Mysterious disappearances in North American forest- past 50 years

I was listening to Coast 2 Coast the other day. They had an ex police officer on, David Paulides, who has been researching mysterious disappearances of many children in U.S. National Parks. This show intrigued me to do a litttle research myself. Mr. Paulides and other researchers theorize that some sort of Wild Man or a possible Bigfoot could be complicit in the abductions.

The high strangeness of these events truly is of the metaphysical and the paranormal. These children vanish without a trace, most never to be found and some that are found naked or certain clothes missing, even when the child is not of age yet to dress or undress themselves. Also, a majority of the children seem to vanish by creeks and they are later found by a creek, if recused at all.

One case of notable strangeness, was the case of Dennis Martin in 1967. Dennis's father was watching him play hide-n-seek. While hiding behind a bush 60 feet from his father in clear view of his location, all the kids came out from hiding except for Dennis. He vanished without a trace and his father stated "there's no way he could have run off that fast." Later, a 1000 man search party found absolutely no trace of the child. Unknowingly to the search party and the Martins, 100 green berets show up on the scene and setup a base at a different location to also search for the child, supposedly. Along with the military, the FBI willingly comes to search as well. Did the governemnt and military really care about the well being of this child, or did they come to cover up some shocking truth of the nature of our reality? Something that the public can absolutely have no knowledge of.

Come to find out at a later date, a family saw what they thought was a bear evading them behind trees. It turned out to actually be some sort of wild man or Bigfoot creature carrying what looked like a small child on his shoulder!!!!! When Mr. Martin tried to pursue this lead with the authorities(they had no other leads to begin with), they downplayed it and Swept it under the rug. to this day, the Martins have no other answers, and this is just one of many similar cases.

My question is: could this creature be a dimensional window faller, that C's discussed? Could this have anything to do with Lizzie abductions of children for physical or energy consumption? Or is consortium/ illuminati involved in any way? Im anxious to hear any incite anyone might have on these mysterious events.

This story was also on SOTT.

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/245040-Strange-Circumstances-Surround-Park-Disappearances

Thanks for the info Lilou, I will surely check that out. I also would like to point out, that in relation to The Army Green Berets showing up to search for the Martin boy, this has happened in other cases, one being a few years after. Maybe it was the same group of Green Berets, I don't know? But I have heard that if the Green Berets are showing up on a domestic mission, there is probably the issue of National Security. The implications of this are astounding!!!! :scared:

Here is a link to a radio interview with a man named Rob Kryder. He owns an exploration company based out of New Mexico, USA. He travels to some very remote areas to do his work. Be mindful at approximately 11:00 to 15:00 minute mark where he talks about the size of two Bigfoot that he encountered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dUIphcMZG8

Here is a link to another radio interview with a hunter that encountered two Bigfoot creatures. He gets into quite a bit of detail on the physical appearance as well as the physical capabilities of this creature during this interview. Also, what he had to deal with when the government came calling. I thought this interview was very, very good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYPMU5wEcvw

I think both of these are definitely worth a listen.

I am reading a book covering this..missing 411 by David Paulides. I think it is recommended by Laura

I read the book covering the western US about a year ago and I read the one covering the eastern half sometime after that. They are both very good.

I saw a 2-hour speech on youtube given by David Paulides that I thought was just phenomenal. I am intrigued about the clusters of missing people, as well as First Nation claims that bigfoot are cannibals. I also read a blog posting of someone who claims to have narrowly missed being attacked by two bigfoot after he passed into another realm via a curtain of light or something like that. I made me think of people who have gotten lost in the fairy realm in traditional stories who are unable to find their way home. My thought is, perhaps the bigfoot can actually walk between the densities, which is why no one can capture one. Perhaps they are fourth density denizens who come to third density to feed, and consider us food as well! That could explain many of the disappearances of people in the national parks. Even if the bigfoot aren't eating us themselves, maybe they are hunting for other denizens of fourth density.

globalgrrl said:
I saw a 2-hour speech on youtube given by David Paulides that I thought was just phenomenal. I am intrigued about the clusters of missing people, as well as First Nation claims that bigfoot are cannibals. I also read a blog posting of someone who claims to have narrowly missed being attacked by two bigfoot after he passed into another realm via a curtain of light or something like that. I made me think of people who have gotten lost in the fairy realm in traditional stories who are unable to find their way home. My thought is, perhaps the bigfoot can actually walk between the densities, which is why no one can capture one. Perhaps they are fourth density denizens who come to third density to feed, and consider us food as well! That could explain many of the disappearances of people in the national parks. Even if the bigfoot aren't eating us themselves, maybe they are hunting for other denizens of fourth density.

