Session 9 May 2020

Thank you very much! There is additional information about preventing negative effects on the body of this virus, it is soda. Per liter of water, one teaspoon of soda, all this is brought to a boil and then inhaled nose and mouth, for 15 minutes. In two days all the symptoms disappear, the health comes back to normal. Advice from the doctor of medical sciences, Gennady Yudin, who experienced it on himself during the illness. So, who ever has it in a heavy form and not only, you can use, I think it will not be worse. With respect!

Thank you very much! There is additional information about preventing negative effects on the body of this virus, it is soda. Per liter of water, one teaspoon of soda, all this is brought to a boil and then inhaled nose and mouth, for 15 minutes.

Do you mean baking soda (or sodium bicarbonate), Yurly? I suspect that plain soda would be too harsh for inhalation or to be taken orally.

I have heard of cases where people use plain soda when a finger is badly infected for example.

Here is SOTT's protocol using sodium bicarbonate: Breathe! Don't Succumb to the Pathological Hysteria from the Coronavirus Madness -- Sott.net

Something potentially quite fascinating just occurred to me. Anyone remembering how the C's made quite a point in a number of sessions about, paraphrasing, "4D battles (between STO and STS?), manifest as whether in our realm"?

Given the C's latest prediction of "the weather is next!" and their earlier suggestion that STO forces are currently engaged "battling" or using the route of Viruses, I do have to wonder big time here.

Could it be that what the C's said so many years ago about battles/wars in 4D manifesting as weather will now become more obvious or that they specifically also referred to this time now in their statements back than about the weather?

Could it be that the predicted weather actions that apparently come next are the direct manifestations of that said 4D battle between STO and STO that is now picking up quite some speed/intensity?

About the weather/ climate intervening? Here in Québec. 49 North, we only this last night began to have night temps above 0. We have started all our seedling and cloning inside. Putting them in the sun, if and when there is a sun, outside. Every night filling the entire kitchen floor with pots, just to be safe. So winter is prolonging the process. Most of our neighbours have begun planning vegetable patches as prices have sky rocketed. In the countryside, a minute from a lake, we are fishing since the lakes have thawed, and hoarding trout filets sealed in the freezer, We are learning new necessary skills like bow-hunting, canning, drying meats and fish, making apple cider, and more... We can see and feel where this is going, and truly this is just a beginning so there is no time to be wasted.

No TV or Internet except for 1 hour a day max. Getting fit again, building inner and outer strength seems like a necessary step. People working at grocery store now wear plastic shields and all... Quite astonishing to watch unfold!

When I read about the STO/ STS "battle" I can only say that IT IS HERE NOW! Even being STO candidate entails making judgement calls that can be construed as selfish because of the very small percentage of individuals that are ready to grow. We have cut-off ties with many people we thought were just and consciencieux since the beginning of this fiasco, because MANY have turned out to be self-serving wankers. This is hardest when they are familly. Survival is a powerful motivation!

Nature will clean house, which sometimes seems to be the only way to get rid of psychopaths & all that they entail.
Hey, I needed those psychopaths for the lessons they have given me throughout my life. Based on what learning that has come to me, from interacting with them and having them as bosses, the lessons have been invaluable for my progression.

Without them, the understanding of the phenomena and how it affects everything in an STS manner, might be hard to learn. When thinking about all of the damage and heartbreak caused by them, that makes me much more appreciative of the path that I walk. Thanks for the lessons!

Thank you very much! There is additional information about preventing negative effects on the body of this virus, it is soda. Per liter of water, one teaspoon of soda, all this is brought to a boil and then inhaled nose and mouth, for 15 minutes. In two days all the symptoms disappear, the health comes back to normal. Advice from the doctor of medical sciences, Gennady Yudin, who experienced it on himself during the illness. So, who ever has it in a heavy form and not only, you can use, I think it will not be worse. With respect!
That way of using baking soda had not occurred to me.

In this way you "irradiate" all the airways with alkaline solution. I find it brilliant.

It is already "filed" in my mind in case it is "useful" in the future.

Thank you.:thup:

Thank you very much for sharing and transcribing this session! Keeping ya'll and the furry family members in my prayers. :hug2:
Hope everyone has everything they need and is hanging in okay during the crazyiness. :flowers:
I really apprecieate all the work and effort of everyone here.

we are lucky have a spare room that's were the box freezer is, very handy to have one they hold a LOT. Ive had a whole lamb and half a pig plus lots of steaks and other bits in it until its canned. Maybe pick up a second hand one online...

Unfortunately, with Coronal Mass Ejection, if it hits big, the power grid will go down (could be for months and years until it is fixed) and we will have to scramble to save the contents of our freezers and refrigerators... Thus, from being totally reliant on its own food supply, a family will suddenly find itself with much less food available.

A "Plan B" could call for a large amount of salt at hand to quickly preserve the meats. Maybe to make and store some ice blocks? I am speculating that a used chest freezer filled with water makes a huge solid block of ice which can keep the frozen food for a few more weeks?

Unfortunately, with Coronal Mass Ejection, if it hits big, the power grid will go down (could be for months and years until it is fixed) and we will have to scramble to save the contents of our freezers and refrigerators... Thus, from being totally reliant on its own food supply, a family will suddenly find itself with much less food available.

