George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

This is a accurate description of the situation I'd say. Basically the driver was following the interstate speed limit, swerved around the car in the road and didn't see the people until he was right on top of them. A young black man was driving, we need to specify race now, I guess. The driver left the scene but maybe was afraid to stay for fear of being mobbed. I don't think there where any police on the scene?

OMG!! that was horrible, I've never seen anything like it. I wouldn't wish this on anyone. There is a short segment, I haven't seen here, that shows people hanging around, sitting in the road, care free and chatting before the car hit. Quite a few very young people there. Jeez.

Considering how screwed up all of this is, we have to expect hideous things will happen.

I hate to say it but thank god the driver is turning out to be black. Maybe everyone involved can actually take it as a painful learning experience now. From the looks of it the driver is probably not in good shape mentally right now.

How many of them are there? Hundreds of them are marching through Georgia on the 4th of July. Provoking the population and showing of who is boss. This is insane. Not only that, thousands if not more will propably join their ranks now. Don't you understand? The government has been ineffective even powerless to stop the riots. They get the memo. Now is their change to strike and now they are letting everybody know that there is new sheriff in town. The coup is happening, right now! And if they win, you better pray they don't show up at your house.

And what about Europe. How many immigrants are sympathic to BLM? Not all but plenty. What was that city in France again from 2 weeks ago? I saw dozens of immigrants with heavenly armed weaponry. Why did they pushed for mass-immigration? Because the Left needed an army? A coalition of minorities? This is unreal. What the hell is happening.

How many of them are there? Hundreds of them are marching through Georgia on the 4th of July. Provoking the population and showing of who is boss. This is insane. Not only that, thousands if not more will propably join their ranks now. Don't you understand? The government has been ineffective even powerless to stop the riots. They get the memo. Now is their change to strike and now they are letting everybody know that there is new sheriff in town. The coup is happening, right now! And if they win, you better pray they don't show up at your house.

And what about Europe. How many immigrants are sympathic to BLM? Not all but plenty. What was that city in France again from 2 weeks ago? I saw dozens of immigrants with heavenly armed weaponry. Why did they pushed for mass-immigration? Because the Left needed an army? A coalition of minorities? This is unreal. What the hell is happening.

Bjorn these guys have no idea what is in store for them. Remember the population of black people in the USA is 13-16%.

I have a dark feeling that all this nonsense will lead exactly to what the Cs have said about the takeover. I think the plan is to piss off and humiliate the “white” people. Have them mass genocide the “black” people and other minority groups.

IMO This will create a state of mass trauma and psychosis in the perpetrators of this massacre, thereby changing their resonance frequency to extremely negative. I’m just guessing but probably at that point there will be some soul smashing thing going on via the shock of “what have I done” phenomena. Then you’ll have a perfect sts host to take over.

I could be wrong though, just pondering out loud. 🤷‍♂️

The black panthers have always been a radical movement not really afraid of showing their guns and of violence as a way to get their goals. I'd say they recognized that this is the best moment for their movement to regain popularity and become relevant once again.

The trouble will come when these guys hook up with Antifa and some other radical movements and become a force to be reckoned with. However, I do notice a lack of consistency in the left, so I'd say that if CHAZ was anything to learn from, they might have more infighting than an a cohesive movement.

However, it may all enter a positive feedback loop and an opposing movement might rise to meet this one and things might get bloody and chaotic.

So this is happening in Sacramento and somewhere in Georgia? I wonder if there are other areas as well. I combed thru my usual sites to see if there is coverage and found nothing so far. People are celebrating the 4th I guess. But, even so, we aren't looking at a lot of people and what will they do? My concern is there are more waiting in the wings we haven't seen yet. Looks like the sh*t is about to hit the fan and go flying in all directions. I can't help but think of Ketone Cop's dream. I surely hope not.

Finally, meet the resistance. This guys seems serious.

According to them, over the last few months membership has rocketed by 150 percent, with 50 to 100 applicants per day

“There is a coup taking place right now, there’s a collective effort to overthrow our way of life as we know it – people are starting to realize it’s not a conspiracy theory.

“If we don’t come together as one, we’ll be living in a post-American world by 2021.”

“It’s laughable to say I am racist or KKK, as I turn around and look at my son, my daughter who are half-white, half-Asian – I’m married to a Vietnamese woman and our kids are mixed. That information doesn’t reach the light of day as it doesn’t fit with everybody who wants to say we’re all racist and KKK.

This is the article:

And nobody wears a mask. They are not afraid to show their faces. Unlike the Antifa goons. Who have plenty to hide considering their heinous crimes.

5eff544285f54003255a6ec5.jpg

5eff545920302718314e40b5.jpg

Bjorn these guys have no idea what is in store for them. Remember the population of black people in the USA is 13-16%.

I have a dark feeling that all this nonsense will lead exactly to what the Cs have said about the takeover. I think the plan is to piss off and humiliate the “white” people. Have them mass genocide the “black” people and other minority groups.

IMO This will create a state of mass trauma and psychosis in the perpetrators of this massacre, thereby changing their resonance frequency to extremely negative. I’m just guessing but probably at that point there will be some soul smashing thing going on via the shock of “what have I done” phenomena. Then you’ll have a perfect sts host to take over.

I could be wrong though, just pondering out loud. 🤷‍♂️
This is plausible. Ties along nicely with 'why did we destroy our climate?'

The black panthers have always been a radical movement not really afraid of showing their guns and of violence as a way to get their goals. I'd say they recognized that this is the best moment for their movement to regain popularity and become relevant once again.

The trouble will come when these guys hook up with Antifa and some other radical movements and become a force to be reckoned with. However, I do notice a lack of consistency in the left, so I'd say that if CHAZ was anything to learn from, they might have more infighting than an a cohesive movement.

However, it may all enter a positive feedback loop and an opposing movement might rise to meet this one and things might get bloody and chaotic.
If we go with video's posted before, so called Islamists are behind the BLM. US deep state and Soros etc. are behind the Islamists ( ISIS) all around the world. Deep state wants chaos before the election so that they can blame Trump for that. When the parties ( Black panthers and opposing White folks) take up arms and charged, If no body pulls the triggers, Soros and co can easily create the false flag trigger to start it. This is very highly charged delicate situation. Let's see what will happen.

Hopefully, Trump is prepared for it and he has support from his own Law enforcement agencies and his military if situation demands. Sad state of affairs, though we know one day things will come to this.

Back
Top Bottom