Session 29 December 2018

(L) Yeah. They were Jews that thought all other Jews were corrupt and only they had the truth, and they were all itching to go out and kill everybody who didn’t believe the way they did. There is a whole field of studies devoted to the Dead Sea Scrolls and related texts such as the Books of Enoch and Enochian apocalypticism. I’ve got quite a bit of it covered in my text on Paul, Josephus and Jesus.
I was wondering what happened to this book. My top shelf is waiting for it.
What a session to close 2018. I am so Emotional . Life is one BIG school.
Thank you all for assisting us in increasing our state of Awareness.

Notice the Cs said "exaggerated human philosophical construct", which to me implies that the philosophical construct itself (i.e. "as a general rule, killing is bad") might be on the right track, but it has been exaggerated. Obviously, Western legal systems make exceptions to the "no killing" rule, such as self-defense, wars and so on. Increasingly however, people are being weakened with simplistic "love and light" philosophies, which makes them cringe at the very idea of violence, guns and so on. Not only that, it's extended to "psychological violence" with all the hate speech nonsense. There are also pacifistic camps that say "war in of itself is bad, always" (except of course when Trump ends wars, then wars are good :umm:). I'd say Jordan Peterson is right when he points out that weakness is not a moral virtue (quite the opposite actually), but when to apply force and in what way depends entirely on the specific circumstances. FWIW
A very nice explanation luc .This make much sense.

Note the word 'exaggerated'. The black and white claim of "thou shalt not kill" obviously cannot apply in ALL circumstances. Everyone is entitled to defend themselves against aggressors and attempted domination. If in doing that, the circumstances mean that you had no other option but to kill the aggressor, then I don't think there can be any judgement. For example, someone wants to push you off a cliff, you struggle, and push them off, you killed them. Are you "bad"? Someone threatens to kill you and your family with a gun. You have a gun and kill them first. Are you "bad"? Does anyone care? Not "the universe" for sure. In the end, everyone lives and dies according to their own nature and conscience. If you are true to your nature, regardless of what acts you do or do not perform, then why would you ever think that you were "bad"? Well, you CAN think you are bad or good or whatever you want. The bottom line is, it is for YOU to make that call. Again, "the universe" really doesn't mind one way or another, because it can't because of free will.
Thank a lot Joe these are very powerful words.Your contribution to this body of knowledge is highly appreciated.

Thanks for another fascinating session transcript! And discussion. Wow, so much to think about. It all confirms what's going on all around us and becoming more and more "in your face".

There are concepts, constructs, and layers of reality that none of us can totally wrap our minds around. The level of questions and answers makes the hair raise in the back of my neck these days. You are so cool, brilliant is more apropriate though!

Thank you so much for this - as each session hits closer and closer to home , this one shows just how far all of you, and by extension, forum members have reached in our limited (but not because of you or us) understanding of how the marvelous wheels keep on turning the way they do. Maybe I am feeling melancholic but so be it, it is each time a unique experience to read your work. Like jaw dropping for anyone who just clicked here for the first time!

I have had the leisure and great pleasure of reading the transcripts and spend many an hour pondering the things I keep learning here. One thing I feel confident about is the fact that taking one's own health into their own hands causes à disturbance in the plans of would be controlers, so did changing our minds about food, so the notions of survival, and protecting onself need to change with our level of understand and knowledge applyed to Love. If we are fair game: and belive me when I say I pray that it nevers come to that; yet deep inside I remeber in life threatening situations, that when the time comes, a second mind takes over and protects one's body and that of loved ones near us. It is second nature, afterwards it can feel like we did it unconsciously.

IDEAL FIGURES OF THE 4D. CAN DOWN TO 3D, AS MAY HAVE DONE SOME RELEVANT CHARACTERS THROUGHOUT THE HISTORY.

"A: Recall that 4D is a realm where thought has the power to create. If a mind, and here we mean much more than you understand as mind, thinks about a structure or something that needs to be accomplished, it assembles itself, more or less. Then when the structure is sent back through the realm curtain, the "idea" is the attractor blueprint that draws to itself the matching elements from your reality and they proceed through the process of organic assembly. This occurs because even inanimate matter has a minimal level of matching consciousness."

Laura said, sesion 29 Dic.

(L) I suppose there are no limits to the applications. But of course I'm thinking particularly about living things.
----------------------
Then, someone with a creative thought/idea in mind was able to enter the 4 D, saw there ideal models / structure, the matching elements of their reality and proceeded through the assembly process to bring the ideal architectural foundations to 3D.
For example: the different shapes of the Greek columns, the Geometrical figures or also the special facades of the original buildings in the different cultures.

Thanks Laura and team for this very interesting session.

Didn't CS just said that Islam is basically worst parts of both Judaism and Christianity?

