Videos of strange and mysterious objects and other phenomena in the sky

Remembering what the C's said, that Military Exercise's are often monitored, and plagued (with, and by), UFO activity's.

Tic Tac UFO
Witness: Air Force Confiscated Hard Drives Related To Tic Tac UFO » Joe Murgia
3 Jan , 2019 Snip of a very long read, with Pic's, and Testimony's
044e41da38b0e2a937ca384e63955c1d.png

I did see something that transited very quickly by our E-2, and I can honestly say I’ve never seen anything like it. The “object” joined up with us briefly and all onboard had a view for a matter of a few seconds.” ~“Roger,” Radar Officer

“PJ told me this was highly unusual. The classified data recorders always stayed in the safe when not in the Hawkeyes and he had never witnessed anything like this in his Navy career.” ~Dave Beaty ~~
~

Did U.S. Air Force officers confiscate classified hard drives related to the Tic Tac UFO incident in 2004? If so, where are those drives now and what else was confiscated? And why?

I received the following article from my friend, Dave Beaty, earlier today. As I read it, a few questions popped into my head and I’ll address those at the end. Major kudos to Dave for investigating and researching this story. Without his movie, we may have never known about these witnesses and what they say happened on that day in 2004. I wrote about this towards the end of my last blog post but this time, we have more details plus a few names and faces to go with the stories.

If you’re unfamiliar with the F/A-18/Nimitz/Princeton encounters with a Tic Tac-shaped UFO, a good place to start would be to hear directly from Cdr. David Fravor, a former Navy fighter pilot who had an up close view of everything. Fravor has given several interviews but recently shared one of the most detailed accounts of what happened on that day. You can listen to that here, on “The Fighter Pilot Podcast.”

The following is a Special Report by Dave Beaty, creator of “The Nimitz Encounters.”

Premiered Nov 14, 2018
Short Documentary about the strange events that occurred Southwest of Southern California on Nov 14, 2004
288924ad01f1b44dc2b88956ef44a31e.png

UFO 'Lou's Channel Published on Mar 8, 2019
"Really strange event near Southern Cross Cluster. Recorded over Melbourne, Australia with a P8079HP Night Vision Device".
Lou! Plus Published on Feb 1, 2019 / 5:11

Snip 9-12 minutesread:
The small mining town of Dalnegorsk in the Primorsky Krai region of south-eastern Russia, bordered by China, North Korea, and the Sea of Japan, resides in a serene and picturesque valley within equally picturesque hills and woodland near the Rudnaya River. However, in late-January 1986 that serenity was broken by an apparent UFO crash. And then, the intense rush of media attention on the area that would follow.
Hundreds of people would witness the events. And aside from the media interest, many Soviet UFO researchers would risk sending private accounts of the incident to like-minded researchers on the other side of the political divide and through the Iron Curtain. So significant are the events that many refer to them as the “Roswell Incident of the Soviet Union”. And what’s more, like such similar incidents around the world as the Roswell Crash or the Rendlesham Forest Incident, they remain, by and large, unexplained.

And from the Vault
Air Force UFO Sightings
National UFO Reporting Center State Report Index For NV

Last edited:
UFO Sightings Hotspot
Sheilaaliens' Tucson UFO Compilation 2010-2012
Most of the original videos were lost when the original Sheilaaliens channel was terminated long long ago.
But now it appears that Sheilaaliens is back whereby she indicates that she will regularly present new UFO sightings on her channel.

Published on Jul 23, 2019
A compilation of strange things i recorded in Tucson, AZ many years ago. Re-uploaded because the old upload somehow got the aspect ratio squished and distorted to 21:9 or worse, and it was completely unwatchable. Most of the original videos were lost when my original Sheilaaliens channel was terminated long long ago. :..(

UFO Sightings Hotspot
Sky-watcher captured something weird in the sky
Published on Jul 16, 2019
2nd object spotted last evening. I've been up all night editing. The colors are the real thing, just adjusted exposure. It is really pretty and weird all at the same time. I have no freakin' idea. This (again) is different than what I've seen in the past.

Linda Moulton Howe is set to interview a teacher this evening who videoed lights that appeared in the skies of England, known for crop circle formation, the night before the summer solstice. Apparently the image below is from the video - i haven't come across the full video yet:

Linda Moulton Howe will reveal tonight on her July 31, 2019, Earthfiles YouTube channel broadcast for the first time an extraordinary video of 7 mysterious balls of light changing patterns for 2 minutes 24 seconds over Alton Barnes, Wiltshire County, England, the historic center of crop formations since the 1980s.

