A 2020 VERSION OF THE PROTOCOLS – TRUE POLITICAL PONEROLOGY?

Speaking for myself, it is good you halted. IMHO, the psychopaths should do their own homework.

Ina, I do appreciate where you are coming from, but if Andrew Lobaczewski felt it necessary to look inside the shadow so as to throw light on Political Ponerology, and Laura abundantly the same, I feel duty bound to tread - even ineptly - in their giant footsteps. These words will not go away via wishful thinking - indeed they have spread virally in less than 100 years and knowledge is our only weapon against them. This small effort of mine is homework for humans - psychopaths can go to hell.

Ina, I do appreciate where you are coming from, but if Andrew Lobaczewski felt it necessary to look inside the shadow so as to throw light on Political Ponerology, and Laura abundantly the same, I feel duty bound to tread - even ineptly - in their giant footsteps. These words will not go away via wishful thinking - indeed they have spread virally in less than 100 years and knowledge is our only weapon against them. This small effort of mine is homework for humans - psychopaths can go to hell.
Then, maybe it would be useful to write something from the human perspective. Something that could be lessons learned or ‘Is That what You think Humans are all about?’ or any other variation on human development under specific hostile conditions. And perhaps instead of you alone laboring the task, everyone interested could contribute, thus, leaving our ‘print’ for those coming after us. Like a small signpost.
I am not saying it is not important what you want to do, but it breaks my heart to know that while you are suffering writing this stuff, many more will suffer reading it, and we might all remain in sufferance while still looking for the answers to how to overcome this terrible predicament.
Alternately, think about it this way. You are reading your 2020 Actualization in 2030. Are you happy about it?
Any weapon is effective if and only one can activate it.

Then, maybe it would be useful to write something from the human perspective. Something that could be lessons learned or ‘Is That what You think Humans are all about?’ or any other variation on human development under specific hostile conditions. And perhaps instead of you alone laboring the task, everyone interested could contribute, thus, leaving our ‘print’ for those coming after us. Like a small signpost.
I am not saying it is not important what you want to do, but it breaks my heart to know that while you are suffering writing this stuff, many more will suffer reading it, and we might all remain in sufferance while still looking for the answers to how to overcome this terrible predicament.
Alternately, think about it this way. You are reading your 2020 Actualization in 2030. Are you happy about it?

You can't write anything from the human perspective of psychopaths if you don't know their inner landscape. I spent well over ten years studying this issue and it is the ignorance of normal humans that makes them prey.

You can't write anything from the human perspective of psychopaths if you don't know their inner landscape. I spent well over ten years studying this issue and it is the ignorance of normal humans that makes them prey.
@Michael Barker-Caven,
In the light of Laura’s comments, both my replies are redundant.

Reactions: Pat
Enlightening topic. At home my father keeps a copy of the document, a small book. But seen in this context, with the correct words that really show the real essence behind. But with what we know (at least those of us who investigate the various issues of reality here in the forum) about the world today, I now see with an expanded perspective that this document is practically a manifesto of the center of non-being thought. And that at the level of the STS density that we occupy, we see how psychopaths simply follow the dictates of nature and the environment that saw them born. They are what they are and are in accordance with their environment. But one thing is certain, and that is that their way of revealing their nature in a document like this says something that they will surely never fully admit: Let me sleep, do not torment me with your LIFE. I want to sleep. From an expanded perspective, human beings do not let them sleep with our ethics, our morals, and our sense of transcendence.

It is all too easy to disassociate oneself from that which is the "dark" core of these writings, as it is with any similar texts, or contexts, in general. Because most often we are "programmed" to not touch this subject, thus not touching it in ourselves, and when not touching it in ourselves, we are also not touching it in society, and as a result we get a skewed perception of the universe. By doing that, one is in practice disassociating from the human perspective. And the human perspective is the perspective of the soul. To a soul everything is lessons. Everything. There is not one single bit in this incarnation which is not.

