Delores Delaney's story

It would also be interesting to take a general look at the meanings of numbers, and see how you feel afterward. Not just from the website I specified, but as a general point of research. Good thoughts, turn into Good words, then I to good actions. They are good spells and they really do help! Again I will explain more in future about how these good thoughts can be transferred and translated for very real benefits in this realm, combined with the focused intention of besting the service to self. It all starts with honesty to the self. Also it is combined with the Cassiopaeans work, I remember when they channeled Ceasar. My first revelation was actually from this, as he said or something along these lines, 'we must always be honest with the self, and humans fear too much..' So this was the first point of healing and action. No fear in the face of infinity..' The hardest one. So the Cassiopaeans work is again the inspiration, coupled with life experience and the meanings of numbers. ๐ŸŒž

Hello Delores, thank you for sharing your personal story here. It's always interesting to have an insight into other people's inner landscape and their experiences, so don't worry about it being a bit long, you had a lot to say. What is a bit problematic, for me at least, is the clarity of it all. I get the main point, you consider your life and your own self improved by this experiences and the path you follow. The path itself isn't so clear to me yet, so I'll separate it into two parts which stood out, of what I did understand so far, for some clarity:

• You are seeing numbers through your day and then look them up on that site, which interprets them into messages.
  • You are also getting direct messages 'within' from, as you call them, your Angels
I hope I got at least those two things right! With the rest of it I must admit I struggled...For some clearance from my side- it was not because I find what you were describing as odd, or unbelievable or crazy. Not at all. I had my share of mind boggling experiences ever since childhood, it would take a book to describe them all. So, what is called 'paranormal' in the main culture is pretty normal by my standard. I'm still waiting for someone to share the experience which would surprise me. So, I don't have any problem with that, no worries.

About the rest, it was written in a somewhat frantic manner, as if it was all pouring out and you had troubles putting it in coherent sentences. I can also understand that because many people, myself included, have difficulties explaining such experiences within the language boundaries. Overwhelming emotions also don't help. That's why I always loved writing and reading, cause if you often feel like you're living on an alien planet, it helps to master its language, in order not to be so lonely. It helps one to connect and express more easily. If you start writing a diary you may find it a grounding experience. It could help to integrate and transform all into a more clear vision. Reading it, after some time passes by, could also bring new insights, once the emotions are not flying high.

Another thing I would recommend is long walks in the nature. Hiking and spending some time in the woods (while being safe of course, don't wander off if you're not experienced) kept me sane and connected to God throughout my life. Primal energy of nature is the best comfort, wisdom and healer that I could ever hope to find. It's honest and doesn't demand anything of you, unlike the rest of your busy schedule. So you can relax and just be, aware yet in silence, whomever you are at that given moment. It takes away all the lies and gives you the insight of the Truth without words.

For now, I would like to ask you to clarify, when you find the time, only the parts of your message about the Lucifer. I'm confused about the way you're using that name few times and your concept of it. How Lucifer fits into this whole change of your life for the better, can you please describe your idea of 'Lucifer' and who are exactly 'souls of Lucifer'? Also, are 'sons of Adam' and 'souls of Lucifer' one and the same thing or the opposite one? I put those parts in quotes bellow. Thank you!

The next idea was of the vision of Hanuman, the super human monkey, and thoughts /intuition based around the reunification of the divine feminine and masculine, which maybe the Hindu story describes? Rama and Sita. Reunited by Hanuman, through the divine breath. The feminine being restored to the higher nature/self by this. This was followed by a vision of Lucifer, a bright light being with features of the 3, avian, canine and feline.

After I visualised Lucifer I got some very positive feedback in the messages from numbers.
So this was in one's minds eye, and through these visions and ideas, Angels I felt were noticeably sending positive energy, and when I connected through their wisdom via intuition and prayer, there is a shivery tingling feeling, and also shaking with energy sometimes. This happens only when I make prayers in a certain emotional state. All this good energy, in one's being now...

So here I am, spending time in meditation and visualising a new world, infinite nature, with music and beauty, with numbers and connections between the channels of energy in the earth created from the grid, then spinning the grid, then drawring connections to each other and the souls of Lucifer. The lighting of a thousand fires.

Sons of Adam, souls of Lucifer, unite!

Th
Hello Delores, thank you for sharing your personal story here. It's always interesting to have an insight into other people's inner landscape and their experiences, so don't worry about it being a bit long, you had a lot to say. What is a bit problematic, for me at least, is the clarity of it all. I get the main point, you consider your life and your own self improved by this experiences and the path you follow. The path itself isn't so clear to me yet, so I'll separate it into two parts which stood out, of what I did understand so far, for some clarity:

• You are seeing numbers through your day and then look them up on that site, which interprets them into messages.
  • You are also getting direct messages 'within' from, as you call them, your Angels
I hope I got at least those two things right! With the rest of it I must admit I struggled...For some clearance from my side- it was not because I find what you were describing as odd, or unbelievable or crazy. Not at all. I had my share of mind boggling experiences ever since childhood, it would take a book to describe them all. So, what is called 'paranormal' in the main culture is pretty normal by my standard. I'm still waiting for someone to share the experience which would surprise me. So, I don't have any problem with that, no worries.

