Joining the private FOTCM Board

Hello again Seraphina, welcome back. If it’s been some time since you posted last, perhaps you can update the forum on what’s been happening with you. Networking helps everyone get to know you better :-)

:welcome: back

Hello again Seraphina, welcome back. If it’s been some time since you posted last, perhaps you can update the forum on what’s been happening with you. Networking helps everyone get to know you better :-)

:welcome: back, Seraphina! Maybe you can start a thread in the Newbie's section or somewhere where you feel comfortable to write about your experiences and struggles, that you've been going through. That also might help others to give you advice how to deal with things that are distracting you from your way. And others who go or went through something similar can give you support as well and/or gain some perspective for themselves.

That being said, I can well relate to you mentioning things that can be distracting and 'wanting' one to pull away. Have been there myself and these things continue to lurk in the corners. General Law, matrix etc. comes to mind. And I am sure there are still many others here who have been/are at that place ;-)

I second what others said, Serafina. Welcome back! I suggest you read the first post on this thread to see what is generally required to join the private board, if that's the reason why you posted in this thread. In the meantime, we look forward to your participation and networking in any thread you are interested in. :-)

Have you read the very first post on this thread?
Yes, few times actually, I asked, because my friend, who joined lately FOTCM, was at once given the right, and I asked for that right years ago, and I was just informed, that I need at least 50 posts then....

If you've read the first post in this thread, maybe you missed this part:

On average, around 100 posts should be able to give us an outline of you and your interests. But it's not the number that counts most (sometimes 20-30 posts would suffice, other times 500 is not enough). What counts is where you put your energy and to what extent you are on board with the line of force that "defines" us. Are you interested and participating in our Diet and health, Éiriú Eolas, psychology and cognitive science, Work, Swamp boards? (The latest one has a limited access for Forum members who have at least 50 posts.) Remember, we are not looking to see if you are perfect, because nobody is, we are looking to see how in practice you resonate with and apply the Fellowship principles.
So there is not a one-fits-all requirement that is looked at for admission to the private board. Does this help to answer your question?

As you probably know, or you will find out soon, there is a private sub-forum for FOTCM members. If you have received a FOTCM welcome package this only means that you are registered as a FOTCM member. Access to the private board is not granted automatically when you join the Fellowship though, but is instead decided by the Moderators/Admins for each of you on an individual basis.

The Fellowship is like an extended family in the making and the membership area is a virtual community where we as a group further the support of our members and discuss work on the common aim and related projects. Naturally, since we then are getting closer to each other we would like to know a bit about our new members before we invite them to our space; what are your challenges in life (we all have them), what are you going through, what are your circumstances? Here we look to the open forum on your participation.

On average, around 100 posts should be able to give us an outline of you and your interests. But it's not the number that counts most (sometimes 20-30 posts would suffice, other times 500 is not enough). What counts is where you put your energy and to what extent you are on board with the line of force that "defines" us. Are you interested and participating in our Diet and health, Éiriú Eolas, psychology and cognitive science, Work, Swamp boards? (The latest one has a limited access for Forum members who have at least 50 posts.) Remember, we are not looking to see if you are perfect, because nobody is, we are looking to see how in practice you resonate with and apply the Fellowship principles.

You're welcome to post any related questions you may have in this thread. :)

If I may, i would like to ask how someone could apply for being part of FOTCM in those corona days? I readed about how people could become member by being part of the church and other things like that. As af as I remember I don't like any organizations so I felt that FOTCM isn't for me, and please don't understand this like I'm afraid of FOTCM or I don't like it, it's just I don't like any organization :-) If someone ask me for help I will try to help if it isn't in opposite to me but I don't like to being forced to be part of something :-) But from few months there is in my mind possibility to try to be a small part of it :-) So I just hipotetically would like to ask how to do this in this times. Maybe it would be helpfull for other people who wants to join :-) Sorry if I say something wrong, it's still hard for me to speak freely in english :-D

It is up to you Kmicic. If you want to know about FOTCM you could google and find out. If you just want to participate in the forum, this is also fine. You decide which way you want to go.

Do not worry about your English Kmicic, it is good. For many of us English is a second language. A few of us are using translators to participate here. It is more important that you are communicating than to be perfect in English.

Hi Kmicic,

as this network honors free will, everyone can decide as to which level they want to get involved and participate.

If you want to participate on the forum just in general, that's absolutely fine. There's much to do there as well. And by sharing information and experiences and what you've learnt from them you are connecting with lots of people and helping them - often in ways one can't even know when writing a post ;-)

Also, FOTCM doesn't "run away" - so if you want to join at some point, you can just follow the link Beau gave. And as for your English, I agree with Dirgni: It's pretty good. And if you just keep posting, your language skills will improve as well - alongside connecting with folks here.

Here's a translator that many people here have experienced positive results with: DeepL

Hope it helps!

Back
Top Bottom