Session 9 May 2020

L) So in others words, they really do have to suffer more before they wake up?

A: Yes

Q: (L) And there has to be a lot more death before they wake up?

This is sad, although I think many felt this to be the case, still how sad this is. That this is what it will take to wake up humanity. All part if the divine plan though.

If anything, maybe we chose to incarnate in these bizarre times to witness all this craziness. The show is about to become more interesting. It's hard to imagine but it was already hard to imagine a few months ago as well.

Indeed, learning lots just by observing from outside the madness without getting sucked in. Watching our emotional reactions staying calm and focused in order to see this thing through to the other side. It will be very interesting to see how this all ends.

We live in an apartment here. Not so much space for gardening, but I have considered a proper freezer and to just horde what I can. I envy those in the country for their space, I'm probably going to be home invaded... orlikely not, I won't be surprised that I move in with other family out of the way at some point,

Same here living in an apartment, we are lucky have a spare room that's were the box freezer is, very handy to have one they hold a LOT. Ive had a whole lamb and half a pig plus lots of steaks and other bits in it until its canned. Maybe pick up a second hand one online, that's what I did, got it very cheap, its almost new. Besides the freezer I also can food, would like to have enough for family who have no idea what's coming that's why I use both freezing and canning.

Another thing a gas bottle heater might come in handy if power goes and a camping stove for cooking.

Hello duyunn,
Did you read Heather’s post? If not then you should check it out. It’s about detoxifying the brain, from Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt and his treatment.

“Also in the video, Klinghardt points out the rather stunning fact that fifty percent of us will develop Alzheimer’s (I'm uncertain as to whether this is just in the U.S. or worldwide). This is due to the same factors that cause autism: namely, the synergy of mercury, lead, aluminum, agrochemicals — additionally, fluoride, which he has a lot to say about; most significantly, the fact that fluoride is a major factor in preventing the pineal gland from producing melatonin”

High Dose Melatonin Therapy

We’ve had us all on melatonin for quite some time now. I wish we were using it earlier but better late than never. When we first started, the nights have never been so quiet. It’s a godsend.

Well, how about a soundtrack to go with it?

Well, how about a soundtrack to go with it?

Love it and wished I had added it to the original! You rock.:rockon:

Items I also missed:

Sub Plots: Laura, Ark and gang help the global FOTCM members increase their knowledge which multiplies and reverberates back to them. Then with incremental input from the C’s this reverberating wave of knowledge intensifies the invisible light. This light scatters the dark-ones out after the receding shadows. This global group knowledge is constantly one step ahead of the diabolical maneuverings of the mad elites and it awakens more of the sleeping masses just in time. This causes an even greater over reaction and implosion of the specials.​
George Soros goes STO! He joins the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind and gives away all his money to the cause. Chaos ensues among the underfunded radicals.​
Chelsea Clinton goes STO and wrights a tell-all book titled, “You Never Saw This Coming Did You.”
Elite’s military suddenly develop feelings and frees Julian Assange!​
I'm having too much fun with this!:dance:

We’ve had us all on melatonin for quite some time now. I wish we were using it earlier but better late than never. When we first started, the nights have never been so quiet. It’s a godsend.

Hi dyunne. For autism, I highly recommend you look into Dr. Klinghardt's protocols. It's a lot more involved than just taking melatonin, and he's had great success. He even has a center for teaching parents how to work to heal their autistic children. Since I believe you're in Europe, he may have phone consults as well. Good luck to you.

Hi dyunne. For autism, I highly recommend you look into Dr. Klinghardt's protocols. It's a lot more involved than just taking melatonin, and he's had great success. He even has a center for teaching parents how to work to heal their autistic children. Since I believe you're in Europe, he may have phone consults as well. Good luck to you.

I'm on it, I sent this to my love just now and we shall see if it passes her filters (re: Dr Klinghardt on Autism). I'll talk to her at greather length about it when I get home.

Thank you Laura and the Chateau Crew for the session!
A: Oleakmaea of Cassiopaea. And you are most welcome!!

Q: (L) Are you saying, "most welcome" because I was thinking just before we started how thankful I was that we have the C's to talk to, and that they give us all the good advice they give? And because they warn us in advance of things that are gonna happen and keep us at least in a state of mind where we can function amidst all this madness? Is that what you were responding to?

I am grateful to have received the information shared.