About the rest, it was written in a somewhat frantic manner, as if it was all pouring out and you had troubles putting it in coherent sentences. I can also understand that because many people, myself included, have difficulties explaining such experiences within the language boundaries. Overwhelming emotions also don't help. That's why I always loved writing and reading, cause if you often feel like you're living on an alien planet, it helps to master its language, in order not to be so lonely. It helps one to connect and express more easily. If you start writing a diary you may find it a grounding experience. It could help to integrate and transform all into a more clear vision. Reading it, after some time passes by, could also bring new insights, once the emotions are not flying high.

Another thing I would recommend is long walks in the nature. Hiking and spending some time in the woods (while being safe of course, don't wander off if you're not experienced) kept me sane and connected to God throughout my life. Primal energy of nature is the best comfort, wisdom and healer that I could ever hope to find. It's honest and doesn't demand anything of you, unlike the rest of your busy schedule. So you can relax and just be, aware yet in silence, whomever you are at that given moment. It takes away all the lies and gives you the insight of the Truth without words.

For now, I would like to ask you to clarify, when you find the time, only the parts of your message about the Lucifer. I'm confused about the way you're using that name few times and your concept of it. How Lucifer fits into this whole change of your life for the better, can you please describe your idea of 'Lucifer' and who are exactly 'souls of Lucifer'? Also, are 'sons of Adam' and 'souls of Lucifer' one and the same thing or the opposite one? I put those parts in quotes bellow. Thank you!
Thanks for your response, Color. Yes a diary is a good idea ๐Ÿ˜…As far as I know Lucifer is us, the human race, we are the he who 'fell' from heaven. The sons of Adam are the souled beings here in earth, in opposition to the organic portals who
"Thank You" for Posting your remarkable and very detailed story. Delores. It's absolutely beautiful! :-)

I am totally amazed at the detail and how you were able to convey your visions. It takes very deep concentration to be able "to retain the information received and then apply it in a constructive form in the material World". Not easy!

I would like to offer an opinion, although it may not fully apply to your situation.

I sense, as a Spiritual Leader in a nomadic tribe, your Mother may have gone through a Ceremonial Bachtiari Initiation or there may be a custom that follows a long Ancestral and Generational tradition - of passing on tribal history and ancestral roots through Spiritual practices?

"Daughter of Zarathustra' -
This statement suggests to me - a generational connection, possibly through a family bloodline? You mentioned that your Mother went to Iran to take care of her Mother when she became ill and that your Mother returned after suffering a Heart Attack. Was your Grandmother also a Spiritual Leader in the Tribe?

The above statements remind me of the descriptions associated with "the Dark Night of the Soul" or "traveling the Valley of Death".

Transformation ... and then the visions began.

I sense, the inner dialog and visions might be "a form of a download" by Ancestors of the Tribe?

"The way they come to me is through thoughts, ideas, visions and music, and meanings of numbers."

I deal with "numbers", too but they generally represent something special or directly personal in my Life. I haven't mapped out the World Grid, yet.
Hello Angelburst 29
"Thank You" for Posting your remarkable and very detailed story. Delores. It's absolutely beautiful! :-)

I am totally amazed at the detail and how you were able to convey your visions. It takes very deep concentration to be able "to retain the information received and then apply it in a constructive form in the material World". Not easy!

I would like to offer an opinion, although it may not fully apply to your situation.

I sense, as a Spiritual Leader in a nomadic tribe, your Mother may have gone through a Ceremonial Bachtiari Initiation or there may be a custom that follows a long Ancestral and Generational tradition - of passing on tribal history and ancestral roots through Spiritual practices?

"Daughter of Zarathustra' -
This statement suggests to me - a generational connection, possibly through a family bloodline? You mentioned that your Mother went to Iran to take care of her Mother when she became ill and that your Mother returned after suffering a Heart Attack. Was your Grandmother also a Spiritual Leader in the Tribe?

The above statements remind me of the descriptions associated with "the Dark Night of the Soul" or "traveling the Valley of Death".

Transformation ... and then the visions began.

I sense, the inner dialog and visions might be "a form of a download" by Ancestors of the Tribe?

"The way they come to me is through thoughts, ideas, visions and music, and meanings of numbers."

I deal with "numbers", too but they generally represent something special or directly personal in my Life. I haven't mapped out the World Grid, yet.
Hello Angelburst 29, this is a wonderful and poignant message, and totally unexpected. Thank you so much bless your soul ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐ŸŒž And this reminds me, I actually didn't compute at all, till your post. Not my grandmother, but great grandmother was the leader of the tribe she was called Dar Negar. Or 'No face' in Persian, which by the way I can't even speak and am embarrassed by this. I can speak a bit, it's on my long list of things to do. I remember vaguely some of the Cassiopaeans work refers to ancestral memory, this could be true, and lovely thought has gone into your post. I think we all walk through the valley of the shadow of death down here haha. We're all in the process of transformation I think, and I'm hoping that with some of the valuable lessons that have been gained will, I'll be able to help others, as the goal on one's own soul is to help others apprehend the flow of negative energy to STS. What is your world grid? If you have time.. Do tell ๐Ÿ—บ๏ธ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿฅฐโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ

haha I'm so rubbish at this stuff ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…sorry didn't finish. Thanks for taking the time to respond. Meant to say, the sons of Adam are the souled beings or 'us', in opposition to the organic portals who come from a kind of 'soul pool' as far as I understand it. And I found a pseudo diary and managed to go for a short walk ha, bless. Am in the process of writing some longer, better replies ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒ€๐ŸŒ€๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒ€๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒน

