Potential childhood abduction experience?

FlyingMystic

The Force is Strong With This One
I’m writing about my possible abduction experience with hopes I can better understand what I experienced. Please feel free to comment and give me your ideas about what you think I could have experienced. Maybe someone out there has had a similar experience? Or you might have read about someone else’s experience that was similar?

The reason I say possible abduction is because I saw no little green men or their craft. But with that being said there were things that happened that were otherworldly, for lack of a better description.

First off I think it’s important to understand my surroundings at the time of this experience. This is one thing that plays into why I think this was an abduction.

My father was in the military while I was growing up. In my teens we lived in military housing while he was stationed in Miami FL in the early 80’s. Directly behind our house was a huge pine forest which separated us from the Metro Zoo and on the other side was an abandoned military air base surrounded by an even larger forest. My friends and I used to go on adventures in these woods all the time. There were areas in these woods that would creep the shit out of us. I never could put my finger on what it was that was so terrifying about certain areas but I learned to stay away from them regardless. Tucked way back of this abandoned air field was a highly secure building. We never dared get too close to the building because of the fencing and dense woods. It was the only building being used in the area aside from the military housing which was far removed.

Ok, so that was my environment at the time this event took place.

The few days leading up to my experience, when my mom came in my room to wake me for school, she complaining because my head was under the covers facing toward the foot of my bed. My feet were on my pillow and my head was on the opposite end. I was found like this three mornings in a row. The reason I remember this so well is because my mom made such a big deal about it, being the worry wart she is, fearing I would suffocate with my head so far under the covers. I didn’t think much of this until much later on.

On the forth day is when I had my experience. It started with me be awoken in the middle of the night by super bright lights steaming through my window and underneath my bedroom door. Even though the light was blinding bright I could look directly into it. It had a calming effect to it and I wasn’t startled by it in the slightest. As soon as I sat up in bed and looked around the light had changed a bit. Now everything in my room was glowing as though all objects were made from an LED light. My clothing, clock radio, bed sheets, posters on the wall, everything was pure white light. All detail was removed from everything in my room and all that existed was soft pure glowing light. As I looked around my room a deep inner calm and feeling of euphoria washed over me. I sat there in amazement for a minute or so, totally conscious and fully awake, and just as I was about to get out of bed I felt weightless for a second and then passed out. I didn’t wake up until the next morning.

When I woke up the next morning it was a Saturday and I had slept until the sun came up. I remember laying in my bed with my eyes closed praying that the light I was seeing through my eyelids was the same light I had seen the night before. I laid there for what seemed like five minutes before I finally opened them in total disappointment that the light was only the sun. This morning, unlike the last few mornings, I was facing the correct direction in my bed.

So that’s my experience in a nutshell and I can still look back on this experience like it happen yesterday. It effected me so deeply that no amount of time has degraded the experience in the slightest.

After my experience I began to feel like I was somehow different. It was like my mind was awake for the first time in my life. Almost like it was rewired. Things haven’t been the same since.

About fifteen years after this experience I read about how abductees would sometimes be placed back in their beds backwards like I was found. This was the first clue I might have been abducted. Next clue was reading about abductees also seeing bright lights steaming through their windows and how children with parents who are in the military are often abductees. Everything else which happened doesn’t fit into any experience I’ve read about. I talked to my sister about my experience a couple of years ago and she said she remembered seeing the same bright light steaming through her window around the same time period but that’s all she can recall.

You all have any thoughts on my experience? Anyone have a similar experience?

Hi FlyingMystic,

That sounds like quite the experience and rather vivid, have you ever read anything from Karla Turner? Or John Keel?. Those are very good authors I would recommend. Particularly because without removing any elements they ground the experiences in reality, and I think that’s crucial, specially when one can’t determine why something done against our will feels so seemingly positive. One of my favorite traits of their work is their serious approach and their rational view.

If you haven’t read The Wave series I think it’s going to add a tremendous amount of context to these types of experiences, so I would definitely recommend that one as well.