And to delve into, to learn, to acknowledge and feel the pain (or any emotion triggered!), at all times analysing that which is invoked in you and to put it into a proper context, a frame of reference, is all about the human perspective, and mustn't be avoided. If one cannot find the proper context, a valid frame of reference, this is the lesson. It's all about triggering inner knowledge. This is why it is said that knowledge protects. Because, if this shamanic process of making conscious that which is unconscious is avoided, one is giving in to the energy behind these writings, and subconsciously aligning to its hidden design. Then in practice you are avoiding the same in yourself (and in society etc), and the writings have then become the weapon it was designed to be, a device to make you avoid looking closer into yourself (and into society and the universe at large!), thus stalling the gaining of knowledge and the process of soul evolution.

The process of disarmament, "de-weaponising", is a process of revelation. To reveal one must expose. And to expose one must be honest, and this is honesty in its most "brutal" and naked form, which does not take any prisoners. This brings true knowledge, in which awareness is triggered, and awareness brings expansion of being.

When you have seen the man behind the curtain, and truly acknowledged there is indeed a man behind the curtain, you must stare him in his face and ask:

"Why are you standing behind the curtain? Why are you shy of showing yourself? What are you hiding from?"

But will you get a straight and trustworthy answer?

I mentioned the nature of the honesty of Service To Self in my previous post:

It is true that the mindset of a psychopath is that of "we psychopaths were born to rule in the end". Psychopaths also have this urge to be honest about their plans and misdeeds. This urge seems to stem from a need of ego to be recognised, and most probably, feared. That's all Service To Self cares for, the dependency on power, control and manipulation, in every way it knows how to. It cannot sustain its life force without this.

If Service To Others is using honesty as a natural means of expressing itself and being, completely without ulterior motives, Service To Self uses honesty as its natural means with a view to manipulate and invoke something which it chose by cherry picking its expression of honesty, in order to gain something from it.

I can add to this description in the quote, why writings such as these protocols may seem honest in their approach of telling it like it is, they most often hide the real agenda, which may be one much grimmer than the "honesty" visually given in the writings.

By telling the truth you may deliberately dodge telling the whole truth.

To be properly understood, Service To Self must be examined, and exposed, layer by layer, because of its deceptive and illusory nature, while Service To Others can be trusted to be what it claims to be, because what you see is what you get.

But how could you tell one from the other, if you haven't explored all sides of the matter...?

Even our "little" seemingly innocent discussion here, in this thread, in this forum, is an important contribution to the expansion of being in ourselves and thus the universe. Because everything counts, everything matters. Every little bit.

Every little helps! Nothing is done in vain.

Thank You! ❤️🕊

Well, I think it ought to be published as "Protocols of the Psychopaths."

Hi Laura. In a sense I'm publishing them here. Free and available to view (as you taught me - thank you eternally for your leadership on this). Do you have further thoughts on dissemination when completed? I had a plan for the next stage which was to create a timeline of how the protocols match what has happened in the past 100 years plus notes on specific points/patterns of thought... but a massive task and with time perhaps running out... ?

Also any quick thoughts on my suggestion that their release might have been the cause of the storm in secret societies turn of 20th century...? Not hung up on it but I would value your input if you have the time.

It is all too easy to disassociate oneself from that which is the "dark" core of these writings, as it is with any similar texts, or contexts, in general. Because most often we are "programmed" to not touch this subject, thus not touching it in ourselves, and when not touching it in ourselves, we are also not touching it in society, and as a result we get a skewed perception of the universe. By doing that, one is in practice disassociating from the human perspective. And the human perspective is the perspective of the soul. To a soul everything is lessons. Everything. There is not one single bit in this incarnation which is not.
The process of disarmament, "de-weaponising", is a process of revelation. To reveal one must expose. And to expose one must be honest, and this is honesty in its most "brutal" and naked form, which does not take any prisoners. This brings true knowledge, in which awareness is triggered, and awareness brings expansion of being.

When you have seen the man behind the curtain, and truly acknowledged there is indeed a man behind the curtain, you must stare him in his face and ask:

"Why are you standing behind the curtain? Why are you shy of showing yourself? What are you hiding from?"

