Session 23 May 2020

The heart inside the Crop Circle can have another meaning that we all believe in. I think the symbol of the heart is a symbol of STS love.

It's an idea I've been thinking about, but it may be wrong:

Let's consider that we have a field of particles in a neutral state, which form a circle. We can observe that if an attraction is produced from a point outside the circle (like an STS being that is absorbing energy) the circle will begin to deform towards the point of attraction, contracting from the point located at the other end towards the point of attraction. Then the figure that forms is like the symbol of the heart:
El corazón adentro puede tener otro significado al que todos creemos. Pienso que el símbolo del corazón, es un símbolo del amor STS.

Es una idea que he estado pensando, pero puede estar equivocada:

Consideremos que tenemos como base a campo de partículas en estado neutro, que forman un círculo. Podemos observar que si se produce una atracción desde un punto fuera del círculo (como un ser STS que está absorbiendo energía) el círculo comenzará a deformarse hacia el punto de atracción, contrayéndose desde el punto ubicado en el otro extremo hacia el punto de atracción. Entonces la figura que se forma es como el símbolo del corazón:
View attachment 36538
Instead, STO beings exchange or share energy, so the channel is in and out. I believe that an inlet and outlet channel cannot be in a straight line, as the forces would be pushing each other against each other. So, both energies work together, deflecting their way proportionally to the force of the opposing energy, to allow the other energy to move forward. This path forms an "S" and creates a symbol similar to Yin and Yang:

En cambio, los seres STO intercambian o comparten energía, entonces el canal es de entrada y salida. Creo que un canal de entrada y salida no puede ser en línea recta, ya que las fuerzas estarían empujándose una en contra de la otra. Por lo que, ambas energías se abren paso de manera colaborativa, desviando su camino proporcionalmente a la fuerza de la energía opuesta, para permitir el avance de la otra energía. Este recorrido forma una "S" y crea un símbolo parecido al Ying y Yang.:

View attachment 36539
How does that change the interpretation of the Crop Circle?

View attachment 36536
Almost looks like some kind of progression from this one (Cambridgeshire - 2001)?

View attachment 36540
Hi Cordillera, I don't know if your explication is right but when I looked at this new crop circle I had the same feeling then you, something felt wrong energetically speaking, whereas the crop circle of 2001 felt kind of more balanced.

Artemis) There was the sulfur smell. Then there was also a glow in the sky that people are reporting. What about this glow in the sky?

A: EM energies stirring comet dust.

Q: (L) Well, I was just reading that the Earth's magnetic shield has dropped even lower, and it's causing problems with satellites. Is that going to be a big issue in the days to come?

A: Oh indeed. Best laid plans fail?

Q: (L) So in other words, the powers that be that are running the show aren't really as smart as they think they are...

A: Exactly.

Q: (L) They never counted on their satellites getting fried.

(Pierre) And other electronic equipment through which they monitor, control, and influence populations. It's a failing of the electronic control system.

A: Level playing field eventually. Just wait for the current to begin to flow!

Q: (L) So in other words, we're all going to get electrocuted!

(Pierre) That might be due to the fact that the magnetosphere protects the planet from most high-energy cosmic rays and other radiations. If you have no magnetic shield, the planet is open to any such radiation.

(Joe) Does that refer back to astronomical phenomena and the close passage of a large body that will cause the current to flow?

(Chu) Well, they said phenomena...

A: Close! Think of the grooves on Malta.

Q: (Pierre) They're talking of electromachining of the surface of the planet...

A: Yes

An now we have this new related to electrical phenomena;

Maybe space launch will be history soon. Once the current begin to flow, I sure wouldn't volunteer to fly in one of these.

Almost looks like some kind of progression from this one (Cambridgeshire - 2001)?

View attachment 36540

To me it looks similar to this one:

Lion-Crop-Circle.gif

Many Thanks to Laura, the C's and all your team at the Chateau.

What a wonderful gift it is to have such a companionship aboard with these exchanges. Such communications are so friendly in their design that it provides a heart-warming read.

One thing that came to my mind recently (sorry for the delayed reaction...) is the unnoticed trick which is the naming of the "possible" source of this Virus, namely "Fort Detricks". To me, it sounds awfully like "Fort of the Tricks" ! It must be an added proof of the sense of humor of the C's..! and it hasn't even been noticed by the STS !!

