Session 4 July 2020

T
Thank you for the new session.

I was wondering today if perhaps sharing certain articles wasn't helping so much anymore and was instead feeding into people’s negative emotions. I've also been feeling disconnected from the news, even though I mostly (hopefully) understand what’s going on.
Although I still get cought up in it sometimes.
I know I don't want any part of the chaotic world that’s being created.

Have been getting the urge to do more creative projects (woodworking, furniture etc) again, so looks like it would be a good time to do that. Singing practice sounds good too! If you guys come up with a list of songs, I'd be interested to know what they are.

I guess (especially for people in the UK) we should keep our heads down, be creative, stay focused on the positive emotions, and pay enough attention to know if we need to do something?
I agree with you red fox. Being in the UK myself I can see things are really taking a turn for the worse. Time to take a step back and focus on loved ones and creativity.

domi said:
I was thinking something like this gives something that can be mapped into a hexagon but using the outer 6 points and it is an octogonal complexigram of sorts.

1280px-Polyhedron_pair_4-4_from_yellow.png

Arent this "merged, double tetrahedron's" called a "Merkaba"? The biggest and smallest object in the (3D) universe at the same time?

wow AND pow!!! So much information that I have goosebumps. It took an hour to fathom! It's 4h33 in Les Pays d'En Haut, the sun is somewhat rising, the moon is spectacular, our lives a frigging mess and Thank You ever so much for bringing such clarity to the essential points that need change! These are trying times yet every drop of your work brings hope! Merci! (crying again) - Love!

Last edited by a moderator:
I too am now trying not to get wound up by what seems to me to be the majority of people in my immediate circle, who buy what the media says hook, line and sinker. My flatmate is very vocal on Trump and US politics in general, and loves telling me I’m a conspiracy theorist. :cry: Have given up on having an opinion around him as I realised it just ends up causing me a lot of angst!

I was thinking the other day about such people and the term 'conspiracy theorist', in particular 'CRAZY conspiracy theorist'. For many years, much of the information we've been presenting to people has been labeled 'crazy'. It struck me that the reason it is seen that way is that, for those people, it IS crazy. Whether or not it is true is besides the point.

Such people are like children (albeit some with prodigious intellects), and they quickly intuit what the implications for them of what we are saying. The implications of any 'crazy conspiracy theory' for such people are, essentially, that we live in a world where the authorities are corrupt and not only do not care about their wards (the people) but are actively attempting to harm them in one way or another.

The rational response to this (if it were assumed to be true) is for the people to ditch their reliance on authorities and assume responsibility for their own lives, the lives of others and the world around them, to take responsibility for the 'big stuff' that the authorities are supposedly responsible for.

The problem is that many people are fundamentally UNABLE to do this, and to ask them to do so (in the form of asking them to accept, or at least consider, an alternative view of the nature and intentions of the authorities of this world) is the same as asking a 5 year old child to ditch its abusive parents and go out in the world on its own, get a car, a job and start paying the bills. To the child, that suggestion is literally crazy because the child IS literally unable to do it.

This helps me to understand why so many people react with such derision and anger to 'conspiracy theories'. They know the implications of the theory for them, but that awareness is mostly unconscious, and they are therefore unable to be honest with themselves about it. This is the reason, IMO, that many people attack such theories in a dismissive way, not really knowing why they are doing so, although those with more developed intellects will make extra effort to marshal an apparently convincing rebuttal to the theory. This also suggests that those that go after conspiracy theories in a particularly energetic way are likely to be those MOST unable to live without a temporal authority in their lives.

Ultimately, the motivation of all such people is self-preservation, and has nothing to do with an open and objective assessment of the facts and where they lead. So there's little wonder that the debate on issues like these is usually so fractious and divided between 'us and them'. For both sides, it's personal. For one side, its about NEEDING to refuse or refute certain uncomfortable facts in order to maintain their childish world view. For the other side, its about NEEDING to know the Truth because the Truth is perceived as being essential to maintain order in their personal lives and the wider world.

I am also struggling to distance myself form the world events.
The only reason are my children.

First was corona scam and masks obligations, where I was maniacally browsing the net for some hole in the system - and in the end, it sorted out.
But still I don´t know what next school year will bring so I´m watching closely.

Now I´m following BLM nonsense on the portals and what implications that might bring in schools here.

So my children are my weak spot and I catch myself in overthinking mode, imagining what-if situations.
I catch myself doing that and then telling myself that I cannot predict what will happen and try to move focus to something else.