Funny that you mention this. I'm working on the 1995 transcripts and just finished annotating this one:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=22372.msg239476#msg239476

... which talks about animal mutilations, in particular this:

21 Jan 1995 said:
Q: (L) Okay, that's all I wanted to know. Back in the 1970's in the Central United States there were quite a number of cases of animal mutilation. There has been a lot of publicity about this at some point and then it died down and was covered up, and there were a lot of ideas and theories about it. What I would like to know is who was doing the animal mutilations?

A: Many.

Q: Okay, who was doing most of the animal mutilations?

A: Not applicable.

Q: Okay. Was some of the animal mutilation done by the U.S Government, or entities within the government?

A: Was?

Q: (L) In other words, it is still going on. So Okay, so they are still doing it. Was, or is, some of this activity being conducted by alien individuals?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) Were they acting for the same reasons?

A: No.

Q: Why did the government do animal mutilations?

A: Copy, in order to throw off investigation.

Q: (L) So they copied this activity to throw off investigations. Did they do this as an act to protect the aliens who were doing animal mutilations for their own purposes?

Q: (L) Were they doing it to protect themselves from the public knowing that they were engaged in alien interactions?

A: They do it to protect the public from knowing that which would explode society if discovered.

Q: (L) What is this item that they were protecting so that society or the public wouldn't know about it. What activity is this?

A: Humans eat cattle, aliens eat you.

Q: (T) They've said that before. (L) Okay, yeah, we eat second level, they eat third. Did aliens do some of the cattle mutilations?

Q: What do aliens do to cattle?

A: Blood.

Q: (L) They take the blood out of them?

Q: (J) They drink it? What do they use this blood for?

A: Nourishment.

Q: (L) Okay, but you just said that aliens eat humans, and humans eat cattle. Why were the aliens being nourished by cattle, if that's not their normal bill of fare? (J) Delicacy. (T) A cow's blood is a lot like human blood.

A: Do you not ever consume facsimile?

Q: (T) Hamburger helper? Shake and Bake, (J) And I helped! [Laughter] Sorry!

A: Facsimile is less controversial, obviously!

Q: (L) So in other words, they were eating cattle just to keep from having to eat so many humans, that would have just upset people a lot, is that it? Oh god.

Q: (T) So, since they're eating cattle instead of humans, does that mean they'll stop eating humans? (L) Terry, you know better than that! (T) Well, it's the next logical question.

A: Some of their human "food" is merely emotions, think of flesh as being the equal of "filet mignon."

As part of my commentary, I mentioned Paulides work. Well, obviously, he's trying to connect everything to Bigfoot, but maybe that's part of the link? After all, the Cs said about Bigfoot:

1994 Oct 9 said:
Q: (L) Was Mars ever inhabited?

Q: (L) By whom?

A: By those you now know as Sasquatch or Bigfoot.

Q: (L) Do they now live on this planet as a result of being brought here by other beings?

A: They are transitory. Do not inhabit on a permanent basis.

Q: (L) Well, how do they come and go?

A: They are the slaves and "pets" of the Lizard Beings.

Q: (L) How did the Sasquatch get here from Mars?

A: Brought by Lizard Beings but they do not inhabit earth.

Q: (L) Why have Sasquatch been seen in remote places throughout history?

A: Put there for menial slave tasks.

Q: (L) Does that mean that whenever Sasquatch have been seen that there is a Lizard nearby?

Q: (L) What menial tasks might they be doing?

A: Collecting samples.

Q: (L) Why has everyone who has ever come in contact with Sasquatch commented on the awful odor of them? Why do they stink?

A: Organic functions.

Q: (L) What is it about their organic functions that makes them stink?

A: Sweat.

Notice the "slave tasks" and "collecting samples".

Interesting.

I watched the 2 hr. speech the other day as well and thought it was very good. It seemed to me that he was being very careful not to talk about theories but to just present the evidence he gathered, in police investigator fashion. Though, some of the things he said made me wonder what he really thinks about it all. Faced with all that evidence, the missing people, the sightings, the high strangeness (like the strange tracking animal behavior, weather, and coincidences), you'd think he thinks something! If I recall correctly, he said at one point that it's definite that government agencies are covering up because they can't control it. And a member of the audience asked something along the lines of "could this be connected to the alien abductions?" and he answered that he was unable to rule it out.