Respecto a
clima:

Este informe llega justo después de que Bill Gates hizo una declaración en la que quiere llenar la capa superior de la atmósfera con polvo para atenuar la radiación solar. La radiación solar no es mala, es esencial para la vida y eso podría causar un mini invierno nuclear. La ayuda para corroborar estos aumentos de temperatura (o energía cósmica), es que calientan la capacidad de ionosfera con radiación, ya sea desde la Tierra o desde el espacio usando satélites (¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¡¿¡¿¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡'') Se puede observar que este calentamiento se arrepiente en ciertas áreas artificiales al observar mapas climáticos con la temperatura a diferentes altitudes, de repente aparece un área que se calienta en cuestión de un par de horas sin causa natural.

¿Leer el informe indica que los humanos son responsables de esto? Bueno, no creo que los humanos contribuyan, pero hay otras causas importantes. ¿Por qué culpar al humano? ¿Qué haríamos con ese problema climático? más cuarentena?

When Elon Musk said that he was going to be releasing patents last year to help 'save the world', I wondered if he had patents to viruses.
This is my take pitch for a current event movie:

Title: Sting by the C’s
Cast: Pauleae C Newmaneae, Roberteae C Redfordeae, Laura Knight, Ark and The Chateau Gang.Extras: The Cassiopeia Form Network MembersPlot: STO vs STS. Mad STS scientist and the elites who believe they are destined to own the whole world and all humans decide to genetically engineer a common retrovirus to infect the STO opposition with their STS consciousness genes. To protect their chosen followers, they developed a vaccine to protect them from any possible negative affects of this genetically engineered virus.The C’s and helpful 4D STO’s tweak the retrovirus to flip the STS followers, especially the enforcers(mossad), into STOs. The comedy of errors ensues!The STS’rs freak out after their enforcers refuse to implement planned false flags against their mortal enemy. Mass hysteria, bumbling control measures, uncontrollable economic chaos, and internal warfare disrupts their plans, thus causing them to unintentionally reveal themselves to the unaware humans.Reviews: by Futureself R. Us. The Sting by the C’s is a side-splitting laugh-fest for all. It is full of thrills and unbelievable hysterical comedy-of-errors by the excessively intelligent soulless scientist, politicians and propagandist. It’s guaranteed to keep you laughing all the way to your 4D home!

So there could be a little 'Tom Riddle-moment' in there also.
ELON MUSK might just really turn out to be...
LONE SKUM
:wow:

But this approach is also questionable, because naturally people see Putin as the main responsible, and now public trust is damaged, and it could have an effect on voting on the Constitution. Or other consequences as well. It is quite possible that Putin doesn't care about his own image as long as it benefit Russia, but then for me personally it was somewhat disappointing to realize that despite his great efforts to remove foreign influence from Russia, he still has to follow the general "trend".
Мне думается, что "разочаровывающего" здесь ничего не может быть, потому что если ускорять процесс, то может получится 1937 г. Мы, живущие в этой стране, помним как это было. Задача повыдавливать "предателей" очень сложная и не надо забывать, что они отчаянно сопротивляются. Тот же Хазин приводил много примеров, как это делается. Важнее, чтобы он не отошел, не повернул.

I think that nothing can be "disappointing" here, because if he speed up the process, we may get 1937. We who live in this country remember how it was. The task of catching "traitors" is very difficult and we must not forget that they are desperately resisting. The same Khazin gave many examples of how this is done. It is more important that he does not move away, do not turn.

I'm working my way through the last chapter of the new book. It's a real slog since I have to transcribe notes and do a lot of thinking.
I keep remembering bits and pieces the Cs said in years past referring to this time - it seemed so impossible to imagine and now it is here. It scares me a little to imagine what more might happen. But more than that, it makes me sad to see how blind the majority of human beings really are and how hopeless it is to try to change that. I've been trying with all my might for over 20 years. I am so thankful that there is good fruit from my labors here, in this forum, and I just hope it is enough.

Well, enough musing. I've got to finish that book.
I don't know if this has been posted before since I'm hard at work on my book and not able to keep up.

So, for today, I continue finishing that darn book that keeps growing and growing. Actually, I'm working on Mark Chapter 13 right now.

More than once in the recent past I have wondered, "Is this it - is this the lead up to KABOOM?" And then I'd think, "Oh, it can't be. After all, surely things won't go KABOOM before Laura finishes her book! No way we're not going to get a chance to read that book! She has to finish it before everything really goes kaflooey - surely!