I mean if I was Muslim, I would consider it ooof

Islam being seen as the worst of Judaism and Christianity sounds caricatural to my understanding.
Are there better religions than others ? From which point of view ?
I have been living in Muslim countries for years, for instance, and I never met so much hospitality elsewhere.
Now if I follow some of the C's statements, I could figure out that Muslims and Leftists are the worst, in religion and politics respectively. Conservative WASP being the best may be ? Of course not.
So what objectivity is there ?
If the C's are us from the future, they must be using very simple terms to talk to us, from their 6D level, and we might understand them in a more or less twisted way I guess...

By the way, thanks for sharing this new session.
And who is this weird guy "The Lunar Module" ? I don't remember to what kind of lunatic AI it relates ;-)

Thank you for the session! I just finished reading Consciousness: Anatomy of the Soul. It really helped me have a better understanding of the concept of 4D planting ideas/attractors in the mind and sending them back to 3D for genetic changes to take place. To those who haven't already, I thoroughly recommended giving it a read before re-reading this session.

Thank you Laura and all the others for this amazing session! And thanks to all the commenters who added precious thoughts. Much to ponder.

I found the part about defending ourselves against violence particularly interesting. Not only does it make sense in allowing oneself to survive, but it also counters pathological influences that have a bearing on everyone else. And I think guns are just one way of fighting back, and more often than not problematic in themselves, as “guns drawn” escalate violence past a point of no return.

Yeah, people tend to be a bit black and white about this issue rather than understanding that every incidence of violence would by definition be context specific. There is also the important idea that, with enough awareness/knowledge, we can be fairly confident of never being in a situation where we have to use lethal force. So perhaps the focus should be on achieving that level of awareness/knowledge.

when considering the implications our subconscious can have on matter, I was like, "Wait, huh?" And then I thought I would want to learn that but backed away from that thought because it could sound like something that 'Lord of Serpent' would offer:

Why? Your subconsciousness is very likely having a direct impact on matter all the time. The goal is to make it more conscious.

Islam being seen as the worst of Judaism and Christianity sounds caricatural to my understanding.

I have been living in Muslim countries for years, for instance, and I never met so much hospitality elsewhere.
Now if I follow some of the C's statements, I could figure out that Muslims and Leftists are the worst, in religion and politics respectively. Conservative WASP being the best may be ? Of course not.

If the C's are us from the future, they must be using very simple terms to talk to us, from their 6D level, and we might understand them in a more or less twisted way I guess...

Understanding the nuances is OUR responsibility. They won't be spoon-fed to us, otherwise, how are we going to learn and grow? So on this topic of Islam, it is our responsibility to NOT take what was said literally or in a black and white way. Of course there are many hospitable Muslims in different countries, and the way Islam is interpreted will be different depending on the region and people that live in it and their own history BEFORE Islam was adopted, and the extent of the pathology in the ruling government will also play a part. But if you leave all of that aside and look at Islam the religion and its teachings and how they CAN be interpreted, it seems that more so than Christianity or Judaism, it favors dogma and rigidity in thinking and practice.

Didn't CS just said that Islam is basically worst parts of both Judaism and Christianity?

I mean if I was Muslim, I would consider it ooof

You may not realize that the discussion is about Islam, not Muslims. Same thing when it comes to criticizing Judaism, it's not about Jews. Islam is the miscegenation of the worst of both. Means that both Judaism (not Jews) and Christianity (not Chriatians) have bad aspects, and Islam (not Muslims) is a mix/crossbreading of thos bad aspects. Not sure why such an obvious distinction is overlooked so easily.

Conservative WASP being the best may be ? Of course not.

On this specific point. Yes, 'of course not' but with Conservative WASPs you are referring to Western warmongers, and it is not Christianity that motivates them but pure pathology. Note that Christianity does not easily lend itself to justification of their warmongering. Instead, they use the material "religion" of patriotism and exceptionalism, not to mention extreme manipulation of the population via things like the 9/11 attacks.

The fact that the pathocrats in the USA are forced to go to those lengths to get the backing of a Christian nation to wage war on another people/religion is a strong argument for the LACK of inherent aggressiveness in Christian teachings. Otherwise, why not just whip up the Christians into a militaristic fervor via Christian teachings, the way some Muslim leaders are able to do?

Now if I follow some of the C's statements, I could figure out that Muslims and Leftists are the worst

I think you're conflating two similar but different ideas. Equating 'Islam embodies the worst part of Christianity and Judaism' with 'all Muslims are bad'

This is not a valid deduction because you're equating individuals value exclusively with the religious doctrine they are exposed to.

But, as you know, the value of a individual depends on so much more than his religion. Education, genetics, soul make-up, social, cultural and economic backgrounds also shape who an individual is.

In the end, religion is only one of the numerous factors that determine our identities. And it is not even the most important one, see for example the papers about the prevalent role of nature over nurture.

As a result there can be great Muslims and terrible Christians.

Back
Top Bottom