Session 29 December 2018

mkrnhr said:
You may not realize that the discussion is about Islam, not Muslims. Means that both Judaism (not Jews) and Christianity (not Chriatians) have bad aspects, and Islam (not Muslims) is a mix/crossbreading of thos bad aspects. Not sure why such an obvious distinction is overlooked so easily.

I think this 'overlooking' is interesting. It seems you can't criticize or question Islam (or simply say: I don't like this religion) without most Muslims… and also leftists… and actually, most people taking it as an attack and hate speech/islamophobia, because most Muslims seem to be so identified with their religion. It's a bit like that with Judaism too, but less so with Christianity, I think; from what I can tell, most Christians don't get hysterical or aggressive when their religion is critized or mocked. Try defecating in a church (say, as part of a post-modernist "art performance"), and compare the reactions of the Christians to those of the Muslims and Jews if you did it in a mosque or a synagogue. Also, compare the media coverage and general outrage. One should be able to criticize Islam without immediately feeling obliged to add "hey, but I don't hate Muslims Arabs (since the 2 are so often conflated) you know, and BTW I have a lot of Muslim friends!" - out of fear of being called a Nazi or a hater.

I think this 'overlooking' is interesting. It seems you can't criticize or question Islam (or simply say: I don't like this religion) without most Muslims… and also leftists… and actually, most people taking it as an attack and hate speech/islamophobia, because most Muslims seem to be so identified with their religion. It's a bit like that with Judaism too, but less so with Christianity, I think; from what I can tell, most Christians don't get hysterical or aggressive when their religion is critized or mocked. Try defecating in a church (say, as part of a post-modernist "art performance"), and compare the reactions of the Christians to those of the Muslims and Jews if you did it in a mosque or a synagogue. Also, compare the media coverage and general outrage. One should be able to criticize Islam without immediately feeling obliged to add "hey, but I don't hate Muslims Arabs (since the 2 are so often conflated) you know, and BTW I have a lot of Muslim friends!" - out of fear of being called a Nazi or a hater.
I always thought that not daring criticizing Islam is the real Islamophobia. It is true that it is dangerous within countries dominated by Islam (you can be put to death for apostasy) but when you see it in the West, something is really wrong.

The fact that the pathocrats in the USA are forced to go to those lengths to get the backing of a Christian nation to wage war on another people/religion is a strong argument for the LACK of inherent aggressiveness in Christian teachings. Otherwise, why not just whip up the Christians into a militaristic fervor via Christian teachings, the way some Muslim leaders are able to do?

Yeah, and not only do those pathological leaders have to use some goofy version of patriotism to get people to back their wars (that's the right-wing G. W. approach), in fact they have to hijack the benign nature of the Christian message in order to whip people up, i.e. "evil savage dictator is killing mothers and babies! We should love our neighbors, therefore we need to free them from tyranny!" and so on. It's a twisting of naive compassion, which has been associated with Christianity over the years. But look how much lies and PR stunts they have to pull off for this twisting business! If you had a violent, conquest-oriented religion with built-in superiority in the first place, it might be easier for pathologicals to use it for their purposes. BUT...

In the end, religion is only one of the numerous factors that determine our identities. And it is not even the most important one, see for example the papers about the prevalent role of nature over nurture.

As a result there can be great Muslims and terrible Christians.

I think a wise man could take any religion and extract some great wisdom from it, and a pathological can take any religion and turn it into a fascist war machine. So to talk about "good" or "bad" when it comes to religions will only get you so far IMO. Still, if I compare Christianity with Islam and Judaism, I cannot help but think that Christianity has something going for it.

And to the comment about WASPs: No, actually, I think the Catholic and Orthodox Christian faiths are, for the most part, superior to Protestantism, which - based on the toxic seed in the form of Luther - has degenerated into idiotic fundamentalism on the one hand, and postmodern wishy-washy SJW churches on the other...

Yeah, people tend to be a bit black and white about this issue rather than understanding that every incidence of violence would by definition be context specific. There is also the important idea that, with enough awareness/knowledge, we can be fairly confident of never being in a situation where we have to use lethal force. So perhaps the focus should be on achieving that level of awareness/knowledge.

Absolutely, I can think of a few instances in which I would feel definitely justified, even required, to kill someone if needed - for example, if they were an imminent serious threat to loved ones. And like you say, being able to avoid a situation in which you have no other choice is the best solution - then there's no need to harm others and it also happens to be the best defense. As an aikido master once said: 'the key is to not be in the way of the blow'. So, have foresight and apply knowledge, and don't put yourself in circumstances that are likely to get you or your loved ones harmed.

There's also another reason, I suspect, that the Cs said the emphasis on not killing was an 'exaggeration': If you kill someone, you will simply be sending them to 5D, where everybody is headed, and from where everybody returns eventually. It's not a nice thing to do, but it's also not as big a sin as it has been made to be. I can think of worse things, like torture. It may be that the 'exaggeration' is related to the materialist mindset that prevails: people tend to think that there is no soul nor afterlife.

