Trump Assassination of Iranian General Soleimani - IRGC Counterstrike

As i can see there are at least 2 possible scenarious.
The plane was hacked and its path changed.
The air defense system was hacked and plane was shot. Iranian authorities claim responsibility because admitting that their systems were hacked will make a lot of problems for their army. Better to admit mistake than to admit that army system was hacked.
And there is still possibility that it was a mistake but i have a big doubt about that
Just my thoughts about this.

As i can see there are at least 2 possible scenarious.
The plane was hacked and its path changed.
The air defense system was hacked and plane was shot. Iranian authorities claim responsibility because admitting that their systems were hacked will make a lot of problems for their army. Better to admit mistake than to admit that army system was hacked.
And there is still possibility that it was a mistake but i have a big doubt about that
Just my thoughts about this.

If we're going with something other than the official story, then I think the theory that the plane was hacked and turned back towards the airport, and as a result was shot down, is reasonable. That would allow for Iran's admission being honest AND the plane being messed with.

I wonder if it's possible to know if and when communication with the tower ceased. How long before the missile and crash.

According to this aerial view the Ukrainian aircraft must have veered off course pretty much.

Either the plane was in trouble and the pilot was trying to make a U-turn or there was a technical glitch that directed the aircraft off course - in the general direction of the anti-aircraft battery.

I can hardly imagine that the Iranians would allow foreign intelligence to manipulate airliners at Imam Khomeini airport, but the B-737 might have arrived at Tehran from Kiev where maintenance and security could be much more generous...

kat23.png

What does "flight data ends" mean in the above?

I still feel something 'fishy' is going on here. And, I'm really sad that Americans so readily believe 'stuff' from mainstream media, which is essentially nothing but propaganda. In addition, they have nothing but lies and pomposity from politicians. It's pretty awful.

I insist on the fact that Justin and many other countries said that Iran made a MISTAKE. This is very strange. And vue the road that the airplane took, changing brusquely, maybe the airplane was controlled. And Justin, the parrot, said, as someone else said here, what he has been told to say because they knew that finally Iran has to admit the error and the MISTAKE. But I doubt there was a mistake. Iran has suffered an airplane accident by not a mistake at all by USA in 1988. They know what it is an airplane that receive a missile. I mean they know in their guts. They are, as Pepe Escobar said, a civilised country and very proud of their people and their system, their army, etc. They are, in a word, professionals. All the propaganda is telling the contrary. If we read things about Iran during their war against Irak, we can see how vigilant they were when launching bombs. It is a country that suffered enormously from this terrible war that last 8 years. The Iranians are totally different from what they try to tell us. So I think the error, the mistake was from the airplane. Something happened that the airplane went near the army base. I see a complot here. And I am very sad. Sad for the victims and very sad for Iran and Iranians. Extremely sad in fact I am. This is a double tragedy.

My understanding is that "flight data ends" means the aircraft disappearing from the radar screen.
That was supposed to be "shortly after 6 p.m."

There is a remark below the chart:
Indicative route from previous flight shown

They seem to have taken the coordinates of Flight 752 from the day before (Jan 7) and have indicated where it must have been around "shortly after 6 p.m."

We know that Flight 752 must have definitely been somewhere else on that fatal night on Jan 8 or it wouldn't have made it to the place of its downing.

But does "flight data ends" signify the point in time when the aircraft was shot down, or was an interruption due to mechanical/electronical failure? Or does it mean that the transponder was turned off?

Also, have we gotten to the point where false flags are no longer working because enough people have wised up to that tactic and/or the internet immediately exposes the fraud? That leaves Plan B - assassination:
And now, it's become obvious there's a Plan C - or the third arrow in the quiver - crashing planes!

But now that Iran took responsibility -whether or not there was some foul play to make this event more likely to happen (which I suspect there was) -, it can't be anymore used as a similar weapon against Iran, as MH17 has been used against Russia.
The situation somehow strongly seems to echo the downing of the russian military plane over Syria by Syrian air defense a while ago,
the comercial airplane shot down by an American missile in 1988, the 655 Iran Air where 290 people died.
Some years ago Ukraine shot down a Russian passenger plane and before that the US show down an Iranian airliner.
I have to think Russia knows what really happended in this latest incident.
I was also really surprised by the announcement of Iran. With that, it must have been done in a way that the evidence is too hard to deny for Iran and that they only could admit it? Or is there another plan behind it? It will be interesting to see in the next days how things further develop and it would be great to hear more about it from the Russian side.
At least we're not being subjected to this absurb explanation for the crash:
The NTSB found that the probable cause of the crash of TWA Flight 800 was an explosion of flammable fuel/air vapors in a fuel tank, most likely from a short-circuit. Conspiracy theories say the crash was due to a U.S. Navy missile test gone awry, a terrorist missile strike, or an on-board bomb.

I can hardly imagine that the Iranians would allow foreign intelligence to manipulate airliners at Imam Khomeini airport, but the B-737 might have arrived at Tehran from Kiev where maintenance and security could be much more generous...

