George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

Sorry enema, I am finding it difficult to articulate my thoughts today but I shall certainly try :-).
...snip...
The above is rather muddled but I tried my best. I hope that it helps. Please know, however, that I offer this merely as an alternative perspective for you to do with as you see fit. You will do what you will do. I mean no judgement of you in any of this.

enema. :rotfl: Thanks that made me fall out of my chair laughing. ;-)

Also thank you for the detailed explanation.

So from what I’m understanding you are suggesting to me to be nonjudgmental in my approach in general, not specifically in relation to anything I said in this thread?

I realize that you can't judge the masses for the actions or words of a single person, but the fact that at least some are taking this line of thinking is already quite crazy!

I did have discussion on FB recently with an acquaintance who was arguing that one shouldn't be advocating 'All Lives Matter' at the moment because black people have had it worse and that is 'the open wound', etc. She was rationalizing it as an exceptional circumstance so it was best to focus on this particular group of people rather than all, yet she understands that ALM anyway, I'm sure. But as Jordan Peterson pointed out, language and words are important, and they can shape how people think and act. Some people will retain a generally healthy worldview in spite of any 'newspeak' out there, and will 'fill in the blanks'. But many others will not, and there are examples of totalitarian regimes that changed their languages and then proceeded to commit all sorts of atrocities. The way things are going in the US and elsewhere, I don't think this is impossible. :-(

'Filling in the blanks' is therefore a big mistake. When the crazies say 'abolish the police', I think we would do best to NOT assume that they really mean 'reform the police' or 'defund the police to some extent in clever ways on order to fund other needed areas'. And when they say 'if you say All Lives Matter I'll stab you!', best to not assume they wouldn't do exactly that!
Maybe they just need to read "Animal Farm" by George Orwell?

enema. :rotfl: Thanks that made me fall out of my chair laughing. ;-)

Also thank you for the detailed explanation.

So from what I’m understanding you are suggesting to me to be nonjudgmental in my approach in general, not specifically in relation to anything I said in this thread?

:-[ It was auto-correct, I swear!

That's entirely up to you. The C's say that judgement is not STO and I agree. Everyone has their own life to live as they see fit. I merely offer my perspective. One may do with it as one sees fit.

Black people are the true master-race according to a co-founder of BLM. All other races are inferior. I present you the Nazi version of black power.

_.jpg

Yusra K. Ali, the black supremacist and co founder of BLM I cited above has a lot of hate in her. Watch her speech she gave in 2017 in Toronto to better understand what we are up against. These SJW cult leaders are modern day nazi's that want power and genocide.

Justice Trudeu is also apparently a white supremacist. The Canadian president is as soft as it get’s. He does everything he can to be as accepting and political correct as possible. But still, that won't safe him.

Black people are the true master-race according to a co-founder of BLM. All other races are inferior. I present you the Nazi version of black power.

_.jpg

Just an FYI, the article is from 2017.

Not sure of the whereabouts of this lady in the present-day.

:-[ It was auto-correct, I swear!

That's entirely up to you. The C's say that judgement is not STO and I agree. Everyone has their own life to live as they see fit. I merely offer my perspective. One may do with it as one sees fit.

No worries, I assumed as much. It was hilarious nonetheless. ;-)

Besides I suppose sometimes I can be like an enema with my viewpoints! :-P

And thanks for the advice, I agree with you on your nonjudgmental approach. :thup:

@bjorn so you got me on the hunt on black supremacy where I came across this video...

I picture the guy in the red hat to be @psychegram with his statistics ;-D

I also came across this and I'm hesitant to post it as the premise is obviously based on BLM but man, this poem was kind of moving

Makes me sad as I used to go to a lot of poetry events pre-corona... Some of the performances can be truly moving.

I also came across this and I'm hesitant to post it as the premise is obviously based on BLM but man, this poem was kind of moving

I think it's good poetry but sadly this is Leftists propaganda. He should free himself from the shackles of victimhood and entitlement instead of blaming white supremacy which is a myth. The Left and their coalition of minorities intent to oppress us (and kill us if neccesary).

The 'protests' we see now are just some little harbingers of what really awaits us in the coming months / years.

This is a accurate description of the situation I'd say. Basically the driver was following the interstate speed limit, swerved around the car in the road and didn't see the people until he was right on top of them. A young black man was driving, we need to specify race now, I guess. The driver left the scene but maybe was afraid to stay for fear of being mobbed. I don't think there where any police on the scene?

OMG!! that was horrible, I've never seen anything like it. I wouldn't wish this on anyone. There is a short segment, I haven't seen here, that shows people hanging around, sitting in the road, care free and chatting before the car hit. Quite a few very young people there. Jeez.

Considering how screwed up all of this is, we have to expect hideous things will happen.

OMG!! that was horrible, I've never seen anything like it. I wouldn't wish this on anyone. There is a short segment, I haven't seen here, that shows people hanging around, sitting in the road, care free and chatting before the car hit. Quite a few very young people there. Jeez.

Minds overstuffed with marxist fluff can only learn when hard pieces of physics collide with their theory.

I don't understand why the interstate would ever be blocked in Seattle (or anywhere else), short of some kind of weather catastrophe. That is a very busy road. Huge population and not all that many roads in my limited experience. No where to expand with Puget Sound to the West and the Cascades to the East. Why the highway patrol even let this happen is beyond my comprehension. Am I missing something?
My heart breaks for all concerned in this. I hope everyone will be more thoughtful and careful going forward. Most likely, no one will take any responsibility for having made poor decisions.

Back
Top Bottom