Session 4 July 2020

If by "Ring 16", you mean the geometric algebra matrix ring M16(R) then oddly enough I would agree with you. The "4D" though could still be the metric.

Exactly! (It has been a long time since I worked on this stuff, and my terminology has degraded with my memory.)

The 4D stuff, as I call it, and as it was used to demonstrate and expand the original theory, is definitely part of the larger picture, but, alone and as presented, cannot answer all the questions posed by reality.

Incidentally, I believe that Geometric Algebra is the most beautiful, elegant, and profound theory/discovery since Maxwell’s equations, and that in its M16(R) form (or, “Ring16” as my memory insists on me calling it) is the key to a truly unified theory.

Last edited:
With full credit given to Don Harkins, here now are the newly updated “Nine Veils”.

The first veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the first veil and find the world of politics. We will vote, become active and develop an opinion. Our opinions will be shaped by the physical world around us; we will have been “conditioned” from our days in public education to accept that government officials, network media personalities and other “experts” are the primary voices of authority. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the third veil.
7,000,000,000 x 0.10 = 700,000,000

The second veil: Ten percent of us will also pierce the second veil to explore the world of history, the relationship between man and government and the meaning of self-government through constitutional and common law. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the third veil.
700,000,000 x 0.1 = 70,000,000

The third veil: Ten percent of those who pierce the second veil, will eventually pierce the third veil to conclusively find that the resources of the world, including people, are controlled by extremely wealthy and powerful families whose incorporated old world assets have, with modern extortion strategies, become the foundation upon which the entire world´s economy is currently indebted. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the fourth veil.
70,000,000 x 0.1 = 7,000,000

The fourth veil: Ten percent will then pierce the fourth veil to discover the Illuminati, Freemasonry, and the other secret societies. These societies use symbols and perform ceremonies that perpetuate the generational transfers of arcane knowledge that is used to keep the ordinary people in political, economic and spiritual bondage to the oldest bloodlines on earth. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the fifth veil.
7,000,000 x 0.1 = 700,000

The fifth veil: Ten percent will progress to pierce the fifth veil to learn that the secret societies are so far advanced technologically that time travel and interstellar communications have no boundaries and controlling the very thoughts and even the very actions of people is what their members do as offhandedly as we tell our children when they must go to bed. As in the days of Noah, this technology is even creating synthetic life forms, as man seeks to displace God. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the sixth veil.
700,000 x 0.1 = 70,000

The sixth veil: Ten percent will progress to pierce the sixth veil where we learn the dragons and lizards and aliens we thought were the fictional monsters of childhood literature are real indeed and are in reality the actual controlling forces behind the secret societies uncovered in the fourth veil. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without piercing the seventh veil.
70,000 x 0.1 = 7,000

The seventh veil: Ten Percent will progress to pierce the 7th veil where the incredible world of fractal geometry and the universal law of numbers will be fully understood and embraced. The creative force of the entire universe will be shown to be linked to numerical code formulas and sequences, and all “mysteries” including the very fabric of time, space, parallel universes, and access therein is unlocked. Those whose intellects allow them to pierce the seventh veil often succumb to the lure and promise of massive wealth offered by the ruling elite, and thus over ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without piercing the eighth veil.
7,000 x 0.1 = 700

The eighth veil: Piercing the eighth veil reveals God and the pure energy known as LOVE that is the pure life force in all living things – which are one and the same. Deep-seated Humility is needed in order to ever pierce this veil.
700 x 0.1 = 70

The ninth veil: Piercing the ninth veil means perfecting the pure energy known as love and thereby becoming truly one with God and His formulations. By perfecting this pure energy, one then fully embraces charity and therein gains full understanding of the universal plan of sacrifice, death, and redemption; life itself then becomes complete and one truly comes full circle and looks at the world through the eyes of an innocent child, yet with the deepest wisdom born of pure LOVE from the eighth veil.
70 x 0.1 = 7

Consider this: If this theory is correct, there are only about 60,000 people on the planet who have successfully pierced the sixth veil. The irony here is too incredible: Those who are stuck behind veils one through five have little choice but to view the people who have pierced the veils beyond them as dangerously insane. With each veil pierced, exponentially shrinking numbers of increasingly enlightened people are deemed insane by exponentially increasing masses of decreasingly enlightened people.

