how to deal possible Poltergeists phenomenon with your kids

jess

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
Hi, I'll really really appreciate to much if somebody can reccomend me what to do, or what to read. Just in case if is not just a simple misunderstood from my interpretations of things that I can understand, I mean, maybe I can be wrong, sorry I don't have any reference or study about poltergeist phenomenon for to do an accurate analysis of the situation

Actually I never seen anything relate before of this phenomenon utill 2 years ago, I was pregnant, I was alone just standing in the kitchen in front the sink, nightime, and I saw an empty plastic bottle floting and rotating for more than 5 seconds next to the electrical conection no more than 3 cms up of the kitchen benchtop, my reaction wasn't fear, just in a bit of shock, I left the kitchen and I was towards to find my huspend in the garage, this was really clear, I wasn't drinking or medication, drugs, anything, just I saw that.
Then I got in a few times those blurred perception during sleeping about some kind of shadow in front the bed, but, that always maybe, can be something else. Also one of the electric toys was running during early morning in a couple times.
[Excuse me if this is a bit out of context or maybe another topic] Is just because I wondering if the Iodine detox, can improve the perception or maybe is the brain producing wird efects.
Around 5 years ago I was searching for the best diet due my digestion problems and I found the paleo diet working really well in my metabolis, also I start with the Iodine protocol, during pregnancy until nowdays.
Around the first year with Iodine detox- sometimes I heard some words inside me, with obscene words, come in to my mind, from nothing, no tv, no radio, just I feel so strange, I try to ignore, no put my energie to think about it.
Now my litte daugther is 2 years old, now she can speak, and sometimes she coming from the lounge -room come to me overwelming and screming mommy the "ghost", I try to link this to the halloween videos, that sometimes runing on youtube kids videos, but somethig really crepy is the aliens cartoons- greys- showing in some kids video, but I start to see more weird things mostly in the kitchen area.
Sorry I'll really really appreciate to much if somebody can reccomend me what to do, or what to read,
I don't know what can I do, I was former in a catholic religion, but I don't really practice now, I heard about to talk with a candle in name of Jesus to the energy to talk and said that need to leave the place, but I don't know if this can be effective....this situation became really annoying...
(Sorry if my english is not fluid, exactly now I have problems with google translate, thats so weird !!!!)

I would say, first calm down, it's not poltergeist, maybe more an attachment. If there is a presence in your home, yes talk to it/her/him to go to the light. You can also clean your house with sage, salt, incense... You can also pray and ask for help from above. And meditate cause it seems to be related to you. There is the book of Edith Fiore :

Hope it helps !

Hi Jess,

This sounds like a very strange set of phenomena that I am truly not equipped to help you with directly. But what I can say is that the best approach I've ever known about when it comes to paranormal is knowledge. Learning about the nature or possible nature of some of the things we do not understand can help one navigate through them.

I am not sure if you've read The Wave series, that is a great source for a lot of knowledge that deals with some of these issues a length. Some of the phenomena you are witnessing might or might not be related to you, but even if it is, I think self awareness is the first step to navigating them successfully.

There's also this forum, there's a lot of information collected through a long time by several people that might help you gain some perspective, you may use the search function to search for whatever you need, and if there's nothing present you can always do what you just did and post about it, as there's always someone who might know a bit about what you're searching for.

My two humble cents, stay safe

I am sorry to hear about the phenomenon Jess. I don't have much to add than what Alejo mentioned. Searching forum and sessions may give some clues. I am not sure whether this helps or not, I will post the sessions part. May be prayer of the soul (POTS) can help you temporarily calm down.
November 9, 1994
Q: (L) What is that phenomenon we commonly call a poltergeist?

A: Many causes.

Q: (L) Each situation is different?

A: No. The causes are multiple.

Q: (L) Could you list these?

A: No. There are many causes but some are the same as others. One cause is female pubescent children giving off life force aura burst.
November 19, 1994

Q: (L) In the Ann Haywood case which is supposed to be a case of demonic possession or obsession, who or what are the beings that are afflicting this woman and her family?

