Forrest Gump and parallel realities

deluz

The Force is Strong With This One
Last Sunday I watched "60 Minutes" on TV. I was about to turn the television off when an announcement came on that the movie "Forrest Gump" would show in a few minutes. I remembered seeing it many years ago and it was a popular entertaining movie. There were scenes in that movie that stood out in my mind, scenes that made me laugh, cry, or inspired me. I eagerly looked forward to seeing them again. So I decided to watch it.

One of those scenes came up half way through the movie and was oddly different from my memory of it. The general setting was the same. A football game with screaming cheering fans. Tom Hanks running full speed into the end zone for a touchdown and continuing to run, without missing a beat, clear off the field and into the dug out. 2 commentators looking in disbelief and saying how dumb the football player was. Yes, the general framework was the same as what I remembered... but the details were not. The 1st time I seen the movie the commentators were radio/TV announcers sitting in a glass enclosure above the stadium wearing headphones. One comments loudly to the other, "He's either in a big hurry to go somewhere or else he's gotta be the dumbest football player on earth". There was no laughter. The 2nd time I seen the movie(last Sunday), the commentators were ordinary spectators sitting in the stands and wearing red sports jackets. There were no headphones. They heartily laughed and talked about how dumb Gump was as a football player.

Similar, yet not the same. The characters were different, the words were different, the phraseology was different. And the dramatic impact left me feeling oddly dissatisfied. There were a few other scenes in the movie that also differed from my memory. To my knowledge, there was no film editing or revisions to Forrest Gump.

Mind you, this is not the 1st time I watched a repeat of a movie years later and experienced my memory at odds with some of my favorite scenes. In fact, it happens all the time. These favorite scenes stand out because they filled me with inspiration and are vividly etched in my memory. Could it be that my memory gets foggy and distorted over a period of time ? Most people would believe this and let it go. But there's another explanation.

Bashar is a 4th density transitioning to 5th density channel guide. As you would expect, his metaphysical knowledge and intellect vastly exceeds the average man. And he speaks volumes about parallel realities. According to Bashar, we shift into many parallel realities every moment. It is done automatically and beneath our conscious awareness level. Each one is separate and distinct from the other, but usually are very similar. No two parallel worlds are absolutely 100% identical. The ones closest to us in time can appear to be identical, but there is always a tiny miniscule difference such as an extra hair on ones head. If you were to watch the same movie 2 nights in a row, there would be an ever so slight variation in the film on the 2nd night... but it is highly unlikely anyone could notice it. Both you and the movie exist in a different parallel earth on the 2nd night.

Now if you widen the gap between viewings to say 5 years or more, you "yourself" are 5 years older and considerably different and so can the movie be different. The variations between parallel earth realities have widened considerably in 5 years of time. The Forrest Gump movie I watched in 2020 is LITERALLY A DIFFERENT VERSION IN A DIFFERENT TIMELINE IN A DIFFERENT PARALLEL REALITY !

I agree with you, reality is changing, more and more often.
I had the idea to read my first message in this forum, and what was my surprise to find that the first welcome message (Welcome to the forum,...) didn't come from Konstantin but from Siberia! I guess many of us remember our first welcome message. I'm sure it was Konstantin, and yet, today it wasn't him, but Siberia who welcomed me. I'm still astonished. It reminded me the story of Ark's cap, and I think it will happen more and more often. Thank you for sharing your experience.

The only way to verify this would be to have a crystal clear memory. I could never attest to that ability and now that ship has sailed decades ago. Beside, our memories from alternate universes can be scrambling our database and that is a scarier possibility. It is any wonder that we don't go crazy with all these multiple data inputs.😱

It could well be that realities change more and more often. But it could just as well be that we recognize these small deviations more and more often with a higher degree of attention and observation of objective reality.

Some of these possibilities have already been described in detail in the Thread about the Mandela Effect. I myself experienced exactly the same thing in two situations with films. But as I said, our brain can sometimes lead us astray.

The only way to verify this would be to have a crystal clear memory. I could never attest to that ability and now that ship has sailed decades ago. Beside, our memories from alternate universes can be scrambling our database and that is a scarier possibility. It is any wonder that we don't go crazy with all these multiple data inputs.
Yes P, it is not easy to feel that the foundations that maintain our reality are beginning to move. I was born in a place where the earth trembles very often, and every time this happens I feel a little bit of fear.But we have to accept it, it is where we have had to live and we have had to get used to it step by step. As for the effects of deja vu, or memories that change, they are inherent to life in this 3D, especially in this transition stage. I think we should start to accept it and get used to it step by step to discover certain inconsistencies in our memories, and take them as a possibility and a chance that can prepare us for other kinds of future changes.

