Session 22 September 2018

Maybe this reply would be better done in the Q thread. Or maybe not at all. But at any rate.

So "Q is a psyop". There can be quibbling about the exact language used in the answer, but let's say that's what the C's said. Well, what kind of a psyop? What is the goal of the psyop? Is Trump part of the psyop? Is he a victim of the psyop? These are all questions that could have been asked, or could still be asked on our own. Does it make someone a crazy Q obsessive to ask them? Or just someone who follows politics in a detailed and truthful enough way to want to get to the bottom of things? Maybe in this case the issue is more the following of politics and not so much Q, because it has gone completely insane and those of us here should be so far beyond that now (except when it comes to whatever Putin happens to have going on at the moment. Not that there's anything wrong wit that).

Let's say I am brainwashed by Q. So, unbrainwash me. Please! I WANT THE TRUTH, that's why I came to Q in the first place (or the C's however many years ago or whatever the thing is). So what do you got? "An "insider" of psyops." Ok, what does that mean? "What do you mean what does that mean, we told you, it's a psyop! PSYOP=BAD! Why are you so obsessed with it?" Is that really going to be the end of any discussion of it? Maybe it should be in this thread, because I dig the secret of life stuff that's going on here. But if the rule is intended to be "No more Q discussion on the board, we got our answer, that's the end of it," maybe we should all go over to that thread and decide where we stand.

I understand your frustration, and I have to admit that I also wished that the C's would have been asked about who was behind it and for what purpose.

Some additional thoughts... We are all here to learn. The more we know, the better. I think it's completely natural to be curious about things like 'Q' as long as we don't create narratives to hinder observing the phenomenon objectively. Sure, I'd like to know who or what parties are behind 'Q' and what they are trying to accomplish. However, I think that I know enough now to say that 'Q' is not here to save us. And I think I'm starting to see what 'they' are trying to do. But if someone wants to invest time in investigating it further (the whos and whys), I don't see any harm, as long as it doesn't become too obsessive, to the point that you don't pay attention to other important things, and activities. For instance, a while ago I noticed that I was close to becoming obsessed in researching pedophilia and ritual abuse; I had to decide to take a brake from it, because it was eating up too much of my time, and I was "getting nowhere".

hanks for the new session.

Interesting words in quotes from the C´s in this session:

"insider"
"business"
"body"
"thoughts"
"structure"
"out there"
"opening up"

This reminded me of an article I read on the "Business Insider" site recently about the Qanon phenomenon that tries to present Donald Trump as the supposed savior against the evil of the Elite. Things are getting pretty weird.

A 4Chan conspiracy that suggests Donald Trump is a secret genius ??

In summary the article mentions:

-Believers in the "QAnon" conspiracy theories are increasingly making their presence known offline, including at President Donald Trump's campaign rallies.
-The theories hold that to cabal of elites, including celebrities, Democratic Party leaders, and the deep state, are the source of all evil and that Trump will conquer them all.
- The complex set of interwoven theories revolves around promoting a positive interpretation of Trump's leadership.

Followers believe there will be a "Great Awakening" before a "storm" - an idea derived from the president's unclear reference last year to "the calm before the storm" - during which Trump will conquer elites, globalists, and the deep state.

The mysterious pro-Trump conspiracy theory known as 'QAnon' is moving from the fringes of the internet to Trump rallies

QAnon "slogan," Where we go one we go all," abbreviated to "WWG1WGA," is used on different websites to promote the idea of a big event a "time like no other in history "

"A key purpose of the #QAnon operation is to facilitate a public "Great Awakening". One of Q's earliest posts states that "This will be considered the biggest 'inside' 'approved' dump in American history." Q is delivering to "soft disclosure" of the end game of a "shadow war" that has been silently raging around us for years. The "drops" expose the present and past crimes and large-scale conspiracies of a transnational negative "Deep State Cabal" ...

WWG1WGA: The greatest communications event in history

Is Donald Trump behind QAnon?

Maybe this reply would be better done in the Q thread. Or maybe not at all. But at any rate.

