Session 25 March 2017

Thanks for the session, and indeed for the crystal project. I am grateful for the very conscious suffering you are going through, and sometimes not grateful enough. The way the C's phrased it, it sounds like more of an unavoidable universal law. To bring something 'good' into existence, you have to suffer a lot of 'bad'. That kind of sucks in a way, but I suppose that's a big part of what you've been teaching all along. I just hope it gets better soon and the healing/balancing effect of the work/crystal project can mitigate some of the attack and suffering.

The way the C's say that recent events have been 'Chilling from our perspective' sounds pretty ominous. It implies to me that we are now on a very interesting path and it is building to some kind of crescendo - not likely a fun one. I wonder if 'who is more clever?' means that it is actually undecided and open right now. That this might be another scenario where we can effect a change in reality (or move to a different one).

caballero reyes
Hello, Goyacobol and Thinkingfingers: Here is a misinterpretation on your part.

I do not doubt Laura's knowledge about Paul, it would be absurd to do so after reading her many opinions on the subject, on the contrary, if I put the result of the author of the quiz is for us to see the difference between the successful of Laura and the absurdity of the author of the quiz, or any other opinion,That is the reason why I did it.

I have a lot of appreciation for Laura's opinions. And if I thanked Laura for allowing us to see those opinions, it's because I think it is always good to see the difference of opinions and things, this is very educational for everyone and thus we all learn something every day.

I hope I have been clear enough.

Yes thank you; this helps my understanding of your purpose in posting but your original intent was unclear as there was no context provided nor any description of what your intentions were. This happens occasionally on the Forum as many of us are enthusiastic about what we have to share, but forget that others do not know our purpose without us providing enough information to be clear and avoid misunderstandings. We should all look at what we have written through the eyes of our audience, who do not have our view or awareness of our intentions, before we post in order to help others understand what it is we want to say.

Thank you a lot for this session.

About the shepherd's crook:
[Laura's note: This would "close the circuit" in the "shepherd's crook" configuration.]
As carcoom mentioned:
Laura also mentions the “shepherd's crook” in The Wave, Book Two, Chapter 10:

Citer:

During this same time, there was a great deal of what could only be called psychokinetic activity. Many people saw this as a "sign" of "spiritual achievement." I didn't. To me, it was useless and distracting. My studies had shown me that most, if not all, such events were a result of "short circuited" kundalini forces; energies of the soul, entering via the basal chakra, diverted by the brainstem into the environment. I was distressed that they were being "diverted" at this juncture, rather than flowing, as was proper, in the "Shepherd's Crook" configuration to the third eye.

And some Wiki:
The innovation of a hook facilitates the recovery of fallen animals by ensnaring them by neck or leg. For this reason the crook has been used as a religious symbol of care (particularly in difficult circumstances), including the Christian bishop's crosier.[2]

The shepherd's crook is also symbolic of the spiritual Kundalini energy described in Eastern religions, which rises up the spine and over into the third eye (pineal gland) and crown chakra (pituitary gland) when a being reaches enlightenment.
[3]

The shape of the Shepherd's crook is also named the "Johnson Curve" for highly intensive engineering calculations.[citation needed]

Thalia, Muse of comedy in Greek mythology, was usually seen holding a shepherd's crook.

The shepherd's crook and the flail (an agricultural tool) are insignia of pharaonic authority: the Crook and flail.

Also:
The sign "crosse" in the European corpus of recent Prehistory may have an esoteric meaning (insignia of power) or an exoteric meaning (shepherd stick, sickle, throwing weapon by hunter-gatherers) without the iconography being explicit on this symbolic

In pastoral iconography, the shepherd has a special place not only because it is part of the emblematic image of the shepherd but also because it is found in biblical representations in the form of the butt of the shepherd 'bishop.

"The Lord is my shepherd" (Jn 10,1-18 & 27-30)

"The good shepherd knows his sheep, and his sheep know him" (Ez 34)

"When I walk in the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for you are with me, your crook and your stick reassure me. (Book 19. Psalm 23: 4)

Among the peoples of the biblical Middle East, kings were commonly represented as pastors, and their sceptres were crooks.

(Pierre) Officially, the USA holds 8,000 metric tons of gold as a reserve. What is the true number?

A: 2300

Q: (Pierre) Oh my god, it's less than France... Officially, China holds 1,800 tons of gold. But according to many sources, they hold more. What is the real number?

A: 3100

I actually thought China's total would be much higher. There really aren't any official numbers on how much gold is flowing into China, yet going off what was reported and analyzed in the past and more recently is being sold and delivered on the Chinese Shanghai Gold Exchange (SGE) a few people have conjectured that the amount of gold China holds could be in the 20,000 ton range. That raises the question if the Chinese gov't doesn't have it, then who has it. China in recent years has been advertising and encouraging its people to buy gold. It could be the ultra-wealthy in China and a large portion of the population as buyers could account for the 'missing' gold. Perhaps the Chinese gov't figured the best way to soften the blow of the upcoming economic adjustment/collapse is for a large portion of it citizens to own gold.