But will you get a straight and trustworthy answer?
I can add to this description in the quote, why writings such as these protocols may seem honest in their approach of telling it like it is, they most often hide the real agenda, which may be one much grimmer than the "honesty" visually given in the writings.

By telling the truth you may deliberately dodge telling the whole truth.
To be properly understood, Service To Self must be examined, and exposed, layer by layer, because of its deceptive and illusory nature, while Service To Others can be trusted to be what it claims to be, because what you see is what you get.
Even our "little" seemingly innocent discussion here, in this thread, in this forum, is an important contribution to the expansion of being in ourselves and thus the universe. Because everything counts, everything matters. Every little bit.

I could have quoted much more from your posts Chrístofir, thank you so much 🕊🌞🌸 you have given me strength and determination to plough on even if on my own.

I couldn't agree more with you about DECEPTION. In fact yes, these protocols are nothing but layer upon layer of the same - they feel like a monstrously dark form of the C's communication (there is something clearly 'channeled' about them). They are real and false, truthful and deceitful - and filled with symbolic undertones. I have tried to incorporate that wherever possible but I confess, given the urgency of our time, its as much for now to just try and make them semi-legible and therefore please excuse if in so doing some of those trickster elements get lost.

A book I mentioned in the virus thread - The Trickster and the Paranormal by psi reseracher George P. Hansen is so helpful because it shows in multiple ways that all human life, all human action, all thought, all language, etc is shaped by boundaries, and that this is a deliberate and deep, deep set of programming. When you dare to cross over into the liminal spaces between anything, things start to heat up in your life until eventually all hell breaks out and most are quickly repelled - or the further in one dares to travel, the more vulnerable to being 'tricked' they become, and most end up as dead 'knights' lost and buried on the heath. Its a real 'power' and it kicks in at every level of bleed through - and it contains many layers of masking, subterfuge, mind games, counter reactions, etc - that keep you from actually seeing that figure behind the curtain and at the same time effectively smashing your life up!

Laura's life story is a perfect example of this - all the things that were attracted into her life and often came close to destroying/crushing her - she has survived to tell the tale (thank God) but she above all has come face to face with these responsive counter blasts. Thankfully she had some protection and then eventually this group to support her energy - but how many throughout history have simply been devoured by daring to enter the playground of the 'trickster'.

Last edited:
Has as anyone seen this, haven’t had chance to fact check it, if true something is definitely upView attachment 34388

Yes indeed Deckard. Niall and others posted this kind of material on the virus thread as well. Part of the underlying pattern I think of what this first phase in the possible end game is about. Too many rats leaving too many sinking ships at the same time for it to be uncoordinated or a case of them simply all reading the writing on the wall at the same time. CEOs obviously steer the ship plus have the highest of all political contacts into the power system. Feels more like field officers uniformly following a single command - leaving many key pillars of the international economic system leaderless and adrift all at the same time. Captain nolonger on deck as the iceberg hove into view!

I thought I would post the following from Chapter 5 of Jordan Peterson's MAPS OF MEANING.

As we know, Peterson has struggled with the true meaning of evil - perhaps only getting so far with even his brave work on psychopaths yet to fully inform his wider view (I feel he is at times still too much blinded by the left/right false paradigm... ) Having said that he has done wonderful work on bringing mythic shapes and modern psychological understanding into relationship with each other:

This chapter deals with what he calls the Hostile Brothers, and he rightfully draws the story back to the story of Osiris and Set - possibly the oldest extant tail of STS vs STO.

Here's how he opens the chapter.

p306
THE HOSTILE BROTHERS

Archetypes of Response to the Unknown

The contamination of anomaly with the threat of death, attendant on the development of self-consciousness, amplifies the valence of the unknown to a virtually unbearable point.

This unbearable amplification has motivated the development of two transpersonal patterns of behaviour and schemas of representation, constituting the individual as such, embodied in mythology as the “hostile brothers.”

One of these “hostile brothers” or “eternal Sons of God” is the mythological hero. He faces the unknown with the presumption of its benevolence - with the (unprovable) attitude that confrontation with the unknown will bring renewal and redemption. He enters, voluntarily, into creative “union with the Great Mother,” builds or regenerates society, and brings peace to a warring world.

