Delores Delaney's story

Thank you for sharing your experience @Delores Delaney . Healing and discerning portion is different for each person and it constantly changes. C's said many things over the years, particularly the how 'nature' works and we didn't have context to understand except the statements of Wise beings at that time. But, over the years of reading, networking, it all boiled down to nuts and bolts of the reality.

We all struggled, how do we know where the thoughts come from, how do we know it is a not trap. I constantly struggle at work, whether i should pickup certain project or not and with each comes with its own advantages and disadvantages etc. It becomes complicated when the certain amount of strangeness in the sense of "feel good", "disproportional urgency to a routine activity" and people come out swinging bat when we started feeling good etc. Often, our own "programs" that are running. It's always rough to know the sources of these impulses and where it leads to. I read this wave chapter recently and you may want to check it out.

Hi Seek10
Thanks for you contribution, and I understand your suspicions, as there are so many traps that can befall us down here.
However, there is just 'ONE' goal here, 'ONE' single focused intention. And that is to apprehend the flow of negative energy to STS, in order to reach the positive horizon, so that we can transcend our 3D reality into 4D STO.
Through my life experiences, which are I have to say, nothing to to with greenbaum mind programming.
They are based in real suffering, here in the real world, that is still on going. And I would like to help people with this if possible.
I already have, in my immediate surrounding, there has been real healing. 'Before' this happened I was fragmented and confused. No now lol!
I would like to share with others as I believe Angels do exist, I know its hard when all we see is deception and lies. Good forces to Do exist and they are here to help.
Also its not about, 'me.'
And I would like to redirect this back to being a place where everyone can share their own stories without fear of judgment.
There are many transcripts, and many different contexts with which they can relate to the story I have told, and others stories.
Also the visions that enter my mind are very specific, and consistent.
Yes healing is definitely different for everyone, to some extent. However the objective fact remains, that when we face our demons, when we get to know ourselves and are honest with ourselves, then there can be real healing and positive transformation. As there has been in one's own soul.
What I suggest is just one way of doing it.. There are others of course, the EE, breathing and meditation, exersize, and good diet, and I encourage others the share what they think will help with this also.
As I said before it all starts with a letting go of the ego to the STO being. To nature. Good thoughts, good words, good deeds. Not giving into useless fears that do not help to change our predicament.. And this is a work in progress.
And as I've discovered it certainly is not easy. The reason I would like to redirect this to others, and their sharing of their own trauma, is because it is a way of re connection, of 'knowing' each other, therefore, 'loving' and understanding each other. Only if they would like to of course...
And this is a good thing, a positive thing.
Thanks 👍🌞💭🦁🐯🦁🐯☀️🦩🌺🌺🌺🍇

Hi Nienna
So that we can escape this prison, this reality, where we are fragmented, where we are subjected to the negative, so that we can unite and not let any negation feed the STS as I described to Saman in answer to his question, I think that post describes it better. And help each other to do this as I'm sure this is our goal? Thanks 💟

But, over the years of reading, networking, it all boiled down to nuts and bolts of the reality.

We all struggled, how do we know where the thoughts come from, how do we know it is a not trap.

True, some parts of Chapter 20 that I think are relevant:

The fact is, when we are talking about such fuzzy things as religion and history, we immediately come up against a certain problem. As the reader might know, I spent many years as a hypnotherapist as part of my search for answers within the realm of mind. This work gave me a unique perspective on just about every other branch of study I have since followed. The main thing I learned from this is that most if not all human perspective is rooted in emotional thinking. Emotions have a curious tendency to frame and color what we see, experience, and remember so that what we think becomes, very often, a matter of wishful thinking.

In doing good science, a researcher must be aware of this tendency to be fooled by one’s own mind — one’s own wishes. A good scientist, because he is aware of this, must scrutinize things he wishes to accept as fact in a more or less unemotional state, as far as is possible. Things must be challenged, taken apart, compared, tested for their ability to explain other things of a like nature, and if a flaw is found, no matter how small, if it is firmly established as a flaw, the hypothesis must be killed.