The video was at 9:30 PM local time on June 20, 2019, the night before the Summer Solstice. Linda interviewed French eyewitness Philippe Rosset, who digitally recorded the sky phenomenon and shared it with Monique Klinkenbergh, Director of the Crop Circle Exhibition & Centre on Honey Street in Alton Barnes, Wiltshire County, England. Cell phone video © June 20, 2019, by Philippe Rosset, French high school teacher from Seynod, France.
We hope to see you live in the chat at 9:30 pm Eastern - http://bit.ly/2YxkRkw

Posted on July 31, 2019 © 2019 by Linda Moulton Howe

7 Mysterious Balls of Light Changing Patterns Above Alton Barnes, U.K., Recorded by Astonished French High School Teacher. Report with full video upcoming.
Video frame of silent, mysterious pattern-changing lights recorded for 2 minutes and 24 seconds on cell phone at 9:30 PM on June 20, 2019, by Philippe Rosset, high school French teacher while climbing Knapp Hill above Alton Barnes, England.

“It was … three, four, seven, eight balls of light without any noise. No smoke. And they were just appearing from like a new dimension.”

— Philippe Rosset, high school French teacher from Seynod, France, who was walking up Knapp Hill above Alton Barnes, England, when mysterious silent lights suddenly appeared in the sky. He recorded with his cell phone at 9:30 PM local time on June 20, 2019, the night before the Summer Solstice.

Video frame of silent, mysterious pattern-changing lights recorded for 2 minutes and 24 seconds on cell phone at 9:30 PM on June 20, 2019, by Philippe Rosset, high school French teacher, who was climbing Knapp Hill above Alton Barnes, England.

Tune In Tonight, July 31, 2019, at 7:30 to 8:30 PM Mountain and other time zones to Linda Moulton Howe for her Earthfiles YouTube Channel news updates including a report with French teacher Philippe Rosset and his 2 minutes and 24 seconds recording of moving aerial lights while standing in the open air on Knapp Hill. Video © 2019 by Philippe Rosset.

Last edited:
Thanks mrtn! :-)

So having watched the video once: The lights on the left and right side tend flicker in and out, changing places, whereas the central 4/5 lights stay where they are. The teacher, Philippe, says he saw no smoke; he's writing a book called Merlin: The Magic of Consciousness and he notes that he was not far from what is known as 'Merlin's Triangle'. He seems to think that his book, which has 7 chapters, was being affirmed in the 7 lights he saw in the sky...He's also working on another book comparing petroglyphs and sacred circles called The Canyons of the Stars. Linda points out that 40,000 lightning strikes occurred on the night of 23/24 July, across most of England, this followed one of the hottest days in the UK on record.

Also of note is that Knapp Hill, where the lights were filmed, is 31 minutes by car from the UK's secretive, experimental laboratory Porton Down. Linda goes on to talk about crop circles - this is where i stopped watching.

A beautiful Saucer (UFO) under the "Creux du Van" photographed by a Swiss witness
Published on Sep 18, 2019
A witness who took the picture was walking in the mountains, took a picture heading south towards Creux du Van. We discovered the object when we sorted our images. We first thought it was a cloud and decided to zoom in on the image. Since then, we have been trying to find out what it could be. We asked the flight commanders and the local media if there were planes or balloons in that area at that time, they said no. "

Man Interacts With Mysterious UFO! | Close Encounters
Published on Sep 7, 2019 Recreation

Here's a Joe Rogan interview with Commander David Fravor regarding a UFO encounter in 2004. I've not got round to watching it yet but his comment made me curious.

"Commander David Fravor is a retired US Navy pilot, who has a close encounter in 2004 with the so-called Tic Tac UFO, and Jeremy Corbell is a contemporary artist and documentary filmmaker. "

"This is Commander David Fravor, and he has the most credible and compelling UFO story you’ll ever hear, complete with video evidence. WE ARE NOT ALONE." - Joe Rogan

U.F.O. Lou - ***ACROBATIC ANOMALY & MOON WALKER (r.p.)***
Oct 24, 2019 Australie
Not too sure about this one. Little hesitant to post, possible some type of insect, but sure looks odd. Your call. Second video is a cool 'repost'.

UFO fly-by footage shows Alien / ET vehicle emitting condensation
UFO fly-by footage shows Alien / ET vehicle emitting condensation from Denmark on June 28th, 2011 at 5.15 PM local time.
The video was recorded from my apartment in Odense city with an HD video camcorder pointing in a westerly direction. I was filming the passing clouds and did not see a dark grey object passing by. Thought it was an insect. It´s a strange object because it seems to cause condensation...

UFO Caught on Video over Tuscany, Italy
Oct 26, 2019
My husband and I own a holiday home in Sommocolonnia, Lucca, Italy.
This property is at the the top of a mountain and has wide range views for miles around.On the evening of 8th October at approximately 8 pm my husband and I were sitting on our terrace admiring the stunning views and gazing up at the stars when suddenly we saw what we both thought was a UFO. This bright round circular light was travelling downwards and then to the left and then just disappeared

Three Unidentified Lights Videotaped over Oregon
Crescent Lake, Oregon- 12-31-18 - Submitter 97401 has uploaded what I believe to be a very interesting sequence of events.

Back
Top Bottom