So "Q is a psyop". There can be quibbling about the exact language used in the answer, but let's say that's what the C's said. Well, what kind of a psyop? What is the goal of the psyop?
Ugh, we went through all of this on the Q thread. The point is to give people a false sense of hope regarding saviors in the government, distracting them with chasing phantoms, and keep them entertained with the cloak and dagger theater while the deep state continues its status quo.
meta-agnostic said:
Is Trump part of the psyop? Is he a victim of the psyop?
I think this can be deduced by the circumstances Trump has been thrust into; he is in the maw of a highly efficient, intelligent, and diabolical system that's much bigger and meaner than he is, he doesn't have the intellectual capacity nor strength of character to deal with it, (if anybody even does) and so in a nutshell he is kind of a useful idiot.
meta-agnostic said:
These are all questions that could have been asked, or could still be asked on our own. Does it make someone a crazy Q obsessive to ask them?
In your case, I believe the answer is yes. There are all of these matters of cosmic import raised in the session, all of the evolutionary research that has been going on in the background, as well as the "precursor waves" that were being contemplated in relation to the Bell witch case and the observatory incident, and yet you are preoccupied with dissecting the Q phenomenon, now pretty much guaranteed to be some sort of intelligence agency disinformation program, down to the gnat's ass. You say you dig the deeper stuff, but I'm afraid your word count betrays your priorities. You see a flake of gold on the ground in the form of what little bit of value we have been able to squeeze out of the Q drops and think there is a gold mine underneath it when there is not. This is what it is designed to do, make you endlessly wonder about all of the connections, trying to fit some kind of pattern to them, while never being able to make definitive conclusions. In the context of all of the evidence arrayed to elucidate what the overall purpose of it is, why do you still want to waste your energy debating the minutia of it? It's such a small facet of our reality that it's not really important.
meta-agnotic said:
Let's say I am brainwashed by Q. So, unbrainwash me. Please!
You should take my advice from the Q thread; casually observe it from a great distance. Separate yourself from the daily drama and watch where the overall trends go. Then you will arrive at your own conclusion, and unless you are a "true believer" I think you will see in time where we are coming from. In a year, we can all come back to the subject with clear heads and see if Q has moved on or if it is just the same old, same old.
meta-agnostic said:
"An "insider" of psyops." Ok, what does that mean?
I believe that was an affirmation of my theory that it is one faction of the deep state bickering with another faction in a sort of spy vs. spy using the public consciousness as a weapon. Whoever's doing it is actually pretty clever.
meta-agnostic said:
"What do you mean what does that mean, we told you, it's a psyop! PSYOP=BAD! Why are you so obsessed with it?" Is that really going to be the end of any discussion of it? Maybe it should be in this thread, because I dig the secret of life stuff that's going on here. But if the rule is intended to be "No more Q discussion on the board, we got our answer, that's the end of it," maybe we should all go over to that thread and decide where we stand.
Why? What more would really be accomplished? I think this topic is pretty well cooked; if you can't take a step back from this and contemplate how this Ouroboros is twisting your mind, you are lost. I'm beginning to feel like I'm feeding it just by talking about it myself.

Neil, I greatly respect the rigor and depth of your posts both in this thread and elsewhere, but when you suggested earlier that Trump is basically unaware of Q or doesn't care as long as it helps him, I was a bit taken aback and had to laugh. But what do I know? It's all speculation based on however much observation we have each made. Either it matters or it doesn't, and who is to decide? I take it the average Q follower has no real interest in truth unless it's what they think they want to hear, and there would be no point in trying to get them to come here or somewhere else more useful, and the Great Awakening is in fact a False Awakening and there's really no point in us talking or doing anything about it, just let the chips fall and worry about the much, much bigger picture. Do we know that for certain, or is that speculation as well?

I meant what I said about the deeper subjects being more important as far as the focus of this forum in general. I'm considering them based on my knowledge and if I had anything to contribute on them I would, but I'm not going to throw things out there just to have something to say and create noise. Based on that, I will not reply to any more Q-related posts in this thread. If I feel like I have something to say about it I will copy it over to the Q thread and the mods and admins can decide the eventual fate of things over there.

I understand your frustration, and I have to admit that I also wished that the C's would have been asked about who was behind it and for what purpose.

Why? The purpose seems obvious. There is a 'deep state' that doesn't like Trump, wants to keep him on a tight leash. They don't like him because he has galvanized a section of the US population that supports an isolationist policy for the Trump admin. These people, especially the most ardent supporters of Trump, are seen as a minor threat by the 'deep state'. But no big deal, they can be dealt with in the way that pretty much EVERY such threat is dealt with: by co-opting it. Hence 'Q'.

I'm still amazed at how some people here did not automatically suspect a psy-op of some sort, rather than run with the 'insider' idea. I suppose some people just haven't learned enough about how the world works yet.

Good point! I wonder if there are any cases (verified or alleged) of a woman getting pregnant the 'holy' way.

Well there is also the tale of Angels falling for the daughters of men in the Book of Enoch, impregnating them with what would known as the nehphilim.