Hi Delores Delaney. First, I just want to say thank you for sharing your description of your thoughts and experiences in life up to this point. I have a few questions that came to mind after reading through your attached document. I will post a few passages from your document below and then ask a few questions:

So one my questions is, currently in terms of the Zarathustra philosophy of "Good thoughts, Good Words, and Good Deeds", and based on your readings of Laura's Wave Series and Gurdjieffian concepts, how do you think and image in your mind the STO interactive way of DOing good thoughts, words, and deeds for All students, which includes yourself, here "below"? The "below" being our reflected and manifested 3D STS realm from the "above" Thought Centers that Laura described in the Wave series.

Is there something wrong with the "classroom" reflected below by this Thought Centers from the "above" that needs "fixing" through visualizations?

What symbols in your life you think the Prime Creator/Divine Cosmic Mind/Universe/Ahura Mazda is trying to show you through the suffering you have experienced up to this point?

How does Free Will tie into all of your visualizations and received messages?

Hi Saman, I hope you are well.

So I ask myself from your questions, what is good thought and how to apply it here in our world.
This I should have mentioned before, and I correct myself now with your help.
So I think it starts with complete letting go of the ego and submission to the Prime Creator/Mazda/STO.
The realisation that we are all a part of the same thing and not separate from the creator.
This is a liberation from the false pride, and helps us to focus on the divine spark in ourselves and others. As in this world, if we don't give ourselves to to 'God of Good', then who will rule us in his stead? Nothing good ha!
Hanuaman is a good symbolic example of this.
And what am I? All I know is that I am 'for good' and 'against evil', and I am still learning. So for me this is where good thought starts.
And I ask myself, what is the life goal. It is to apprehended and transmute with the means at my disposal, the negative energy drain that feeds into the STS. So which thoughts brings I closer to this goal, and which take I further away from it.
To to bring me closer I must be honest with the self, to know oneself, to know what our fears, worries, anxieties are, and face them, apprehend them and transform them into positive ways and thoughts and action. I must also get to know the strengths inside, to grow and nurture them whilst simultaneously healing and letting go of the inner demons, and there are alot of them due to the nature of our existence. As we know, our souls are fragmented, we are trapped in one particular place in space and time. So what is wrong with the classroom? Or is it really wrong? It just 'is'?
Aa we know, unfortunately we don't have the priveledge of seeing into the future or past in its totality. This ignorance brings with it many demons, many assumptions lies and misunderstanding from the inherent subjectivity of our existence.. As we know. So we have demons of fear from this anticipation, lack of knowledge, anger from misunderstanding lies and assumptions, anxiety, sadness and grief from our own mortality and that of our loved ones. Demons of self hatred as we blame ourselves, hatred towards others as we blame them. All of which feeds STS.
One of these more obscure but damaging negativity is I think the demons of dissociation, detachment and disillusionment, which I've felt so often, and am trying to get my little peanut head around.
As due to the nature of our existence as we know, we cannot see into others hearts and minds of all of life in their totality, in its globality. And this is so 'normal', its how this can creep up on the best of us. Because when we become detached, dissociated from something, one ceases to know it, and when I don't know it, then how can I love it or be grateful for it? How can I understand it? When we do not love or understand it, we can become indifferent to it, like humanity has with our beautiful natural world (exacerbated by the psychopathic influences of course). This lack of love and understanding, at its very lowest, gives us permission to destroy it, gives us permission to become indifferent to its destruction by machinations of something else. And when our good heart see this destruction, this leads to disillusioned mind, in turn creating a negative feedback loop. So how to apprehend this.
First with the demon of fear, I ask myself, which fear can I cancel with positive action, and which fears I cannot? If there is something I can do, say to prevent ill health, like eating healthy and exercise, then great ill do that. Just one example..
However most fears are useless, a kind of madness, fears of anticipated bad events in the future which have not yet happened, as we are prey to. I can control to some extent of course, but as we know much of it is out of our control, and the only thing we have control over is our own thoughts and our reaction to the unforseen events. So these fears of the unknown are the madness, useless fears, as indulging in them will not change the nature of our predicament. Good thought comes from not indulging useless fear in my mind. So we can forge our minds, we can choose, we have the free will to do this! It's within us now.
To have courage in the face of infinity, we can choose not to let this energy be used by STS against us.
We can use it to build our better knowledge. With gratitude for what we do have, positivity, will, determination, lessons from life, discernment, knowledge of ourselves and others and nature, understanding, wisdom, confidence, brave, honesty, intuition, integrity, will, optimism, joy for what we do have, happiness for what we do have, seeing the glass half full.. To learn to be positive no matter what. Which is almost impossible but not quite! And there will always be failure as is the nature of lessons so again to not beat one self up when it goes to pot ha.
And to cancel the demons of disillusionment and detachment, we can learn to forgive. To let go of the feelings of culpability to ourselves and others, to let go the burden of regret. With the exception of very negative selfish beings, we then can learn to ignore if at all possible , to become indifferent to them as much as possible, as these angry emotions just drain to STS. We can use this energy to help each other and for creativity, build a ladder step by step, to transcend this prison. By the realisation also, that, we 'Know' about our own ongoing situation of ignorance and fragmentation, therefore we can, 'know, that we do not really know'.
I can use this to keep the mind and heart open to new, to use empathy, kindness, understanding, humility, gratitude, diplomacy, cooperation, reconciliation, love, knowledge of self and others predicament, grace, peace, unicity, the intention to lift up others, to offer help with discerning thought, without expectation of anything in return, small and large acts of kindness. The better our hearts are, the better out minds are: 'a selfless good is much better than all acts of kindness in order to reap the interest'. This last is from the numbers.
The more I have, the more I must share.
To answer about what the Prime Creator has taught me about, suffering.. I'd say its about how even good people can be twisted by the demons of angra.. And to be kind to each other, to sew goodness and love each other. As it is the illusion of separation, and the demons of angra that keeps us from reaching the better thought..
As Ive written this in a bit of a rush as usual and might have to add to it as everything is a work in progress!!
Thanks for your questions Saman it helped