Since I moved away from social media and I don´t watch TV or listen to the radio, I don´t have that constant programming playing in the background.
And I manage to distance form it until I get sucked back in with some new news that may or may not affect my children.

On top of all that, I´m working in IT branch so I´m on-line almost entire day because of my job, and it´s easy to follow the news on the portals and on the forum.
So I have to find the way to being online but also not to, and work harder to discipline myself from my thought loops and find balance.

I was thinking the other day about such people and the term 'conspiracy theorist', in particular 'CRAZY conspiracy theorist'. For many years, much of the information we've been presenting to people has been labeled 'crazy'. It struck me that the reason it is seen that way is that, for those people, it IS crazy. Whether or not it is true is besides the point.

Such people are like children (albeit some with prodigious intellects), and they quickly intuit what the implications for them of what we are saying. The implications of any 'crazy conspiracy theory' for such people are, essentially, that we live in a world where the authorities are corrupt and not only do not care about their wards (the people) but are actively attempting to harm them in one way or another.

The rational response to this (if it were assumed to be true) is for the people to ditch their reliance on authorities and assume responsibility for their own lives, the lives of others and the world around them, to take responsibility for the 'big stuff' that the authorities are supposedly responsible for.

The problem is that many people are fundamentally UNABLE to do this, and to ask them to do so (in the form of asking them to accept, or at least consider, an alternative view of the nature and intentions of the authorities of this world) is the same as asking a 5 year old child to ditch its abusive parents and go out in the world on its own, get a car, a job and start paying the bills. To the child, that suggestion is literally crazy because the child IS literally unable to do it.

This helps me to understand why so many people react with such derision and anger to 'conspiracy theories'. They know the implications of the theory for them, but that awareness is mostly unconscious, and they are therefore unable to be honest with themselves about it. This is the reason, IMO, that many people attack such theories in a dismissive way, not really knowing why they are doing so, although those with more developed intellects will make extra effort to marshal an apparently convincing rebuttal to the theory. This also suggests that those that go after conspiracy theories in a particularly energetic way are likely to be those MOST unable to live without a temporal authority in their lives.

Ultimately, the motivation of all such people is self-preservation, and has nothing to do with an open and objective assessment of the facts and where they lead. So there's little wonder that the debate on issues like these is usually so fractious and divided between 'us and them'. For both sides, it's personal. For one side, its about NEEDING to refuse or refute certain uncomfortable facts in order to maintain their childish world view. For the other side, its about NEEDING to know the Truth because the Truth is perceived as being essential to maintain order in their personal lives and the wider world.

It's a level of cognitive dissonance, in my view. And we sort of know how far that can lead.... Scary stuff! In Montreal last week, on the same night several people went onto the streets and stabbed or murdered absolute strangers? IT's pretty hairy, but being good with a shovel and way North, I keep my senses peeled! (smiling)

Thanks for sharing the session.

Q: (Ark) I'm worrying that there were times where I was having dreams. Now I almost never remember any dream and I don't have any. Is it something bad?

A: No.

Q: (Artemis) Why is he not dreaming as much anymore?

A: Sleeping more deeply and not remembering.

Q: (Artemis) So I think you could practice asking yourself to remember your dreams.

Lucid dreaming exercises and intention to remember, mental talk before sleep help remember the dreams. I also do not remember dreams but one time was doing those exercises and they worked but it also required effort and energy, but I also noticed being more conscious throughout a day has also better impact on remembering dreams.

(L) Yeah, I was telling Andromeda the other day... Ya know, the Cs once said that the effects of the Wave would be felt as "hyperkinetic sensate". That means whatever you focus on, whatever emotions get elicited from you or arise within you, can be highly intensified in these times. That's why these people are crazy. They've got all of these wicked dreadful emotions like hate and resentment and self-hatred and all of that sort of thing. They're turning it outward to hate others. I think it's important for us to pay attention to those close to us and to feel positive emotions so that THOSE can be hyperkinetically amplified in some way.

In a way I sense it not just in my case but also among family members so it enlightens the whole thing. Stoics said it is all about balance, there is dark, tragic events in life but also and beauty in life so it is about having a balanced view of things.

