Session 29 December 2018

3) So there's more to what appears to be "self-organization" than meets the eye: it's not just the thing itself that self-organizes. It has 'help' from other levels of reality/consciousness. So perhaps the cell itself, and whatever 'higher consciousness' it may have in higher dimensions, feels the need for something new - some new capacity or structure. Its consciousness (on more than one level) 'scans' phase space for the most relevant attractor or eternal object. It then 'chooses' an attractor (well or poorly), which rearranges the relevant matter. And this applies to everything from DNA to moving your hand to pick up your drink, though examples like the former are more complex and perhaps require more involvement from higher realms.

Firstly, thanks Cs, Laura, and other channelling participants for another profound session. That information points to very interesting possibilities indeed.

Secondly, thanks for writing the above, AI. I was thinking about how various ideas and psychological structures might fit within the densities model. It seems we have several different kinds of minds, existing at various different levels: the 'material mind' (1D), the 'genetic mind' (2D), the 'reasoning mind' (3D), the 'eternal object mind' (4D), the 'phase space mind' (5D), the 'Logos Mind' (6D), and the 'Divine Cosmic Mind' (7D).

In a previous session (2013/05/28), the C's talked about a "triple cycle veil of consciousness bodies". The "bodies" were described as "Psychic/consciousness, genetic, high soul family."

Perhaps we can map some associations here:
"Genetic body" = 2D 'genetic mind'
"Psychic/Consciousness body" = either 3D 'reasoning mind' or 4D 'eternal object mind'
"High Soul Family body" = either 5D 'phase space mind' or 6D 'Logos Mind'

If, during an interaction with 4D, the 2D "Genetic mind" (ie. what we would usually refer to as the 'physical body') is left intact and the 3D 'reasoning mind' is brought into 4D and 'remolecularised' with 4D 'matter' in order to effect changes, then what you describe as a "higher consciousness" above may be the "High Soul Family body" - either a 5D or 6D consciousness that oversees the interaction of the 3D consciousness with the 4D one.

I wonder if this "High Soul Family Consciousness" sort of 'extrudes' itself into the lower consciousness realms via information dissemination in a kind of 'lower' or 'inward' direction, and thus both the "return phase of incarnation" back to higher densities and the "graduation" to higher densities is like an information transmission back in an 'upward' or 'outward' direction, to balance the cycle of information exchange?

The C's are really giving us tonnes of mental 'food for thought' - we probably need to come up with a whole heap of interesting discoveries so they enjoy an abundant 'harvest' back in their direction! :-D

I wonder if this "High Soul Family Consciousness" sort of 'extrudes' itself into the lower consciousness realms via information dissemination in a kind of 'lower' or 'inward' direction, and thus both the "return phase of incarnation" back to higher densities and the "graduation" to higher densities is like an information transmission back in an 'upward' or 'outward' direction, to balance the cycle of information exchange?

Oh, I probably should add to that hypothesis that in addition to the information flow outwards, both the "return phase of incarnation" and "graduation" likely involve a quantum state change of the "Psychic/Consciousness" Body/Mind, and in the case of "graduation" probably a quantum state change of the Genetic Body/Mind as well.

Among the historic class of new congresspeople who will take the oath of office in the US House of Representatives on Thursday are the first Native American women, the first Muslim women, the first black women elected from Massachusetts and Connecticut, the first Hispanic women elected from Texas, and the youngest woman to be elected to Congress.

There is a former NFL linebacker, a doctor and a climate scientist. There are a number of former members of the military and intelligence services, many of them women. There are seasoned veterans of past presidential administrations and a handful of political neophytes who never held office before running for Congress in 2018.

A record 102 women will be sworn into the House on Thursday, 35 of whom were elected for the first time in November in a historic wave of success for female candidates.

“We’re in the building. Swearing in tomorrow,” the congresswoman-elect Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York captioned a photograph of her and five incoming female colleagues, posing in the US Capitol.

The arrival of this large new group will significantly alter the balance of power in Washington, where the federal government is currently paralysed by a shutdown stretching into its 13th day.