Peace to you all
Skifferic

(Artemis) It's almost like they HAVE to reveal the real existence of UFOs because of some reason, but they don't really want anybody to be paying attention.

I think it has something to do with our free will. They must make us aware in order for them not to interfere with our free will and incur karma on themselves. Now that we are aware, they have a sort of permission and can now do what ever they want regarding UFO's, aliens and our lives. Sadly, as a collective we ignored that massive red flag. Not all of us...but most.

I would quote it here but I am not sure what session to find it in but this reminds me of when the Cassiopaeans were explaining how we as a collective saying 'yes' to being put into physical bodies gave those who tricked us into doing it permission over us.

The heart inside the Crop Circle can have another meaning that we all believe in. I think the symbol of the heart is a symbol of STS love.

It's an idea I've been thinking about, but it may be wrong:

Let's consider that we have a field of particles in a neutral state, which form a circle. We can observe that if an attraction is produced from a point outside the circle (like an STS being that is absorbing energy) the circle will begin to deform towards the point of attraction, contracting from the point located at the other end towards the point of attraction. Then the figure that forms is like the symbol of the heart:
El corazón adentro puede tener otro significado al que todos creemos. Pienso que el símbolo del corazón, es un símbolo del amor STS.

Es una idea que he estado pensando, pero puede estar equivocada:

Consideremos que tenemos como base a campo de partículas en estado neutro, que forman un círculo. Podemos observar que si se produce una atracción desde un punto fuera del círculo (como un ser STS que está absorbiendo energía) el círculo comenzará a deformarse hacia el punto de atracción, contrayéndose desde el punto ubicado en el otro extremo hacia el punto de atracción. Entonces la figura que se forma es como el símbolo del corazón:
View attachment 36538
Instead, STO beings exchange or share energy, so the channel is in and out. I believe that an inlet and outlet channel cannot be in a straight line, as the forces would be pushing each other against each other. So, both energies work together, deflecting their way proportionally to the force of the opposing energy, to allow the other energy to move forward. This path forms an "S" and creates a symbol similar to Yin and Yang:

En cambio, los seres STO intercambian o comparten energía, entonces el canal es de entrada y salida. Creo que un canal de entrada y salida no puede ser en línea recta, ya que las fuerzas estarían empujándose una en contra de la otra. Por lo que, ambas energías se abren paso de manera colaborativa, desviando su camino proporcionalmente a la fuerza de la energía opuesta, para permitir el avance de la otra energía. Este recorrido forma una "S" y crea un símbolo parecido al Ying y Yang.:

View attachment 36539
How does that change the interpretation of the Crop Circle?

View attachment 36536
This crop circle has been seen in the south of England...
Looks like it was made some time ago.
There are 9 parts on each side.
Possible significance?
The "heart" in the center looks more like a pendulum to me.
or, with the circle above it, to a clock or a keyhole.
The one we'll have to go through????

Thanks to the crew for another session so soon, so much info to contemplate. Feels so strange where I am in the UK,so much madness around the world but here all very calm. We have beautiful weather, no strange smells and bar a few authoritarians who insist on wearing masks everywhere,people seem very calm.
Feels like the eye of the storm and can’t help but feel very nervous. Grateful for the forum and everybody’s input,it’s a massive help. Take care everyone.

About exposure, I just found this recent video of Trump saying the deep state will be exposed and he has a chance to break it !

The ‘Unclassified’ List Of Actions Richard Grenell Took As DNI To ‘Break The Deep State’

1590677779328.png
May 26, 2020

Former acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell will swear in Texas Republican Rep. John Ratcliffe to serve as President Donald Trump’s permanent DNI on Tuesday.

Though he led the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) for just three months, U.S. intelligence officials told the Daily Caller that Grenell prioritized dozens of initiatives that restructured the intelligence community and, in Trump’s own words, gave him an opportunity to “break the deep state.”

1590677903868.png
GRANSEE, GERMANY – JULY 06: U.S. Ambassador Richard Grenell (C) attends a reception for the international diplomatic corps hosted by German Chancellor Angela Merkel at Schloss Meseberg palace on July 6, 2018 near Gransee, Germany. (Photo by Sean Gallup/Getty Images)

Grenell — a Trump loyalist dating back to the 2016 campaign — was so effective in his interim position that the president referred to him as a “superstar.” (RELATED: Senior Intel Officials Criticize Adam Schiff’s Letter To Director Richard Grenell, Pressing Him Over ODNI Personnel Changes)

“He had guts, he had courage to do what he did,” Trump said in an interview that aired Sunday. “When you look at what Richard Grenell has done in eight weeks, these people didn’t do anything for two and a half years.”