A "Plan B" could call for a large amount of salt at hand to quickly preserve the meats. Maybe to make and store some ice blocks? I am speculating that a used chest freezer filled with water makes a huge solid block of ice which can keep the frozen food for a few more weeks?

My thinking is if power goes have a thermal cover for the freezer. The more food in the freezer the better. The food will take some time to thaw out depending on how often it's opened. Your plan B sounds good, could vacume pack the meat with the salt. Will have to look into meat preserving with salt, have no idea how it works. Maybe it will be cold enough outside to put the meat or bury it. Back in the day in Ireland people buried food under ground to preserve it they used bog land though. Thanks slavaOn

Thought I should add a bit more of the vision.

The electricity was knocked out worldwide, for some reason. With no electricity available, people were just a bit apprehensive about what was going to happen next. Then these crafts began to appear in the skies. Needless to say, people were shaking in their boots.

Their main concern was for the people who were left stranded on the surface of this planet. They had blankets and food enough for all.

I saw all of that and a lot more. This came to me when I was laid out in a hospital bed July 2005. I had suffered a stroke and was paralyzed on my right side, head to toe.
I did see a time in the future where something similar to this was taking place.

There were crafts and people from of world who came to help. They did not interfere with the people here. Rather, they were waiting for people to come to them and ask for help. Most of the people stayed in their homes and hid, trembling with fear.

In this dream, I remember the streets were empty and it was like everybody was gone. I went into a house to find the occupants huddled in the basement, trembling with fear. I tried to assure them that these were here to help us, but they didn't want to move from where they were hiding.

Eventually people did start to come out of hiding due to the necessities of life. They were timid like deer in an open field during hunting season. They realized that these were not violent. The men came out first while the women and children remained hidden. It took a couple of days. Eventually, one by one or in smaller groups people would come out of hiding.

I had that vision roughly 15 years ago, several years before finding this site and SOTT. FWIW

A whole new reality.

When the Cs said we would have a whole new reality to explore in what “sounded like” the near future I thought. All transferred to 5D? Could be, but probably not. All transferred to 4D, could be, but probably not. I just think those two situations are just a little to grandiose for the present. Something dramatic yes, but a little more mundane would fit better. What I think would fit is “something” whether man-made or a natural occurrence knocking out the grid. Satellites to cell phones all gone. Grid down. Two significant things that should occur: We would be immediately back in the stone age. And all EM pollution gone. That alone could feel completely new, different, and refreshing. Helping or teaching others would then consist of basic tribal life, clean water, shelter etc. and basics of the soul’s journey, responsibility and connectedness to all things and a life of lessons. Those of us here I believe are quite capable of teaching basic humanity, basic stuff both spiritual and physical. And perhaps that’s where helping others and putting someone up on the next step could come in. But at a Juvenile level. Not, OMG son let me tell you about MK-ultra and lizard beings, blue beam, and controlled opposition etc. Those/these lesson are probably only for us and other like us here at this time. Not for the future survivors. I’m not saying this is what will be, I’m just joining the discussion. And thankful for the opportunity to do so!

Don't get me wrong. It wasn't a cake walk.

Things were pretty dire for the people by then. Many of the homes that I went into were empty. I found several groups but there was a lot of people missing. I tried to convince them that these were here to help. People weren't convinced and were apprehensive about exposing themselves.

I couldn't understand this vision at the time but it gave me the courage to pick myself up and carry on. That also was the second time that I heard about a woman who was working for the betterment of humanity and I was encouraged to seek her out. That I would find many answers in what she was doing. The first time was in the early 80's, but then I had other things to take care of and when the time was at hand I would find her work.

I definitely wasn't laying in the hospital bed. I remember looking down at myself as I went up into the heavens, all the while connected to my body by a thin cord.

That would fit because the 3D beings here to help us, were still in 3D, as were we.

I got the feeling that we had already experienced a great turmoil, none of which was viewed at the time.

But i understood that they were here to assist those who were moving on to 4D as well as those who were remaining here in 3D. There was something else going on that I couldn't put my finger on, which now can be understood. Our dna had been or was in the process of being un-truncated. I do favor the latter.

Apparently, it doesn't happen in the blink of an eye around here.

A: Indeed, but it will get even more interesting before it is all over.

I'm very very happy to hear that, it comforts me ...
Tired of seeing so many lies and ignorance and corrupt people in this old world ...
But, ready to welcome, be attentive and experience this new reality to bring and serve others.

That would fit because the 3D beings here to help us, were still in 3D, as were we.

I got the feeling that we had already experienced a great turmoil, none of which was viewed at the time.

But i understood that they were here to assist those who were moving on to 4D as well as those who were remaining here in 3D. There was something else going on that I couldn't put my finger on, which now can be understood. Our dna had been or was in the process of being un-truncated. I do favor the latter.

Apparently, it doesn't happen in the blink of an eye around here.
Another coincidence, the area seemed very familiar to me, but I had never seen this area before that time in my life. The area was similar to where I now am living. The first time that I was in this area was 2008, moving here to live in 2013, by chance and wanting to help my son who asked for help.

Back
Top Bottom