Democrats will regain control of the House on Thursday eight years after losing power. Their takeover was fuelled by 63 Democrats whose victories in the November midterm elections helped the party win by the largest margins since the Watergate scandal in 1974.

Nancy Pelosi is all but assured of reclaiming her former title as speaker of the House. She made history in 2007 as the first woman to hold the position, before handing over the gavel when the GOP won the House in 2011. The Republicans will be led by Kevin McCarthy of California.

“I think of it is a responsibility,” Pelosi told Today when asked how she felt about being the most powerful woman in Washington. “I don’t think of it as an accomplishment… This isn’t breaking a glass ceiling – this is breaking a marble ceiling in the Capitol of the United States.”

Pelosi is poised to become one of few elected officials to regain the gavel, and the first for more than 50 years.

“When our new members take the oath, our Congress will be refreshed and our democracy will be strengthened by the optimism, idealism and patriotism of this transformative freshman class,” Pelosi is expected to say on Thursday, according to a preview of her remarks. “Working together, we will redeem the promise of the American dream for every family, advancing progress for every community.”

As in years past, proud relatives and curious members of the public will fill the House and Senate galleries as the 116th Congress is sworn in and new leaders are elected. But this year the faces will look different – more diverse and more female.

Rashida Tlaib, an incoming Democratic congresswoman from Michigan, announced on Instagram that she would wear a traditional Palestinian thobe – a long-sleeved, ankle-length garment – when being sworn in. Ilhan Omar, an incoming Democratic congresswoman from Minnesota, will swear the oath of office on her grandfather’s Qur’an.

In an Instagram post, her father recounted the family’s journey from a refugee camp in Kenya to the US, where they first arrived at an “airport in Washington DC”.

“I could never have dreamed that 23 years later I would return to the same airport with my daughter Ilhan by my side, the day before she is to be sworn in as the first Somali-American elected to the United States Congress,” he wrote.

Congressman Jim Langevin, a Democrat from Rhode Island and the first quadriplegic person elected to Congress, will preside over the chamber on the first day.

After the speaker is elected, the newly empowered Democratic majority will vote on an internal rules package designed to bring more transparency to congressional governance, a measure that has already exposed ideological tensions within the party. Two prominent progressives, Ocasio-Cortez and Congressman Ro Khanna of California, said they would oppose the package, arguing that the rules would hinder liberals’ ability to advance their ambitious social agenda.

Democrats will then turn to their first major order of business: a spending package that would end the government shutdown.

The party is unified on the legislation but Donald Trump has said he will refuse to sign the bill, which does not include funding for his border wall.

The vote will be the first test of their power – and an indication of the battles to come in a newly divided government.

Nancy Pelosi's Daughter WARNS Trump - My Mom Will 'Cut Your Head OFF'! (Video)
Henry Rodgers on January 2, 2019
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi’s daughter shared her thoughts on how she feels about her mother likely becoming Speaker of the House for the second time Wednesday with some gruesome words.

On CNN’s “New Day,” Alexandra Pelosi, was asked how her mother approached meetings with President Donald Trump and was asked how she feels about her mothers work in the U.S. House of Representatives and her soon to be new title, as Speaker, to which she said “she will cut your head off and you won’t even know you’re bleeding.”

“No one ever won betting against Nancy Pelosi. She’s persevered,” Pelosi’s daughter continued. “You gotta give her credit. No matter what you think about her, you have to give her credit because, think about it, think about all of those presidents she’s endured. The Bush, the Bush, the Clinton—she’s been through it all.”

Pelosi, who has vehemently opposed the border wall, calling it “immoral, ineffective and expensive,” and her Democratic colleagues reportedly put together legislation that would reopen the government and allocate $1.3 billion to border security, however, none of that would be allowed to go to a border wall, the legislation is set to be introduced Thursday.

Pelosi is likely to take over as Speaker of the House Jan. 3, when Democrats regain control.