A: 3rd density section "B" energy anomalies same as "poltergeist."
Q: (L) Well, who are these old hags who have sex with people...?

A: Poltergeistal entities.

Q: (L) What is a poltergeist entity?

A: Self explanatory.

Q: (L) Is the poltergeist entity generated by the subconscious energy of the individual to which the poltergeist effect occurs or takes place?

A: Interaction just like everything else between perceived and perceiver.

Q: (L) And what is, in this case, being perceived? Is it an energy construct or is it an actual being?

A: Both. Remember, Laura, you too are an energy construct.
January 10, 1995
Q: (L) What is an Om being for the benefit of the whole world which waits breathlessly to discover the nature of this type of being?

A: Poltergeist-type being.

Q: (L) Was that Om being brought in because of the dimensional overlap or is it strictly related to my daughter?

A: Former mostly.

Q: (L) So poltergeist type beings can enter our density through these dimensional overlaps?

A: Sure.
2017-12-09
(Ark) Yes. I want to understand the poltergeist phenomenon. It appeared like Artemis was asking in 2005 because she was seeing something in the field.

(Artemis) I remember that.

(Ark) So the answer was study poltergeist. Artemis didn't want to study, but I am studying now.

(Artemis) I studied!

(Ark) Okay, so I want to understand. The answer was at some point that it is 3rd density Section B energy anomaly. Well, I don’t know what is "Section B"...

(Joe) Besides Section A.

(Ark) Okay, so energy anomaly certainly. But when I am asking about poltergeist, I have in mind something like a table rising and flying across the room and being overturned and landing upside down somewhere. But... It just flies! It will fly normally. I don't see any laws of physics broken because it just flies. The whole table, you know? It doesn't go like half a table or something. It flies like if there was wind, and the wind took the table and moved it. So, it looks like all laws of physics are satisfied. It's not something strange like UFOs that move instantly from one place to another. They disappear. But this table just flies nicely.

(Pierre) You mean you just need a normal physical force to...

A: 3rd density.

Q: (Ark) But I would like to know whether conservation of energy is satisfied. This table when it's flying, does the energy come from the person that is responsible, or it comes from the vacuum, or it comes from... I don’t know from where?

A: Vacuum utilization by human information decoding.

Q: (Ark) I don't know how can we use this vacuum, except that there are some quantum things... Does it have anything to do with quantum theory?

A: Generally, yes.

Q: (Ark) Does it need hyperdimensions? Extra dimension?

A: Yes

Q: (Artemis) Is it sort of like an energetic alchemy?

A: Depends on what you define as alchemy.

Q: (L) Go back to the one before... [Review of answers to Ark's questions] So, what I want to ask is... Is it consciousness - whether it's conscious or unconscious - that acts as the bridge or the decoder... Well, let me ask this: Is the decoding the same thing as bridging the dimensions?

A: Close

Q: (L) Is it the human consciousness - whether conscious or unconscious - that does this?

Q: (Ark) I would like to understand why with this poltergeist phenomenon, we have flying bottles, flying chairs, swinging chandeliers, but we don't have like flying mountains or flying houses. I mean, what...

(Andromeda) What limits it?

(Ark) What limits this kind of phenomenon? You see? Why people are not flying, but tables are flying?

(Pierre) There are cases of levitation.

(Ark) Why dogs are not flying but tables and chairs are flying?

A: Some humans and dogs have flown. Consensus limits possible objects.

I would say, first calm down, it's not poltergeist, maybe more an attachment. If there is a presence in your home, yes talk to it/her/him to go to the light. You can also clean your house with sage, salt, incense... You can also pray and ask for help from above. And meditate cause it seems to be related to you. There is the book of Edith Fiore :

Hope it helps !
thanks Maat, I'll take a look, is something there to learn there, I just tried to ignore, because I don't feel to be like a brave person, but i'm really tired of this really, seems that I need to do something

Hi Jess,

This sounds like a very strange set of phenomena that I am truly not equipped to help you with directly. But what I can say is that the best approach I've ever known about when it comes to paranormal is knowledge. Learning about the nature or possible nature of some of the things we do not understand can help one navigate through them.