I am sorry I don’t have much more to add in this context, but considering how vivid the experience seems, I would say that the best advice I can give is to expand the context in which these experiences occur and what they can mean.

[/QUOTE]
On the forth day is when I had my experience. It started with me be awoken in the middle of the night by super bright lights steaming through my window and underneath my bedroom door. Even though the light was blinding bright I could look directly into it. It had a calming effect to it and I wasn’t startled by it in the slightest. As soon as I sat up in bed and looked around the light had changed a bit. Now everything in my room was glowing as though all objects were made from an LED light. My clothing, clock radio, bed sheets, posters on the wall, everything was pure white light. All detail was removed from everything in my room and all that existed was soft pure glowing light. As I looked around my room a deep inner calm and feeling of euphoria washed over me. I sat there in amazement for a minute or so, totally conscious and fully awake, and just as I was about to get out of bed I felt weightless for a second and then passed out. I didn’t wake up until the next morning.

FlyingMystic, were you sick at that time (Flu, etc.)? The reason that I ask is that what you describe sounds awfully a lot like a Near Death Experience (NDE). All the bolded elements are elements of NDE. Now I am not saying that it is that, just a possibility. Or alternatively an OBE - Out of Body Experience, which can be similar to NDEs, but without the ‘dying’ bit.

Just an idea.

After my experience I began to feel like I was somehow different. It was like my mind was awake for the first time in my life. Almost like it was rewired. Things haven’t been the same since.
FlyingMystic, were you sick at that time (Flu, etc.)? The reason that I ask is that what you describe sounds awfully a lot like a Near Death Experience (NDE). All the bolded elements are elements of NDE. Now I am not saying that it is that, just a possibility. Or alternatively an OBE - Out of Body Experience, which can be similar to NDEs, but without the ‘dying’ bit.

Just an idea.

This is certainly a deep experience you have carried since the 80's, FlyingMystic and would be inexperienced to say one way or another here. However as @Alejo said there are some good detailed book (and other if you check on the forum) - often with families around military installations, if documented well. There is also the book by Irena McCammon Scott - 'UFO's Today: 70 years of Lies, Misinformation and Government Cover-up' to consider (thought it was a great read personally and you can read about it here). Now as @nicklebleu also mentioned, I've heard individuals discuss NDE's and OBE's in very similar fashion - including life changing thinking as you indicate. As such, there are good personal stories on the forum along these lines - have a look here and see if some of these stories might be possibility or not.

Thanks for sharing and hope you get some answers.

@FlyingMystic I'm gonna go with alien abduction. Your story has all the markings of it...the light, weird placement in bed, miltary family and creepy areas around the base....did you ever notice events or happenings of a paranormal type around that base? Because it seems the energies used to phase aliens/ultradimentionals into our realm open portals for other dimentional things to appear or allow ghosts to interact more strongly.

Someone mentioned reading The Wave...yes of course because it gives such great understanding at the other levels of phenomenon. Karla Turner and John Keel too...they are easily read and give nuts and bolts type descriptions.

I can't offer 1st hand experience on NDEs but I can on OBEs. For me, an OBE happens 'here.' Let me explain by describing my 1st OBE.

I was sitting in a chair and leaned back and fell into a very light sleep that one can have with awareness still operational. Immediately after, I was flying uncontrollably around the room. I'd see an approaching object, like a table, and brace for contact, only to pass right thru it! It was a wild experience and looking back, I was like a first time flyer with no idea about how to man the controls. There is also a feeling of slamming back into the body....for me anyway.

I am also a lucid dreamer and the above was not one. Many of my lucid dreams took place in the astral realms and were most pleasant. However, the astral levels have not been a safe place for many years....they are swarming with negs and I do not travel there anymore. There, you have many abilities and I miss the fun I used to have.

I would also be suspicious of the good feelings generated by your experience. Positive higher beings would not be so blatant in their interaction with you. My experience with them is in dreams, where I have recieved assistance, and the sensing of their presence...