Spin:
LATEST NEWS ABOUT GUILLOTINES IN THE U.S.A
Published on Nov 18, 2018
https://youtu.be/wcTajBmK97E

Sears Closing 80 More Stores In March 2019: Here Is Complete List
Altogether, Sears has decided to close more than 260 of its 700 stores -- or more than a third of its retail footprint -- since the bankruptcy filing.
The list of stores set to close in March listed below:
Kmart, 7055 East Broadway, Tucson, AZ
Kmart, 2180 E Mariposa Rd, Stockton, CA
Kmart, 20777 Bear Valley Rd, Apple Valley, CA
Kmart, 1000 San Fernando Rd, Burbank, CA
Kmart, 2875 Santa Maria Way, Santa Maria, CA
Kmart, 2505 Bell Rd, Auburn, CA
Kmart, 295 Hartford Turnpike, Vernon, CT
Kmart, 200 Irwin Ne Fort, Walton Beach, FL
Kmart, 6126 Hwy 301, Ellenton, FL
Kmart, 11 Sherwood Square, Peru, IN
Kmart, 2940 Veterans Blvd, Metairie, LA
Kmart, 8980 Waltham Woods Rd, Baltimore, MD
Kmart, 201 Ninth St, S E Rochester, MN
Kmart, 155 Twin City Mall, Crystal City, MO
Kmart, 12057 Highway 49 Delmar Plaza, Gulfport, MS
Kmart, 980 Brevard Rd, Asheville, NC
Kmart, 110 112 Bost Rd, Morganton, NC
Kmart, 4841 Arendell St, Morehead City, NC
Kmart, 1900 S Washington St, Grand Forks, ND
Kmart, 1515 W 3 Rd, Alliance, NE
Kmart, 213 Highway 37, E Toms River, NJ
Kmart, 1705 S Main St, Roswell, NM
Kmart, 308 Dix Avenue, Queensbury, NY
Kmart, 1020 Center Street Grand Central Plaza, Horseheads, NY
Kmart, 121 Bolivar Road, Wellsville, NY
Kmart, 1251 State Rte 29 Ste 1O Greenwich Plaza, Greenwich, NY
Kmart, 7701 Broadview Road, Cleveland, OH
Kmart, 620 Plaza Dr, Fostoria, OH
Kmart, 400 N East Circle Blvd, Corvallis, OR
Kmart, 996 West View Park Drive, Pittsburgh, PA
Kmart, 2873 W 26th Street, Erie, PA
Kmart, 1143 Broad St, Sumter, SC
Kmart, 1111 E North St, Rapid City, SD
Kmart, 1805 E Stone Dr, Kingsport, TN
Kmart, 217 Forks Of River Pkwy, Sevierville, TN
Kmart, 4110 E Sprague Ave, Spokane, WA
Kmart, 1450 Summit Avenue, Oconomowoc, WI
Sears*, 2050 Southgate Rd, Colorado Spgs, CO
Sears*, 1650 Briargate Blvd, Colorado Spgs, CO
Sears*, 3201 Dillon Dr, Pueblo, CO
Sears, 1700 W Intl Speedway Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL
Sears*, 1500 Apalachee Pkwy, Tallahassee, FL
Sears*, 347 Westshore Plz, Tampa, FL
Sears*, 1441 Tamiami Trl Pt, Charlotte, FL
Sears*, 9409 Us Highway 19 N Ste 101, Port Richey, FL
Sears*, 150 Pearl Nix Pkwy, Gainesville, GA
Sears*, 4480 Sergeant Rd, Sioux City, IA
Sears*, 235 Saint Clair Sq, Fairview Hts, IL
Sears*, 7200 Harrison Ave, Cherry Valley, IL
Sears*, 7700 E Kellogg Dr, Wichita, KS
Sears, 4400 Veterans Mem Blvd, Metairie, LA
Sears*, 2306 N Salisbury Blvd, Salisbury, MD
Sears*, 5500 Harvey St, Muskegon, MI
Sears, 27600 Novi Rd, Novi, MI
Sears, 2000 N E Court, Bloomington, MN
Sears*, 1620 Guess Rd, Durham, NC
Sears*, The Streets Of Southpoint, Durham, NC
Sears*, 7424 Dodge St, Omaha, NE
Sears*, 6400 O St, Lincoln, NE
Sears*, 3450 S Maryland Pkwy, Las Vegas, NV
Sears*, 10 Miracle Mile Dr, Rochester, NY
Sears, 5053 Tuttle Crossing Blvd, Columbus, OH
Sears*, 1400 Polaris Pkwy, Columbus, OH
Sears*, 1475 Upper Valley Pike, Springfield, OH
Sears*, 501 Medford Ctr, Medford, OR
Sears*, 200 Park City Ctr, Lancaster, PA
Sears*, 5256 Route 30, Greensburg, PA
Sears*, 5580 Goods Lane Ste 1005, Altoona, PA
Sears, 1000 Rivergate Pkwy, Goodlettsvlle, TN
Sears, 2021 N Highland Ave, Jackson, TN
Sears*, 201 S Plano Rd, Richardson, TX
Sears*, 4310 Buffalo Gap Rd, Abilene, TX
Sears*, 851 N Central Expwy, Plano, TX
Sears*, 6001 W Waco Dr, Waco, TX
Sears*, 7701 1-40 W Ste 400, Amarillo, TX
Sears*, 2100 S W S Young Dr, Killeen, TX
Sears, 3100 Highway 365, Port Arthur, TX
Sears*, 1531 Rio Rd, E Charlottesville, VA
Sears*, 1321 N Columbia Center Blvd Suite 455, Kennewick, WA
Sears, 4301 W Wisconsin Ave, Appleton, WI
*Sears Auto Center at the property set to close in late January

