know this philosopher or this text, but I think it fits well with what we are experiencing now.
And it makes me think about the fact that this virus is (that I am) a bit too much taken care of and that there are really a lot of other things to observe.
For me, this virus is a tree that hides the forest.
And this was written in 1956 !!!

To quell any revolt in advance
It is necessary to create a collective conditioning so powerful that the very idea of revolt will no longer even come to people's minds!

"In order to quell any revolt in advance, one must not do so violently.
Methods such as Hitler's are outmoded.
It is enough to create a collective conditioning so powerful that the very idea of revolt will no longer even come to men's minds.
The ideal would be to format individuals from birth by limiting their innate biological abilities.

(Filibert: Iodine, which allows a good development of the fetal brain, is no longer given to women! Vaccines alter the functioning of the brain of babies with their toxic metals)!

Then, conditioning would continue by drastically reducing education to a form of vocational integration.
An uneducated individual has only a limited horizon of thought, and the more his thinking is confined to mediocre preoccupations, the less likely he is to revolt.
We must ensure that access to knowledge becomes increasingly difficult and elitist.
Let the gap between people and science widen, let information for the general public be anaesthetized of any subversive content.
Above all, no philosophy.

Here again, persuasion, not direct violence, is needed: there will be massive television broadcasts of entertainment that always flatters the emotional or instinctive.
We will occupy people's minds with what is futile and playful.
It is good, in incessant chatter and music, to prevent the mind from thinking.
We'll put sexuality at the forefront of human interests.
As a social tranquilizer, there's nothing better.

In general, it will be done in such a way as to banish seriousness from existence, to mock everything of high value, to maintain a constant apology of lightness; so that the euphoria of publicity becomes the standard of human happiness and the model of freedom.

Conditioning will thus by itself produce such integration that the only fear - which it will have to maintain - will be that of being excluded from the system and thus no longer being able to access the conditions necessary for happiness.

The mass man, thus produced, must be treated as what he is: a calf, and he must be watched over as a herd must be.
Anything that puts his lucidity to sleep is good socially, anything that threatens to awaken it must be ridiculed, stifled, fought against.
Any doctrine that challenges the system must first be labeled subversive and terro-rist, and those who support it must then be treated as such."

Günther Anders, "The Obsolescence of Man", 1956.

Here is an excerpt from a text I just read from learn about
in French

I translated it for you in English with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
I did not know this philosopher or this text, but I think it fits well with what we are experiencing now.
And it makes me think about the fact that this virus is (that I am) a bit too much taken care of and that there are really a lot of other things to observe.
For me, this virus is a tree that hides the forest.
And this was written in 1956 !!!

To quell any revolt in advance
It is necessary to create a collective conditioning so powerful that the very idea of revolt will no longer even come to people's minds!

"In order to quell any revolt in advance, one must not do so violently.
Methods such as Hitler's are outmoded.
It is enough to create a collective conditioning so powerful that the very idea of revolt will no longer even come to men's minds.
The ideal would be to format individuals from birth by limiting their innate biological abilities.

(Filibert: Iodine, which allows a good development of the fetal brain, is no longer given to women! Vaccines alter the functioning of the brain of babies with their toxic metals)!

Then, conditioning would continue by drastically reducing education to a form of vocational integration.
An uneducated individual has only a limited horizon of thought, and the more his thinking is confined to mediocre preoccupations, the less likely he is to revolt.
We must ensure that access to knowledge becomes increasingly difficult and elitist.
Let the gap between people and science widen, let information for the general public be anaesthetized of any subversive content.
Above all, no philosophy.

Here again, persuasion, not direct violence, is needed: there will be massive television broadcasts of entertainment that always flatters the emotional or instinctive.
We will occupy people's minds with what is futile and playful.
It is good, in incessant chatter and music, to prevent the mind from thinking.
We'll put sexuality at the forefront of human interests.
As a social tranquilizer, there's nothing better.

In general, it will be done in such a way as to banish seriousness from existence, to mock everything of high value, to maintain a constant apology of lightness; so that the euphoria of publicity becomes the standard of human happiness and the model of freedom.

Conditioning will thus by itself produce such integration that the only fear - which it will have to maintain - will be that of being excluded from the system and thus no longer being able to access the conditions necessary for happiness.

The mass man, thus produced, must be treated as what he is: a calf, and he must be watched over as a herd must be.
Anything that puts his lucidity to sleep is good socially, anything that threatens to awaken it must be ridiculed, stifled, fought against.
Any doctrine that challenges the system must first be labeled subversive and terro-rist, and those who support it must then be treated as such."

Günther Anders, "The Obsolescence of Man", 1956.
Yikes! This reads like pages straight from the PTB playbook! Nicely done Channa

I feel at the moment being completely amazed when looking at how's my life's journey unfolding, where it seems to lead, this adventure from scratch to becoming part of wide-world network of individuals, who are trying to find an answers to the most fundamental questions of "Life and Everything" assisted by an higher intelligence of the universe. What surprising turn in story! Now I truly fully understand the mood when Don Juan has said:

“For me the world is weird because it is stupendous, awesome, mysterious, unfathomable; my interest has been to convince you that you must assume responsibility for being here, in this marvelous world, in this marvelous desert, in this marvelous time. I want to convince you that you must learn to make every act count, since you are going to be here for only a short while, in fact, too short for witnessing all the marvels of it.”