I am not sure if you've read The Wave series, that is a great source for a lot of knowledge that deals with some of these issues a length. Some of the phenomena you are witnessing might or might not be related to you, but even if it is, I think self awareness is the first step to navigating them successfully.

There's also this forum, there's a lot of information collected through a long time by several people that might help you gain some perspective, you may use the search function to search for whatever you need, and if there's nothing present you can always do what you just did and post about it, as there's always someone who might know a bit about what you're searching for.

My two humble cents, stay safe
thanks Alejo, really appreciate your recommendation, I read long ago The Wave Series, very good idea to take a look again, I have some ideas from there, but for sure, I miss a lot too

I am sorry to hear about the phenomenon Jess. I don't have much to add than what Alejo mentioned. Searching forum and sessions may give some clues. I am not sure whether this helps or not, I will post the sessions part. May be prayer of the soul (POTS) can help you temporarily calm down.
November 9, 1994

November 19, 1994

January 10, 1995

2017-12-09
thanks seek10,wow!!!, sure, really appreciable material for to try analyze better what's going on, thanks a lot

As Alejo said, strengthening your knowledge base is the main thing. The Cs keep repeating 'Knowledge protects', so do start reading on the topic and related threads in this forum. Among other things, it will help you deal with whatever fear or anxiety that thing is causing. It is often the thing we don't know that distresses us the most.

Something else comes to mind. Where I am from it is kind of popular knowledge that if you want a 'ghost' to go away, you should shout insults and bad words at it. I'm not saying that necessarily works or that you should do that, but there may be some truth to that. It seems to me that by doing that, people activate an emotional response of anger strong enough to 'push away' an entity; that is to say, to vigorously make the point that you do not accept their presence in your life. With that in mind, there is this fragment from the Cs, recently quoted in a different thread (hat tip @goyacobol ):

Session 3 January 2009:

Q: (L) That's what the caterpillars eat to make silk. (J) So _____ should take Mulberry extract? (laughter) (_____) And Then I can start making silk? (L) If you start doing weird things, I'm outta here! (laughter) (_____) What can I do to mentally block?

A: Right now you need help as you are ... weak. But the general principle can be understood from the term "righteous anger." If you think about the expression that the fate of the universe may depend on you it should make you angry.

So assuming that this poltergeist is caused by an entity and not something like a 'life force aura burst' as the Cs put it, maybe try to focus your feelings into righteous anger whenever it manifests.

One more idea. The Cs have also suggested in the past that the awareness, thoughts and intentions of people towards our loved ones do help protect them (eg. when praying for them). So if you keep on checking in with the forum, the mere thoughts of those reading you may help. And you could always request actual prayers from us. And you can pray yourself. I don't see how that could hurt! ;)

Good luck Jess, for you and your family!

As Alejo said, strengthening your knowledge base is the main thing. The Cs keep repeating 'Knowledge protects', so do start reading on the topic and related threads in this forum. Among other things, it will help you deal with whatever fear or anxiety that thing is causing. It is often the thing we don't know that distresses us the most.

Something else comes to mind. Where I am from it is kind of popular knowledge that if you want a 'ghost' to go away, you should shout insults and bad words at it. I'm not saying that necessarily works or that you should do that, but there may be some truth to that. It seems to me that by doing that, people activate an emotional response of anger strong enough to 'push away' an entity; that is to say, to vigorously make the point that you do not accept their presence in your life. With that in mind, there is this fragment from the Cs, recently quoted in a different thread (hat tip @goyacobol ):

Session 3 January 2009:

So assuming that this poltergeist is caused by an entity and not something like a 'life force aura burst' as the Cs put it, maybe try to focus your feelings into righteous anger whenever it manifests.