Last edited:
they have to hijack the benign nature of the Christian message in order to whip people up, i.e. "evil savage dictator is killing mothers and babies! We should love our neighbors, therefore we need to free them from tyranny!" and so on. It's a twisting of naive compassion, which has been associated with Christianity over the years. But look how much lies and PR stunts they have to pull off for this twisting business!

Indeed, but notice that they rarely invoke Christian ideals directly (like some sort of Christian 'jihad'), because Christianity does not lend itself to such things, in fact, it is quite clear from a reading of the NT that there is an injunction against them. Instead, they talk of "our values" and "freedom and democracy" which, as you say, is using Christian ideals (vaguely) and using them in service to their exact opposite.

There's also another reason, I suspect, that the Cs said the emphasis on not killing was an 'exaggeration': If you kill someone, you will simply be sending them to 5D, where everybody is headed, and from where everybody returns eventually. It's not a nice thing to do, but it's also not as big a sin as it has been made to be. I can think of worse things, like torture. It may be that the 'exaggeration' is related to the materialist mindset that prevails: people tend to think that there is no soul nor afterlife.
This is not a big sin if it is not a big thing for somebody if as a result of his newly created karma - he become killed. At level 5 maybe it would be a laugh: "Haha, I killed you, so you killed me." But on 3D it can be very stressful.
Sensitivity of killing is emphasized in various teachings. Don Juan in Castaneda's books teaches to be humble and respect animals when killing for food, and that exaggeration (killing more than you need) leads to a danger. Don Juan says roughly: "I take you for food, later I will be food." And it's taking food for survival!
In Quran:
And if you punish [an enemy, O believers], punish with an equivalent of that with which you were harmed. But if you are patient - it is better for those who are patient. Surah An-Nahl [16:126]
Abdullah ibn Amr reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Those who are merciful will be shown mercy by the Most Merciful. Be merciful to those on the earth and the One in the heavens will have mercy upon you.”
Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhī 1924
Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to At-Tirmidhi Hadith on Mercy: Show mercy to those on the earth | Daily Hadith Online
There are ways that are allowed, but that does not mean they are the best. Depends on the type of lesson the person wants/need to take. A particular action requires a certain balancing lesson in the future. The balancing lesson of the murder is to experience your own murder. But there are mitigating circumstances. If the intent is focused on preventing the death of innocent people, instead of the desire to kill someone (with hate), it may otherwise a bad thing to fix - how much? 20%, 50%, 99%? That's a question. Also, whether a person is humble or brag about that? If a person praises evil, even if was necessary, it raises the need for a lesson of that kind.
But I do not understand how lessons work for STS orientation except that a person should then do evil and be proud of that.
Q: (L) So, we can shoot them and they will die?
A: Correct. But wrong approach.
Q: (L) What is the right approach?
A: Knowledge protects.
Session 2 November 1994
A: We don't "fight." Session 26 November 1994
A: We don't shoot. Session 21 January 1995
Q: ...you have to shoot it in a special way and get both brains in order to kill one. Is this a correct concept?
A: ...One question that comes to mind is: why would one seek to shoot anything.
... And, also we would suggest that it would not be advisable to seek to cause physical harm to any particular species. Session 9 September 1995

