From Scottie's Tech.info: These Q-Link things actually work?!

I think the point of those devices is offering protection in an EMF heavy environment so it shouldn't be necessary to remove sources of EMF in order to notice any difference. In an environment with little EMF, no wifi or cell phones there wouldn't be that much need for Q-Link anyway.

That's what I meant, that if you live in an environnement with little EMF, it could explain why you don't notice any difference with this device.

But, because of the langage barrier, I'm not sure I really understood what you said too ! :headbash:
:-P

That's what I meant, that if you live in an environnement with little EMF, it could explain why you don't notice any difference with this device.

But, because of the langage barrier, I'm not sure I really understood what you said too ! :headbash:
:-P

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding then! Now that you explained it I can see how you meant to say that maybe Gandalf has already reduced sources of EMF - hence no noticeable difference. Sorry for the confusion Maat :-)

According to the Official Q-Link WooWoo, it doesn't actually protect the wearer from EMF sources.

It's supposed to just reinforce your natural "EM profile" or frequencies or something, which CAN help strengthen you against the effects of EMF (and other stuff).

So, ya know... Whatever, man!

:guru: :wizard: 🦄

Of course, depending on what exactly it does and how it works (if it works physically), then that might mean that if you have wonky EM emissions due to... whatever... then wouldn't it just resonate with that and send it back?

Like: Let's say it's supposed to resonate with some EM field at frequency X, amplify it, and radiate it back into your body.

Normally, that might strengthen you. But what if something is wonky, and your Frequency X is a sawtooth wave instead of a sine wave?

Maybe that might cause it to enhance the bad waveform at a "good" frequency... Causing you to explode or something.

I dunno, I'm just throwing crazy ideas out there.

I'm still using mine, and like Trump and McDonalds, "I'm lovin' it!"

I've just listened to Scotties video and started to read the comments here but wanted to comment now before finishing the reading.

For years now I've been very attracted to copper. I love the color for one and it has a certain "softness" to it I like. I've been using a pendulum for 13 years and one of my favorites was copper plated. I noticed it being more receptive to me and my questions. The copper wore off after awhile and I no longer felt that connection. Now my best pendulum is made of solid brass which works well for me. I've used pendulums made of crystal and other stones but, for me, they aren't nearly as receptive as the metal ones.

I'd like to wear copper jewelry but it tarnishes so quickly, which I don't like.

The QLink has the copper wire which has caught my interest here. I'm inspired to see what I can find on the properties of copper and why I favor it as I do. Maybe I need more copper in my diet? I read that placing a copper wire around the bed frame will help with something....sorry its been a long time since reading that and can't say why at this point, grounding maybe.

There is a netting you can buy that reduces or eliminates EMF around the bed, apparently. I looked into this a few years ago. Here's is the site about that and other info on EMF exposure. EMF Bed Faraday Canopy Shields - Do They Really Work?
I'm also quite inspired to look into getting more silk clothing of various sorts. Thanks, SO Inspiring!!!!

Regarding turning the pendant around, I've had mine for maybe two months now, and have worn it both ways, and at night also, but noticed no difference whether I wear it or not. I also feel a little envious of those who have experienced positive things cause sometimes I feel like I've wasted $100 bucks. ;-)

There is a netting you can buy that reduces or eliminates EMF around the bed, apparently. I looked into this a few years ago. Here's is the site about that and other info on EMF exposure. EMF Bed Faraday Canopy Shields - Do They Really Work?
I'm also quite inspired to look into getting more silk clothing of various sorts. Thanks, SO Inspiring!!!!

That's highly interesting. Maybe I could use two or three of these canopies and drape the whole room?

By the way, I'm using a tussah silk blanket for many years.

Regarding turning the pendant around, I've had mine for maybe two months now, and have worn it both ways, and at night also, but noticed no difference whether I wear it or not. I also feel a little envious of those who have experienced positive things cause sometimes I feel like I've wasted $100 bucks. ;-)

You could look on the bright side of it, i.e. you are so stupendous and/or your genes are so resilient you do not need an armour. Besides that, maybe to experience positive things you need firstly to experience bad/nasty things, which I do not recommend you, just to check the Q-Link "magic". In any case, if I may, I would suggest you keep it just in case, either it can come you handy in the future or at present it can help someone in your closest circle, fwiw.

I've just finished the tread, so inspiring! I'll look into getting one, maybe another sale will come up. I did a search on what is actually in the pendant to get an idea of how it may work, but as others have said, its rather vague. I did find this:

What's inside my QLink Pendant?

There are three key hardware components inside your QLink Pendant:

• The Resonating Cell
The Resonating Cell is the size of a watch battery, and is made of a unique combination of crystalline elements. In a gentle and subtle mode, it vibrates when placed on or near a person's body.
  • The Tuning Board
The 14 karat gold-plated Tuning Board ensures that The Resonating Cell permanently vibrates in the right frequency range. The Tuning Board keeps your QLink 'in tune' so it never needs adjusting.
  • The Amplifying Coil
The Amplifying Coil is 75 feet of copper wire wound into a one inch diameter "speaker-coil". It amplifies the QLink's micro-vibrational field so it surrounds the entire body.