Thank you for sharing the session. Hopefully after the crystal connection radio and project gets up and running the burden of what Laura is bearing can be spread out the the whole network and balanced some.

Bear said:
China in recent years has been advertising and encouraging its people to buy gold. It could be the ultra-wealthy in China and a large portion of the population as buyers could account for the 'missing' gold. Perhaps the Chinese gov't figured the best way to soften the blow of the upcoming economic adjustment/collapse is for a large portion of it citizens to own gold.

Indeed, in Chinese culture, gold has a strong value. In addition Chinese industry uses a lot of gold (electronics, space technology,...) So the gold purchased by China through Shanghai gold exchange might go to the national reserve, the citizens and the industry.

Kinyash said:
Regarding Gold, there have been speculations that the US Govt. might order everyone to give up any gold that they have like what happened during the great depression (US Executive order 6102). But since they no longer conform to the gold standard, I guess they can just lie about how much they hold :P . Canada's position of holding zero gold would seem to be rather fickle considering that gold has indeed held up its value very well while currencies continue to devalue in real terms.

They may try to confiscate gold again, but since it is no longer part of the monetary system they may do something else. Specifically, governments may try to take over or control production/mining of gold. They would basically buy most if not all of the gold produced in whatever country it is and not let any be exported in order to have it and build it as a reserve. Canada and the US are in the top 5 gold producing countries.

Also, many of TPTB have probably been the biggest buyers of the gold central banks have been selling for all these years. It can be seen is a huge wealth transfer from public to private taking place and to ensure TPTB stay on top when economic reality sets in and gold goes way up in value relative to paper currencies. This point argues against gold confiscation.

edit: clarity

caballero reyes said:
Hello, Goyacobol and Thinkingfingers: Here is a misinterpretation on your part.

I do not doubt Laura's knowledge about Paul, it would be absurd to do so after reading her many opinions on the subject, on the contrary, if I put the result of the author of the quiz is for us to see the difference between the successful of Laura and the absurdity of the author of the quiz, or any other opinion,That is the reason why I did it.

I have a lot of appreciation for Laura's opinions. And if I thanked Laura for allowing us to see those opinions, it's because I think it is always good to see the difference of opinions and things, this is very educational for everyone and thus we all learn something every day.

I hope I have been clear enough.

Thanks for clearing that up, I assumed there was some piece of information missing from your post to make things clear. Maybe writing the reason why you make such posts could clear up misunderstandings in the future, and likewise Goyacobol and myself can learn to gather facts by asking in an appropriately manner.

Thank you for another great session, lot to think about. Special thanks to Laura, I'm sorry for her suffering and hope she'll get better soon.

Laura said:
In the weeks prior to this session, I had been continuing to dig into research on the apostle Paul, looking for clues to understand what he was thinking and doing and how it might connect us to the “Julius Caesar as model for Jesus” idea. The last two Paul books I read were by Troels Engberg-Pedersen, and they really knocked my socks off. All the ideas coalesced there. Even though this scholar doesn’t have the wider view that I utilize, his exegesis of Paul’s writing/thought in terms of Stoic models was just brilliant. There are so many parallels between Paul, Stoics, Gurdjieff’s 4th Way, and the Cs that it is truly astonishing. I also see the parallels to Zoroastrianism, Jewish/Christian apocalyptic (derived from Zoroastrianism) and the Cs description of densities and their denizens. What was most useful was that Troels (ya gotta love a guy with a name like that!) created a graphic model of what participation in Stoicism, Pauline Christianity, and The Work is supposed to accomplish for the individual and it is all about creating community at a higher level of being.

I was so wrong believing Paul was a "bad guy" spreading "false beliefs" and making new kind of religion (yeah, one of my top biases), not seeing wood for the trees, I'm gratefull for information Laura provided. Related to the Engberg-Pedersen books, is it the first: Cosmology and Self in the Apostle Paul: The Material Spirit and the other one: Paul and the Stoics? There are other interesting books written by EP like: Stoicism in Early Christianity, or PAUL IN HIS HELLENISTIC CONTEXT, studies of the New Testement and its world and Paul Beyond the Judaism-Hellenism Divide, but I'm not sure where to begin. :-[

They are a bit pricey, even as an e-books but investing in a good read is definitely not a bad idea.

Eärwen said:
I was so wrong believing Paul was a "bad guy" spreading "false beliefs" and making new kind of religion (yeah, one of my top biases), not seeing wood for the trees, I'm gratefull for information Laura provided. Related to the Engberg-Pedersen books, is it the first: Cosmology and Self in the Apostle Paul: The Material Spirit and the other one: Paul and the Stoics? There are other interesting books written by EP like: Stoicism in Early Christianity, or PAUL IN HIS HELLENISTIC CONTEXT, studies of the New Testement and its world and Paul Beyond the Judaism-Hellenism Divide, but I'm not sure where to begin. :-[

They are a bit pricey, even as an e-books but investing in a good read is definitely not a bad idea.

You can read the books by Engberg-Pederson if you want, but just to recap, Laura did say it's not essentially necesarry as it would be a hard slog for those who aren't very well-versed in bible scholarship, etc.

Thank you very much to Frilipiaea from Cassiopeae,Laura,Andromeda,Galatea and the Team one more time for all the effort involve. :flowers:

Thank you Chateau Crew and the C's for the new session! I'm so grateful for the Crystal project and look forward to seeing what is in store with the "Crystal Radio" project! I hope that I have enough bandwidth to manage it when the project begins and look forward to helping shoulder the burden however I can!

As an aside, the deep state vs. Trump question led to an interesting answer from the C's:

Laura said:
(L) Well, I find that to be a little bit naive because there were some extremely shocking things. For me, the most shocking thing was for the intelligence services to come right out and DIRECTLY, in PUBLIC, frontally attack a president-elect before his inauguration with that dodgy dossier about the Russian hotel. I mean, those things are like evidence of something very deep and very ugly that is now emerging into plain view: the evil that has stayed in the shadows doesn’t fear exposure anymore. THAT gave me chills! It's like there is open warfare in the halls of the psychopaths and they don’t care who sees it or knows it because they are convinced that the programming of the public is complete.

A: Yes. Implications are serious and dramatic beyond what is immediately apparent. From our perspective, the import is indeed chilling. Watch how it all plays out. The irresistible force has met the immovable object. Who is more clever?

I thought I've come across this quote before that the C's used in their answer. It refers to the Irresistible Force paradox (see MinutePhysics video or Wikipedia article) that has been stymieing philosophers and physics professors for centuries. The implications of this may not answer the paradox, but it definitely implies a show-down of epic proportions with epic implications. I do wonder to what ends the Deep State will go to try to stop Trump and believe they will become more dangerous in the ensuing months.

To that end, I hope everyone stays safe as the veil continues to thin!

AutomatedMan said:
I thought I've come across this quote before that the C's used in their answer. It refers to the Irresistible Force paradox (see MinutePhysics video or Wikipedia article) that has been stymieing philosophers and physics professors for centuries. The implications of this may not answer the paradox, but it definitely implies a show-down of epic proportions with epic implications. I do wonder to what ends the Deep State will go to try to stop Trump and believe they will become more dangerous in the ensuing months.

Maybe they are joking? How did they bring it up in the past examples?

In watching the video and reading, it seems like a mental masturbation exercise not rooted in this reality. There is no such thing as an immovable object. The video explains infinite mass, but in math we learn that there are varied levels of infinity. Even easier to show that something with infinite mass does not exist (here).
Same with the "unstoppable force", using light as an example. But technically, light has no mass (or it does- haha, quantum theory). Anyway, a lot of these things that science comes up with, like dark matter, dark energy are formulas that don't make sense in reality but are used to "fill in the blanks" it seems in their limited 3d+t calculations. Maybe in 4d we will learn more where these types of things can exist, but here it seems like just a number exercise :)

Divide By Zero said:
AutomatedMan said:

Maybe they are joking? How did they bring it up in the past examples?

In watching the video and reading, it seems like a mental masturbation exercise not rooted in this reality. There is no such thing as an immovable object. The video explains infinite mass, but in math we learn that there are varied levels of infinity. Even easier to show that something with infinite mass does not exist (here).
Same with the "unstoppable force", using light as an example. But technically, light has no mass (or it does- haha, quantum theory). Anyway, a lot of these things that science comes up with, like dark matter, dark energy are formulas that don't make sense in reality but are used to "fill in the blanks" it seems in their limited 3d+t calculations. Maybe in 4d we will learn more where these types of things can exist, but here it seems like just a number exercise :)

On a less scientific note the reference is:

A: Yes. Implications are serious and dramatic beyond what is immediately apparent. From our perspective, the import is indeed chilling. Watch how it all plays out. The irresistible force has met the immovable object. Who is more clever?

I think watching how it plays out is about all we can do at this point. They could be talking about a battle of wills I think.

Thank you so much Laura and crew for this session and thank you infinitely Laura for all that you make for us :flowers:

SeekinTruth said:
You can read the books by Engberg-Pederson if you want, but just to recap, Laura did say it's not essentially necesarry as it would be a hard slog for those who aren't very well-versed in bible scholarship, etc.

Thank you SeekinTruth. I'm far far away from anything like it. ;)

Back
Top Bottom