Thank you Laura and the Chateau Family for the hope and encouragement we get from the direct communication with our Future Selves.

After reading all the comments for this latest session, I can 'feel' more and more how we are becoming unified, in thought and action. It's difficult for me to put into words what I'm trying to convey, but it feels to me like we are really getting stronger as a unified group having sincere and conscious understanding and love for one another. It's really quite amazing how we can be so calm and 'sane', even when we know that this is just the beginning of more trying (yet exciting) times coming upon us.

By having 'faith in the process', I know beyond a doubt that We will make it through to the end which is actually a beginning, together.

Regarding the turmoil in the UK and dragging out the lockdown, it's got public support, most fully back it. People I meet outside speak to me daily about it, no one ever condemns it except one or two in the last 3 months and I cant say for sure they fully were against it either, everyone is for it. It is a publicly backed meltdown. I've been moaning about the masks to people all week as Friday we have to wear them to shop, only one person said the gov are just making it up as they go along but she was serving me coffee, so I'm not sure if she was being polite. My uncle said ( I see my uncle to find out what the media is saying as he is totally brainwashed by it) and he was saying those that dont wear masks are the same people that dont wear seatbelts, which is what the BBC told him.

{....}Unfortunately, it is the people who pays more than these control freaks.{....}

At the moment but didn't the C's say that it would be a bad time for the elites soon? (I have just tried to find the quote where they said that but have failed, sorry)

I wondered why they chose elephants , not any other animals. If they are going to use against humans, elephants may not be correct sized animals. I don't know if there is any symbology to it. If they want to use it against one person, Trump will be the first. In this polarized environment of white vs black with every body had guns, if Trump gets assasinated , it is a like Iraq war. Let's hope It won't be the case.

From a purely practical point of view it would give them a larger target so would help with calibrating their weapon to be able hit smaller targets. It may not be any more than that.

This is interesting that Burundi is far away from the location where these elephants found - almost 2 countries away and no body else died. I thought, they may not be sitting in a remote location using joysticks to target the animal using space toys like in video game. Probably, they have a list of targets database ( target, verified location etc.) and chose him by mistake along with elephants?

Isn't this the man who poo-pooed the C-19 virus. When he did that I thought that he was putting a target on his head and expected him to be dealt with so it was no surprise when he died, sadly.

Some more information about (President Pierre Nkurunziza of) Burundi. I looked up a Flemish article from 2016 about the situation back then in Burundi and will just post the translation of the article. I had forgotten how serious and deadly this crisis was:
Rwandan president Paul Kagame, after having "experimented" during the 1994 genocide in Rwanda, tries to export the genocide to Burundi. This accusation comes from the Cndd-FDD, the party in power in Burundi. Burundi itself has been facing a deep political crisis since President Pierre Nkurunziza announced in April last year that he would be seeking a new term of office, considered unconstitutional. He has now taken up this third term of office.

The unrest in Burundi has claimed more than 400 lives in less than a year. Some 75,000 people fled to Rwanda during that period; 175,000 others sought other places.

Since the beginning of the crisis, Bujumbura has taken [meaning: lashed out at] to neighbouring Rwanda, which would finance and arm the Burundian opposition. The fact that Rwanda did this in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) is undisputed. The communiqué describes Kagame as "the little imperialist".

Kagame seized power during the civil war of 1994 and still rules authoritatively over the land of the thousand hills. Hundreds of thousands died in the 1994 genocide. In the four preceding years, Kagame's 'rebellious' Rwandan Popular Front (RPF), with Uganda's support, had destabilised the country.

The communiqué also draws heavily on 'some European circles' that provide Kagame with money and weapons. With this support 'young Burundians must be recruited from the refugee camps in Rwanda to commit genocide in their own country'. Also targeted are the Catholic Church and international media and journalists, who have chosen the "camp of terrorists".