To my knowledge this is a departure from the normal behaviour of angels, which come about as strangers to men God tests by challenging them in some way (strength in the case of Jacob and faith in the case of Abraham and hospitality in the case of Lot. But the daughters? There’s definitely something else going on there.

Interesting session on Qanon. David Wilcock writes massive articles about him/her and other insiders. I find his articles rather dubious, since most of his predictions did not come. Anyone else has some things to add about David? Is he a waste of time?

That’s my thinking too. The C’s aren’t contradicting themselves because context is important. Who are we? We are 3D beings. But we also know there is no time, we are also the C’s in what we perceive currently as the “future” and the C’s are transient passengers, and that means so are we, just not “now”, at least from our illusion of “now”. We see ourselves as beings now, but if we can become a unified thought form, that means our souls are already also experiencing that “right now” - including all the other densities the soul will ever experience. I mean, how else could we talk to ourselves in the future if that isn’t also real and “now”? So depending on context, we are both, one or the other, or neither.

Agreed and Approaching Infinity and Neil so nicely summarized it. This explains why the original group of spirits decided that they did not like how things turned out for them and wanted to incarnate again to fix their future - which job we must be doing here right now. Building a new road / solidifying a different set of possibilities readily provided by the eternal objects and actualized by transient passengers, who are apparently making the new content flow through them right now, which really makes them transient passageways!

Just like how you try on new pants in the store and feel it tighten around your thighs differently than the others you didn't like. Feel these softer threads on your skin more agreeable? The same way the original group of ancient spirits, who might be incarnated right now, could be trying out new bodies - us - activating a different set of ancient super-DNA in us to make us become a better version of ourselves. According to what data we received, our entire multi-density tribe is working really hard to get the job done, but the right way this time!!

Amazing session. The depth of the questions asked are mind-boggling. Bell Witch/Transient Passengers/Hyper-Dimensional DNA and UFT in one evening. It's so much information to try to process and understand.

I came across the Bell Witch stories years ago and was surprised to see Laura's genealogy research lead back to it. I do have a question regarding the earth/EM conditions at the time of the Bell Witch events.

A: The Earth was still settling and did so for many years after. This creates good EM conditions for breaching of the curtain. In this case there were also some astral elements piggybacked on the faller phenomenon.

Maybe I'm missing something, but does the C's response here specifically refer to the settling of the the physical land (re-stabilization) around the New Madrid seismic event zone? The Bell family farm in Tennessee looks to be close enough to the proposed epicenter. I am also thinking that their land being adjacent to the Cumberland plateau - some heavy reverberations or after shocks may have "opened up" that area of the Red River dramatically.

I think I've been looking at seismic events completely wrong in relation to their "window" dimensions. I thought the seismic/tornado/hurricane opens the window - and when it's done - the window closes. But I think maybe with the answer above from the C's - the window stays open for a lot longer? Possibly even after the major earth event ends - a "ripped curtain" remains that's easier to pass through until it's fixed or settled?

Why? The purpose seems obvious. There is a 'deep state' that doesn't like Trump, wants to keep him on a tight leash. They don't like him because he has galvanized a section of the US population that supports an isolationist policy for the Trump admin. These people, especially the most ardent supporters of Trump, are seen as a minor threat by the 'deep state'. But no big deal, they can be dealt with in the way that pretty much EVERY such threat is dealt with: by co-opting it. Hence 'Q'.

I'm still amazed at how some people here did not automatically suspect a psy-op of some sort, rather than run with the 'insider' idea. I suppose some people just haven't learned enough about how the world works yet.

Yes, some of us (myself included) are still learning to see how the world works, and we have to learn by gathering information, analyzing data and draw conclusions on any given subject. I understand that there's a risk and a chance to become "drawn in", loose objectivity, get obsessed and basically get brain washed by psyops like 'Q', but I'd appreciate if you could clarify why you find it "unnecessary" to know more about the details of this phenomenon, if some of us want to? After all, as I've understood it, this is a research forum and during the years we've researched all kinds of things. Learning is fun, I have a curious mind, and I just find this 'Q' phenomenon interesting enough to want to know more.

When I look at the Q psyop, what I see is that it is modeled on the UFO/alien/contactee psyop. It's sort of like Greer and his "Disclosure Project". Richard Dolan documented all of this quite thoroughly and then actually fell for the "Breakaway Gov" thing which was a similar psyop.

I wrote quite a bit about COINTELPRO in Secret History, The Wave, and High Strangeness. Perhaps the latter book would be a good one to re-read to grok the pattern and methods?