What about stimulation of pleasure chemicals? How easy would it be for them to implant an idea, send a voice message via an idea construct, and then simultaneously stimulate the pleasure centers of the brain so that the individual is washed through and through with warmth and love, thereby being convinced that the idea that is being contemplated is very positive and life affirming when it is, in fact, actually the opposite.

The notion that the process of graduating from third density is exemplified in the stories of the Grail Quest brings up the point that many of the tests and trials of the Grail hero involved great deception. He was not just challenged by obviously dangerous or threatening things in his reality, though that did happen. The greatest dangers came from those ploys and traps that were designed to seduce him through kindness, sympathy, love and beauty. It was only after he had made the right choice that the true form of the illusion was revealed to him. He was not granted any proof beforehand, nor was he given any insight other than the fact that following the illusion was a distraction from the ultimate goal.

William Chittick, translator of the works of the great Sufi Shaykh, Ibn al-‘Arabi, wrote:

Nowadays most people interested in the spirituality of the East desire the ‘experience’, though they may call what they are after intimate communion with God. Those familiar with the standards and norms of spiritual experience set down by disciplined paths like Sufism are usually appalled at the way Westerners seize upon any apparition from the domain outside of normal consciousness as a manifestation of the ‘spiritual’. In fact, there are innumerable realms in the unseen world, some of them far more dangerous than the worst jungles of the visible world.
“So preserve yourselves, my brothers, from the calamities of this place, for distinguishing it is extremely difficult! Souls find it sweet, and then within it they are duped, since they become completely enamored of it.” (Futuhat III 38.23, in Chittick, 1989, 263)

Next question how to apprehend the jealousy demon?? Any ideas always welcome🙂 💡❓🌞🐳🏜🏜😅🌀🌀🌀💕

First we'd have to know more details. Jealousy can have a number of different causes and effects. Under what kind of circumstances does it arise in your life? Can you give some examples?

'Before' this happened I was fragmented and confused.

Can you clarify what you mean by 'fragmented'? Describe the experience?

Hi Nienna
So that we can escape this prison, this reality, where we are fragmented, where we are subjected to the negative, so that we can unite and not let any negation feed the STS as I described to Saman in answer to his question, I think that post describes it better. And help each other to do this as I'm sure this is our goal? Thanks 💟
I see. So you wish to change the Universe? You don't think that the Universe knows what it is doing? You know that God wears both faces - the good and the bad don't you? There must be balance between good and bad, beautiful and ugly, light and dark, STO and STS in this density. You cannot learn without struggling, without hardships, without negativity. We need the friction inside of us telling us what is right and what is wrong in order to grow a being (if that is our choice). Taking that negativity away from us takes away our ability to learn and grow.

As the Cs have said about getting out of this prison, or 3rd density:

Q: (L) Well, that leads back to: what is the wave going to do to expand this awareness? Because, if the wave is what "gets you there," what makes this so?

A: No. It is like this: After you have completed all your lessons in "third grade," where do you go?

Q: (L) So, it is a question of...

A: Answer, please.

Q: (L) You go to fourth grade.

A: Okay, now, do you have to already be in 4th grade in order to be allowed to go there? Answer.

Q: (L) No. But you have to know all the 3rd density things...

A: Yes. More apropos: you have to have learned all of the lessons.

Q: (L) What kind of lessons are we talking about here?

A: Karmic and simple understandings.

That's how we get out of this density - by learning our lessons. And we can't learn our lessons if there is nothing to learn from. As Laura's by-line says:

He who learns must suffer
And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget
Falls drop by drop upon the heart,
And in our own despair, against our will,
Comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.
Agamemnon, Aeschylus

For now, I have to work today. And I admit I am mentally tired. I've got another flat move to do tomorrow lol. In time I will meditate on this and give you a better answer with my whole heart.
My loved ones also need my help, so a balance needs to be struck. Here I shared my previous experience as there is real healing that has happened, so to share this is STO.
The goal is to help by encouraging others in actually facing their negativity, sharing their knowledge and trauma, in order to transmute. So the goal again, is to help 'each other' change our reality for the better by apprehend the flow of negative energy to STS. And sharing, knowing, loving is a good way to do this.
As said, with time I will be able to give you a more detailed response. In the meantime, I urge folks here, if they like to share their own experiences of trauma for healing and transmutation.. And if anyone has any other ideas on how to to this then go ahead lol 🦅😅 thank you. 🦁🦁🦁🦧🦧🦧🐠🐠🐠🏵️🌹🥀🌺

