Session 4 July 2020

Yeah it could be double tetrahedron equals octagon from our 3D point of view as in our normal 4-dim spacetime plus another 4-dim Kaluza-Klein-like space and for the 4D hexagon given that Ark clarified the 4D is space-like, you could have Ark's 6-dim conformal geometry which does create complex domains. Given the " Tetrahedron in 3D is what in 4D?", the space-like part might be 5-dim which would fit with for n=4:

You would have a 4-dim conformal metric with an O ( 5, 1 ) conformal structure group.

What if the octagonal (double tetra-hedral) object becomes Fractal? It would tend towards the shape of a _coronavirus_ . The other consideration from my point of view which is different, starting from a simple _point_ the next iteration could be a circle; the next iteration could be a sphere; the next iteration could be a toroid, etc. (a mathematician might be able to put that thought into proper perspective).
FWIW.

Thank you so much for the session. The news about the elephants is so scary!!
Thank you for this session, also. And the affair with the elephants is terrible. It has sense because they don't know what is happening, did not find what it kills them. Are they gonna kill all mammals on the planet? Now elephants then maybe our pets? Really scary.

I love this session, good advice they give us also Laura. Thank you so much.

Thank you all at the chateau so very much for this wonderful latest session!

I wonder whether this is the same phenomenon that Karina Kaiser is talking about. She is german, lives in Australia, and does analyses of so called "reversals" of recordings. Means she records her questioning a client (who comes with a certain question or problem) and then carefully listens to it being played backward (and a little slower). The answers are often very astonishing and not really explainable. For example she once asked a client whether he will do anything to counteract this try of finding the truth, and he answered no. But played backward it was a clear yes, no doubt about it.

If you are interested in this: Check out her website, she has lots of stuff to read about her method. Or go on Youtube, there are plenty of interviews to be found.

Website of Karina Kaiser: Inner speech revelations

Yes! Yes! Yes! Same here, with exactly this thinking/awareness actively in mind. Doing some good, relaxing and working on something so beautiful was so .. so .. liberating? Is that the right word? I felt free and easy and relaxed and somehow unvincible. Plus: It was time away from the computer. So I also sign the "more distance to the news" thing. I don't have to think about what goes along their lines and why all the time. Gives them much to much attention, energy wise.
Something similar for me. It is like... living in two realities at the same time. My reality, where I do things important for me, reading, looking at my dogs, being with a friend, focusing on the beauty of the moment knowing that outside is another reality where craziness is king. I know what is happening and at the same time it touch me in a different way, I feel protected, I am less and less scare. It is very strange. When I go outside I am able to see things like from a distance. Most of the time.

(Chu) We were talking about it earlier. Are realities literally splitting, or are we in it? Some people who've been part of our lives in the past, now they're just believing the lies more and more. We share something, but it's almost like we share an environment with them in a limited way since they perceive reality so differently. But then you can't get angry...

Chu nailed this one. Thinking back this past week of all of the long time friends who have angrily rejected my thinking by social media "unfriending." A great many of them were past musical colleagues, from the 60s in LA, who are all-in with the liberal virtue signaling thing and hair triggered by anything Trump, or questioning of their maskholiness.

In 2017 the first wave of departees became incensed when I suggested that their kill trump now rage energies might be better utilized in grooming a viable candidate to defeat him in 2020. As the Cs tell us, it is better to act in favor of your own destiny than against that of another's. They became outraged that anyone would suggest they redirect their hate and stormed off in an indignant huff. Now here they are in 2020, having squandered the past 4 years on futile Trump witch hunts, with Biden... and strongly believing that such a flawed candidate will get the job done... and that their wearing a mask will save your grandma. Whew!

The fork in the reality road has been passed. There was a time, back in the day, when I might have tried to reconcile and reason with these folks, but reason was what sent them off. Now I just gotta shake my head and hope that one day, for them, before its too late, the penny will drop.

What if the octagonal (double tetra-hedral) object becomes Fractal? It would tend towards the shape of a _coronavirus_ . The other consideration from my point of view which is different, starting from a simple _point_ the next iteration could be a circle; the next iteration could be a sphere; the next iteration could be a toroid, etc. (a mathematician might be able to put that thought into proper perspective).
FWIW.
There was a session where it mentions getting the torus aka donut by wrapping the Kaluza-Klein small circle around the circle of a large dimension. If you upgrade to the double tetrahedral (4-dim hypersphere plus 4-dim Kaluza-Klein), you would get quite a really messy hyperdonut. :-)

As I was reading this session, I was looking outside the window and noticed our rose plant. Around this time of the year, our rose plant becomes completely dead with no leaves and stays that way until spring time when it begins to produce flowers again. But, I noticed one Rose bud which has popped out and gradually developing into a flower. It is almost symbolic that in the midst of doom and gloom, there is still life and beauty, something to take inspiration from, something to look forward to.
IMG_1060.jpeg

Interesting that you say the above, and the comment about most of us making this shift. While I'm certainly aware of the descent into madness, I'm still find it difficult to just walk away. I suppose it has a lot to do with my temperament and the years of 'fighting the power' that makes me respond in this way. There's something in me that seems to respond as if this is what I've been training for all these years. On FB in particular, I've been posting a lot of stuff relating to lockdowns and the virus that seems to have attracted a lot of attention (2,500 new 'friends' in the last couple of months). That said, it's a good idea to not be too identified with being engaged in the 'fight'. At the end of the day, there's no changing this world or the path on which a lot of its inhabitants are set, and those who are not on that path probably have enough awareness at this point to see them through.
You have indeed been prolific on FB these past few months, and I know at least some of my "followers" went on to follow you. Almost every day you have been sharing a LOT of information, with extra commentary added, and it has no doubt taken time and energy. Myself (and many others) are grateful for those continuous efforts you have put in.