Both Rwanda and Burundi are former Belgian mandates.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

SOTT has just published this:

Thank you for another intreaging session! :flowers:

You probably know this guy already. He is doing much research on the Younger Dryas Impact Hypothesis, ancient history and myths, but also on something called "Sacred Geometry". It's about numbers and measurements, that occur in nature, specifically the observable cycles withing cycles of the solar system and how these numbers are associated with the measures of geometry. The video is called "Cosmic Patterns and Cycles of Catastrophe" Here the platonic bodies like the tetrahedron play a big role. I find the implications of this holistic approach quite fascinating. But I'm bad at numbers and mathematics. I don't know if this is helpfull in some way. I just thought, I throw it in, since the role of the tetrahedron was mentioned and this might add another, interesting viewpoint, especially for those of you, who are good at mathematics and physics. Maybe it has an inspiring effect :)
I am not very good at those things either but for some reason I was reminded of a diagram Ark created showing density levels- do not know what that figure would be called. I tried searching for it - it was quite a while back. Probably not at all related but for some reason I was reminded of it.

Wonderful session, thank you all for the time and effort into holding them as well as transcribing them with such speed! It's good to know my instincts aren't misplaced because I've been on a building spree throughout this whole debacle. Finally getting my house more finished and I even added a new patio area with plenty of succulents. Literally the impetus thought was "if the world is finally 'ending' and my home is to be my prison cell, then I'm sure as hell going to make it more relaxing and beautiful around here!" And then even though I started doing it, I was struggling with the back and forth in my head about what I was choosing to spend my money on.

This led to thoughts of how money will soon be worthless and different circles of that thought train until I kept landing back at my original impetus till I accepted my gut feeling of yes, I do want to try to finish what I started, ie my house and in doing so not only will I be making it more beautiful and relaxing, but I keep thinking back to the thought of not leaving things unattended or incomplete, and in a very real and also symbolic way, my house which I started building 5 years ago still remains incomplete. So I have begun to toil away again but I welcome the busy hands.

Sorry to hear of the passing of Elvis and Penelope. My dog Indra is like my son, truly my companion for these trying times. Like many of you with kids he's a big weak point in my life and I struggle with the thoughts of what may come as we've already almost lost each other twice. So while I know there is joy and wonder to be had at the whole cycle of life and death, I know it can also be tough to experience so I hope everyone is holding up well.

I've been also stocking up on books I haven't had the chance to purchase before - I've really increased my library over the lockdown so I too am excited to add the new book to the collection. I had a dream about the grid going down just recently and that spurred a rather large book order cause I thought that one day soon it may be handy to have the books that are often discussed here around.

All in all though I'm just trying to sit back and enjoy the show and it's this forum that really makes that even possible so thanks again everyone!

Thank you all for the wondrful session and they are always gives information that is not available anywhere else and uplifts the spirits, though some is scary.

Sad, the stick is still working after 400 million Jobs disappeared with 70 million alone in US. Those who used for cry and shout for a .1% increase in unemployment , now happily breathing Co2 dreaming that they are enjoying the freedom.

Unfortunately, it is the people who pays more than these control freaks.

People complain to see a 2 movies of similar story lines and even kids doesn't want to listen to the same story too many times. The stories that lasted for 2000 years must have been changed, twisted, repackaged million times to this day to be acceptable. That's why no body could clearly point out, despite the centuries of abuse. Congratulations Laura for finishing the book. 💐

That's Wonderful!. I received my new crystals. :love::thup:

💕

I wondered why they chose elephants , not any other animals. If they are going to use against humans, elephants may not be correct sized animals. I don't know if there is any symbology to it. If they want to use it against one person, Trump will be the first. In this polarized environment of white vs black with every body had guns, if Trump gets assasinated , it is a like Iraq war. Let's hope It won't be the case.

This is interesting that Burundi is far away from the location where these elephants found - almost 2 countries away and no body else died. I thought, they may not be sitting in a remote location using joysticks to target the animal using space toys like in video game. Probably, they have a list of targets database ( target, verified location etc.) and chose him by mistake along with elephants?

This explains the endless BLM wokeness and those Karen's videos and meaningless "freedom" and "Go back to your country" rants.