๐Ÿ—บ๏ธ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ—บ๏ธ๐Ÿ—บ๏ธ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ—บ๏ธ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ—บ๏ธ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ—บ๏ธ๐Ÿฆฆ
Hi Delores Delaney. First, I just want to say thank you for sharing your description of your thoughts and experiences in life up to this point. I have a few questions that came to mind after reading through your attached document. I will post a few passages from your document below and then ask a few questions:

So one my questions is, currently in terms of the Zarathustra philosophy of "Good thoughts, Good Words, and Good Deeds", and based on your readings of Laura's Wave Series and Gurdjieffian concepts, how do you think and image in your mind the STO interactive way of DOing good thoughts, words, and deeds for All students, which includes yourself, here "below"? The "below" being our reflected and manifested 3D STS realm from the "above" Thought Centers that Laura described in the Wave series.

Is there something wrong with the "classroom" reflected below by this Thought Centers from the "above" that needs "fixing" through visualizations?

What symbols in your life you think the Prime Creator/Divine Cosmic Mind/Universe/Ahura Mazda is trying to show you through the suffering you have experienced up to this point?

How does Free Will tie into all of your visualizations and received messages?

To explain a little more about mum, [name redacted] her singing name. Before she got sick she was the spiritual leader of a tribe in Iran, the Bachtiari. They were a nomadic tribe living in the Zagros mountains originally, who are Zoroastrian.

I was having a vit C, when I nearly choked on the big pill, then an internal voice said,

'Don't choke, daughter of Zarathustra,'

I'm like, 'what I'm linked to Zarathustra? " the answer was yes.

"An incarnation of". But there is alot of work to do until you can be like him..!

And my tiny voice answering again and again 'meee ???' 'how!'

I just couldn't reconcile my low status in this life with being linked to something so much more than I'd ever imagined ...

Not my grandmother, but great grandmother was the leader of the tribe she was called Dar Negar. Or 'No face' in Persian,
which by the way I can't even speak and am embarrassed by this. I can speak a bit, it's on my long list of things to do.

I wanted to highlight the above statements again because I sense that Delores is experiencing a true and valid "Spiritual Awakening" and that the inner promptings are connected to an inherited bloodline and a direct generational link on her Mother's side. From my own research and personal experiences, it's my understanding that these occurrences, such as Delores has experienced - are somewhat rare.

It came without warning or any elicitation on her part and left her in a state of confusion because it was totally unexpected. I have noticed, occurrences like this - often proceed a personal tragedy and/or a period of deep and lasting suffering. In Delores's case, she has devoted herself to caring for her ill Mother - to the point of mental and physical exhaustion. Spiritually, it was "an act of respect and total devotion" without placing limitations on oneself.

Delores, you may eventually be prompted in the near future - to follow in your Mother's and Great Grandmother's foot steps - as a Spiritual Leader for your own people? To help and instruct them during turbulent times of transformation into a multi-polar World, where "respect, equality and mutual trust" will be high priorities?

Bakhtiari Tribe, Iran | The Iranian
Bakhtiaris Lor(Bozorg & Kouchak)
; โ€œWikipediaโ€ & โ€œBakhtiarifam.comโ€

The Bakhtiari (or Bakhtiyari, Bakhtyari) are a group of southwestern Iranians, with their most significant member being Naveed Bakh

A small percentage of Bakhtiari are still nomadic pastoralists, migrating between summer quarters (yaylฤq, ูŠูŠู„ุงู‚) and winter quarters (qishlฤq, ู‚ุดู„ุงู‚). Bakhtiaris speak Luri, Indo-European closely related to the Luri people and also related to Persian people. Numerical estimates of their total population widely vary. In Khuzestan, Bakhtiari tribes are primarily concentrated in the eastern part of the province. Bakhtiaris trace a common lineage, being divided into Chahar Lang (Four โ€œlimbsโ€) and Haft Lang (Seven โ€œLimbsโ€) groups. The Bakthtiaris are Shia Muslims.

There are two main tribal groups, the Chahar Lang (โ€œFour Legsโ€) and the Haft Lang (โ€œSeven Legsโ€) http://www.bakhtiarifamily.com/haftlang.php, each controlled by a single powerful family. The overall Khan alternates every two years between the chiefs of the Chahar Lang and the Haft Lang.