SIMPLY HORRIFYING!!! Poor Elephants. I file this under "News I'd rather not know but I need to" Since with this kind of weapon, the PTB can so easily kill Trump or Putin or any player who serves no purpose anymore, we can assume that anyone still in play in the Great Game is not there without the hands of dark forces on their strings somehow. Do they know I wonder? Do the most powerful world leaders know a satellite could take them out? They must which, IMHO makes any efforts they make to go against the STS forces especially brave. Sorry if this is noise--saying what we all know already. I'm just thinking out loud--but you all are the only people I can talk with about this stuff.

Russians are probably familiar with this tech and they probably have countermeasures or are working on them, or maybe even similar technology.

Hear! Hear!

Merci à tous pour cette nouvelle session, je ressens aussi les transformations annoncées, sérénité malgré tout ce qui se passe et même si cela me fait mal au coeur pour les malheurs vécus par ces gens, j'ai lâché prise et accepte que ce qui doit arriver arrivera ...

Thank you all for this new session, I also feel the announced transformations, serenity in spite of everything that is happening and even if it hurts my heart for the misfortunes experienced by these people, I let go and accept that what has to happen will happen ...

Thank you Chateau Crew for the latest session.
Very helpful information regarding time ahead. I miss living in the harmonious world, where people care and help each other.
Sorry to hear about Penelope and Elvis, but am glad both of them are still around in non physical form .

I lost my dear cat nearly 17 years ago when I still lived in Europe , but very offen I see her around me,

(Artemis) How is Penelope doing? [Penelope the cat passed away last month]

A: Still around and playing. She communicates with Pikabu.

Q: (Artemis) So it's true that cats see ghosts and spirits and otherworldly things?

A: Yes

(Joe) And what about Elvis? [Elvis the dog also passed away last month]

A: Elvis will soon return as he feels it is his job to guard his flock.

Q: (Andromeda) I really felt like I saw Penelope yesterday when I was changing her water dish.

(Artemis) I've been seeing her.

(L) Pikabu lays down in the center of the upstairs hall and watches the trunk where Penelope used to sleep all the time.

It's really heart warming that Penelope and Elvis are doing well after passing ❤

I've been thinking about them still being around after their bodily journey has ended. Earthbound human souls are lost and need help moving on to the afterlife. Staying back is a negative event for them. But animal souls seem to benefit from staying around their humans and for them it's a positive thing to happen after passing.

It's as if developing strong and loving relationships during their time with us helped them retain their individuality and prepare for the next density.

The below quote from The Ra Material, Book One, comes to mind:

Questioner: (...) You said that the second density strives towards the third density which is the density of self-consciousness, or self-awareness. The striving takes place through higher second-density forms being invested by third-density beings. Could you explain what you mean by this?

Ra: I am Ra. Much as you would put on a vestment, so do your third density beings invest or clothe some second-density beings with self-awareness. This is often done through the opportunity of what you call pets. It has also been done by various other means of investiture. These include many so-called religious practice complexes which personify and send love to various natural second-density beings in their group form.

Questioner: When this Earth was second-density, how did the second density beings on it become so invested?

Ra: I am Ra. There was not this type of investment as spoken but the simple third-density investment which is the line of spiraling light calling distortion upward from density to density. The process takes longer when there is no investment made by incarnate third-density beings.

Last edited:
Many thanks for another fascinating session! :flowers:

Q: (Artemis) Do things calmly, serenely, or just walk away. Be very gentle, because crazy forces are acting through people.

A: Reduce agitation. It is mostly useless at this point.

I think practising external consideration and strategic enclosure have been THE biggest lessons for me over the previous couple of months. It really is a time for being as "wise as serpents, gentle as doves" and for choosing battles wisely.

Here in the UK (like elsewhere, but especially the US) it is becoming increasingly obvious to me that the vast majority of folk cannot or will not challenge this 'new reality' which has been imposed upon them. The sheer scale and speed of such widespread acquiescence to this 'new normal' is quite staggering. I still share SOTT articles and videos to those few who ask but generally try to avoid situations which may become confrontational and strive to adopt a position of quiet dignity and forbearance.

For me the above hits the nail on the head. It reminds me again of what the Cs said years ago:

'Life is religion. Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God. Those who are asleep are those of little faith in terms of their interaction with the creation. Some people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out. For those individuals, the world will cease. They will become exactly what they give to life. They will become merely a dream in the 'past.' People who pay strict attention to objective reality right and left, become the reality of the 'Future.'

