Session 29 December 2018

Thank you for the session! :flowers:

Much to ponder and appreciate. I'm thankful that despite the craziness and programming, we have the C's cosmology that puts things into perspective, that plus the research and recommending reading point to a better understanding of ourselves and current events that helps us to stay sane in an insane world. Not a bad day's work!

Thanks for another exceptional session! One of those which I have to reread couple of times and ponder. Great start in New Year!

Wow, this session was so plain of energy and intensity. Thank you so much, a really splendid gift you gave us for the end of last year and the beginning of this one. So grateful.

Thanks so much for this session, which is packed with so much fascinating material.

A: Blessings in Christ! Good bye.

Since I'm currently reading "Paul and the Stoics", I more and more appreciate the good elements in Christianity. Paul certainly seems to have been one of the greats. It's also totally clear that if you don't actually understand from experience what spiritual development is all about, you will misunderstand and twist his writings completely (as did so many theologians, most notably Martin Luther). Also, although the author of Paul and the Stoics is very careful here (perhaps because of him being a Christian), I think it's very clear that Paul meant most things metaphorically. The epic error of Christianity seems to be that it proclaims things to be literal - Jesus literally existed, literally was resurrected, the body of sin literally dies with baptism and so on. If Christians focused on Paul and generally a more metaphorical reading, rooted in real-life experience, they could have a pretty great religion, or so it looks to me.

Thank you for another great session!
Finding this forum is an illustration of Help for any individuals benefiting from it.

Be stronger, resist domination and learn to defend oneself. That's the motto for the times to come. Strength and Honour.

Thank you for this interesting session ...

A: Recall that 4D is a realm where thought has the power to create. If a mind, and here we mean much more than you understand as mind, thinks about a structure or something that needs to be accomplished, it assembles itself, more or less. Then when the structure is sent back through the realm curtain, the "idea" is the attractor blueprint that draws to itself the matching elements from your reality and they proceed through the process of organic assembly. This occurs because even inanimate matter has a minimal level of matching consciousness.

I will relate this to this:
“As I uttered these inspiring words the idea came like a flash of lightning and in an instant, the truth was revealed. I drew with a stick on the sand the diagram shown six years later in my address before the American Institute of Electrical Engineers, and my companion understood them perfectly. The images I saw were wonderfully sharp and clear and had the solidity of metal and stone, so much so that I told him, "See my motor here; watch me reverse it." I cannot begin to describe my emotions. Pygmalion seeing his statue come to life could not have been more deeply moved. A thousand secrets of nature which I might have stumbled upon accidentally, I would have given for that one which I had wrested from her against all odds and at the peril of my existence ...” ― Nikola Tesla

and this:

“My method is different. I do not rush into actual work. When I get an idea I start at once building it up in my imagination. I change the construction, make improvements, and operate the device entirely in my mind.”
― Nikola Tesla, My Inventions: The Autobiography of Nikola Tesla

and more of Tesla description of this process can be found in numerous of his writings ...

and regarding this last session main topics on "architecture of the ideas" probably this article can also help to connect some dots - interview_2017_0209.aspx

Thank you for a particularly revealing session.

Jesus was modelled on real life people but while reading the last paragraph, I was somewhat reminded of Jordan Peterson's:
"Only because it is fiction doesn't mean it isn't true"

(L) Most, most interesting. I was thinking recently that it doesn't really matter if the masses of people know for sure that the character of Jesus was modeled on Paul and Caesar because the thing is that it's the idea of a type of person and the idea of the person being anointed or Christed to bring new concepts to humanity, to act as an “ancestor connection” so to say for the purposes of inspiration and help. Pauline Christianity if it's understood and followed correctly, is probably a good thing. We're Paleochristians. We believe in the original way that was taught by Paul based on Caesar and his own visions, but there are other Christians who have variations which can be better or worse depending on the interpreters. What Paul did to oppose those murdering apocalyptic Dead Sea Scrolls types, and to change Roman and Greek perceptions, was nothing short of a miracle in and of itself. He must have had help. So anyway, that was just my musing. Time to say good night.

A: Blessings in Christ! Good bye.

(L) No, there doesn’t appear to be anything about real spiritual development in Islam other than trying to model oneself on Muhammed and “submitting” to his alleged declarations; that’s a bit problematical when you find out that the original model of Muhammed was probably a Dead Sea Scrolls inspired apocalypticist, likely a schizoid psychopathic fanatic. Go out and kill some people and you get grapes in the afterlife, not naked women. You get grapes.

(Andromeda) How many grapes? [laughter]

(L) 72!! Well, that was one of things that was really surprising. Apparently, there was a mistranslation or misunderstanding of the word somehow, and so you only get 72 grapes. [laughter]

(Andromeda) A lot of people are gonna be very disappointed! [laughter]

:-P I read that part from the book yesterday! "One of his most famous conclusions is that the huris (white eyed virgins) awaiting the faithful in paradise refer to grapes or raisins. This is consistent with earlier Christian texts in which grapes are associated with paradise. If Luxenburg is correct, some martyrs for the cause of Allah may be in for a rude shock."

Thank you all for the session. While reading Townsend's book, I have felt a sadness that so many are living such a big lie! I hope they won't be afraid to start questioning their beliefs at some point... I started reading the Koran in my teenage years and stopped after reading 2 or 3 pages, because it just didn't make sense to me. A long time ago, I spent a year or so debating Muslims and others online - and it's very difficult to get through to them! I'm very grateful to know about PaleoChristianity and for being a member.

Thank you Laura and Chateaux crew for an incredible and very interesting session! Much to ponder here, filled with knowledge that links the recommended readings here on the forum. Worthy of a few more reads to make sure I grasp all of it, WOW!

Back
Top Bottom