So there is copper and gold! I guess the question is, what is the crystalline element, crushed quartz? I'd like to look into the properties of copper further, perhaps there are clues in myths or alchemical texts.
This is interesting:
I found some interesting info about copper in sessions. Perhaps this Q-Link thing is some kind of 4D technology?
Laura said:
Q: What group mined the copper in northern Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Michigan, like in Isle Royale?
A: Aryans.
Q: What did they want the copper for?
A: Weapons.
Q: Wouldn't iron make better weapons?
A: Not in 4th density.
Laura said:
Q: (L) What sort of 4th density weapons was copper used for?
A: Mostly conduction of EM energies.
Hmm, 3D Aryans fighting 4D enemies??? How does this work?
I mentioned in my last post:
Now my best pendulum is made of solid brass which works well for me.
I just discovered, brass is a combination of copper and zinc so the copper is still there doing its thing. Copper has become something of an interesting mystery for me now. :wizard:

Well, same feeling but as they say, learning is fun. However, I have been experimenting something else for the last week(don't wear the pendant anymore) and so far, this little pendant is doing a great job. I will give more info later on if the results are still there.

This is interesting:

Hmm, 3D Aryans fighting 4D enemies??? How does this work?

My understanding is that it must have been "4-D Aryans" using copper for 4-D weaponry.

Incidentally, there seems to be a resemblance between "Aryan" and "Orion"...

Could it be that the Kantekkians who are said to be mostly of "unblemished Orion stock" identified themselves as "Orions"/"Aryans"?

I stopped wearing the pendant for the last week, and I felt better emotionally. The first day I still had the depression, but I realized that I also had the same focus that I had with pendant. But after some time the depression faded away, and my mind became less focused, but still better than before. So I guess that I can consider this device as some kind of brain training, like neurofeedback. But I must make a plan for using it, because I cannot wear it 24/7. Last night I put it on when I went to bed and I woke up shortly after with some nightmare. I took it off and slept afterwards without nightmares.

My understanding is that it must have been "4-D Aryans" using copper for 4-D weaponry.

Incidentally, there seems to be a resemblance between "Aryan" and "Orion"...

Could it be that the Kantekkians who are said to be mostly of "unblemished Orion stock" identified themselves as "Orions"/"Aryans"?

Maybe not 4D Aryans but 3D Aryans/Aryan stock were doing the mining for copper. I suppose it could have been a combination of both 3D and 4D too. This is not directly related to this thread but I think it is interesting to review.

Session 7 October 1995:
Q: (L) I have thought about my question from the last session and I want to ask it this way: You have said that Hitler received instructions from higher density beings about creating a 'Master Race.' Why were the Aryan genetic types seen to be more desirable for creation of this Germanic 'master race?'

A: Both similarity and ancestral link most unblemished from Orion 3rd and 4th density stock.

Q: (L) So they were essentially trying to breed a group of people like themselves?

A: Yes.

Q: Didn’t it occur to them that they could do this more easily?

A: Not point. How would you suggest creation?

Q: (L) Okay. They were preparing this breeding ground, so to speak. Obviously this was for the introduction of some other genetic strain. What was this?

A: Nephalim.

Q: (L) Well, if the Nephilim are coming in ships, 36 million of them, why bother to create half-breeds here?

A: Yes, but having an "advance party" makes 3rd density conquest much easier.

Q: (L) So, this Master Race was supposed to get everything ready...

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Okay, what is it about the Semitic genes that was considered to be so undesirable in the creation of this 'Master Race?'

A: Would blemish genetic characteristics inclined to ruthlessness and domination.

Q: (L) So, you are saying that there is something, some genetic tendency or set of genes in the Semitic type that would counteract this?

A: Close.

Q: (L) But isn't the nature of a person determined by their soul and not the physical body?

A: Partially, remember, aural profile and karmic reference merges with physical structure.

Q: (L) So you are saying that particular genetic conditions are a physical reflection of a spiritual orientation? That the soul must match itself to the genetics, even if only in potential?

A: Yes, precisely.

Q: (L) So a person's potential for spiritual advancement or unfoldment is, to a great extent, dependent upon their genes?

A: Natural process marries with systematic construct when present.

Q: (L) Well, if that is the case, and the aliens are abducting people and altering their genes, can they not alter the genes so that higher level souls simply cannot come in?

A: Not incarnative process, natural biological processes. Incarnative involves strictly ethereal at 5th density and lower, and thus is enveloped in triple cycle "veil" of transfer which is impregnable ay any means. However, any and all 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th processes can be manipulated at will and to any degree if technology is sufficient.

I hadn't really thought about 4th density "stock" but apparently the Cs look at them that way.

Back
Top Bottom