Session 23 May 2020

I don't know about the alien mothership stuff, in my mind that was always the last thing that would happen before the Wave/New Kingdom of God/1000 year period. I think it's still a few years out, maybe 5. It's possible the PTB will launch a faux alien invasion to cover up the real invasion like they're doing the faux pandemic now, but it will be a desperate final ploy which will probably only buy them a few months. If they're planning on using the Space Force to shoot at the aliens, well, that will be the shortest war ever but will make for one heck of a fireworks show. Once the real aliens are finished laughing their asses off, then a lot of things will change and become a lot more serious. When it comes to space rocks, inexplicable weather phenomena that were previously impossible, and geomagnetic reversal, yeah I can see that happening sooner rather than later. I guess I can stop complaining now that the really cool sci-fi stuff never happens.

At first glance, it's hard for me to picture living on a planet that has become electrified with plasma arc discharges happening all over the place, unless it's a fairly rare phenomenon. Don't see how humanity can survive that absent some kind of serious upgrade. The Cassiopaeans have mentioned superconducting DNA before and that sounds like something you might need, but that's really getting into some far out stuff. Maybe you can use the discharges as some kind of nourishment or pick them up and throw them at the 4D STS energy beings. Perhaps that's why the real pandemic will be so lethal; it's a major upgrade and most people won't be able to handle it.