I was wondering what happened to this book. My top shelf is waiting for it.
What a session to close 2018. I am so Emotional . Life is one BIG school.
Thank you all for assisting us in increasing our state of Awareness.

A very nice explanation luc .This make much sense.

Thank a lot Joe these are very powerful words.Your contribution to this body of knowledge is highly appreciated.

I'd like to second that Joe, thank you for cutting through to the salient point. When it's expressed in clear language it make so much sense. As Caesar said, being true to your nature !

This is not a big sin if it is not a big thing for somebody if as a result of his newly created karma - he become killed. At level 5 maybe it would be a laugh: "Haha, I killed you, so you killed me." But on 3D it can be very stressful.
Sensitivity of killing is emphasized in various teachings. Don Juan in Castaneda's books teaches to be humble and respect animals when killing for food, and that exaggeration (killing more than you need) leads to a danger. Don Juan says roughly: "I take you for food, later I will be food." And it's taking food for survival!
In Quran:
And if you punish [an enemy, O believers], punish with an equivalent of that with which you were harmed. But if you are patient - it is better for those who are patient. Surah An-Nahl [16:126]
Abdullah ibn Amr reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Those who are merciful will be shown mercy by the Most Merciful. Be merciful to those on the earth and the One in the heavens will have mercy upon you.”
Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhī 1924
Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to At-Tirmidhi Hadith on Mercy: Show mercy to those on the earth | Daily Hadith Online
There are ways that are allowed, but that does not mean they are the best. Depends on the type of lesson the person wants/need to take. A particular action requires a certain balancing lesson in the future. The balancing lesson of the murder is to experience your own murder. But there are mitigating circumstances. If the intent is focused on preventing the death of innocent people, instead of the desire to kill someone (with hate), it may otherwise a bad thing to fix - how much? 20%, 50%, 99%? That's a question. Also, whether a person is humble or brag about that? If a person praises evil, even if was necessary, it raises the need for a lesson of that kind.
But I do not understand how lessons work for STS orientation except that a person should then do evil and be proud of that.
Q: (L) So, we can shoot them and they will die?
A: Correct. But wrong approach.
Q: (L) What is the right approach?
A: Knowledge protects.
Session 2 November 1994
A: We don't "fight." Session 26 November 1994
A: We don't shoot. Session 21 January 1995
Q: ...you have to shoot it in a special way and get both brains in order to kill one. Is this a correct concept?
A: ...One question that comes to mind is: why would one seek to shoot anything.
... And, also we would suggest that it would not be advisable to seek to cause physical harm to any particular species. Session 9 September 1995
from my memory, I don't have the session number, but I think the Cs were talking about dodging as the "best option", it was probably about fighting.

Everyone is entitled to defend themselves against aggressors and attempted domination. If in doing that, the circumstances mean that you had no other option but to kill the aggressor, then I don't think there can be any judgement. For example, someone wants to push you off a cliff, you struggle, and push them off, you killed them. Are you "bad"? Someone threatens to kill you and your family with a gun. You have a gun and kill them first. Are you "bad"? Does anyone care? Not "the universe" for sure. In the end, everyone lives and dies according to their own nature and conscience. If you are true to your nature, regardless of what acts you do or do not perform, then why would you ever think that you were "bad"? Well, you CAN think you are bad or good or whatever you want. The bottom line is, it is for YOU to make that call. Again, "the universe" really doesn't mind one way or another, because it can't because of free will.

Thank you very much for this new session, everybody! Much food for thought again...