This is some thing I am struggling for some time. I understood as the Wave effect before, but tend to get lost in the moment. I had certain emotions ( Anger, frustration) in my dysfunctional environment that produces anger with in ( Why do I do somebody's homework). But, I continue the conversation as if nothing is there, but feel that anger is swelling out in words and suppression producing conflict and exhaustion. Little break recharges but produces the guilt of repeating it. Thank you for the remainder.
I am wondering if the elephants were chosen for shock value- or to calibrate the process. If they can take out herds of large robust animals they know it will work on large groups of people? That such tech even exists is indicative of the times we have entered.

People usually look towards the USA, and I am in the Balkans and elections are currently being held here and the same ruling parties are becoming even stronger and there is no reason for optimism. It is also worrying the cleaning of internet of prominent people who are critical against the system. Especially when pro-Trump commentators disappear and Trump can do nothing.

That's my real name. But more interesting to me is that the spirit of a dog can behave like the spirit of a man. I never had that idea. It is interesting to examine.

Intuition gave me one idea, one kind of mental hygiene, if you already have to think of something negative, at the end of that mental process fix it and set up protection. Eg. if you think of a car accident, in the end imagine the whole car and press in an energy-protection-ball.

Yes. I remember you saying once that you don’t like painting, but painting is a similar activity in that sense.
I do gardening and even that is corrupt because for the last 20-30 years we have had an invasion of naked slugs and now I have to go out in the evening to collect them and eliminate them. I try not to be electrified negatively, by focusing on helping plants instead of wishing evil to the snails.
Cleaning the house and yard also gives reflection in the inside.
While we are in physical bodies, physical activities have a profound effect on us.

I have noticed in myself recently that I am too negative. At first I was looking for excuses why it has to be that way, but I quickly remembered one simple technique: pretend to be cheerful and positive and you will automatically become one. It’s hard to believe how quickly this changes energy. In three days you are a pretty different person.

I happily welcome this attitude. At one stage, the bias of this group in general towards Russia, China, the right-wing movement prevailed and objectivity weakened. To the extent that SOTT supported and defended crimes, psychopaths and war criminals, if they seemed to be on the “right side”. I don’t know if anyone thought of the possibility that a war victim might think he had found an objective and truthful medium and then read an article trying to whitewash a convicted war criminal. Why would SOTT need that? Just because RT published that article? It is the policy of all countries to lie and distort the truth in the interest of their policy.
If you want examples, photojournalist Ron Haviv photographed the beginning of ethnic cleansing in Bosnia (city: Bijeljina) - a Serbian paramilitary (Tigers, Arkan unit linked to the Serbian secret service) kicks a dead woman. This photo appears at an exhibition in Moscow as part of propaganda against Ukraine, but now the photo shows a "Ukrainian soldier" hitting a "Russian woman". Although the photographer had previously warned the propagandist of the “mistake”.
Putin caused a wave of discontent and disbelief in Serbia when he justified his support for the rebels in Ukraine by saying that he did not want a new Srebrenica, because by doing so he does not helped the propagandists in Serbia (and in Russia) who want to push the event under the carpet.
It is not that Putin does not know the truth, but he will not mention it so often because it is not in Russia's interest to provoke Serbia's dissatisfaction. Of course, here he did it to put pressure on the West by a strong example.

There have been a number of natural disasters in China recently and this may be an indicator of the direction of movement. One cause of negative energy in China is the imprisonment of first minorities and then all people because of the virus, and there is also the anger of the whole world towards China. And of course, the U.S. has long been an object of world hatred because of its foreign policy and is in a critical phase.
Thus, there are two types of negative energy: internal and external. If someone is angry and hates, it is internal energy, if someone hates him, it is external energy. Every negative energy has a destructive nature. So, if person A hates person B, person A is affected by internal negative energy, and person B is affected by external negative energy. But person B can protect himself with mental hygiene and spiritual protection, and person A can be somewhat protected if his anger is just, that is, injustice has been done to him, but it is safer that he has no negative energy. In curses, the internal energy goes external and acts. (Conversely, it is very good to share blessings.)
A person can be protected from external negative energy if he creates a sphere of positive energy around himself. So do not retaliate negatively to insult etc. Negative energy tries to enter the sphere and change it into negative, but if it fails, it bounces back. But it is very difficult to stay balanced and tolerant. Still, it's worth a try.
"Beware of the prayer (curse) of one who has been wronged, for indeed there is no veil between his prayer and God." (Buhari)
People usually look towards the USA, and I am in the Balkans and elections are currently being held here and the same ruling parties are becoming even stronger and there is no reason for optimism. It is also worrying the cleaning of internet of prominent people who are critical against the system. Especially when pro-Trump commentators disappear and Trump can do nothing.