The other “son of God” is the eternal adversary. This “spirit of unbridled rationality,” horrified by its limited apprehension of the conditions of existence, shrinks from contact with everything he does not understand. This shrinking weakens his personality, no longer nourished by the “water of life,” and makes him rigid and authoritarian, as he clings desperately to the familiar, “rational,” and stable. Every deceitful retreat increases his fear; every new “protective law” increases his frustration, boredom and contempt for life. His weakness, in combination with his neurotic suffering, engenders resentment and hatred for existence itself.

The personality of this adversary comes in two forms, so to speak - although these two forms are inseparably linked. The fascist sacrifices his soul, which would enable him to confront change on his own, to the group, which promises to protect him from everything unknown. The decadent, by contrast, refuses to join the social world, and clings rigidly to his own ideas - merely because he is too undisciplined to serve as an apprentice. The fascist wants to crush everything different, and then everything; the decadent immolates himself, and builds the fascist from his ashes. The bloody excesses of the twentieth century, manifest most evidently in the culture of the concentration camp, stand as testimony to the desires of the adversary and as monument to his power.

The pitfalls of fascism and decadence may be avoided through identification with the hero, the true individual. The hero organizes the demands of social being and the responsibilities of his own soul into a coherent, hierarchically arranged unit. He stands on the border between order and chaos, and serves the group as creator and agent of renewal. The hero’s voluntary contact with the unknown transforms it into something benevolent - into the eternal source, in fact, of strength and ability. Development of such strength - attendant upon faith in the conditions of experience - enables him to stand outside the group, when necessary, and to use it as a tool, rather than as armour. The hero rejects identification with the group as the ideal of life, preferring to follow the dictates of his conscience and his heart. His identification with meaning - and his refusal to sacrifice meaning for security - renders existence acceptable, despite its tragedy.

I thought this a valuable framing for those who wish to see a way of framing the human in perspective of the psychopath (though I don't necessarily think that Peterson is knowingly and only speaking about Psychopaths in his other "son of God" - though he is! This of course includes all authoritarian types or those whose STS frequency is rising.

These 'sacred' TWINS can be found in so much of mythology. Of note concerning our journey through the modern age (circa. 1550-2020) to where we are now, right at the break out point sits 'Shake-speare' (Apollo's spear shaker!), to my mind the greatest shaman our Western world has produced (before Laura!). I won't go into it here but his work - when viewed with a discerning eye - is a formulated, magical counter spell to what he knew was the dark energy building up at that time to kick this whole horror story off. His plays were formulated to send out refuting information into the collective consciousness to stop it falling into the trap being set for it - the fact he failed is for another day. Anyway, among other very ancient myths that he used as his prima materia , the myth of Osiris and Set/the Hostile brothers was absolutely central and runs right through from the first work right up to and including The Tempest (wher he tries to map out the 'scientific' informational solution - the active, all inclusive equation). So what I'm saying is this knowledge goes deep and its pivotal to the solution. Another day's work.

I am now going to post the next 5 Protocols (6-10).

This time I have highlighted some phrases that struck me of particular interest to me today. Others reading here will no doubt draw their own conclusions or spot other things worth considering. I will go back over previous 1-5 and pick the same out in a further post to come.