That's an interesting statement? So far, the discussion on this plane accident has mainly focused on - that this "Kiev-bound Ukraine International Airlines Boeing 737-800 crashed shortly after takeoff from Tehran, Iran, early Wednesday morning (6 A.M.), killing all 176 passengers and nine crew members on board" and it's possible flight pattern and what caused the crash. It might be wise to step back and also look at where the plane was prior to coming to Tehran?

I remember awhile back, when Poroshenko was still President, something about Israeli Security Services handling Civilian airport security in Ukraine. I'm unable to locate that information on the web, might have to do a deeper search but when I typed in "Ukraine International Airlines security" this was the top link - looks like you can book flights from this site.

Tel Aviv Office – Ukraine International Airlines (UIA ...
worldwide-offices

Training center – Ukraine International Airlines (UIA) (Israel)

In this article below, it states, "that the pilot of the doomed vehicle courageously steered it out of the way of a residential area and towards a soccer field, crashing onto it and subsequently into a canal." Question is, "If the plane was hit with a missile, could the Pilot still steer it (some reports state in a "U" turn back towards the airport) before crashing in a ball of flame?"

This plane crash comes on the heels of the assassination in Iraq. I think, there is little doubt that Netanyahu (Mossad-CIA) might be behind both of these incidences? Plus, they both happened near airports. There is probably many ways of looking at this plane crash, one might be ... if Netanyahu can assassinate a top Iranian General in Iraq - he can penetrate Iran and assassinate a President, as well. This plane incident, as tragic as it is, may be a warning and shot across the bow to Iran?

Questions Surround Mysterious Plane Crash in Iran That Left 176 Dead
A Kiev-bound Ukraine International Airlines Boeing 737-800 crashed shortly after takeoff from Tehran, Iran, early Wednesday morning, killing all 176 passengers and nine crew members on board. The head of the Red Crescent told Iranian news agency ISNA that it was “obviously impossible” that any passengers on flight PS-752 survived. A witness to the incident claimed that the pilot of the doomed vehicle courageously steered it out of the way of a residential area and towards a soccer field, crashing onto it and subsequently into a canal. Ukraine International Airlines said that the aircraft disappeared from radar screens a few minutes after takeoff. The winter’s light brought with it sobering images of the wreckage.

The flight appeared to be gaining altitude (as normal?) until it suddenly stops, having reduced in speed by one knot before data stopped. 8:30 PM - 7 Jan 2020

American Officials Say Intelligence Points To Iran Shooting Down Ukrainian Airliner (Updated)
January 9, 2020 - Officials have already categorically denied that it shot down the aircraft, highlighting the large number of Iranians onboard and describing reports of a shoot down as "psychological warfare." Outlets in Iran were first to report the crash and almost immediately stated that a "technical fault" was responsible.

Iranian officials have also since said that the aircraft appeared to turn back toward the airport in Tehran before plummeting into the ground and that air traffic controllers never received a distress call. Iran has reportedly recovered the black boxes from the aircraft, but says that they are damaged.

UPDATE: 1:25PM EST—

President Donald Trump has not confirmed the reports that U.S. intelligence points to Iran shooting down the Ukrainian airliner, but has now told reporters that it was flying through a "rough neighborhood" and "I have a feeling that...something very terrible happened."

UPDATE: 2:25PM EST—
An video has emerged on social media purporting to show an Iranian surface-to-air missile impacting flight PS752, but there has been no verification of its authenticity as of yet.

UPDATE: 8:10PM EST

There are also unconfirmed reports that Iran may have cleared the crash site and bulldozed the remains of the wreckage into a single large pile, which, deliberately or not, could have compromised physical evidence that the aircraft was shot down.

UPDATE: 1/10/2020—
More reports have emerged that the crash site has been virtually cleared, rather than cordoned off and preserved for a deep forensic investigation,
and that there is no security in place to prevent scavengers or anyone else from removing potential evidence of what happened to flight PS752.

A Dubious Official Story Masks the True Motives Behind the Soleimani Assassination
A Dubious Official Story Masks the True Motives Behind the Soleimani Assassination

January 3, 2020 - BAGHDAD — The recent assassination of Iran’s most popular and well-known general, Qassem Soleimani, has stoked fears that a new war pitting the U.S. and its allies against Iran could soon become a devastating and deadly reality. The airstrike that killed Soleimani, conducted by the U.S. in Baghdad, was conducted without the authorization or even prior notification of the U.S. Congress and without the approval of Iraq’s government or military, making the attack flagrantly illegal on multiple levels. The attack also killed Iraqi militia commander Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, who was an advisor to Soleimani.

Notably, the assassination of Soleimani comes just a few months after an alleged Israeli attempt to kill the Iranian general failed
and amid a well-documented and decades-long push by U.S. neoconservatives and Israeli officials for a U.S.-led war with Iran.