Hi FlyingMystic,

That sounds like quite the experience and rather vivid, have you ever read anything from Karla Turner? Or John Keel?. Those are very good authors I would recommend. Particularly because without removing any elements they ground the experiences in reality, and I think that’s crucial, specially when one can’t determine why something done against our will feels so seemingly positive. One of my favorite traits of their work is their serious approach and their rational view.

If you haven’t read The Wave series I think it’s going to add a tremendous amount of context to these types of experiences, so I would definitely recommend that one as well.

I am sorry I don’t have much more to add in this context, but considering how vivid the experience seems, I would say that the best advice I can give is to expand the context in which these experiences occur and what they can mean.

Thanks for your feedback Alejo,
I haven't read anything by Karla Tuner or John Keel. I'll check them out. I've read all of the Wave series books as well as the Law of One books. Some of the information in the Wave series helped me better understand what I might have experienced.
In one sense it's easy to understand how being abducted without consent its inherently negative. But on the other side, having the experience open one's eyes to expanded reality is inherently positive.

Just an idea.

Hello nicklebleu and thanks for sharing your thoughts.
I wasn't sick at the time and was in good health. I've had OBE's throughout my life. Mostly in my early teens. I remember one in particular when I had a really high fever. I was laying in a bathtub and began to float above my body while looking down at myself. It wasn't at all like the event I described above. I've pretty much ruled out NDE and OBE.
It possibly could have been some sort of astral travel though. Maybe I slipped into some other astral realm?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is certainly a deep experience you have carried since the 80's, FlyingMystic and would be inexperienced to say one way or another here. However as @Alejo said there are some good detailed book (and other if you check on the forum) - often with families around military installations, if documented well. There is also the book by Irena McCammon Scott - 'UFO's Today: 70 years of Lies, Misinformation and Government Cover-up' to consider (thought it was a great read personally and you can read about it here). Now as @nicklebleu also mentioned, I've heard individuals discuss NDE's and OBE's in very similar fashion - including life changing thinking as you indicate. As such, there are good personal stories on the forum along these lines - have a look here and see if some of these stories might be possibility or not.

Thanks for sharing and hope you get some answers.

Thanks for responding to my post Voyageur. Thanks for including the links. I'm going to check them out.

@FlyingMystic I'm gonna go with alien abduction. Your story has all the markings of it...the light, weird placement in bed, miltary family and creepy areas around the base....did you ever notice events or happenings of a paranormal type around that base? Because it seems the energies used to phase aliens/ultradimentionals into our realm open portals for other dimentional things to appear or allow ghosts to interact more strongly.

Someone mentioned reading The Wave...yes of course because it gives such great understanding at the other levels of phenomenon. Karla Turner and John Keel too...they are easily read and give nuts and bolts type descriptions.

I can't offer 1st hand experience on NDEs but I can on OBEs. For me, an OBE happens 'here.' Let me explain by describing my 1st OBE.

I was sitting in a chair and leaned back and fell into a very light sleep that one can have with awareness still operational. Immediately after, I was flying uncontrollably around the room. I'd see an approaching object, like a table, and brace for contact, only to pass right thru it! It was a wild experience and looking back, I was like a first time flyer with no idea about how to man the controls. There is also a feeling of slamming back into the body....for me anyway.

I am also a lucid dreamer and the above was not one. Many of my lucid dreams took place in the astral realms and were most pleasant. However, the astral levels have not been a safe place for many years....they are swarming with negs and I do not travel there anymore. There, you have many abilities and I miss the fun I used to have.

I would also be suspicious of the good feelings generated by your experience. Positive higher beings would not be so blatant in their interaction with you. My experience with them is in dreams, where I have recieved assistance, and the sensing of their presence...