I see. So you wish to change the Universe? You don't think that the Universe knows what it is doing? You know that God wears both faces - the good and the bad don't you? There must be balance between good and bad, beautiful and ugly, light and dark, STO and STS in this density. You cannot learn without struggling, without hardships, without negativity. We need the friction inside of us telling us what is right and what is wrong in order to grow a being (if that is our choice). Taking that negativity away from us takes away our ability to learn and grow.

As the Cs have said about getting out of this prison, or 3rd density:

That's how we get out of this density - by learning our lessons. And we can't learn our lessons if there is nothing to learn from. As Laura's by-line says:
Hi Nienna, this did actually happen after a period of prolonged suffering, not sure if you read the story. . It has been totally unexpected. And it was/is difficult to face oneself and the negativity in my mind, which has been a really important part of the healing, so hope it comes across. Thanks 💭🙂

Hi Delores. There have been many times in my life that I have seen repeating numbers on my digital clock for instance before going to bed, waking up in the morning, or about to start doing something or whatnot. I am not looking for the numbers, it just happens without anticipation and sometimes I catch a glimpse of them from the corner of my eyes when my focus is not even on the clock. Some times it is just when I am going to check the time to make sure I am not late for this or that task, event, gathering, or what have you . I might see more of such numbers today, tomorrow, next week, or whenever it maybe be, or not. Now if I start noticing, and gradually putting more and more of my attention on these numbers, and for the sake of some random examples, numbers such as say 555, 535, 222, 111, 777 etc, at appear seemingly at different states of thoughts, emotions, and sensations within, and I then I choose to punch these numbers into the website angel-numbers.com to see what they might mean, how can I guarantee that I can lower the probability of not being influenced by various 3D and 4D STS forces by this type of external divination? Aren't there much greater safeguards to this whole process of divination if the diviner is in a higher interactive role of receivership through their own Being/antennae and their own divination tool of choice, may that be I Ching, Tarot Cards, Dowsing Rods, etc, etc, that is not at this 3D level/school more external to their own 3D Being?

But OK, I think maybe sometimes there is possibly some sort of STO signal through these numbers that can be interpreted as possibly some sort of central symbol relating to various mosaic picture like events happening in your life that make you pause in wonder and awe of the whole synchronicity of the whole thing in relation to you and others in your life, but then if I was in your shoes and seeing these numbers on a more regular basis, should I then give away my power to learn to discern for myself what influence I am currently under from 'above' and choose to instead follow a more mechanically susceptible manner of divination that seems to me to be lacking the effort to learn to expand the receivership capability of my own Being through a more interactive process? Well, these are just some thoughts to consider, for what it is worth, and I am not yet one to use divination on a regular basis, just yet. I have purchased dowsing rods and I have done a little bit of experimentation with them about a year ago, but I have chosen to put them aside for now and try to keep up with the forum and read after work. You might be interested to join the forum's book club if you can work it out in your own schedule. We hold a zoom meeting in our group every Saturday morning at 11:00 AM PST, and we are reading Chapters 15-16.5 of book 2 of the Wave series right now. At some point, I will pick up my dowsing rods and experiment more, and perhaps I might even try more complicated methods like I Ching or even Russian Gyps Cards, but right now I am focused on trying to keep up with the forum after work and read the new edition of the Wave series again. Cheers.

There is something about numbers, initially when I saw people in some groups I belong to getting all excited about seeing a specific number I was VERY skeptical. I put it off as pattern recognition run amok. Then a couple years back I started to observe the numbers 83 and 38 popping up. I’m not sure how or why they became more observable than any other set of numbers. I didn’t give it any special recognition, but it did start to become an inside joke with my partner and I. We actually ended up choosing the town and even the house we currently live in due to the insane amount of these specific numbers and weird experiences associated that appeared to be leading us to the area and the house we are renting. We were in such a tight bind that we could not find any other house and it was a bit of a miracle. It actually became a bit much, so when I see the numbers I try my best to ignore them as the whole thing freaked me out. I’m not convinced it was “angel” help, it could have just been a stressed out mind and wishful thinking. Yet at the same time I’m grateful that we did find a house so if outside help was involved they know I’m thankful.