One more idea. The Cs have also suggested in the past that the awareness, thoughts and intentions of people towards our loved ones do help protect them (eg. when praying for them). So if you keep on checking in with the forum, the mere thoughts of those reading you may help. And you could always request actual prayers from us. And you can pray yourself. I don't see how that could hurt! ;)

thanks :-) Windmill knight , There is definitely a lot to review about myself and increase my learning-knowledge attempt, I feel I have a strong energy to burn, clean or debug, sometimes I feel like crying for simple things that trigger some feelings, now I only live with my husband and daughter in a small USA city from which neither of us have direct family in this place, now sometimes I have very deep feelings of loneliness, I don't think it's the place, nor the culture, I think it's because I had forgotten to see myself ... but I feel that there is something inside me that drives me to think things that can be done, be created, I studied the arts because it gave me that possibility of thinking differently,and that was what took me to New York 5 years ago, meeting my husband and learning English, but now it is something that drives me to purify myself, something more to grow inside .... sorry if it is too much explanation. Yes I try to pray most as posible....

When my mother was pregnant, she saw few ghosts in the corner of the house. I don’t know what caused that, because I was young at that time, I didn’t ask any farther.
Also when I was young, I heard some of stories about ghosts attracted to shining objects.
So, I was thinking, it is not good idea to have any mirrors or polished metals that reflecting sun, moon, or any lights around the house.
Anyway interestingly the session transcript mention, when mirrors facing windows, it’s reflecting lights attracting ghosts.

Session Date: August 20th 2011

Q: (L) Is there a ghost in our bedroom?
A: Yes.
Q: [Laughter] (L) What kind of a ghost?
A: Priest
Q: (L) And why does he hang around there?
A: More like an imprint that gets activated for "reruns" when the energies are right.
Q: (L) Is that what my dream was about last night? I was dreaming about the reality that happened to this priest? That his home was taken away brick by brick, all the furniture was removed, and he was left with nowhere to go?
Q: (Ark) Is it this ghost that is causing sleeping problems and other problems?
Q: (L) So how do we get rid of the ghost?
A: Change the energy.
Q: (L) How do you change the energy?
A: Move the dressing table.
Q: [Laughter] (L) Why?!
A: Mirror faces window.
Q: (Bubbles) So when the mirror faces the window, that does what?
A: Bounces waves of light energy.
Q: (Bubbles) So if we wanted to have a haunted house, we'd just need to have a bunch of mirrors in facing the windows. (L) Not that simple! So these problems started after I moved the furniture around, didn't they? (Ark) It's possible. (L) After I put the dressing table where I put it. (Ark) What about the gravitational anomaly?
A: Imagination!
Q: (Ark) Because the bed feels like it’s at an angle and it isn’t. We measured. (L) I don't think they're saying that we imagined it. I think they're saying that our imagination creates it because the awareness of the energy.

If I might also add to this thread, the Mirror/Window thing has really got me thinking. There was a time when I was napping on the couch after a hard day of physical work. It was the kind of sleep that you would really have to pull yourself out of. I semi woke up and saw the figure of a Man standing at the foot of the couch watching me. I could see him very clearly and I knew that he was not a real man in my house watching me sleep. But to this day I can tell you that he was tall, slender with grey hair and a button up collared shirt. I remember that I did not feel scared or threatened by this, or maybe I just couldn't pull myself out of sleep, but I rolled over and slept awhile longer. Thinking back, there was a large mirror on the wall that faced the front of the house where there was an entire wall of windows.

My sister, while living in the same house and napping in a bedroom with my neice, saw a figure of a man whose discription was exactly the same. In the bedroom was a huge mirror attached to her dresser, also facing the front of the house and an entire wall of windows.