When I read about the 4D STS energy beings the first thing I thought of was troop movements; this is the leading edge of the invasion proper. They're getting everything in place so that their "arrival" will be mostly theater and the invasion will already be pretty much a done deal by then. The connection between Los Angeles and Paris is interesting. LA is a center of culture, at least for those who aspire to the American ideal, and is full of artists who shape public perception around the world. Paris is in a similar position to a lesser extent, and was once considered sort of the cultural capital of Europe. Since we know that the only way to win a war long-term is to capture hearts and minds, setting up shop in these cultural capitals and then instigating some type of widespread demonic possession of the celebrities and dignitaries ensures one's propaganda gets spread far and wide. I'm pretty sure they already control Mecca and Jerusalem, so if you add Moscow, Beijing, and Kyoto, the energy beings will have direct control over the majority of soft power extant on Earth. Similar to how 3D STS censors the spread of ideas through control of the media and tech conglomerates, 4D STS seeks to censor thoughts by consolidating all human philosophies under their umbrella and then aggressively broadcasting the results to the outlying areas that tend to just follow along. I also get the impression that the PTB are about to get kicked to the curb because they've outlived their usefulness and now are just racking up failure after failure. Once they catch the blame for ruining the economy, science, human relations and quality of life, and whatever else, they will become a convenient straw man for 4D STS to knock down as alluded to in this session:
session941016 said:
Q: (L) Let's go back to the subject of the beast and the number 666. You say that following the enforcement of control by the Lizzies on the entire world that the change is going to take place, is that correct?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) How long following?
A: Open.
Q: (L) Several prophetic works have said that this period is going to last 6.3 or 7 years. Is that correct?
A: Open.
Q: (L) On the subject of the 666, I was given an insight into this several years ago as to another meaning of it, is that interpretation also correct?
A: Maybe. VI is 6 in Roman Numerals. S was 6 in ancient Egypt. A was 6 in Sanskrit. VISA, see, is 666. Interesting that to travel for extended periods one needs a "visa" also, yes?
Q: (L) The other parts of chapter 13... Verse one says, "I stood on the sandy beach I saw a beast coming up out of the sea with ten horns and seven heads. On his horns he had ten royal crowns and blasphemous titles on his heads..." What does this verse mean?
A: Many meanings. Monetary control. 10 represents universal control of whole units of value.
Q: (L) So, the ten horns represent units of value, so we are talking about money here. What are the blasphemous titles on his heads?
A: In God we trust.
Q: (L) "And the beast that I saw resembled a leopard..."
A: New World Order.
Q: (L) "And to him the dragon gave his might and power and great dominion..." Who is the dragon?
A: Read again please.
Q: (L) "And the beast I saw resembled a leopard..." What does the leopard signify?
A: Leopard is fast moving and distinctly patterned.
Q: (L) "His feet were like those of a bear..." what do the feet represent?
A: Russia.
Q: (L) Why are the feet like those of a bear?
A: Hidden power center in that geographic location.
Q: (L) What nature this power center?
A: Same as USA. Feet are not so easily seen.
Q: (L) Does this mean that Russia and the US are secretly united?
A: Under same control.
Q: (L) Are these the Lizards?
A: At the root.
Q: (L) "His mouth was like that of a lion..." What does mouth represent and why is it like a lions?
A: Noisy and boastful.
Q: (L) Who is noisy and boastful and how is this going to manifest?
A: Economic power structure. Lion is powerful and commands attention by roaring. Who has been speaking loudly about a new world order?
Q: (L) The United States?
A: Close. Elements of same.
Q: (L) "One of his heads seemed to have a deadly wound, but his death stroke was healed and the whole earth went after the beast in amazement and admiration..." What does it mean that one of his heads seemed to have a deadly wound?
A: Aliens.
Q: (L) The aliens will seem to be a deadly wound to the Beast?
A: Initially.
Q: (L) "But his death stroke was healed, and the whole earth went after the Beast with amazement and admiration..." What does this mean?
A: Initial fear gives way to worship and admiration.
Q: (L) "They fell down and gave homage to the dragon because he had bestowed on the beast all of his dominion and authority..." Who is this dragon?
A: World Body Politic.
Q: (L) And who is this Beast?
A: New World Order AKA Brotherhood AKA Lizzies AKA antichrist.
Q: (L) "The Beast was given the power of speech uttering boastful and blasphemous words and was given freedom to exert his authority and exercise his will during 42 months..."
A: Timing is open. Power of speech is self explanatory in terms of audio and video media.
Q: (L) "And he opened his mouth to speak slanders against God blaspheming his name and his abode even vilifying those who live in heaven..." Does this mean that this group, this beast are going to...
A: Disseminate disinformation with respect to encouraging worship, loyalty and obedience to antichrist.
Q: (L) "He was further permitted to wage war on God's holy people and to overcome them and power was given him to extend his authority over every tribe and people and every tongue and nation..." Does this means trials and tribulations of those who refuse to submit?
A: No. See previous answer.
Q: (L) "And all the inhabitants of the earth will fall down in admiration... everyone whose name has not been recorded from the foundation of the world in the Book of Life of the Lamb that was slain in sacrifice from the foundation of the world..." What are "those whose names are recorded in the Book of Life... what is the Book of Life?
A: Supercomputer.
Q: (L) The Book of Life of the Lamb... everyone whose name has not been recorded... it is saying that the people who are going to worship the Beast are names that have not been recorded... does that mean that there is a supercomputer recording the names of those who do not worship the beast?
Q: (L) And who has this supercomputer?
A: Beast. All names will be recorded as being either obedient or disobedient.
Q: (L) Who is this "Lamb?"
A: Beast.
Q: (L) "If anyone is able to hear let him listen: whoever leads into captivity will himself go into captivity; if anyone slays with the sword, with the sword will he be slain... herein is the call for the patience and fidelity of the saints (God's people)... "Who are God's people?
A: All.
Q: (L) What does it mean: "Whoever leads into captivity will go into captivity?"
A: Follow the leader.
Q: (L) If they follow the leader they will become captive and if they fight with the leader they will be killed?
Q: (L) "Then I saw another Beast rising up out of the land; he had two horns like a lamb and he spoke like a dragon..." What does this signify?
A: Other faces of the same entity.
Q: (L) What does it mean that he had two horns like a lamb? A lamb doesn't have horns. Why does it say he has horns?
A: Confusion by contradiction.
Q: (L) And what does the lamb represent?
A: Same face of the Beast.
Q: (L) What does it mean he "spoke like a dragon"??
A: Same.
Q: (L) "He exerts all the power and right of control as the former beast in his presence and causes the earth and those who dwell upon it to exalt and deify the beast whose deadly wound was healed and worship him..." Well, it seems to say that there is a second beast that is different from the first beast but you are saying that it is just another face of the beast...
A: Yes. Look at it this way, aliens one face; God another; government another et cetera.
Q: (L) Did you mean to say that God was another face of the beast?
A: As represented by religion.
Q: (L) "He performs great signs, startling miracles, even making fire fall from the sky to the earth in men's sight.." What does that mean?
A: Aliens perform "miracles".
Q: (L) And what is the "image" of the Beast?
A: Aliens.
Q: (L) What does it mean to have been wounded by the sword and still live?
A: Perceived as scary then Godlike.
Q: (L) "And he was permitted to impart the breath of life into the Beast's image so that the statue of the beast could actually talk and to cause all to be put to death that would not bow down and
worship the image of the beast." What does this mean?
A: Total control once deception is complete.
Even if it is partly, what part? Are they setting up technology through Israeli agencies so that every body hypnotized by the fake Coronavirus scare?
That was more or less my theory on it. They have all of this beaming infrastructure set up to control people but it requires them to be in a low level emotional state before it can be totally effective, with the fear being generated from the virus giving it something to plug into.
The video was posted on the 3rd I believe, but I didn't know about it until the session. It seemed from the third on, the coronavirus buzz steadily picked up steam until another point of inflection about two weeks ago, where it went highly exponential. Shortly afterward there was talk of "beaming," which actually struck a nerve with me and made me wonder if it was all connected. Additionally, on 2/15 I had this really cool dream about living in a dead-end timeline that was going to be "totally consumed" along with everyone in it, however it was possible prevent this fate by retrieving a device from another dimension and gathering a certain group of people and supporting objects which would be used as keys to operate it. I kind of considered it a neat sci-fi short story based loosely on the Cassiopaean messages and nothing more.