Hello Zzartemis and thanks for your input.
The military base where I lived was a very strange place. Most of the land was overgrown and overtaken by forest. Back in the woods there were old rundown barracks we used to make forts in. At times when I was walking in those woods I would be overtaken by an intense fear to the point of running out of the woods and straight back home with my heart pounding. I never saw anything strange, it was always just a feeling of an intense repressive presence. It came on like a downward pressure on my body and afterward I would just hightail it out of there. There was one time when me and some friends were in the middle of chopping down a tree in the woods to use in our fort. One of the friends in our group all of a sudden got this hypnotic look in his eyes and wouldn't talk to us. He walked over in line with where the tree would have fallen and won't move from the spot. We tried to move him and he wouldn't budge. This lasted for about fifteen minutes. We were yelling at his and tried to push him out of the way to no avail. He just stood there with this blank look on his face. We all just thought it was so weird and didn't know what to do other than walk away and leave him there. I saw him later that day and he acted like nothing had happened. He never went out in the woods with us again.

Given the inherently negative aspect of abduction I guess I should consider any "positive" feelings as suspect.

Thanks for sharing your experiences with lucid dreaming and astral travel. I've never experienced astral travel so I'm can't compare my experience with that. I've had some lucid dreams but they've never happened so consistently that I've learned to navigate within them.

For curiosity... when you lived that experience, did you have consciousness, knowledge about the existence of them? had you obtained any previous information about aliens, UFOs, etc.?

You know the phrase that says?: It is easier for children to have strange things happen to them, to talk to ghosts because they are not "contaminated". By contaminated, it refers to not having any knowledge about the reality that surrounds us and its mysteries, if a ghost appears to us, we can see it as something natural because we don't have any suggestion thinking about that reality. As if our mind was free of total prejudice and therefore there is no block on what we should believe and what not, like "the never ending story" movie, when you stop believing, fantasy dies, but in this case it is the opposite! when you start to have knowledge of that nature, other things start to happen.

Today from my abduction experience, I can say with basis, that day they did indeed come for me and the waking up inverted in bed. And it was gradual, first a prolonged sighting during the day, then the abduction during the night, 3 times in a row inverted in bed with my mother next to me and her completely "asleep" when she is a person who wakes up at the slightest movement. According to the Cass, are small "mistakes" that they leave behind when they give back to someone, at least they returned us. What surprises me most as I recall various strange experiences, is the way the people around me behaved, as if they were off, disconnected. If I asked them anything, their words made no sense and their behaviors were not the usual ones for certain circumstances.

I had a weird childhood experience that I couldn’t explain myself for many years. My first conscious memory is at 8 months old and from age two everything I recall even has full context for the events that were confirmed by relatives in my adult years, so I do trust my memory to be more reliable than not, but not that memory… I was about 7 years old at the time and without conscious recollection of getting to the place or why my mom wasn’t around, I found myself in what I thought was a plaza or an open space. An Asian looking girl approached me and handed me a glass “calculator” to show me how it worked. It was late 80s, but even then I immediately noticed that the device is unlike anything I’ve seen before; thick glass with some symbols “painted” on the surface and when you touched them, symbols would appear on the top portion of the device inside the glass - like a calculator. Only it had no wires or a battery which left a lasting impression on me. Just as I was mesmerized by the device, we were approached by what I assumed to be the girl’s older brother as he looked Asian too but was much taller and started reprimanding the girl for showing me the device. I was also shocked at the look of contempt he gave me as at such an age I’ve never seen an adult looking that was at a young child. I told the story to my father, but he dismissed it and said that he’s seen translucent calculators with wires and battery inside and I just didn’t remember them… I just stopped bringing it up.
It wasn’t until I was 35 years old that I was abducted in a fully conscious state and had to tear the bandaid and start exploring any and all unexplained experiences that I swept under the rug over the years. When the “calculator” memory was revisited, I could clearly see that I’m on some type of a ship with circular walls, I’m not wearing any clothes and the “Asian girl” is a small gray and her angry “brother” is a tall gray that wasn’t happy about the little guy entertaining me between exams…

Back
Top Bottom