The man who previously lived in this house had died there. His Wife had passed away and he lived there alone for a while before he passed on. They found him one day there in the house. We thought that maybe he was the man we saw. We called him Frank, and everytime we heard a strange noise, you know like houses make, we said hello to Frank and thanked him for watching over us.

Maybe our imaginations, I don't know. But I saw this man as clear as day, I knew that it wasn't a real life person standing there and I don't think I was dreaming it. Reading about the Mirror thing makes me feel a little more sane!

He and his wife built that house and lived there together for about 30 years. Even if it was just our imaginations, we were comfotable with Frank's presence! My brother and his wife live in the house now and haven't reported any Frank sightings, but they don't have any mirrors!

Interesting information. There was one part in the Fire within I think when Don Juan and Carlos went to the river and they put a mirror and then concentrated at it and then came some entity that wanted to get in from other reality and they managed to not let him in but it almost succeeded. I remember there was in the movie Constantine, in the beginning main actor does exorcism ans traps the entity in the mirror and breaks it. More interesting thing to me was when they mentioned the symbols they encountered and showed Stonehenge, and Mayan calendar, and that third monument was from Croatia, it's called Baščanska ploča(rock), one of the oldest and most famous Croatian medieval monument from 1100 A.D. It is written in old Slavic letter that was "created" in 9-th century and is called glagolitic alphabet, and was used until 19-th century. The author of it was byzantine priest St. Constantine or Cyril that was sent by byzantine emperor Michael, along with the priest Method, to create Slavic language which the Slavs can use during the mass. Today, most scholars agree that it is much older. i never thought that this letter could trace origin from ancient times but this documentary made me think otherwise. My guess is that it was probably used like that other symbols from the time of Eden, universal symbols used through eternity.

psychomantium
By great good fortune they were all asleep when Perseus found them. In the mirror of the bright shield he could see them clearly, creatures with great wings and bodies covered with golden scales and hair a mass of twisting snakes. Athena was beside him now as well as Hermes. They told him which one was Medusa and that was important, for she alone of the three could be killed; the other two were immortal. Perseus on his winged sandals hovered above them, looking, however, only at the shield. Then he aimed a stroke down at Medusa's throat and Athena guided his hand. With a single sweep of his sword he cut through her neck and, his eyes still fixed on the shield with never a glance at her, he swooped low enough to seize the head. He dropped it into the wallet which closed around it. He had nothing to fear from it now. But the two other Gorgons had awakened and, horrified at the sight of their sister slain, tried to pursue the slayer. Perseus was safe; he had on the cap of darkness and they could not find him.

Sorry to hear about your troubles, jess! In my experience, the iodine detox can cause some pretty intense emotional experiences. One thing is the 'blue mood' or depression that is often reported, but another more weird symptom, that I've also experienced, is the 're-experiencing' of past – often suppressed – events and memories. So, the iodine protocol might be one reason for the 'words in your head' etc.

You talk about other weird things happening in the kitchen area, can you elaborate?

I can imagine it being difficult to deal with this yourself, let alone to explain to your daughter what's going on. I'd suggest that to the degree that it's possible, try not to 'feed' your daughter with too dramatic theories. Perhaps not tell her about all the 'floating bottles'? It's a difficult balance – you don't want to worry and traumatize your kid, but at the same time you need to be very aware if she's having any weird experiences of her own. Approaching the things with humor might help.

I'm sure @Laura and others can suggest some protective measures (e.g. salting) and how to do them. Have you done any EE-meditation? I think that could balance things a bit.