Bakhtiaris primarily inhabit the provinces of Lorestan, Khuzestan, ChaharMahaal and Bakhtiari, and Isfahan. In Iranian mythology, the Bakhtiari consider themselves to be descendants of Fereydun, a legendary hero from the Persian national epic, Shahnameh.

The Bakhtiari captured Teheran under the Haft Lang Shah Sardar Assad and played a significant role in constitutional reform and the abdication of Shah Mohammed Ali (r. 1907-1909) in 1909, after which he was exiled to Russia. Riza Shah Pahlevi (r. 1925-1941) attempted to destroy the Bakhtiari and they have never fully recovered since that time. They are noted in Iran for their remarkable music which inspired Borodin. Bakhtiari women have more status and freedom than most Iranian women and many of the daughters of the wealthier families are encouraged to receive at least basic education. Many significant Iranian politicians, governors of provinces and other dignitaries are of Bakhtiari origin.

The famous documentary: โ€œGrass: A Nationโ€™s Battle for Lifeโ€ (1925) tells the story of the migration of Bakhtiari tribe between summer quarters Chahar-e-Bakhtiari to winter quarters in Khuzestan. This film also tells the story of how these people crossed the river Karun with 50,000 people and 500,000 animals. The documentary โ€œPeople of the Windโ€ (1975) retraces this same journey, 50 years later. As of 2006, the migration still takes place, although the livestock are now transported in trucks, so that the shepherds can ride along and no longer must walk barefoot in the snow between the provinces.

The 1988 massacre in Iran - NCRI

Iran: Uprising by Bakhtiari community- 3 - with 2 clips (Video)
Feb. 15, 2014
- Residents of Ahwaz and Andimeshk protest in solidarity with Bakhtiaris

The anti-regime protests in a number of Iranian cities which erupted following a state-run TV broadcast that offended the Bakhtiari community in Iran, spread to city of Ahwaz where the angry residents gathered outside the broadcaster's office chanting anti-regime slogans.

The protesters chanted "Zargami, resign, resign." Zargami is the head of the state broadcaster IRIB.

The State Security Force rushed to the scene and closed off streets in a large area leading to the demonstration to prevent it from spreading to other parts of the city.

In city of Andymeshk, over 2,000 protesters held rallies in the main streets. The angry protesters broke large windows of banks and buildings belonging to repressive forces. They also damaged a number of governmental vehicles.

The Arab tribes in the southern province of Khuzestan, in cities of Shadgan, Sosangerd, Howeyzeh, Abdolkhan and Dasht-abbas; as well as the Zargani tribes joined the protests by their Bakhtiari countrymen in Khuzistan and other provinces expressing their solidarity.

Mrs. Maryam Rajavi, President-elect of the Iranian Resistance, hailed the uprising and brave Bakhtiari community, and called on all Iranians โ€“ especially the courageous youth โ€“ to rise in different parts of the country in support of their fellow countrymen. Iranโ€™s Bakhtiari community has always played an important and decisive role in the struggle against colonialists and dictatorships in Iran, especially since Iranโ€™s Constitutional Revolution in 1907, and insulting them means insulting all Iranians, she added. The mullahsโ€™ regime is the enemy of Iranians from all walks of life, ethnic and religious group, and its overthrow is a nationwide demand.

Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran

To answer about what the Prime Creator has taught me about, suffering.. I'd say its about how even good people can be twisted by the demons of angra.. And to be kind to each other, to sew goodness and love each other. As it is the illusion of separation, and the demons of angra that keeps us from reaching the better thought..
As Ive written this in a bit of a rush as usual and might have to add to it as everything is a work in progress!!
Thanks for your questions Saman it helped

Hi Delores FWIW, I think you are on the right track. Yes that is very true I think, what you said about "angra." Many years ago, when I become aware of Zoroastrian philosophy due to Laura's work, and also around the same time when I asked my mom about it and if it had any relation to "Chaharshanbe Suri", or "Festival of Fire" that she so much loved and insisted on always going to , I found out that it may have it roots in the Zoroastrian tradition. Then I remembered the saying by the C's the following from the Wave series "From the Fire Comes Light" and thought about it in relation to honouring Free Will and how if I learned to do this, that would result in aligning with Good Thoughts, Good Words, and Good Deeds.

But I had a daunting problem back then, and my problem was that I was holding "God" hostage in my heart due to my emotional prejudice of the Prime Creator being only of the "Light" within and without, and no matter how sincerely I told myself that it was not the case intellectually and that I know that "light cannot exist without darkness and vice versa", and this and that and etc., I had not in reality accepted this on a deeper emotional level. My own emotional ignorance of the neccesaity of "Fire"/"Darkness in creation had lead me to feel prejudice and judgement towards the Prime Creator, I couldn't accept the evil I saw in the world, which resulted in many synchronously interpreted instant attacks/lessons in my own life, both to myself and to some members of my immediate family and close friends. I become terrified. I even disliked my own birth given name even more than before since my name seemed to be always a source of ridicule during my gradeschool and teen years when I moved to Canada, and now it seemed to be bringing me even more calamity in life in my so called 'adulthood' years. I still had no objective Love for the Prime Creator at that stage, only an intellectualization, but now things have recently changed within. I no longer hold the DCM/Prime Creator hostage in my heart. I just thought to share a bit of my background with you and All, but I have digressed. So for what it is worth, going back to the "from the fire comes light" business, here is one instance that the C's have mentioned this saying in a specific context, but I think perhaps the essence of the answers given to Ark and Laura in this session specifically, can be applied to the context of some our lives as well.