What follows is a comprehensive list of “unclassified” actions Grenell undertook while overseeing ODNI, as explained to the Daily Caller by senior intelligence officials intimately familiar with his work within the administration.

“Deep State” Downsizing And Restructuring Of ODNI
From his first day in office, Grenell prioritized “cleaning house” at ODNI to both eliminate leaks from within the IC and reduce interagency overlap in order to refocus ODNI resources on Trump’s priorities. He saved an estimated $19 million through the elimination and consolidation of government and contractor resources.

— Instituted an ODNI hiring freeze in March
— Eliminated 200 contractor positions representing 15 percent of the total core contractor pool
— Eliminated 100 positions by terminating vacancy announcements posted for more than 18 months
— Eliminated 10 government and contractor positions within the National Security Partnerships (NSP) directorate
— Implemented a 15 percent reduction in the National Counter Terrorism Center (NCTC) by eliminating overlapping efforts within the center; appointed the first woman, Lora Shiao, to lead NCTC
— Established the Economic and Financial Security Executive, a position responsible for coordinating and leading economic security and financial intelligence-related efforts
— Consolidated more than 4 cyber-related offices into a single, unified U.S. Cyber Executive
— Created a Compartmentation Task Force, responsible for protecting the country’s sensitive intelligence
— Appointed Neil Wiley, a career intelligence professional with over 35 years of experience, to serve as ODNI’s Principal Executive

Russia Investigation And Mike Flynn
As noted by Trump, Grenell made more information public regarding the Russia investigations in three months than ODNI did in the two and a half years before the president tapped him to head the office. He also rewrote certain IC procedures to protect citizens from future abuses of power by the government.

— Directed the IC to change the way they protect the identities of U.S. citizens contained within intelligence reporting
— Completed the IC review of 53 transcripts from the House Intelligence Committee’s investigation into alleged Russian collusion in the 2016 election and made the transcripts publicly available
— Declassified previously redacted footnotes from the Justice Department Inspector General’s report into the origins of the Russian collusion investigation
— Declassified a list of government officials who requested the unmasking of National Security Advisor Michael Flynn
— Replaced FBI with ODNI as the primary group responsible for briefing presidential campaigns on information derived from national intelligence
— Declassified former national security adviser Susan Rice’s email to herself regarding a January 2016 Oval Office where progress on the Russia investigation was discussed
— Declassified additional transcripts in ODNI’s possession for potential public release by incoming DNI John Ratcliffe

Pushed International Intelligence Community To Support LGBT Issues
Grenell is recognized as the first-ever openly gay cabinet member in U.S. history, and he took it upon himself to push the IC to prioritize inclusion and sensitivity.

— Formed an IC-wide working group to support the U.S. government policy for the decriminalization of homosexuality in the 69 countries where homosexuality is a punishable offense
— Directed national security and counterintelligence experts to examine the process by which LGBT applicants obtain a security clearance without jeopardizing the often delicate relationships with family, friends, and co-workers

In addition to vacating his DNI role, Grenell announced over the weekend he will step down as the United States Ambassador to Germany, a position he served in for two years. During his time at the State Department, he successfully pressured Germany to commit to upping its annual NATO defense funding, called for a full ban of Hezbollah, and blocked the transfer of more than $300 million from German banks to Iran following Trump’s withdrawal from the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action.

In the past I enjoyed each session as advanced knowledge for members of a nerdy club. Being a full fledged nerd, I would experience the trills of a more enlightened perceptions of the elusive realities of this complex existence. Due to the 180* paradigm shift of social behavior I now know these sessions are our protective knowledge of precious gems. The network is reverberating with a glowing light that is shielding us from the terrors of darkness. Much love back to Laura and the chateau crew for all this antidote to fear with loving input into this network of light.

(Pierre) And other electronic equipment through which they monitor, control, and influence populations. It's a failing of the electronic control system.

A: Level playing field eventually. Just wait for the current to begin to flow!

Q: (L) So in other words, we're all going to get electrocuted!