So my "see the unseen" intuition intimated to me that the object which arrived in the video was some sort of "control ship," which was an integral part of the beaming infrastructure which activated the "hubrids" a la Jacobs, and now we're all living together after "the change," which has just taken place as his abductees have predicted. This control ship is not visible because it exists mostly or wholly in the 4th dimension, and we can look high and low and only see faint byproducts of it because its position is displaced significantly from us along the w axis. So Independence Day did happen in a sense, there is all of this alien invasion infrastructure located around us, or "ana" and "kata" from our current perspective in 4D space, but the only part which intersects with our 3D cross-section of that reality is the coronavirus, which serves the sole purpose of being the on-switch. The cometary connection is that the progenitor virus to the one that was experimented on in the labs probably had a meteoric origin, and then 4D STS just nudged the people who were working with it in a particular direction, mostly unconsciously, and fashioned it into something they can use through purely 3D means that would seem completely unrelated to any dynamic deeper than an unfortunate series of coincidences.
Things haven't gotten quite weird enough yet for aliens, or so I think, but eventually this will be coming to a city near you:

man, didn't expect another session so soon! i am still reeling at the last one. thanks for all the work and sharing it with us, very cool.

i am very much looking forward to the astronomical phenomena. i have no fear, no worry. some thing tells me that part of my choice to incarnate here, at this time (of all times), was to witness some TRULY beautifully, magnificent events, and (maybe) enlighten myself into an STO candidate (if i wasn't one already)! who knows cause i sure don't!

i can't believe it has already been TWO months of this mess, times are flyin' by. some days have been SUPER tough while others have made me so full of energy that my palms get all sweaty and clammy for no reason lol. they talked of rollercoasters and i've been feeling the ride.

the weather here in the piedmont region of NC has been VERY interesting as of late. the beginning of this month saw low daily temps for the first two weeks. i'm talking mid-60's with sporatic days of 80's (which is more in line with the norm). i remember this time last year sweating BUCKETS because i was doing some work detailing cars outside. i was DYING.. but this year, i had to wear a light jacket well into may lol.

since then, temps have risen to closer to the normal but the RAIN, wow. it has rained SO much.. just about all last week and it is continuing into this week. there were freeze warnings at the beginning of may and now we have had several flash flood watches/warnings and it isnt even hurricane season yet! oof. can't forget the couple of tornado watches too!

had a nice sized storm last night. TONS of lightening, it has been awhile since i have seen so much. it wasn't bolts but rather flashes of lightening intertwined with some low rumbles of thunder. the lightening flashes continued even as the rain stopped. i expect the storms to ramp up as the year continues. floods, severe storms, tornados, hurricanes maybe! they usually don't make it this far inland but hugo happened in '89 and with all these earth changes, we shall see. stay safe out there!

though i may not post too often, i am still always around! thanks again for the very cool session.