Although based on this recent session, it raises many questions about the best steps to take moving forward. When does one go from being a "nobody", to being a threat with a target on their head for the PTB? If someone is taking names, then how do we avoid being flagged as "dissident" and shut down completely (or worse, locked up?). The temperament that you describe has served many a truth seeker over the years, but in these times, it could perhaps be ones downfall! There is a time to speak up, and a time to be quiet... and perhaps we are moving into an environment where it is more appropriate to be quiet(er) ?

It is pretty scary, all things considered. And I expect that some of the big names in the Alt Media will take a plunge - because they do not have the guidance of a network like this. I dread to think what will happen, but based on the history of the 20th century, it is not looking pretty!

Thanks for the new session!

Interesting that you say the above, and the comment about most of us making this shift. While I'm certainly aware of the descent into madness, I'm still find it difficult to just walk away. I suppose it has a lot to do with my temperament and the years of 'fighting the power' that makes me respond in this way. There's something in me that seems to respond as if this is what I've been training for all these years. On FB in particular, I've been posting a lot of stuff relating to lockdowns and the virus that seems to have attracted a lot of attention (2,500 new 'friends' in the last couple of months). That said, it's a good idea to not be too identified with being engaged in the 'fight'. At the end of the day, there's no changing this world or the path on which a lot of its inhabitants are set, and those who are not on that path probably have enough awareness at this point to see them through.

I am still occasionally struggling to balance the need to follow what’s happening in the world with distance. Today on my drive back from work I listened to the radio - big mistake! The BS they were dispensing was just out of this world! I was at the same time angry, frustrated and gobsmacked! Lesson: Don’t ever switch that damn radio back on, there’s no point! I still follow world events through SOTT, but also - like Laura suggested - need to do that once a day and then move on. Otherwise I get caught into the same endless news cycle spin like everyone else. And that is clearly not good for my mental health.

On the social network front I have just been publishing my usual stuff, apart from the more controversial and maybe incendiary stuff, but definitely less so than previously. But more out of a feeling of tiredness and lack of perceived impact, even though I had a slow but steady stream of ‘applicants’ to my FB group (IAmSoSickOfLies) - but I am still very small fry in the grand scheme of things.

I have also started to toe the party line more at work, meaning I wear the required PPE (masks and gowns etc), because there is just no way to argue with people - IT”S THE POLICY!!! is about all the answer you can expect.

Thank you so much for this session. Once again so many different aspects to consider and come back to and much of it just fell in line with my feelings and thoughts as of late.

I feel like I moved behind the sidelines more consciously over the last weeks and I rather concentrate on what I have an influence on and try to make the best of it and put energy in projects, house and garden and relationships that work while developing more of a distance to other aspects. I was never really prone to depression but lately, I feel that there is something "in the air" and I have to fight against sudden bouts of lethargy where I have to work hard to get the simplest things done and nothing can motivate me or fill me with enthusiasm. That is normally something that comes easy to me. But now all of a sudden someone is stamping on the breaks over and over again. I try not to give in but as a result, I feel utterly exhausted most of the time and just want the craziness to be over, not to go back to what was considered being normal but to go through the transformations pains if you can call it like that. That is childish and wishful thinking but there are those moments. What really helps to ground me at the moment is rereading the Wave series. Inspired by the reading workshop it is a fascinating experience.

Take good care, everyone!

Thank you for this amazing session! The section on singing was especially meaningful to me. I was reminded of the calm, peace and healing that has occurred for myself and others using the voice in "toning". For those not familiar with the term, it is a practice of using the voice and sustaining a tone, often using a vowel sound. It can be done alone or in a group setting. The notes are randomly chosen by each person as the feeling directs and through intuition, a beautiful moving and flowing harmonic can be created within in the group. It is amazing how a group will naturally harmonize by using this free flow technique and end up coming into resonance. I have enjoyed practicing it alone as well and sometimes hear overtones giving the sensation of many tones in one. Crystals love receiving it and also all the cells of one's body seem to respond...it feels like a balancing occurs on several different levels whether alone or in the group.

In addition, I have had many experiences using toning as part of my prayer and meditation. Sometimes, I have heard the toning continue on for several minutes after I have stopped making a sound. Since I have been alone, I cannot prove that this was real or just something my own inner ear was creating. Regardless, it has been a positive experience personally and sometimes I entertain the idea that if there are angels around us they may be joining in the harmonic.

I haven't used my voice in awhile, and especially since this shutdown has been going on and current events are so chaotic and negative. This session is reminding me of how some of the things that were once joyful and a regular part of my life have been replaced with some numbness and distrust that there is any beauty in life. I still have so much work to do...thanks, all, for the wake up call...once again.
Very interesting and amazing thing about voice toning that you talk about. I found this page about this. Thanks for telling us your experience!

By the way, when I asked whether this attack was the same (as the one against the elephants in Botswana), I assumed that Botswana was geographically close to Burundi, but there's actually about 2,000kms between them. The 'heart-attacking' of President Pierre Kkurunziza did however take place during the timeframe in which elephants have been used as 'target practice'.

Yeah, sounds more like he could only have been targeted intentionally in that case.

I will do a little youtube video soon giving tips on how to deal with procrastination, and maybe other basic maladies people are dealing with these days. I kind of feel that this is more important than "fighting power" or "reaching lots of people" by focusing on the madness du jour. Otherwise, it's enjoying the show, reading, getting my sh*t together as best I can... that should be enough, I think. It's already more I can handle... Just sharing some of my own experiences here.

That sounds like the right approach!

Back
Top Bottom