Hillary Clinton Has Re-Surfaced

loreta said:
I know it is silly but I put the video anyway. They guy have the theory that Hillary is a dummy in this situation. And yes, she looks like a dummy.

I would imagine, you could take "any of the recent episodes and displays of her odd behavior" and twist it into a comical scenario but it takes away "the seriousness" of what we are witnessing in public displays? It's not only physical abnormalities but neurological and mentally, as well.

I, for one, am horrified and out right embarrassed at what I see in her deteriorating health and the reflection it has on our Nation. Not only for "who and what" she is but also her position as a possible Presidential candidate.

It's obvious, she's hell bent on becoming President. The lust for "Power" is behind every move she makes and probably is the only thing that's keeping her going?

What's even scarier - are those who are pushing and backing her. It's like watching a Perfecta Derby Race and the one with the most bets on a spread sheet - slated to win - becomes injured during the last lap and "it's handlers" do everything to drag her over the finish line - first? I get the impression, we're witnessing "the end game" in slow but agonizing motion?

Ironically, the turn of events outwardly suggest "even she is a puppet" for the Masters care little, other then propping her up for public consumption, of her on going health issues. If there was any ounce of compassion, they would allow her to drop out of the race and get proper medical attention?

Palinurus said:
Hillary Clinton in mock interview supposed to be funny -- Between two Ferns With Zach Galifianakis

https://youtu.be/xrkPe-9rM1Q

They obviously cut out so many things there and cutting things together that the end result isn't the best. Would be great if "Between two Ferns" would release the whole thing, from start to finish, without cuts. I won't hold my breath though... That would be interesting, since there are probably things in there, Killary wouldn't like to be published.

More details about Killary's poor health have emerged. It is reported she has a leaking heart valve, abnormal heartbeat and chronic low blood pressure, but desperately wants to conceal these facts.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3819617/How-President-Obama-worried-Hillary-Clinton-s-health-set-secret-medical-check-Walter-Reed-refused-fearing-LEAKING-HEART-VALVE-arrhythmia-exposed.html

Reality isn't tolerable so it should be banned. Wishful thinking and denial have reached dangerous levels now.

Tucker Carlson: "Former Labor Secretary for President Clinton, Robert Reich, has recently said that the entire Trump presidency should be annulled, not just ended prematurely, but erased from history, forgotten by decree. America must reset to the first Monday in November, 2016 like none of it ever happened. You'd have retroactively photoshop an awful lot of pictures, but according to Reich, it's the only remedy. REALITY ISN'T TOLERABLE. It should be banned."

As Mark Steyn commented, "Trump annulment idea reflects the left's level of denial"

Last edited:
She's one of the Devil's favorite puppets, the wicked witch has no soul and a black heart. One of the most prosperous nations in Africa was ruined by her actions. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg.

Oh, and nobody has 52 friends who committed suicide …

Firing squad sounds about right.

That happens when you are mass murderer. Justice must prevail for the countless of deaths she caused and lives she ruined in the process.

It is interesting what Trump is doing. He is getting rid of sexual identity bill of obama at one end and at other end he is continuing the prosecutions of these 'Untouchable' Deep state characters despite all the noise. Probably, Hillary is the only politician that has can say in public 'If you take me out, i will take 50% of the Washington with me". If she goes, it is a BIG positive thing, that few thought possible few years back.

Any way, It does looks like final battle between Trump vs deep state coming to fighting in the court from masks of Putin puppet/Russiaphobia/media hype/farce impeachment and other ideological flavors . The reckless hooliganism of few, masked as 'fight against the racism' is another keep burning the platform. Let us see what others are in pipeline.

You're losing me here Laura.
I assume that's your dry humour TheSpoon? If not, it might be worth considering the reality of what to do when faced by a rabid fox - for it has only one thing in its mind thanks to its 'infection', that is to infect you with its bite which will lead to your demise. It is implacable, unchangeable and beyond redemption and so without hatred or undue rage, the only solution is to kill it - unless of course one wants to become a victim as well. The same goes with such Primary Psychopaths. The human race knew this for millennia before losing the knowledge through repeated suppression and the breakdown of the means by which we communally knew how to spot such creatures and 'remove' them to where they could do no more harm. Our age is what it is because we have lost this life saving knack.

Firing squad sounds humane enough for me.

Firing squad sounds humane enough for me.
Are you sure The spoon, you know what the specific situation is that leads to good?
Absolutely not Wandering Star. I'm hugely ignorant in these matters, and have to fall back on my values and instinct. Calling for someone's execution feels like a failure of compassion to me. If you're telling me I'm speaking out of a lack of understanding I would certainly agree with that and will read further to educate myself on the the topic, but that's how I feel.

Back
Top Bottom