July 03, 1999
Ark, Laura, Frank
Q: (A) My first question is: has there been a change in the time schedule in the coming of the comet cluster and 'twin sun?'
A: There is no "schedule," as such.
Q: (A) There is no schedule, but there was uncertainty concerning the disasters that are coming...
A: Disasters?!?
Q: (A) Yes, disasters... these comets will come and some of them are supposed to cause a pole shift and this is certainly a disaster...
A: Whoa! Wait a minute, Arkadiusz! All is according to perspective! Let us not be subjective. If one transits to 4th density in the midst of said "disaster," then how disastrous is this!?! And, how does one suppose to know the "schedule," when it is up in the air, so to speak?
Q: (A) So, it is not going to be a disaster for some - those who transit to 4th density. I understand.
A: And for those who transit to 5th density, it will not be so bad either. Sort of like, "sit back and enjoy the show."
Q: (L) Well, you once told me to 'sit back and enjoy the show.' Does that mean I am going to 5th density soon?
A: Soon? Later? What is the difference? You were prescreened before entrance into your present container.
Q: (A) What do you mean by 'prescreened?'
A: You saw a preview, and you volunteered.
Q: Well, I was under the impression from things you have
said that we have some sort of mission here...
A: Yes, and...
Q: (L) Does that mean checking into 5th density in the middle of all this?
A: You think the job ends there?
Q: (L) I don't know... you come into a body with a plan...
A: We know, you thought you were guaranteed so many "years."
Q: (L) No. You can always screw up and make the wrong choice and check out on any day...
A: Yes.
Q: (A) I was going to ask a question about this mission, because the time is passing, and, as far as I see...
A: Time does not pass, as such.
Q: (A) Days are passing. Days on the calendar, and we are not accomplishing...
A: Nonsense!!!!! You have made enormous accomplishments, so far.
Q: (A) What are these accomplishments, for instance?
A: Where were you in 1996?
Q: (A) You mean geographically?
A: No, we mean in all terms. Well... ? Q (A) The question is: what is the mission? I am spending most of my time programming, and it takes more and more of my time and I have no time for research. I am not as desperate as I was before, but...
A: Do not worry! And you did not verbalize the answer to our question.
Q: (A) In 1996... well, I was hoping that I would gain some more knowledge because the rate at which I was gaining this knowledge was very slow according to my criteria.
A: Ahh! Your criteris are not really that limited. Or at least they should not be. Remember, Arkadiusz, successful research involves discovery on more realms than just graphs, charts and theses. The rhythm of the soul must be in harmony before one's hypotheses can even begin to mesh with accomplishments.
Q: (L) If I can interject, does this mean that all that he is doing now, even if it seems as though he is not pressing forward in direct research, is a balancing period, or a gestation period?
A: How about foundation building? Was not Ark sinking in quicksand before?
Q: (A) We communicate with many other people via the internet and the question is: where are the STO people who know more than we know? We look for somebody who can teach us something and we never seem to be able to do it. What are we doing wrong?
A: Maybe you should more the teacher than the student be.
Q: (L) Well, gosh! We'd like to get some answers! (A) We know that there are good guys somewhere...
A: They shall appear, as needed.
Q: (L) Well, we feel pretty alone with all the lunatics and attack we have been subjected to. It is a rather lonely existence.
A: Not for long.
Q: (A) Not for long? A related question concerning our internet activities which have been going on for some time, and we do it because we feel that it is necessary, but we don't really know or understand what is the real purpose of what we are doing. Some people are reading our pages and writing letters, and then they disappear or they are discouraged, or they do nothing on their own. We are expending a lot of time on this publishing of information, but without clear understanding of what we are supposed to accomplish by this. (L) At this point, it is not accomplishing a whole lot except drawing down fire on our heads! (A) Right!
A: You should rejoice! From the fire comes light. Patience pays. You are on the right track. Fear not, have we steered you wrong a lot lately?
Q: (L) Well, not so far. But, I was thinking that this radio show would be useful and I would get the web pages all ready for folks to read...
A: Anticipation.
Q: (L) I wasn't really anticipating. I mean, the guy called me right out of the blue... so I wanted to be sure that if I was going to talk on the radio that we had the website prepared so folks could go to see it. I sort of thought that the guy was a good guy sent to create an opening...
A: Assume.
Q: (L) I know. I know. Just another long series of stuff...
A: Why complain ye?

I wanted to highlight the above statements again because I sense that Delores is experiencing a true and valid "Spiritual Awakening" and that the inner promptings are connected to an inherited bloodline and a direct generational link on her Mother's side. From my own research and personal experiences, it's my understanding that these occurrences, such as Delores has experienced - are somewhat rare.

It came without warning or any elicitation on her part and left her in a state of confusion because it was totally unexpected. I have noticed, occurrences like this - often proceed a personal tragedy and/or a period of deep and lasting suffering. In Delores's case, she has devoted herself to caring for her ill Mother - to the point of mental and physical exhaustion. Spiritually, it was "an act of respect and total devotion" without placing limitations on oneself.