It could well be that realities change more and more often. But it could just as well be that we recognize these small deviations more and more often with a higher degree of attention and observation of objective reality.
Totally according with you, the more we learn, the more our senses develop and we are able to perceive things that we didn't realized before.

I think that these time line convergences/divergences actually do happen all the time and are allowed to occur to maintain the complexities of soul lessons. I say this based on some of my own experiences with de ja vu and dreams, coupled with intense guilt for events that I believe that I'm responsible for but never occurred in this timeline.
I find this interesting, many possibilities are opened.

Last Sunday I watched "60 Minutes" on TV. I was about to turn the television off when an announcement came on that the movie "Forrest Gump" would show in a few minutes. I remembered seeing it many years ago and it was a popular entertaining movie. There were scenes in that movie that stood out in my mind, scenes that made me laugh, cry, or inspired me. I eagerly looked forward to seeing them again. So I decided to watch it.

One of those scenes came up half way through the movie and was oddly different from my memory of it. The general setting was the same. A football game with screaming cheering fans. Tom Hanks running full speed into the end zone for a touchdown and continuing to run, without missing a beat, clear off the field and into the dug out. 2 commentators looking in disbelief and saying how dumb the football player was. Yes, the general framework was the same as what I remembered... but the details were not. The 1st time I seen the movie the commentators were radio/TV announcers sitting in a glass enclosure above the stadium wearing headphones. One comments loudly to the other, "He's either in a big hurry to go somewhere or else he's gotta be the dumbest football player on earth". There was no laughter. The 2nd time I seen the movie(last Sunday), the commentators were ordinary spectators sitting in the stands and wearing red sports jackets. There were no headphones. They heartily laughed and talked about how dumb Gump was as a football player.

Similar, yet not the same. The characters were different, the words were different, the phraseology was different. And the dramatic impact left me feeling oddly dissatisfied. There were a few other scenes in the movie that also differed from my memory. To my knowledge, there was no film editing or revisions to Forrest Gump.

Mind you, this is not the 1st time I watched a repeat of a movie years later and experienced my memory at odds with some of my favorite scenes. In fact, it happens all the time. These favorite scenes stand out because they filled me with inspiration and are vividly etched in my memory. Could it be that my memory gets foggy and distorted over a period of time ? Most people would believe this and let it go. But there's another explanation.

Bashar is a 4th density transitioning to 5th density channel guide. As you would expect, his metaphysical knowledge and intellect vastly exceeds the average man. And he speaks volumes about parallel realities. According to Bashar, we shift into many parallel realities every moment. It is done automatically and beneath our conscious awareness level. Each one is separate and distinct from the other, but usually are very similar. No two parallel worlds are absolutely 100% identical. The ones closest to us in time can appear to be identical, but there is always a tiny miniscule difference such as an extra hair on ones head. If you were to watch the same movie 2 nights in a row, there would be an ever so slight variation in the film on the 2nd night... but it is highly unlikely anyone could notice it. Both you and the movie exist in a different parallel earth on the 2nd night.

Now if you widen the gap between viewings to say 5 years or more, you "yourself" are 5 years older and considerably different and so can the movie be different. The variations between parallel earth realities have widened considerably in 5 years of time. The Forrest Gump movie I watched in 2020 is LITERALLY A DIFFERENT VERSION IN A DIFFERENT TIMELINE IN A DIFFERENT PARALLEL REALITY !
I have it on DVD, an old one. I’ll resurect a DVD player and let you know after I watched. It is possible that there might be more than one version of the movie production in circulation. I remember watching a ‘final copy’ of one of the Xmen movies with raw cgi wiremesh. Funny.

This is a mind blowing aspect of our existence!

Not only are there multiple universes but we may occupy all/most/few of them depending upon our current frequency. I am totally aware of this for on several occasions just before waking up while in that non-solidified state I had vivid false memories of having made dark choices with resulting intense guilt. It toke several minutes after fully awakening to sort out those memories and re-establish my true memories. I was amazed by its implications of the vastness of my total existence rather than being terrified by my brains acceptance of a false memory.

For several minutes I was a completely different "I". So, for me if their are different story lines in old movies it can be a) as you sad, a sign of an alternate universe, b) a sign of my impending senility of c) an alternate version of the the movie that was pc tinkered with.

Back
Top Bottom