It is funny to think that one day in another cycle, it might indeed happen that Lauraia with all the party here will guide some bunch of desperates asking for answers and groping in the dark. Nice fantasy but I better do get back to ground. Much thanks to everyone and thanks for session and thoughts and thanks to C's! I always liked your included 2D friends in transcripts, it shows something about you, cool, be well.

How "clean" is this movie with respect to the real events recorded?

The screenwriter based the script on this book: The Kennedy Tapes: Inside the White House during the Cuban Missile Crisis edited by Ernest R. May and Philip D. Zelikow. There is also the fact that the film's title alludes to Robert F. Kennedy's own book on the subject: Thirteen Days: A Memoir of the Cuban Missile Crisis. If I had to guess, I'd say that the film was informed by RFK's first hand account as well.

Hello, thanks for this amazing session.

Here is a video that explains that the object that is supposedly sucking energy from the sun is actually a prominence.

(Artemis) I have a question about something strange. I dunno if you guys saw it, but in 2012 there was video footage captured of something approaching the sun and sucking something out of it. It was like something made of pure darkness, and then it just flew away. Was that like real footage of something real that approached the sun and sucked something out of it?

A: Misinterpreted. Any charged body that approaches the sun will encounter a reaction.

So there was nothing approaching the sun or sucking but it came out of it.

C. Alex Young, a solar astrophysicist at NASA's Goddard Space Flight Centre, who also runs a website called The Sun Today, posted the video and explained that the tethered sphere was actually quite a common occurrence.

"Filaments, when you see them on the solar disc at certain wavelengths, they appear to be dark because they're cooler material in relation to what's in the background. When you see them on the edge of the sun we call them prominences but they're the same objects," Young said.

"They sit in this kind of tunnel called the filament channel so when you look at it from the edge of the sun, what you see is this spherical object and you're actually looking down the tunnel."

MARCH.jpg

Reading Pierre's articles on electric arcs, one cannot help wondering whether these magnetic tubes with downward discharges are the cause of the Malta ruts.

Last edited:
The discussion regarding music and singing continues to intrigue me. Amazingly enough, Monday evening there was a 2 1/2 hour Eagles concert at the L.A. Forum Sept. 2018, on ESPN no less! I told my husband they'd run out of sports! It was terrific and I learned that Glenn Frey's son, Deacon, and Vince Gill are filling in for former co-lead singer Glenn, who passed away Jan. 2016. Afterward, I youtubed songs by Joe Walsh and Glenn. One of the side links was the following that I felt worth sharing featuring Vince Gill (I've become a total fan, bare feet and all):

I also came across a Rolling Stone article about Joe Walsh that really laid out his life and descent into vodka and cocaine addiction among other significant life lessons. An extremely talented man with a real soul (and a naughty side included that was funny if one takes it lightly). It was quite inspirational in the end. It certainly showed that great wealth doesn't guarantee happiness and that one still needs to take responsibility for one's own actions no matter how rich or famous. Here's the link for those interested:

Yes the 'islander' thing has often peaked my interest too, such that your quote of foofighter's 'name' breakdown raised a smile when I read it;

As coincidentally the day before the session, in conversation with an older Italian gentleman, I happened to be asked if I knew what pākehā meant - which he pronounced Pah-kia;

Something that wouldn't have raised an eyebrow normally (despite the uncommon context) except for having used the term myself, only the previous day, in conversation with a Maori acquaintance;

View attachment 37597

Where probably unsurprisingly, on reading the new session was then how I also mentally pronounced 'Paikiaea'?

Which also seemed a little synchronistic so I went looking for the origin...

They're pretty clever aren't they...:-)

Amazing! It makes you think that - as they said earlier, that they're riding the wave - that maybe they're already coming to our shores!

Thank you for another great session, on July 4th no doubt! 2020 has certainly been the year of turmoil, and at this point I like seeing the “Babylon Bee’s” headlines more than the actual headlines. All the news on the animals is disheartening. After reading through the comments, the splitting of realities comes through clearly. It’s like the session with the hats was a forewarning. People are choosing.
Looking forward to Laura’s book! Ten years is a long time. A nice read in tumultuous times!

Your comment has just made me realize that I spend my time telling my husband that I feel we are witnessing the separation of the wheat from the chaff.
I live in Sept-Iles, in northeastern Quebec, and we have no case in our town. Yet, the debate on the wearing of masks is at its zenith!
Only a few people were wearing the mask until the day before yesterday when the Prime Minister announced that it would become mandatory to wear it starting July 18. This morning, when I went to the supermarket, the majority of people were wearing masks and I felt stared at a few times (this was not the case two days ago).
I had another thought for the wheat and chaff before I realized that most people were probably waiting for "permission" from the government to proudly wear their masks. Since this is a very small town, they were probably embarrassed to display themselves with a mask in front of a majority not wearing it.