That's my real name. But more interesting to me is that the spirit of a dog can behave like the spirit of a man. I never had that idea. It is interesting to examine.

Intuition gave me one idea, one kind of mental hygiene, if you already have to think of something negative, at the end of that mental process fix it and set up protection. Eg. if you think of a car accident, in the end imagine the whole car and press in an energy-protection-ball.

Yes. I remember you saying once that you don’t like painting, but painting is a similar activity in that sense.
I do gardening and even that is corrupt because for the last 20-30 years we have had an invasion of naked slugs and now I have to go out in the evening to collect them and eliminate them. I try not to be electrified negatively, by focusing on helping plants instead of wishing evil to the snails.
While we are in physical bodies, physical activities have a profound effect on us.

I have noticed in myself recently that I am too negative. At first I was looking for excuses why it has to be that way, but I quickly remembered one simple technique: pretend to be cheerful and positive and you will automatically become one. It’s hard to believe how quickly this changes energy. In three days you are a pretty different person.

I happily welcome this attitude. At one stage, the bias of this group in general towards Russia, China, the right-wing movement prevailed and objectivity weakened. To the extent that SOTT supported and defended crimes, psychopaths and war criminals, if they seemed to be on the “right side”. I don’t know if anyone thought of the possibility that a war victim might think he had found an objective and truthful medium and then read an article trying to whitewash a convicted war criminal. Why would SOTT need that? Just because RT published that article? It is the policy of all countries to lie and distort the truth in the interest of their policy.
If you want examples, photojournalist Ron Haviv photographed the beginning of ethnic cleansing in Bosnia (city: Bijeljina) - a Serbian paramilitary (Tigers, Arkan unit linked to the Serbian secret service) kicks a dead woman. This photo appears at an exhibition in Moscow as part of propaganda against Ukraine, but now the photo shows a "Ukrainian soldier" hitting a "Russian woman". Although the photographer had previously warned the propagandist of the “mistake”.
Putin caused a wave of discontent and disbelief in Serbia when he justified his support for the rebels in Ukraine by saying that he did not want a new Srebrenica, because by doing so he does not helped the propagandists in Serbia (and in Russia) who want to push the event under the carpet.
It is not that Putin does not know the truth, but he will not mention it so often because it is not in Russia's interest to provoke Serbia's dissatisfaction. Of course, here he did it to put pressure on the West by a strong example.

There have been a number of natural disasters in China recently and this may be an indicator of the direction of movement. One cause of negative energy in China is the imprisonment of first minorities and then all people because of the virus, and there is also the anger of the whole world towards China. And of course, the U.S. has long been an object of world hatred because of its foreign policy and is in a critical phase.
Thus, there are two types of negative energy: internal and external. If someone is angry and hates, it is internal energy, if someone hates him, it is external energy. Every negative energy has a destructive nature. So, if person A hates person B, person A is affected by internal negative energy, and person B is affected by external negative energy. But person B can protect himself with mental hygiene and spiritual protection, and person A can be somewhat protected if his anger is just, that is, injustice has been done to him, but it is safer that he has no negative energy. In curses, the internal energy goes external and acts. (Conversely, it is very good to share blessings.)
A person can be protected from external negative energy if he creates a sphere of positive energy around himself. So do not retaliate negatively to insult etc. Negative energy tries to enter the sphere and change it into negative, but if it fails, it bounces back. But it is very difficult to stay balanced and tolerant. Still, it's worth a try.
"Beware of the prayer (curse) of one who has been wronged, for indeed there is no veil between his prayer and God." (Buhari)

Can we perceive possibility Putin knowing well what happened in Balkan , and reflecting it .
Is it posible perceiving all main actors in conflict including paramilitary ,working against their own people with great help of Cabal.
Bluprint for color revolution was created there and is steel in use.

Back
Top Bottom