[...] Israel may have planned to assassinate the general as a means of provoking war with Iran, which Netanyahu was actively promoting last February. At the time, Newsweek reported that “Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has expressed his desire to go to war with Iran, and said he was meeting with dozens of foreign envoys, including those from the Arab world, in order to push the initiative forward.” Yet, with Israel’s closest ally having done the deed, Israel has kept relatively quiet about the incident, though Iranian officials have claimed that the assassination of Soleimani was jointly conducted by the U.S. and Israel.

Israel’s Fingerprints Are All Over the Assassination of Qasem Soleimani
Israel’s Fingerprints Are All Over the Assassination of Qasem Soleimani

January 6, 2020 - Although there has been no official confirmation or denial of the Israeli role in the US operation, it is only logical to assume indirect or even direct Israeli involvement in the assassination.

Over the last few months, the possibility of a war against Iran has once more gained momentum, topping the agenda of Israel’s foreign policy makers. Politically beleaguered Netanyahu has repeatedly and tirelessly asked his friends in Washington to increase pressure on Teheran.

Moreover, the fingerprints of the Israeli intelligence, the Mossad, are unmistakably present in the assassination. It is plausible that the attack at Soleimani’s convoy near the Baghdad International airport was a joint CIA-Mossad operation.

It is well-known that Israel has more experience in targeted assassinations in the region than all Middle Eastern countries combined.

It is no secret that Israel is itching for a war against Iran. Yet all of Tel Aviv’s efforts have failed to bring about US-led war similar to the Iraq invasion in 2003. The most that Netanyahu could achieve in terms of US support in that regard was a decision by the Trump administration to renege on the US commitment to the international community by withdrawing from the Iran Nuclear Treaty in May 2018.

That coveted Israeli war seemed assured when Iran, after various provocations and the slapping by Washington of yet more sanctions, shot down a US unmanned aerial vehicle that, as Iran maintained, violated the country’s airspace, on June 20, 2019.

Even then, the US response fell short of achieving the all-out war that Netanyahu has been so frantically seeking.

But much has happened since then, including a repeat of Netanyahu’s failure to win a decisive election, thus securing another term in office, compounding the Israeli Prime Minister’s fully justified fear that he could eventually find himself behind bars for operating a massive racket of bribes and misuse of power.

Iran will certainly respond, not only against American targets but Israeli targets as well, for Teheran is convinced that Israel has played a major role in the operation.

Since the data comes from "flightradar24.com", this must refer to the ADS-B beacons that every plane is sending out every second, containing position data, altitude and so on. Everyone can receive those beacons. The way flightradar24 and similar sites work is that there is a network of hobbyists all over the world who receive these beacons (cheaply done with a raspberry pi for example) and automatically relay them to flightradar via internet. The site can then plot the data on a map.

If the ADS-B transmission ends, this means that either it got switched off in the plane somehow, or the transmitter/system is destroyed. I guess you could also jam it somehow, but this probably would affect many more planes in the region. At least that's how I understand it.

There's also the possibility to send out fake beacons - this from wikipedia should be kept in mind:

A security researcher claimed in 2012 that ADS-B has no defence against being interfered with via spoofed ADS-B messages because they were neither encrypted nor authenticated.[22] The FAA responded to this criticism saying that they were aware of the issues and risks but were unable to disclose how they are mitigated as that is classified. A possible mitigation is multilateration to verify that the claimed position is close to the position from which the message was broadcast. Here the timing of received messages is compared to establish distances from the antenna to the plane.[23]

The lack of any authentication within the standard makes it mandatory to validate any received data by use of the primary radar. Because the content of ADS-B messages is not encrypted, it may be read by anybody.[24]

One interesting news bit that I think wasn't touched upon in detail was the claim of the Iranians at the beginning that the flight recorder/black box was severely damaged, so much so that retrieving information from it was apparently either very difficult or impossible. If that claim was true, the question naturally arises why and how it got damaged in that way. As far as I know, it is pretty difficult to destroy a black box in such a way, since they are built to withstand very heavy forces. Has anyone followed up on that?

The repercussions of the assassination of General Qasem Soleimani
Premiered Jan 10, 2020 Syriana Analysis

As i can see there are at least 2 possible scenarious.The plane was hacked and its path changed.

Here's a tweet that speculates to a possible hack.

Line-1
Commander of Iranian Revolutionary Defense Corps misidentifies cruise missile as responsible for shooting down passenger aircraft https://afpbb.com/articles/-/3263122?cx_part=latest The U.S. military launched a cyber attack on the Russian-made S-300 general-purpose missile system, Iran's air defense system, and mistaken it for a cruise missile. Probably there is a trick that misleads the downed B737.
Line -2
The U.S. military may have a way to turn off the U.S.-made B737 commercial aircraft identification signal transmitter. If a commercial aircraft approaching Tehran Airport does not emit an identification signal, it is determined by the S-300 system to be an enemy cruise missile. It is common sense to use all means of cyber warfare.

It is possible. Why were there multiple aircraft flying on the day, but this was the only one, why there were no Americans on board, why Ukraine and why Canada.

Back
Top Bottom