Lyme Disease: The CDC’s Greatest Coverup & What They Don’t Want You To Know

davey72

The Living Force
I am curious what others think of this?

Dr. Alan MacDonald, MD who appears in the documentary ‘Under Our Skin’ (2008), says in the film that he found found Borrelia (Lyme) DNA in 7 out of 10 postmortem Alzheimers patients’ brains. This makes perfect sense, since syphilis, its cousin, also invades the brain in tertiary or neurosyphilis. Dr. Klinghardt, MD (also quoted from ‘Under Our Skin’) stated that he’s “never had a single patient with Alzheimer’s, ALS, Parkinson’s Disease or Multiple Sclerosis who tested negative for Borrelia.”

-http://www.collective-evolution.com/2015/04/16/lyme-disease-the-cdcs-greatest-coverup-what-they-dont-want-you-to-know/

I wouldn't be surprised if that is his experience. Since the population is very weakened through stress, diet and many other factors... the microbe's pathogenic effects are having a field day. Or so it seems to me!

Dr. Hulda Clark recommends zapping with a frequency Generator at 380Khz +/-2Khz for 3 minutes.
- do this three times at intervals of 20 minutes.
She has a protocol of kidney and liver flushes which are for flushing out the dead bodies..

She also implicates sensitivity to salicylates with Borellia Burgdorferi(Lyme), so eliminate this (and aspirin) from your diet.
The bacteria hang out in tooth cavities and sockets where they have been pulled out.
Try to eliminate exposure to toxic elements such as lead, beryllium, zirconium and benzalkonium as well, as these facilitate the bacterium.
ref: "The Cure for all Diseases" Dr. Hulda Regehr Clark, pp170, 563.

Here's Health!

MusicMan said:
Dr. Hulda Clark recommends zapping with a frequency Generator at 380Khz +/-2Khz for 3 minutes.

I've seen schematics for the zappers, and I don't think any are that precise.

Let me backtrack. A digital zapper could be that precise, or a zapper that has several switch settings, and I assume versions like this are available, but I've only seen very old schematics.

Lyme Disease Now Found in All US States

Story at a glance:
+ According to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) statistics released in 2013, an estimated 300,000 new cases of Lyme disease were being diagnosed in the U.S.each year
+ Diseases such as Parkinson’s, multiple sclerosis and chronic fatigue are all expressions of chronic infections, and Lyme disease appears to be a major, yet oftentimes hidden, player
+ Lyme disease used to be confined to the area of New England. Now, a Quest Diagnostics health trend report warns the tick-borne disease has spread and is being diagnosed in every U.S. state, including Florida and California
+ Lyme disease typically starts with unrelenting fatigue, recurring fever, headaches and achy muscles or joints, which may progress to muscle spasms, loss of motor coordination and/or intermittent paralysis, meningitis or heart problems
+ Lyme can thrive in biofilms in your body. The supplement lumbrokinase has been shown to help break down these infected biofilms, and are often helpful when other treatment strategies fail or improvement has stalled

Attachments

• rapid-spread-of-lyme-disease-pdf.pdf
    208.2 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom