What is Going On?

mdewinter134

A Disturbance in the Force
Every night I am lucid dreaming. It feels as if my legs are being lifted up and something is touching my private parts. The other night there was an old woman who was very scary yelling at me and trying to lift my legs again and then turn into a beautiful woman. Somehow I was having sex with her and didn't want to. She kept telling me that she wanted my semen. I fought back with my hand pushing her hand away from my private parts and woke up with a clenched fist pushing. this is been happening for a little while now and I'm concerned and afraid to go to sleep.

Have you read The Wave series? Also, a look at Mental Blocking may help. Reciting the Prayer of the Soul from the Éiriú Eolas program is something ideal to do before bed. Even cleaning up our diet can help with spiritual, along with physical issues. Here's the Diet and Health board. Just some suggestions. If you post an introduction in the Newbies board you will receive some more resources to check out.

Hey mdewinter134. Your ordeal sounds pretty tough, if not downright terrifying. One thing that came to mind was your sleeping schedule and/or routine. For example do you get close to 8hrs of sleep at night, is it broken up into segments, and/or lay down at night around the same time? I ask because sometimes we can leave ourselves open to "other" things when our physical bodies are not at 100%. Not to say this applies to you but it could help to have clearer understanding of your sleep habits.

Hi mdewinter134, I can also imagine that it is terrifying. I second what 3DStudent wrote about reading the Wave Series and doing Eiriu Eolas, beside I would recommend reading Lauras book High Strangeness.

Welcome to the forum, mdewinter134. Since it is your first post, it would be awesome if you could write a post in the Newbies section, describing how you found us, or maybe share a little about yourself. It could also help us to know you a little better and help you with your current problem. As others said, many factors, including the diet, psychic hygiene, stress, health problems, etc., can contribute to disturbing dreams. So the more information you give, the more we can point you in the right direction. And welcome again!

Ok
Every night I am lucid dreaming. It feels as if my legs are being lifted up and something is touching my private parts. The other night there was an old woman who was very scary yelling at me and trying to lift my legs again and then turn into a beautiful woman. Somehow I was having sex with her and didn't want to. She kept telling me that she wanted my semen. I fought back with my hand pushing her hand away from my private parts and woke up with a clenched fist pushing. this is been happening for a little while now and I'm concerned and afraid to go to sleep.
This sounds like a classic inorganic being dream, we interpet the dream as sexual , because they're basically stealing our enegrgy. The goal is to exchange energy equally, and to not let these powerful beings run the show, according to nagualism that is.

Hello mdewinter134:
It has happened to me as well, long ago, but since I learned that these kind of entities exist I have the knowledge to protect myself, I suggest start your reading, that wave series is a great start, then all about folklore in succubus (plural succubi), which is a female demon who takes the form of a human woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual intercourse. I hope this helps.... :cool2:

Ok
This sounds like a classic inorganic being dream, we interpet the dream as sexual , because they're basically stealing our enegrgy. The goal is to exchange energy equally, and to not let these powerful beings run the show, according to nagualism that is.

Desertwolves,

We have read many of Carlos Casteneda's books and do derive some concepts that seem to be useful (like the 'predator's mind') but an all-inclusive acceptance of "nagualism" I am not so sure.

I am not sure what you mean by "The goal is to exchange energy equally". Maybe you could clarify that some.

And I know you have been on the forum awhile but I haven't seen an introduction so maybe you could also post a brief description of how you found the forum in the Newbies section if you want. It doesn't have to be anything long. There are examples there to give you an idea.

Back
Top Bottom