And now the thought has come to me of Penelope and Odysseus - how Penelope schemed to delay choosing a new husband by daily weaving a shroud that she proceeds to unravel every night. As long as the shroud remains uncompleted, the suitors are kept at bay. But, as we all know, eventually Odysseus arrives home and exacts vengeance upon the despicable suitors.

TELEMMGLPICT000151451793_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqFQfAtbbiWQ9LTv4s2yIts_GH8TDIoV-pDol7ykUJZu8.jpeg

Modern muse: Penelope and her Suitors (1912) by John William Waterhouse CREDIT: ABERDEEN ART GALLERY & MUSEUMS COLLECTIONS

So in regards to the darn book, I don't know if I should hope for hurry up or take your time! 😧😵😳
Laura said:
L) So in others words, they really do have to suffer more before they wake up?
Maybe the 'still more suffering' applies to all . . . the Grand Plan will play out on it's own "time" schedule.

But still, the book! Must finish! 😅

Thanks for another informative and hopeful session! 😻

It has also been really windy in the SE USA after a very wet last few months. Lots of storms have come through the last couple weeks that have a winter storm feel in terms of the heavy sustained winds. Seems abnormal to me.
Just thinking that the weather where I am located seems fairly normal, for the most part. It seems to me that if local weather of your location is abnormally bad, something very negative is going on at that location which people are not aware of.

It may be in your best interests to change location. If that is not possible, prepare accordingly.

"Nature will intervene" could be taken either way, does not necessary mean in a good way initally but on the long run. When the C's said it, I right away thought about the Comet bombardment that have been mentioned long ago. That could definitely be an intervention.

Thanks!!, so more "deseases", food storage, bad weather (to hide sky events Orion vs Federation),marcial law, social revolution, and finally game over: A New World , new energy , other dimension??, meanwhile those who survives helping others. Any suggestions?, and finally do we have to accept vacine?

Hi Rocio, I notice that this is your first post on the forum. I'd like to invite you to make an introductory post in the Newbies forum to tell us a bit about yourself and how you found your way to this forum and we can give you the official welcome :-)
Respecto a
clima:

Este informe llega justo después de que Bill Gates hizo una declaración en la que quiere llenar la capa superior de la atmósfera con polvo para atenuar la radiación solar. La radiación solar no es mala, es esencial para la vida y eso podría causar un mini invierno nuclear. La ayuda para corroborar estos aumentos de temperatura (o energía cósmica), es que calientan la capacidad de ionosfera con radiación, ya sea desde la Tierra o desde el espacio usando satélites (¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¡¿¡¿¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡'') Se puede observar que este calentamiento se arrepiente en ciertas áreas artificiales al observar mapas climáticos con la temperatura a diferentes altitudes, de repente aparece un área que se calienta en cuestión de un par de horas sin causa natural.

¿Leer el informe indica que los humanos son responsables de esto? Bueno, no creo que los humanos contribuyan, pero hay otras causas importantes. ¿Por qué culpar al humano? ¿Qué haríamos con ese problema climático? más cuarentena?

It looks like you might be having some trouble with the translator that you are using - that happens sometimes when people first join the forum. I've translated this post with www.deepl.com, perhaps that will be easier for you to use. We do need you to ensure that your posts are translated since it is an English speaking forum.

Rocio:
With regard to
weather:

This report comes just after Bill Gates made a statement in which he wants to fill the top layer of the atmosphere with dust to attenuate solar radiation. Solar radiation is not bad, it is essential for life and that could cause a mini nuclear winter. The help to corroborate these temperature increases (or cosmic energy), is that they heat up the ionosphere's capacity with radiation,

Does reading the report indicate that humans are responsible for this? Well, I don't think humans contribute, but there are other important causes. Why blame humans? What would we do about this climate problem? More quarantine?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Thanks Laura & Crew for both the past two sessions. As always, the most useful and thoughtful information anywhere to be found.

I don't comment often, but lately things really seem to be speeding up. With the C's reference to weather becoming prominent, and to events giving people "chills" of all kinds, (from the last session), I'm wondering... a sudden shutdown of thermohaline circulation from the Gulf-Stream would certainly create some prominent changes in the weather, no? It would be downright chilling...

Back
Top Bottom