Interesting that you say the above, and the comment about most of us making this shift. While I'm certainly aware of the descent into madness, I'm still find it difficult to just walk away. I suppose it has a lot to do with my temperament and the years of 'fighting the power' that makes me respond in this way. There's something in me that seems to respond as if this is what I've been training for all these years. On FB in particular, I've been posting a lot of stuff relating to lockdowns and the virus that seems to have attracted a lot of attention (2,500 new 'friends' in the last couple of months). That said, it's a good idea to not be too identified with being engaged in the 'fight'. At the end of the day, there's no changing this world or the path on which a lot of its inhabitants are set, and those who are not on that path probably have enough awareness at this point to see them through.
Well, I find that interesting. I've felt like you're always among the first to be 'above' the whole thing, whatever it is, and you don't get more emotionally involved than you absolutely have to. Like you're well aware of the limits of the impact you can have, after years of experience. I guess I haven't really seen that 'temperament' you speak of. You seem pretty good at being calm and detached to me.

The again, like I've said, I have it easy. No family, TV, or social media to drag me into this mess, so my exposure is limited to however much time I want to spend on Sott on any given day. You, on the other hand, being who you are, where you are, and dealing with Sott every day, are as deep in it as anyone can be, which will obviously make detachment more difficult.

I think we're all constantly struggling to find balance between fighting and detachment. On one hand, as long as we see something worth fighting for, the urge to fight is very clear inside of us, and on the other hand, watching what effect (or lack thereof) our actions are having, we see the limitations of our influence and realise the pointlessness of being mad about it. But both things are needed. We just need that balance which, I suppose, is always somewhat elusive and hard to pinpoint.

By now, it seems to me that those who can see are already seeing, whether by their own efforts and inclination or association with this group, and the rest can't or won't.
I think it took me only a week or two to realise that those who don't get it are stuck so deep in their delusions that nothing we say will break that spell. But we're still waiting for the breaking point due to the PTB 'going too far', and for at least some of the clueless people out there to realise something like, "Wow, I never thought the government would do this. And that crazy guy at work who has been saying this would happen all along might be onto something after all. Maybe I should talk to him."

There will (presumably) be that time when 'people will look for answers' after they get a proper shock. So now we're in a phase when we're supposed to watch and monitor the situation and not get too worked up over what's happening (and not stir the boat too much), but the phase when at least some people will snap out of it and look for answers should come at some point. So then we'll... uhh... do what we always do, I guess? Share what we know. We just need to wait for the time when at least some people will be willing to listen.

Today on my drive back from work I listened to the radio - big mistake! The BS they were dispensing was just out of this world! I was at the same time angry, frustrated and gobsmacked! Lesson: Don’t ever switch that damn radio back on, there’s no point!
Yeah, this is the stuff I get to avoid and thus I can stay detached. The informative power of the MSM is next to zero, and it just pisses you off. It won't change your views or anything, but it does change your focus. It keeps you focused on the stupidity of the media/government/people in general, instead of focusing on more productive things. But this also makes it clear why most people won't hear what you say, because they're kept in this trance by the media, and their focus is directed 24/7 in a certain direction.

Sometimes you have to find the will to just shake your head and think, 'fun times in a crazy world...'.

Thinking about the fact that things are calm where I live and so am I, while things are crazy especially in the US and UK, I think it makes sense for people who live there to pay less attention to it, in the sense of not paying so much attention to it that it makes you upset. Sure, be aware, but don't get invested in it.

So when you go read the news, you might want to adjust your attitude before you start reading. Instead of the usual "let's see what's new" followed by "omg, are you serious?!??", you can approach it with a lighter attitude, like "so let's see what kind of stupid things idiots worldwide have done today", and after reading an article, instead of getting mad over how stupid people are, just think, "hmm, impressive... I would say about 9/10 on the stupidity scale".

Really the deciding factor is, as usual, whether you can do anything about it or not. If you can, take appropriate steps. But as we've learned, more often than not, there's really nothing we can do, especially about things like elephant target practice, so really the only difference is whether you get angry and spend some time in that state of mind (which is what they want and what lowers your frequency (and luc has described a good example a few posts back)), or refuse to be sucked in and just note how terrible it is, but all there is is lessons and elephants have theirs too (or maybe they just don't want to be here and want to reincarnate somewhere nicer), and in the end, these psychopaths will get what they deserve, so whatever. Moving on.

And sometimes it can help to take a complete break from the news for a day or two. You might only then realise how much it's been stressing you out and how much better you feel without that noise. I think a few people here have been through that experience.

So balance between awareness and detachment seems to be the key, in simple terms.

Back
Top Bottom