The New History of Mankind: Who Are we? What are we? How did we get here?

This book might be something special when you think about the price being higher than most. Laura is a super sleuth on the trail of discovery I think.

I looked up the national library here in Aus to see if I could get a copy out and it's a part of their 'special collections' meaning that you can only read it onsite - you can't borrow it.

I've got a clean PDF of "World's Myths" that Ark put on yandex so y'all can write me for the link.

I would need a good, clean scan of "Plato..." to do the same.

Whoever undertakes to scan this last one, please be careful and make it good. There's lots of cool images but they are in sepia tone. Probably best to do a color scan or experiment to see what produces the most readable version.

I'd be wary of those sites. There's tons of similar ones and are pretty much scam websites.

An sincere apology - is in order!

I generally go to the "academia.edu" site to see if they have any pre-reviews or essays on a book or author I'm interesting in. Here's one for a general review (no download) - prior to acquiring the book. There's no entries for the other two books Laura suggested.

Review of Witzel - The Origins of the World's Mythologies (2013)_

From Yahweh to Zion by Laurent Guyenot

The Unz Review site features a "Laurent Guyenot archive" which posts long descriptive articles by the author. This is the July 8, 2019 entry:
The Arabian Cradle of Zion

Laurent Guyénot Archive Select Year/MonthAll Years = 8 ItemsDecade 2010s = 8 Items Year 2019 = 5 Items February 2019 = 1 Item April 2019 = 1 Item May 2019 = 1 Item June 2019 = 1 Item July 2019 = 1 Item Current Item Year 2018 = 3 Items--- July 2019 = 1 Item Current Item June 2019 = 1 Item May 2019 = 1 Item April 2019 = 1 Item February 2019 = 1 Item September 2018 = 1 Item June 2018 = 1 Item April 2018 = 1 Item

The Arabian Cradle of Zion
Moses, Muhammad, and Wahhabo-Zionism
Laurent Guyénot• July 8, 2019
• 8,400 Words • 475 CommentsReply

In this June 10, 2019 article, Guyenot perfectly describes Netanyahu's attitude towards greed and power.
Israel as One Man: A Theory of Jewish Power

Table of ContentsOptions

Last edited:
That was the average price i came across too, and i didn't see any Ebooks or PDF's around (although there may be!).

There are some websites offering free download of Plato, Prehistorian, but they require credit card validation. Their 'read online' options also require credit card validation. This is apparently to check if the user's address is an a location they deliver services to. I'm not comfortable to provide my card details on a random website so I'll continue to look for a provider who doesn't ask for sensitive information. Besides, if those are US websites, they may have chosen not to deliver services to the EU due to the GDPR requirements anyway, as many other websites do.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are some websites offering free download of Plato, Prehistorian, but they require credit card validation. Their 'read online' options also require credit card validation. This is apparently to check if the user's address is an a location they deliver services to. I'm not comfortable to provide my card details on a random website so I'll continue to look for a provider who doesn't ask for sensitive information. Besides, if those are US websites, they may have chosen not to deliver services to the EU due to the GDPR requirements anyway, as many other websites do.

Yeah, I wouldn't enter your credit card info on those sites. I've checked most of them, they all look shady to me. I don't think a PDF file of the book exists. Anka and I will work together in getting the book scanned, but it may take a bit of time, as we want to make it nicely readable. I'll receive my library card hopefully the coming week!

Yeah, I wouldn't enter your credit card info on those sites. I've checked most of them, they all look shady to me. I don't think a PDF file of the book exists. Anka and I will work together in getting the book scanned, but it may take a bit of time, as we want to make it nicely readable. I'll receive my library card hopefully the coming week!
They are all fake sites. I have tried many of them before.The pdf dont even exist.

Last edited:
I can help with PDF editting if you want. I just need a clean scan.

Back
Top Bottom