Delores, you may eventually be prompted in the near future - to follow in your Mother's and Great Grandmother's foot steps - as a Spiritual Leader for your own people? To help and instruct them during turbulent times of transformation into a multi-polar World, where "respect, equality and mutual trust" will be high priorities?

Bakhtiari Tribe, Iran | The Iranian
Bakhtiaris Lor(Bozorg & Kouchak)
; โ€œWikipediaโ€ & โ€œBakhtiarifam.comโ€

The Bakhtiari (or Bakhtiyari, Bakhtyari) are a group of southwestern Iranians, with their most significant member being Naveed Bakh

A small percentage of Bakhtiari are still nomadic pastoralists, migrating between summer quarters (yaylฤq, ูŠูŠู„ุงู‚) and winter quarters (qishlฤq, ู‚ุดู„ุงู‚). Bakhtiaris speak Luri, Indo-European closely related to the Luri people and also related to Persian people. Numerical estimates of their total population widely vary. In Khuzestan, Bakhtiari tribes are primarily concentrated in the eastern part of the province. Bakhtiaris trace a common lineage, being divided into Chahar Lang (Four โ€œlimbsโ€) and Haft Lang (Seven โ€œLimbsโ€) groups. The Bakthtiaris are Shia Muslims.

There are two main tribal groups, the Chahar Lang (โ€œFour Legsโ€) and the Haft Lang (โ€œSeven Legsโ€) http://www.bakhtiarifamily.com/haftlang.php, each controlled by a single powerful family. The overall Khan alternates every two years between the chiefs of the Chahar Lang and the Haft Lang.

The 1988 massacre in Iran - NCRI

Iran: Uprising by Bakhtiari community- 3 - with 2 clips (Video)
Feb. 15, 2014
- Residents of Ahwaz and Andimeshk protest in solidarity with Bakhtiaris

The anti-regime protests in a number of Iranian cities which erupted following a state-run TV broadcast that offended the Bakhtiari community in Iran, spread to city of Ahwaz where the angry residents gathered outside the broadcaster's office chanting anti-regime slogans.

The protesters chanted "Zargami, resign, resign." Zargami is the head of the state broadcaster IRIB.

The State Security Force rushed to the scene and closed off streets in a large area leading to the demonstration to prevent it from spreading to other parts of the city.
This is amazing Angelburst 29, how to thank you? Are you one of my guardian Angels...? I think so haha ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธโญ๐ŸŒŒ you are teaching me and healing my soul also, with gratitude and love, bless you a thousand times. As the description of my confusion and bafflement is better put than I, it is hard to describe, I mean, I can't even drive, just cycle. Have never had material wealth, so again, it's still really hard to reconcile my low status with this. However, this has taught me to appreciate any blessings with so much more gratitude. I hope to be able to re connect with my family who are all over the world, thanks, it is a dream for me to be able to help folks in any way, so that STS don't get what they want and we can reach the positive horizon. Once again I need to learn to speak Persian first haha.. In time. So working today again and for the next 4 days, frustrating I'd like to be able to devote more time to this. Today I had to remove an aggressive male from the shop . A faliure in a sense, as I used anger to do this, which is alright if its only an 'act' of the anger, not to feel it with the corresponding drain of energy. And I probably could have reached the same outcome with more calmness. . But for a moment the anger was there. So it's really hard to remain totally zen all the time and one must remind oneself of this ๐Ÿ˜… The feeling didn't last however, one can now let it go, and I don't know him or why he is broken, so didn't let the judgment of him take hold.
Another observation since this awakening is just HOW negative the popular music playing in the supermarket really is. Before it was a mild annoyance, not its just deadening to the soul and wow how it lowers the frequency.. How everyone must be affected by this so much without even realising!? Also just to add, I've noticed when my FRV is low for any reason, I don't receive the numbers or get as good advices from the intuition, and the Angels say through numbers, that when we are all wound up with negative energy, they find it hard to do the good work and cannot connect as well. Which makes total sense.
It would be interesting to hear more about yourself and you experiences as they sound fascinating, only if you would like too of course lol. Again I thank you for your help and support, and for all the hard work you have put into the lovely and wise responses ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿœ๏ธ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿฆฆ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ

Deloris your story is inspiring and vivid.
I've been reading about and listening to the podcasts about Zoroastrianism.
My friend was into angelnumbers.com and I wish I encouraged her more. Everywhere she went she saw numbers, but then it talked off.
Could you explain more about how the numbers led to the visions.
I think it involves meditation and prayer.
Just a beautiful post you've made.
Hi Nathancat7, thanks for your reply and reading bless โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŽ‚So it's really hard to explain, I reckon the good words from the meanings of numbers first started in just a very personal way, when the resentment in my mind had started to take control and damage my relationships with loved ones and causing a huge draining to myself. This also helped me to keep my mind and heart positive, to raise the frequency it Seams. So just to start with 222, the general meaning of this. It diplomacy, it partnerships, it service, it duty, cooperation, it's faith, sensibility, its liberation, dualism, evolution, development, it's altruism, its harmony, its balance, it equilibrium, it confidence, it consideration for others. Its about regaining the balance within. This first started me on the way back to the light, and I crods referenced many different interpretation of the meaning of number 2, number 22, 222 and 2222. I must have looked at this for weeks lol. It really did help to repair my relationship and personal dis harmony. With time I can meditate more on this and give better answers, thank you again ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ—บ๏ธ๐Ÿ—บ๏ธ๐Ÿ—บ๏ธ๐Ÿ—บ๏ธ๐ŸŒ€๐ŸŒ€๐ŸŒ€