It's crazy, I lived two days ago in a small town where there was no covid19 and where hardly anyone wore the mask. Two days later, I still live in a small town where there is no covid19, but covid1984 appeared clearly because the majority of people are masked!

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Q: (L) Is that turmoil going to affect us directly here?

A: Very little as you are. But do not let your guard down. Strategic enclosure to the max.

Very interesting indeed. This brought me back a number of years to a small study I made of a rather controversial book called "the Mystery of Bellicena Bilca" (a true hornet's nest!). If I recall correctly, it was Laura herself who asked me to translate some excerpts from the original Spanish into English. It is a work clearly inspired in Gnostic teachings and the session bit quoted above reminded me specifically of the point the book made about what it claims was an ancient Hyperborean strategy for liberation. I thought I'd share this little bit that follows, though I know that it should be put into a wider context in order to be truly understood, but that would be way beyond the scope of this scant comment here, and I only felt I'd share this bit because I think it may apply to Laura and Ark's creation of what may indeed be dubbed a "strategic enclosure" in France. These were some of my comments derived from the reading of the book:

"It was always claimed that the state of absolute freedom could only be accomplished in the Origin, that is, in the “un-created” world of which the material universe is but a sort of downgraded reflection: a copycat creation. In the present world, elsewhere called the Valplads, there could only be war for the awakened spirit, and the so-called Hyperborean Wisdom could only oppose any Cult which forced men to kneel before anyone of the Gods. This Wisdom was a manual to wage a strategic opposition against the designs of the Demiurge and was bequeathed by the Gods to all those peoples that They established a blood covenant with, which basically bounded them to the mission of awakening the spirit to the true nature of Reality and manifested as a resolution to fight to return to the Origin.

The Liberating Gods taught the peoples under Their auspices to always remain in a state of alert and, more specifically, they taught them a strategic way of life that would best prepare them to fulfil their mission, a special way of life that would allow them to live as foreigners on the Earth. There were three basic principles that supported this way of life: the principle of Occupation, the Principle of Enclosure, and the principle of the Strategic Wall. In the first place, the allies of the white Atlanteans should never forget that they only temporarily occupied a territory in the domain of the Demiurge. This would set them apart from all the peoples allied to the dark Atlanteans who embraced the concept of ownership of the land. So they would always be aware that the land they inhabited was not their own, but instead a territory occupied from the Enemy, that is, the Powers of the Material World. This realisation alone would also serve to maintain the state of alert, since the occupying force would be aware that the Enemy would always try to reclaim their territory; belief in the ownership of the land, on the other hand, would give the people a false sense of security leading them to lower the guard before the Enemy and succumb to His Power of Illusion.

With this in mind, the peoples should then create an Enclosure around the occupied territory. We could presume here that the author intents this as an allegory to refer to an ontological state where the individual basically claims independence from the Law of Entropy that seems to govern the Material Universe. Using the concepts explained by Mouravieff, this state could also be described as a manifestation of a resolution to shut oneself away from the “A” influences and instead open up to the “B” influences. The Hyperborean wisdom claimed that once having enclosed the land occupied, the people then could cultivate it and make it produce fruits, which of course could be interpreted literally as well as allegorically. The literal interpretation derives from the fact that the white Atlanteans were very rigorous about the correct way to approach the task of cultivating the land: they thought that if man deemed himself owner of the land, the Powers of Matter would emerge from the land and engulf him, “integrating him to the context and turning him into an object of the Gods”. This would make the spirit fall even further down since attachment to the land and the misguided belief of “freedom” and “peace” within the limits of his property would render man defenceless against the Power of Illusion of the Enemy. In such a state he would no longer conceive of the necessity to escape from the material prison for he would instead always long to preserve those feelings of “freedom” and “peace”.

The principle of the Strategic Wall is, in its more immediate meaning, the practical application of the principle of Enclosure, however the fact that there are different manifestations of this strategic wall depending on the realm to which it is applied is made clear by the author when he states that: “there are many worlds where the Spirit remains captive and in each one of them the principle of the Strategic Wall supposes a different manifestation: in the physical world the correct application led to construction of the Stone Wall”. A reference is also made to the fact that the definition of the Stone Wall, as manifested in the physical realm, should not be constricted to the idea of a spatially closed wall, since in the process of its construction intervened many secret principles that belonged to what the author calls “Lithic Wisdom”, as well as the principles of the “Strategy for the Essential War”. This suggests that the reference to the stone wall may also be related to the secrets governing the emplacement of megaliths in very specific layouts to possibly create a grid that may have served, as one of its purposes, to protect the enclosed space from the influence of the Powers of the Material World.]"

L) Live through it! Because boy, it's just terrible. Okay. Um... Let me ask about my book. I finished my book. Following the clues and the guidance and doing 10 years worth of research - even more than that actually, but probably concentrated it would probably be 10 years of constant work - did I draw the right conclusions?

A: Yes

Where and when can I buy the book?

Back
Top Bottom