I think there is a fine line of remaining skeptical but also being open minded so we don’t miss helpful info or “signs” but also don’t get led into a trap. How do we know if what we are observing or feeling is true intuition or something harmful?

Hi Delores. There have been many times in my life that I have seen repeating numbers on my digital clock for instance before going to bed, waking up in the morning, or about to start doing something or whatnot. I am not looking for the numbers, it just happens without anticipation and sometimes I catch a glimpse of them from the corner of my eyes when my focus is not even on the clock. Some times it is just when I am going to check the time to make sure I am not late for this or that task, event, gathering, or what have you . I might see more of such numbers today, tomorrow, next week, or whenever it maybe be, or not. Now if I start noticing, and gradually putting more and more of my attention on these numbers, and for the sake of some random examples, numbers such as say 555, 535, 222, 111, 777 etc, at appear seemingly at different states of thoughts, emotions, and sensations within, and I then I choose to punch these numbers into the website angel-numbers.com to see what they might mean, how can I guarantee that I can lower the probability of not being influenced by various 3D and 4D STS forces by this type of external divination? Aren't there much greater safeguards to this whole process of divination if the diviner is in a higher interactive role of receivership through their own Being/antennae and their own divination tool of choice, may that be I Ching, Tarot Cards, Dowsing Rods, etc, etc, that is not at this 3D level/school more external to their own 3D Being?

But OK, I think maybe sometimes there is possibly some sort of STO signal through these numbers that can be interpreted as possibly some sort of central symbol relating to various mosaic picture like events happening in your life that make you pause in wonder and awe of the whole synchronicity of the whole thing in relation to you and others in your life, but then if I was in your shoes and seeing these numbers on a more regular basis, should I then give away my power to learn to discern for myself what influence I am currently under from 'above' and choose to instead follow a more mechanically susceptible manner of divination that seems to me to be lacking the effort to learn to expand the receivership capability of my own Being through a more interactive process? Well, these are just some thoughts to consider, for what it is worth, and I am not yet one to use divination on a regular basis, just yet. I have purchased dowsing rods and I have done a little bit of experimentation with them about a year ago, but I have chosen to put them aside for now and try to keep up with the forum and read after work. You might be interested to join the forum's book club if you can work it out in your own schedule. We hold a zoom meeting in our group every Saturday morning at 11:00 AM PST, and we are reading Chapters 15-16.5 of book 2 of the Wave series right now. At some point, I will pick up my dowsing rods and experiment more, and perhaps I might even try more complicated methods like I Ching or even Russian Gyps Cards, but right now I am focused on trying to keep up with the forum after work and read the new edition of the Wave series again. Cheers.
Thanks so much for the reply Saman again. Your replies have really helped me. And this group sounds great, I'd love to connect when time allows, much appreciated bless! 🦧🌞😄About the numbers will give you a better response when the move is out of the way, got loads of thoughts about this.. Take care. Thanks again for your invite for the zoom group I def need to do more study ☀️🦩🎂🐾🐦

There is something about numbers, initially when I saw people in some groups I belong to getting all excited about seeing a specific number I was VERY skeptical. I put it off as pattern recognition run amok. Then a couple years back I started to observe the numbers 83 and 38 popping up. I’m not sure how or why they became more observable than any other set of numbers. I didn’t give it any special recognition, but it did start to become an inside joke with my partner and I. We actually ended up choosing the town and even the house we currently live in due to the insane amount of these specific numbers and weird experiences associated that appeared to be leading us to the area and the house we are renting. We were in such a tight bind that we could not find any other house and it was a bit of a miracle. It actually became a bit much, so when I see the numbers I try my best to ignore them as the whole thing freaked me out. I’m not convinced it was “angel” help, it could have just been a stressed out mind and wishful thinking. Yet at the same time I’m grateful that we did find a house so if outside help was involved they know I’m thankful.