Hi Delores FWIW, I think you are on the right track. Yes that is very true I think, what you said about "angra." Many years ago, when I become aware of Zoroastrian philosophy due to Laura's work, and also around the same time when I asked my mom about it and if it had any relation to "Chaharshanbe Suri", or "Festival of Fire" that she so much loved and insisted on always going to , I found out that it may have it roots in the Zoroastrian tradition. Then I remembered the saying by the C's the following from the Wave series "From the Fire Comes Light" and thought about it in relation to honouring Free Will and how if I learned to do this, that would result in aligning with Good Thoughts, Good Words, and Good Deeds.

But I had a daunting problem back then, and my problem was that I was holding "God" hostage in my heart due to my emotional prejudice of the Prime Creator being only of the "Light" within and without, and no matter how sincerely I told myself that it was not the case intellectually and that I know that "light cannot exist without darkness and vice versa", and this and that and etc., I had not in reality accepted this on a deeper emotional level. My own emotional ignorance of the neccesaity of "Fire"/"Darkness in creation had lead me to feel prejudice and judgement towards the Prime Creator, I couldn't accept the evil I saw in the world, which resulted in many synchronously interpreted instant attacks/lessons in my own life, both to myself and to some members of my immediate family and close friends. I become terrified. I even disliked my own birth given name even more than before since my name seemed to be always a source of ridicule during my gradeschool and teen years when I moved to Canada, and now it seemed to be bringing me even more calamity in life in my so called 'adulthood' years. I still had no objective Love for the Prime Creator at that stage, only an intellectualization, but now things have recently changed within. I no longer hold the DCM/Prime Creator hostage in my heart. I just thought to share a bit of my background with you and All, but I have digressed. So for what it is worth, going back to the "from the fire comes light" business, here is one instance that the C's have mentioned this saying in a specific context, but I think perhaps the essence of the answers given to Ark and Laura in this session specifically, can be applied to the context of some our lives as well.

July 03, 1999
Ark, Laura, Frank
Hi Saman, thanks for your reply.
Yes when seen in terms of a duality, STO and STS, Mazda /Angra, things start to make more sense although how this duality interacts in its 'whole' is fascinating and I don't quite understand, I've got an idea.. Our fall from grace due to a lack of gratitude, lack of knowing, and love, for our beautiful nature I'm guessing, and a naivety... leading to us having to learn 'down here.'
Really need to read the transcripts and The Wave again when time allows. As I think there is a lot more info there. Great that you brought this part of the transcript back, thanks.
Also would like to say, it's very good and liberating to share our experience and externalise our sufferings if we feel, I'd encourage everyone to do this.
As again it was an important part of the healing process, and which is ongoing for us all. . So please would love people here to express their worries, fears and trauma for healing and transmutation. Only if we are comfortable with that of course, and thanks for sharing with us.
Also I didn't mention the Jealousy demon, which is very important and haven't quite got there yet, predominantly focusing on fear and detachment as these are the ones that have been in my mind mostly due to the draining fear I see all around me constantly with all this stuff going on, and detachment because it is the nature of our existence which can cause so many other problems.. Anyway will add to it as time goes by. Thanks again take care ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿœ๏ธ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿœ๏ธ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿœ๏ธ๐Ÿก๐Ÿฆœ๐Ÿฆ’

Also just to say, even though it was going out of the comfort zone, I found it very healing to share with others the sufferings that have happened, just the fact that it is externalised really helps.. Like it is reconnecting ourselves, the knowledge that we can help really each other, and the beautiful responses here show me that this is a very positive thing and could very useful and good ๐ŸŒ€๐Ÿœ๏ธ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ—บ๏ธ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ’Ÿ

Yes when seen in terms of a duality, STO and STS, Mazda /Angra, things start to make more sense although how this duality interacts in its 'whole' is fascinating and I don't quite understand, I've got an idea.. Our fall from grace due to a lack of gratitude, lack of knowing, and love, for our beautiful nature I'm guessing, and a naivety... leading to us having to learn 'down here.'
Really need to read the transcripts and The Wave again when time allows. As I think there is a lot more info there. Great that you brought this part of the transcript back, thanks.
Thank you for sharing your experience @Delores Delaney . Healing and discerning portion is different for each person and it constantly changes. C's said many things over the years, particularly the how 'nature' works and we didn't have context to understand except the statements of Wise beings at that time. But, over the years of reading, networking, it all boiled down to nuts and bolts of the reality.

We all struggled, how do we know where the thoughts come from, how do we know it is a not trap. I constantly struggle at work, whether i should pickup certain project or not and with each comes with its own advantages and disadvantages etc. It becomes complicated when the certain amount of strangeness in the sense of "feel good", "disproportional urgency to a routine activity" and people come out swinging bat when we started feeling good etc. Often, our own "programs" that are running. It's always rough to know the sources of these impulses and where it leads to. I read this wave chapter recently and you may want to check it out.

Back
Top Bottom