Special thanks to Joe for clearing up some special aspects for me. Being conditioned to believe that violence is to be avoided at nearly all costs, I honestly have to learn to trust my instincts in situations that call for self defense or for defending the weak. Maybe that will involve deconditioning myself from the demands of my conscience.

So since this is a free-will universe the assessment of any situation calling for brute force will be up to me.
No wrath of the gods, no verdict by the universe - just me and myself, my true nature will decide.

If I'm a "bad" type of character, so will probably be the decision I make - while if I can be considered a "good" character, so will probably be my decision.

I think the realization is just beginning to sink in...

That was a great session, thank you! I wonder how gravity factors into this idea of "attractor" and thoughts at higher levels? If gravity binds the physical and the spiritual via unstable gravity waves, it almost seems like it has to play a vital role in this process. They said gravity waves are destabilized by utilization. Maybe a thought destabilizes gravity waves, and then gravity is the force that acts on matter, organic and inorganic, 3D or 4D, to coalesce into the thought blueprint. The C's said "Unstable gravity waves unlock as yet unknown secrets of quantum physics to make the picture crystal clear". So we don't understand how subatomic particles go from a wave of probabilities into a particular actualized reality, and if consciousness is involved, how it can do that. I think we are getting closer to understanding it, although the full picture is still ahead.

A lot to think about for sure!
Session 11 January 1995

Q: (Barry) What do you mean by traveling on the wave?

A: Traveling on thoughts.

I think consciousness is more the bridge between thought waves becoming thought forms. The process going from one to the other is the "unstable" part.

Session 11 January 1995

Q: (Barry) What do you mean by traveling on the wave?

A: Traveling on thoughts.

I think consciousness is more the bridge between thought waves becoming thought forms. The process going from one to the other is the "unstable" part.
if the bridge is information, accessible in terms of unifying thinking, the instability would be more related to the adjustment of our antenna. ?

Islam being seen as the worst of Judaism and Christianity sounds caricatural to my understanding.
Are there better religions than others ? From which point of view ?

I'd say, yes, for sure, just like there are better or worse cultures and better or worse individuals. But it's not black and white. Some religions may be better according to one criterion and worse according to another. Process theologians call that "religious pluralism" - different religions may describe truths about different aspects of reality that other religions don't describe. And some might be right about some things and wrong about others. And theoretically at least, if you could tally up all those features, you might be able to say that on the whole one religion is better than others, even if it is not perfect and even if it still has some major flaws. Pluralism gives you that nuance without falling into relativism.

I have been living in Muslim countries for years, for instance, and I never met so much hospitality elsewhere.

Not knowing enough about the cultures, I'd just say that that could be a result of Islam's influence, or a cultural feature that has developed regardless of Islam. But it doesn't necessarily say much about Islam itself, as others have already noted.

Now if I follow some of the C's statements, I could figure out that Muslims and Leftists are the worst, in religion and politics respectively. Conservative WASP being the best may be ? Of course not.
So what objectivity is there ?
Who knows, maybe WASP culture is the best in some ways, and not in others. Not saying that's the case, just that it would require looking at specifics.

Thank you for a fantastic, powerful and informative session! A great one to end 2018 with. Curious if the UFO at the airports where from or of any particular 4D STS unit?

Adding Darwin's Black Box to my reading list. Great session! :flowers: :-D

Islam being seen as the worst of Judaism and Christianity sounds caricatural to my understanding.
Are there better religions than others ? From which point of view ?
I have been living in Muslim countries for years, for instance, and I never met so much hospitality elsewhere.
Now if I follow some of the C's statements, I could figure out that Muslims and Leftists are the worst, in religion and politics respectively. Conservative WASP being the best may be ? Of course not.
So what objectivity is there ?
If the C's are us from the future, they must be using very simple terms to talk to us, from their 6D level, and we might understand them in a more or less twisted way I guess...

By the way, thanks for sharing this new session.
And who is this weird guy "The Lunar Module" ? I don't remember to what kind of lunatic AI it relates ;-)

My understanding is that their (C's) point is the ideology behing the religion, and not the people?! Because fundamentally, we all have the same 3D STS makeup!

Back
Top Bottom