I think there is a fine line of remaining skeptical but also being open minded so we don’t miss helpful info or “signs” but also don’t get led into a trap. How do we know if what we are observing or feeling is true intuition or something harmful?
Thanks Candice, interesting! I'm going to explain better soon.. As yes I understand the skepticism, will give a detailed response to this when I get the time and again this question is great, a good point and needs to be addressed. Soon come... Bless thanks 💟💖🔜💕🦅🌞☀️🥑🥕

Hello Delores, thank you for sharing about yourself and your life.

I would suggest to abstain from your visualizations and divination practices for a while, and shift focus more towards re-reading the wave(particularly the chapter suggested earlier), Amazing Grace, and other material on the pitfalls and dangers of divination, channeling, and new age beliefs in general, as well as focusing on "cleaning your machine" so to speak. I would be highly skeptical of any entity that just pops in and says you're the incarnation of whatever and telling you of a special purpose, since these seems to be a usual tactic for opportunistic entities that seek those who are suffering and know exactly what to tell them to take them for a ride, based on the case studies and other stuff I've read. Without going at length on the details, that's just the gist I'm getting, fwiw.

Take care!

For the record, untill I can do more writing, I am continuing my faith, with the visualisations of good thoughts, good prayer and good music, and I will continue to listen to my initution, which after a lifetime, has been faithful and true. I have complete faith in 'Good', in the existence of STO being, and Angels. Ave Caesar 😅🌹♥️ 🌞🐯🐺🦁🗯️🐦🦅☘️🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Hello 🙋‍♀️
Here is an abbreviated version of what I'd like to say in response to these valid questions, will add to it when time permits.

🍀This contact with Angels SAVED MY LIFE.
My energy no loger drains to STS. However, It was/ is hard work, and is difficult.

🍀It doesn't have to be the specific website, cross reference many others if you wish, this is how I started.

🍀It healed my relationships with family and friends, it increased my EMPATHY and KNOWLEDGE and LOVE. Knowing of others and the self.

🍀I no longer drain OTHERS with my bad moods and moaning/worrying and anxiety anger, resentment, which is VERY important.

🍀I enjoy Risk taking, and at this time was in a desperate place, so not much to loose ha!

🍀Risk needs to be taken sometimes!!!!!!

🍀It has helped others immensely, ie my partners kids.

🍀Mum is way more relaxed and happy, she prays too. It has HEALED my relationship with her. This is HUGE. Wonderful.

🍀The intuition has always been there, has never let me down, and now it is much stronger and clearer.

🍀We have the free will to change our minds if we like, so staying open, heart mind and spirit, relieves this fear of the uncertainty and the unknown.

🍀The Cassiopaeans affirm the existence of STO being.

🍀I've never been into 'new age' stuff, because I read Laura's work FIRST! It put me right off lol. Thank you Laura!

🍀It is in alignment with the law of Karma, after long suffering.

🍀Through this contact I finally beat the 'green weed demon'. I bested my addiction with this help, which untill now was not possible.

🍀Everything in my life has gotten 'BETTER'.
Home, job, thoughts, words, actions, will, mind, body, heart. All have improved and thus, has 'BENEFITED' all aspects of my life and others around us.

Thank you Angels! Infinite gratitude! 🙏💖💕😍🤗🐳

I'll add to this as time goes by.

Some musings of the letter 'R', which corresponds to the number 9 (Completion), in numerology:

REAL

RIB

REST

RHYME

RHYTHM

REJUVENATE

RATO

REPEAT

RESET

RELEASE

RELEVANT

REALISE

RESISTANCE

RETAIN

REFEREE

REPRESENT

RELEVANT

RECONSIDER

RENOVATE

RESOURCE

RESOLVE

RELIEVE

RECOVERY

RESOURCEFUL

RESULT

RESILIENCE

RECONNECTING

RECONCILIATION

RISK
REMEMBER
REVELATION
REALITY
REAL

Also, 'music is good!' Sing in our hearts and souls, it actually blocks the negativite energy we are subjected to.

Thanks for listening 🎶🎹🎼🎷🎺🎺🎺🎷🙂🥁⚡❤️🐎🐒🐦🦋🌷🌱🌲🌼🦠🌺🥀🌹💐

Back
Top Bottom