I don't know about the alien mothership stuff, in my mind that was always the last thing that would happen before the Wave/New Kingdom of God/1000 year period. I think it's still a few years out, maybe 5. It's possible the PTB will launch a faux alien invasion to cover up the real invasion like they're doing the faux pandemic now, but it will be a desperate final ploy which will probably only buy them a few months. If they're planning on using the Space Force to shoot at the aliens, well, that will be the shortest war ever but will make for one heck of a fireworks show. Once the real aliens are finished laughing their asses off, then a lot of things will change and become a lot more serious. When it comes to space rocks, inexplicable weather phenomena that were previously impossible, and geomagnetic reversal, yeah I can see that happening sooner rather than later. I guess I can stop complaining now that the really cool sci-fi stuff never happens.

At first glance, it's hard for me to picture living on a planet that has become electrified with plasma arc discharges happening all over the place, unless it's a fairly rare phenomenon. Don't see how humanity can survive that absent some kind of serious upgrade. The Cassiopaeans have mentioned superconducting DNA before and that sounds like something you might need, but that's really getting into some far out stuff. Maybe you can use the discharges as some kind of nourishment or pick them up and throw them at the 4D STS energy beings. Perhaps that's why the real pandemic will be so lethal; it's a major upgrade and most people won't be able to handle it.

When I read about the 4D STS energy beings the first thing I thought of was troop movements; this is the leading edge of the invasion proper. They're getting everything in place so that their "arrival" will be mostly theater and the invasion will already be pretty much a done deal by then. The connection between Los Angeles and Paris is interesting. LA is a center of culture, at least for those who aspire to the American ideal, and is full of artists who shape public perception around the world. Paris is in a similar position to a lesser extent, and was once considered sort of the cultural capital of Europe. Since we know that the only way to win a war long-term is to capture hearts and minds, setting up shop in these cultural capitals and then instigating some type of widespread demonic possession of the celebrities and dignitaries ensures one's propaganda gets spread far and wide. I'm pretty sure they already control Mecca and Jerusalem, so if you add Moscow, Beijing, and Kyoto, the energy beings will have direct control over the majority of soft power extant on Earth. Similar to how 3D STS censors the spread of ideas through control of the media and tech conglomerates, 4D STS seeks to censor thoughts by consolidating all human philosophies under their umbrella and then aggressively broadcasting the results to the outlying areas that tend to just follow along. I also get the impression that the PTB are about to get kicked to the curb because they've outlived their usefulness and now are just racking up failure after failure. Once they catch the blame for ruining the economy, science, human relations and quality of life, and whatever else, they will become a convenient straw man for 4D STS to knock down as alluded to in this session:
That was more or less my theory on it. They have all of this beaming infrastructure set up to control people but it requires them to be in a low level emotional state before it can be totally effective, with the fear being generated from the virus giving it something to plug into.
Things haven't gotten quite weird enough yet for aliens, or so I think, but eventually this will be coming to a city near you:
Hi there Earth folks- we mean no harm...once we steal your water and load our freezers with “hom” burgers we will leave - just kidding we aren’t leaving ! We are having way too much fun subjugating you-and you are just so darn yummy!

(Joe) So what was breaching the realm curtain? What was coming through in Los Angeles and France and wherever else at the same time?

A: Invisible to you as yet, but 4D STS energy beings.

I remember reading somewhere, in Cs transcripts, that 4D beings are not comfortable staying on 3D Earth for prolonged periods of time. Something is not compatible in their 4D organisms and 3D environment... For all Earth-bound duties they have designed grays, Sasquatches, etc.

Would the above message indicates, that they came because they have to be here physically and were not able to delegate this future business to the subordinates, as it was usually done?

It is a heartfelt thank you for this session, not to mention the fact that it is the second that accompanies us through this global heresy. You make me feel good because you bring me back to the real thing! In this period of telework where I work three times as hard as if I were in class, you allow me to remain clinging to the real thing because it is insane what we are all going through. I take my hat off to you and prostrate myself low before you, the team at the castle!

:perfect:

It's 20:20 where I stand, spending endless hours skywatcking, day and night at regional code J8A 3C1, and all I can say is this: since the beginning of the lockdown (thing) there is at least 3 times more plane traffic above us than before? (strange) And a lot of funny lights crossing the sky at incredible speeds. I just came and was brought back outside by something that seems like a laser scanning the sky. Can't be bothered finding a phone. Go have a smoke outside from now on! Cool stuff happening....