About the Bell Witch..
So the first 'Kate' mentioned is just the human wife of 'Dean'. And all the other 'Kate' is the mostly invisible but audible spirit? No wonder I'm confused :nuts::-D

Well, how about reading the whole story? "Kate" was never the "wife of Dean". The Kate referred to was Kate Batts, and the elemental was referred to as "Kate Batt's Witch" and then Kate Batts was left off, and the name "Kate" stuck to the elemental. The servant, Dean, went to visit (spend the night with) his wife in the evenings, but she was never named.

Why is it a little difference in opinion always blew up into big argument?

First of all, there is not a "difference of opinion", there were statements of fact made and they were responded to with questions about their validity.

Second, there is no argument.

Bad beagle would like to take a shot and answer the logical argument in the name of unconditional love (actually I wrote one long answer to that in stalking-intent-and-the-energy-of-alignment). Here it goes as we are aware that the reason that the "fall" occurred is because fallen spirit broke spiritual laws and we need to relearn that to get back to heaven (7 density/prime creator who design spiritual law/cause&effect and coding to genetics).

I would say that referring to it as "breaking spiritual laws" is misleading. What happened was that "desire based imbalances" were created and imbalances have to be balanced.

The Cs are 6th density or often refer to as god (their duty is to provide light/star or help advise lower density spirits) but they can't really enter material world due to mismatch in vibration.

The Cs are NOT referred to as "god".

The issue of interacting with the material world being difficult due to frequency mismatch is more a problem between 4D and 3D. 4D is a realm of variable physicality. The NON physical realms have no problem interacting with all densities IF the necessary conditions are met. STO only does so if truly ASKED, and STS does it via 4D manipulation. STS exists as a thought form for balance in 6 D realms.

Naturally the duty goes to 4th density sto graduate to help lower density while in material world. Sts 4d don't help other sts they go straight to sts dimension to perfect their negative vibration, helping is bad for sts will turn them into sto or lower density sts.

This last is quite muddled probably because terms are not defined, but in general, it gets the point across. However, as usual, the "Devil is in the Details". STS do not just "go straight to STS dimension to perfect their negative vibration". They are actively involved with this reality in terms of stalking and manipulating and thereby "helping" STS inclined individuals to become more STS.

Technically all prophet are here to teach unconditional love so solarmind is correct in this regard (I explained basic spiritual laws in soul shattering). C mentioned before not to have aggression toward sts (even moralizing against them) and the best defense is knowledge or raising your spiritual vibration.

This is rather twisted. "Unconditional Love" is a rather loose term that is horribly mangled and misused. And the Cs do not suggest that we do not stand up against STS, nor do they suggest that discussing it and learning about it is wrong. I don't know where you came up with "moralizing against them" is wrong because the Cs never used those terms, though it is a loose way of saying that the All blinks neither at the Darkness nor the Light which is correct. However, the way you have framed it gives it a twist that ends up conveying an inaccurate picture.

Indeed, the best defense is knowledge, but remember, knowledge CAN be gathered by STS and used by them. There can be "enlightened" STS and STO beings.

I understand that some spirits are very angry at the darkness/light in our world (usually rebelling teenage spirit about to choose side) but learning about defense against dark art doesn't really make you expert in light therefore those prophets were sent here on mission to give example.

What prophets in particular? We have found that most "prophets" are post facto constructions and words are put into their mouths to keep the sheep quiescent so that the dark lords can harvest their flesh and skins. The usual propagation/interpretation of "unconditional love" is a case in point.

If we reflect in our world we often hate dictators and hell bent to overthrow them just to be replace by other dictators. Because you are an anti darkness expert doesn't automatically make you a light worker unless you choose the light path (who wouldn't want to role play as dictator you get to spank porn star like stable genius).

And very often, those who focus on the light, do not see the darkness within and behind them.

That is why the best way to remove evil from this world start with raising our own vibration with purification and self development (during harvest time it is all that matter).

News flash: "all evil" is not going to be "removed from this world" because that would create an imbalance. The main way to "raise your vibration" is to align with Truth. If you ignore fully half of all creation, then you are not aligned with Truth.

If you remove all the darkness inside of you (learning your spiritual lesson equal knowledge such as cruelty, laziness, aggression, vanity, lust etc different case for each spirit) then there is no need for your spirit to summon the lesson aka crisis (which spirit hate& try to avoid) making the world a better place with you as a beacon of light in a dark world. I hope this help in a way of discussion not meant to offend anyone.

You have managed to wrap this up with Salad Shooter metaphysics.

I would suggest that you create your own website and propagate your teachings there.

Back
Top Bottom