NO.ORIGINAL TRANSMODERNIZED VERSION – M B-C (2020)
6PROTOCOL No. 1
1. We are close to securing wide ranging monopolies on the resources of the world delivering into our hands unlimited financial resources, which will so entangle the financial means of the human population that when we crash the system it will instantly take them and their nation states under in one fell swoop.
2. The economists among you will readily be able to recognize the significance of this dual action intent!
3. We must ensure that throughout the world it is understood that only those who willingly agree to the protection and patronage of a single world government will henceforth prosper.
5. The human aristocracy is a spent political force, so we can ignore it. However their ownership of land is still a potential impediment as this has the capability to make them self-sufficient and somewhat immune to our tactics. It is vital therefore that we dispossess them of their land. We can achieve this by ever increasing property taxes and by loading them with debt in place of landed security. These measures will keep them in check and bring them in line
WE SHALL ENSLAVE GENTILESWE SHALL ENSLAVE ALL THE HUMAN POPULATION
5. In truth human aristocracy, being used to a lifestyle of luxury, will be incapable of long withstanding enforced penury and will wither away with little effort.
6. Whilst at all times supporting the rising per-eminence of trade and industry, we must simultaneously encourage the widespread dissemination of financial speculation as a counterweight. Without this vital corrective, industry may prosper on its own terms and encourage the accumulation in private hands of genuine capital with the potential to restore heath to the agricultural sector by liberating the farming class from increasing indebtedness. What we seek is that commerce should drain labour and financial health from land based capital, facilitating a huge wealth transfer into our hands that will see the entire human race become our dependent debtors. This will equally ensure total servitude before us if for no other reason than this dependency will seem to be the only guarantor of the species survival.
7. To complete the destruction of genuinely productive industry we will link the widespread availability of financial speculation with the greed and insatiable yearning for luxury goods that we have made so eponymous. WE SHALL RAISE PRICES AT THE SAME TIME WE RAISE WAGES - ESPECIALLY HOUSING, FOOD AND ENERGY - BLAMING THE NEED TO INVEST IN BETTER QUALITY INFRASTRUCTURE TO KEEP UP WITH DEMAND; WE SHALL MAKE EXCESS ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION WIDESPREAD AND ENCOURAGE PERVERTED LIFE STYLES WHICH WILL HAVE IMPACT ON OUTPUT AND EFFICIENCY: WE WILL SIDE WITH THESE DEBAUCHED AND ENVIOUS WORKERS TO ERASE FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH ALL THE INFORMED HUMANS WHO MIGHT STAND AGAINST THIS POLICY.
8. IN ORDER THAT THE MASS OF HUMANITY DOES NOT GRASP OUR DARKER INTENT BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE, WE SHALL CONVINCE THEM WE ARE THE AVOWED ALLY OF THE WORKING CLASSES AND VIA CONTINUAL PROPAGANDA NORMALIZE THE IDEA THAT OUR ECONOMIC THEORIES AND POLICIES ARE BASED ON SOUND AND VALID PRINCIPLES.

NO.ORIGINAL TRANSMODERNIZED VERSION – M B-C (2020)
7PROTOCOL No. 7
1. The escalation of weapons production and the expansion of police forces are also essential for the above plans to come to fruition. What we seek is that below us psychopaths and a bare handful of affluent authoritarian followers (upheld by heavily armed military and police forces) there is nothing but a writhing mass of the poor.
2. We will create total discord and animosity throughout Europe and via its international associations on to the rest of the world. This will

(1) allow us to keep all countries in check for they will otherwise fear our undoubted ability at a moments notice to bring disorder and chaos to their streets and

(2) enable us to entangle every national office in any country anywhere at any time by means of our multiple political and economic treaties and loan obligations. In order to succeed in this we must ensure that all international negotiations and agreements entered into are thoroughly compromised whilst at all times appearing to comply with the norms of diplomatic etiquette. In this way the brain washed humans who always take on face value what they see and hear will know nothing of our real practise and purpose and continuing to believe our proposals are for the greater good.
UNIVERSAL WAR
NEVER ENDING STATE OF WAR
3. Any form of national opposition must be faced down by igniting war with their neighbours, and should multiple states band together against us, be prepared to unleash total universal war.
4. Secrecy is our political watchword; our deeds and words should never be in line with the norms of diplomacy.
5. Under the duress of public opinion we must oblige human governments to only take such action as further our broadly devised plan, fermented to do so by the unwavering power of the media WHICH WITH FEW UNIMPORTANT EXCEPTIONS, IS ALREADY ENTIRELY UNDER OUR CONTROL.

In summary, once one European government has learned to its detriment how our command of terrorism can bring them to their knees, all others will fear our capacity to bring down fire and brimstone upon them from all quarters of the world be it from the US, China or Japan.

Back
Top Bottom