(Pierre) That might be due to the fact that the magnetosphere protects the planet from most high-energy cosmic rays and other radiations. If you have no magnetic shield, the planet is open to any such radiation.

(Joe) Does that refer back to astronomical phenomena and the close passage of a large body that will cause the current to flow?

(Chu) Well, they said phenomena...

A: Close! Think of the grooves on Malta.

Q: (Pierre) They're talking of electromachining of the surface of the planet...

A: Yes

Q: (Pierre) Electromachining means basically arcing...

(Joe) Moving lightning along the ground.

(Pierre) Long-lasting moving lightning.

(Joe) Chasing people!

(Andromeda) That's coming soon?

A: Soon enough.

Q: (L) Soon enough, but not right away.

(Pierre) Usually this electromachining occurs between our planet and a highly charge body like a comet. Will a comet be the source of these discharges?

(Joe) That's what I just asked.

A: Wait and see. That is not the only source of such phenomena!

Q: (Andromeda) So with all that stuff going on up in the sky it's probably a good thing there aren't so many people up in airplanes.

Also from a You Tube explaining plasma tracts on Mars:

In this acceleration of global madness!
Frequency changes inside and outside weaken and take us
energy, difficult to be balanced
and when messages from higher STO densities from 3 to 6 (networking, exchange, STO group, channeling, etc.) feed us.
It makes me feel great!

Still being in this density.
Realizing that the end is near and that we are not alone strengthens my faith, courage and the will to anchor more and more the adequate vibrational frequency.

Seeing each other's roles, like STS and STO allows me to appreciate the stages of my life (facilitating karmic cleanings) and the work accomplished on myself.

See his progress and above all become aware of the precious lessons / experiences ...
Knowing that we should not anticipate and above all face the unknown with Knowledge as a tool.
The soul acts,
the Wave does its job, letting go of the functioning of this world.
Being there among you is an immense joy in this end of time loop.

Thanks to everyone and to those who take the path of the STO without that, we cannot create this new timeline ....

Depending on how you look at it I see a demonic cat or an owl with outstretched wings- owls are associated with esoterica as I recall-I’m going with the owl! What do you guys think?

No. This is owl:

il_fullxfull.740312186_aoya.jpg

There was a session where those animal crop circles were mentioned:

Q: (A***) I want to ask about these crazy animal crop circles that have been popping up lately, like the phoenix, the jellyfish, the fishes, and the dragonfly and stuff. Are they legitimate?

A: 6th density thoughts.

Q: (S) I thought the only one that looked bogus was the fish one. (A***) I'm telling you, it's like David Attenborough from 6th Density! (Joe) What's the symbolism of the jellyfish, the medusa? (A**) The dragonfly?

A: Pretty symbolic, yes? And a non-threatening way to convey a message to those in tune, yes?

Q: (L) Medusa. Dragonfly. (A**) Fish. Phoenix. Three fish. (L) Three fish? (A**) There was one with three fish. (L) Don't you remember that Osiris was cut into pieces and his phallus was thrown into a river and eaten by three fishes? (Joe) Is that gonna happen to Dick Cheney? (laughter)

A: You wish!

I am not in tune so I cannot say what is their meaning but it looks to me that we are still getting the legitimate crop circles from 6D. BTW their season is just starting so hopefully we didn't miss anything during the lockdown.

No. This is owl:

il_fullxfull.740312186_aoya.jpg

There was a session where those animal crop circles were mentioned:

I am not in tune so I cannot say what is their meaning but it looks to me that we are still getting the legitimate crop circles from 6D. BTW their season is just starting so hopefully we didn't miss anything during the lockdown.
Well that is definitely an owl - I am not sure what the one is above. I am sticking with owl for that one too because I am stubborn! Owl or cartoon cat I guess it doesn’t matter at the end of the day we cannot fathom the meaning or at least I cannot

Thank you for another session so soon!

Y'all were talking about a smell like sulfur. A couple of times on morning walks, on cloudy days, I have noticed a smell sort of like anti-freeze used in cars, and another time a smell like electrical wires burning. Anyone else?

It's funny because I live in California, and I started to detect a funny smell at nights usually after 11 pm and later one night was very intense ...and I just didn't get what was the smell like but now that you said like anti freeze could be something like that...wow ..impressing because nobody here with me said something about it or detect a smell only me...,🤔🙂

Back
Top Bottom