Thank you for another session so soon!

Y'all were talking about a smell like sulfur. A couple of times on morning walks, on cloudy days, I have noticed a smell sort of like anti-freeze used in cars, and another time a smell like electrical wires burning. Anyone else?
I've heard of ozone smell in town of Quebec by this site: incapable de se taire, Pierre de Châtillon: http://www.incapabledesetaire.com/

Thank you so much for the incredible session!

Reading Ark’s questions immediately made me think of Eric Weinstein and his theory of geometric unity. I don’t think he has released an actual paper yet on his theory and he’s outside of the institution but here is the video of his lecture that he gave at Oxford in 2013.
he prefaces the actual lecture but you can skip past it if you’d like.

Mr. Weinstein is the only reason why I recognized some of the terms being used in Ark’s questions such as spinors, fermions and Dirac. I’m not positive if Eric’s work has any overlap or may be helpful but because the thought was brought forth in my mind immediately I thought I’d share.

Cheers!

thank you for this new session

that sounds a lot like what Ben Davidson talks about here
Interesting video. The first thing I thought of was Lichtenburg wood carving.

I’ll have to watch more videos from this channel. I can’t help but think of the similarities between the C’s wave and the Galactic Current sheet that is discussed. Also, didn’t the C’s say that earth’s dark twin may become visible soon. Having the dark star pass through this wave sounds like the perfect mechanism for creating a micro nova.

A: Now, we would like to say something of interest to all: Soon things in your realm will become very chaotic and strange. It will give chills to many. Be not alarmed! It will pass and there will be a new reality to explore. Cosmic forces will be displayed and there will be many searching for answers. Be prepared to give the help that is needed. Be together in love and peace. Goodbye.

Thank you for the session. The mention of astronomical phenomena in this session reminded me of the ending to the 28 Dec 2019 session and "cosmic forces will be displayed". We will have to "Wait and see", but maybe the astronomical phenomena and whatever it causes on earth or in the sky will be large enough where it can't be covered up or explained away and have most people asking what exactly is happening. More interesting times it seems are on the way and I won't even hazard a guess on what exactly could be coming over the next couple of months. Stay tuned, it seems. Thank goodness for all the information put out over the years and all the info on the forum to include the C's and the network here.

(L) Alright... Now let's go back to our intro. You said there were lots of interesting things in the last five months, and there's more to come. Last time, you said there are going to be weather issues.

A: Soon astronomical phenomena.
(Joe) Does that refer back to astronomical phenomena and the close passage of a large body that will cause the current to flow?

(Chu) Well, they said phenomena...

A: Close! Think of the grooves on Malta.

Q: (Pierre) They're talking of electromachining of the surface of the planet...

A: Yes

Q: (Pierre) Electromachining means basically arcing...

(Joe) Moving lightning along the ground.

(Pierre) Long-lasting moving lightning.

(Joe) Chasing people!

(Andromeda) That's coming soon?

A: Soon enough.

Q: (L) Soon enough, but not right away.

(Pierre) Usually this electromachining occurs between our planet and a highly charge body like a comet. Will a comet be the source of these discharges?

(Joe) That's what I just asked.

A: Wait and see. That is not the only source of such phenomena!

Q: (L) So in other words, we're all going to get electrocuted!

(Pierre) That might be due to the fact that the magnetosphere protects the planet from most high-energy cosmic rays and other radiations. If you have no magnetic shield, the planet is open to any such radiation.

(Joe) Does that refer back to astronomical phenomena and the close passage of a large body that will cause the current to flow?

(Chu) Well, they said phenomena...

A: Close! Think of the grooves on Malta.

I don't know much about electricity, but I haven't seen electricity run a double parallel line like the furrows in Malta. I've only seen it branch out from a single trunk. Does anyone have an explanation?

Thank you Laura and Ark, and the whole Chateau Family for this very inspiring session!

It seems to me that, as the STS forces are trying desperately to 'strengthen' their 'hold' on this planet, that the bond, the link, the communication, with the C's and Laura is also strengthening - exponentially. And the rest of the group greatly benefits from this, giving us faith, hope, and the courage to navigate and get through these trying and exciting 'times' - together.

A: Worry not! Goodbye.

Back
Top Bottom