Awesome sesh guys! Much to mull....

Thought this B5 clip fitting considering subject matters here. I also think it gives the single most reason the Christian concept of "Christ" giving himself up for others (Mankind) is what gives Christianity a cut above other religions.

It may be that the 'exaggeration' is related to the materialist mindset that prevails: people tend to think that there is no soul nor afterlife.

Yep, plus there is also the distinction between "suffering" and "soul suffering" - the latter meaning that you act sinfully. In a materialist world view, this form of suffering has no place of course. Peter Kreeft makes this point very well in his talk "The Problem of Evil and Suffering" when he asks: what would you consider to be worse, someone being tortured or someone becoming a torturer?

I think you're conflating two similar but different ideas. Equating 'Islam embodies the worst part of Christianity and Judaism' with 'all Muslims are bad'

This is not a valid deduction because you're equating individuals value exclusively with the religious doctrine they are exposed to.

But, as you know, the value of a individual depends on so much more than his religion. Education, genetics, soul make-up, social, cultural and economic backgrounds also shape who an individual is.

In the end, religion is only one of the numerous factors that determine our identities. And it is not even the most important one, see for example the papers about the prevalent role of nature over nurture.

As a result there can be great Muslims and terrible Christians.

The lack of proper education in many Islamic countries has resulted in a lack of tolerance for any criticism against their doctrine.When you see the poor living condition in Africa and Asia which have a significant percentage of their population immersed in Islamic teachings, it make one very sad. The 4D STS has placed religion at the forefront of all social factors to boost their programming of mankind.
I have always admire the Catholic Church for the important role they play in education and their kindness to the poor.In the Caribbean almost 70% of all educational institutions were started by them. Its is so great to be aware that they have release the chains but still using their brains.

Actually I should have better said : "Islam being seen as the worst of Judaism and Christianity sounds a caricatural interpretation to my understanding..."
The answers following my post [ Session 29 Dec 2018 ] give a pretty clear overview of the topic, at least for me, Amarock and for others I guess.
Thanks !

Is the promotion in Western society of a hostile attitude towards traditional masculine qualities part of a broader nefarious plan?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) Is part of that to try and make a generation of weak men?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) Is that with a view to some kind of post 4D transition scenario or something like that, or is it more of a takeover on 3D?

A: More a reflection of desired relationship between 4D STS and humanity.

Q: (L) So in other words, they want to get into doing anal probes. [laughter]

A: Not far off! Dominance over the normal male.

I found this part disturbing. That is not nice!! But may it serve us men as inspiration to cultivate our positive manly traits. As I understand it, the evolutionary, biological and historical predisposed tendencies of men and women are: women protect and care for children, men protect and provide for women and children. It is a division of labor within the human complex - not a rigid one - but one which accounts for, or is explained by, the differences in genders, such as the extra physical strength in men, women's ability to have children (obviously), the tendency of men to be able to go more to the extremes (for better or worse!), while women tend to be more stable, etc.

In this human complex, which at its most basic form we find the family, but which can be extrapolated to the tribe, community or nation, men are the 'first line of defense'. And this is what 4D STS dream of breaking, dominating and humiliating. Well, the good news about it, is that this implies that 4D STS resent manly qualities - just as they resent female creativity and ability to care.

I for one, may watch more Bruce Willis movies and read more epic novels like The Last of the Mohicans. ;-) Seriously though, learning more about the life of Caesar is sounding more attractive now - maybe he'll grant some manly guidance from 5D.

I found this part disturbing. That is not nice!! But may it serve us men as inspiration to cultivate our positive manly traits. As I understand it, the evolutionary, biological and historical predisposed tendencies of men and women are: women protect and care for children, men protect and provide for women and children. It is a division of labor within the human complex - not a rigid one - but one which accounts for, or is explained by, the differences in genders, such as the extra physical strength in men, women's ability to have children (obviously), the tendency of men to be able to go more to the extremes (for better or worse!), while women tend to be more stable, etc.

In this human complex, which at its most basic form we find the family, but which can be extrapolated to the tribe, community or nation, men are the 'first line of defense'. And this is what 4D STS dream of breaking, dominating and humiliating. Well, the good news about it, is that this implies that 4D STS resent manly qualities - just as they resent female creativity and ability to care.

I for one, may watch more Bruce Willis movies and read more epic novels like The Last of the Mohicans. ;-) Seriously though, learning more about the life of Caesar is sounding more attractive now - maybe he'll grant some manly guidance from 5D.

seems to me that the yin needs to be fertilized to recognize the yang... to be symbolically reflected
"to fertilize" as any synonym means perhaps, at its essence, "to become aware to give life"

Back
Top Bottom