Good luck, and keep us informed about how you're doing! :hug2:

Session 3 January 2009:

Hello jess! :-) Windmill knight post reminded me about a man that I meet thanks to my dad. This person lived in small village near an old wooden manor house until recently belonging to an old lady who inherited him from her family. Those wooden manor house remembered a lot of Polish history especially IWW and IIWW. Man told us that in those old house there was always a lot about "ghosts". When the husband of this old lady lived there with her this man as a childe frequently pay them visits, also after those husband death and he says that in the nights in this house someone knocking to the window or someone was walking on the roof etc. When that time comes the old lady always take boiled water or some piece of wood that rapidly go outside and arguing with those ghosts like "you f*cking bastard, your mother didn't tell you to not disturb when others talks?". When those young man asked her if she is scared she tell him"what to be scared? My papa told me to scold properly on them to not disturb us". Years later those young man bought a field near this house and builded his own house. When he started to lived there on one of the first night something started making loud noises in the yard as if something had fallen over. He remembered about old house so he went outside to check it and he saw that the the large sweeping brush has fallen. He didn't care, he picked her up and went to sleep because he had to go to important work in the morning.
When he fell asleep, he was awakened by even more noise, it turned out that the large wooden table toppled over. He knew that it certainly wasn't an accident. He also saw no marks on the soft ground. He got upset, he walked around the yard putting all possible things on the ground and then said in anger and loudly "now f*cking whip it over, I have to go to sleep". After this event, he did not have any problems and advised us that on these hecks you need to scold properly.

Now my litte daugther is 2 years old, now she can speak, and sometimes she coming from the lounge -room come to me overwelming and screming mommy the "ghost"
I taught my children, "Go away monster, you're not welcome here." I made it a point to always believe what they say about anything that scares them so that they know they can tell me about it, and to call for me or come to me if they're scared. If they see something, I ask them to show me and describe what they saw. If they hear something, I ask if they still hear it and what does it sound like. I've told them that they can get angry and fight the monsters too, because fear gives the monsters strength, and to never invite them in or play with them.

It could also be an earth bound entity who (for any number of reasons) doesn’t want to or know how to go to the light (ie 5th density). I remember coming across this example in the Cs sessions

Cs session date: 11 June 2011
[Laura and Andromeda at the board]
A: OMANDSAPGKNRWAEHL or by being near in deep space now listen FIOEY quiet number wonderful peace
Q: (L) What was all that? [Review of answer] What is your name?
A: Goran Lezczek
Q: (L) And did you ever have a body of your own?
Q: (L) And when did you die?
A: 1995
Q: (L) And how did you die?
A: War
Q: (L) And why are you here?
A: Zoom out of this place quick
Q: (L) In other words, you wish to be released into the light? All you have to do is look around. And everywhere you look, you see this light. Everywhere you look, you see a glowing light. And if you keep looking that in one particular spot, it's a bit brighter than in any other spot. And as soon as you notice that, that grows closer. As it grows closer, all you have to do is go toward it. Just go toward the light. Go towards the light. Go towards the light. Total release, total peace. Go toward the light.

{This exchange above demonstrates a short version of differential diagnosis. All entities must be questioned and tested. Then, if identification of "dead dude" is made, the formula for release is applied. Until a channel is thoroughly grooved and a particular identification dynamic is established, this process must be followed every time with every entity. When an entity is refused, sent on its way, the channel is cleared.}

Ths Cs always say that knowledge protects, so increasing that and applying it consistently will be your best protection. I’d also be careful what I’d let your toddler watch on YouTube. The other thing you could do is move furniture around, clean and smudge your house and place salt to protect your home from residual negative energies. Psychic hygiene is important, IMO. As for the little one, try and be as calm as you can be so as not to alarm her. Mental blocking (kinda like Gandalf’s ‘You shall not pass!’ moment in LOTR) with righteous anger might help scare off unwanted critters too.

When my mother was pregnant, she saw few ghosts in the corner of the house. I don’t know what caused that, because I was young at that time, I didn’t ask any farther.
Also when I was young, I heard some of stories about ghosts attracted to shining objects.
So, I was thinking, it is not good idea to have any mirrors or polished metals that reflecting sun, moon, or any lights around the house.
Anyway interestingly the session transcript mention, when mirrors facing windows, it’s reflecting lights attracting ghosts.
Hi Kay Kim, thanks, really interesting, thanks

Back
Top Bottom