Andromeda said:
I watched the 2 hr. speech the other day as well and thought it was very good. It seemed to me that he was being very careful not to talk about theories but to just present the evidence he gathered, in police investigator fashion. Though, some of the things he said made me wonder what he really thinks about it all. Faced with all that evidence, the missing people, the sightings, the high strangeness (like the strange tracking animal behavior, weather, and coincidences), you'd think he thinks something! If I recall correctly, he said at one point that it's definite that government agencies are covering up because they can't control it. And a member of the audience asked something along the lines of "could this be connected to the alien abductions?" and he answered that he was unable to rule it out.

We just got a copy of his "Tribal Bigfoot" book, and there are a few features he lists that are common among many of the sightings, including: elevation, quarries, berries, water, walking on ridges. He found some of those same associations in his Missing 411 books... Not to mention the state of Pennsylvania (Stan Gordon wrote a book on the bigfoot-ufo connection in Penn.). Plus there are a few cases that stand out from Missing 411 so far: e.g., one case where a witness says the missing was taken by "a tribe of bigfoot", the 3 missing boys (later found) who were afraid to call out to rescuers because they thought they might be giant gorillas and who said they were 'chased up the mountain by a bear'.

There was an article posted on sott in feb
http://www.sott.net/article/293247-David-Paulides-in-fascinating-lecture-Bigfoot-DNA-research-and-missing-people

with a two hour speech by David Pulides on big foot and missing people it's very interesting.

A: Some of their human "food" is merely emotions, think of flesh as being the equal of "filet mignon."

I wonder if "Flesh being equal to filet mignon" and that some of the food is " merely emotions", would that be related to
the way the body hold's onto emotions, that certain part's of the body might be rich in accumulated emotions, there
for making a more nourishing food.

Seaniebawn said:

I wonder if "Flesh being equal to filet mignon" and that some of the food is " merely emotions", would that be related to
the way the body hold's onto emotions, that certain part's of the body might be rich in accumulated emotions, there
for making a more nourishing food.

I don't think that's what the C's were suggesting. They were saying that emotions themselves, especially negative emotions, are consumed by 4D and that every once in a while for a special treat they will consume actual human flesh.

Yea this BigFoot thing is getting interesting. Me and my wife watched that 2-hour interview with Paulides as well. One thing he said that I couldn't get out of my head was the fact that there should never be a missing person that is not found by tracking dogs after the victim has passed. Not sure how realistic that assessment is but his comment coupled with the strange behavior of the tracking dogs makes me wonder. :/

And then reading this

Cs said:
Q: (L) Do they now live on this planet as a result of being brought here by other beings?

A: They are transitory. Do not inhabit on a permanent basis.

Q: (L) Well, how do they come and go?

A: They are the slaves and "pets" of the Lizard Beings.

Q: (L) How did the Sasquatch get here from Mars?

A: Brought by Lizard Beings but they do not inhabit earth.

Kind of creepy if you ask me but I guess they technically wouldn't be cannibals if they're from Mars just a group of entities that are higher on the food-chain. And yes I do think knowing something like that in the general populous would explode society. Our copy of Missing-411 (East Coast edtion) should arrive today in the mail. Excited and creeped out at the same time.

Yeah I was thinking that, I was just wondering if some of the similarities between animal and human mutilation, missing tongue, lips mutilation of the genitals, rectal coring missing internal organ's etc, was there a reason, for the removal of these part's specifically rather than other part's.

Here are some supposed vocalisations with the 'bigfoot', taken by a group who spent a night in a forest, building up a level of 'trust' with a sasquatch family, enough for them to get close. The guys appear to sound genuine in tone of voice, but who knows. Location wise, don't know where, sounds like one of the guys is Canadian due do his pronouncation of "about", so could be there :P

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip1ntcXRfRY&spfreload=10

EDIT- 2nd link with more vocalisations and 7 minutes long

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yabkhwK2iDs&spfreload=10

Extremely rare Sasquatch audio recorded May 3rd 2013.

Audio of this calibre is extremely difficult to obtain. It's taken 7 months of persistence and a non evasive approach to build up trust to a level that this family of sasquatch feel is comfortable enough to let us hear their voices.

The first night of the year spent in a tent has given what is now my third vocal incident in close to 5 years. This is 10X my previous experiences.

My first vocal encounter in 2008 changed my life. Some wonder how a vocalization in a forest can have such a profound effect. I believe these recordings will answer that question.

As the owner and myself had another night of close interactions that have progressed with each visit, the late night gave way to some of the best recorded vocal evidence captured to date.

When you hear the voice of the sasquatch people, there's no mistaking it. It has a life altering and deeply profound effect.

We hope future investigations will provide more insight into this incredible species. They're not apes. Sasquatch are highly intelligent people that need protection from those who wish to hunt or harm them. This is a species unlike any other that deserves protection and the highest respect.

Special thanks to the property owner for his help with the audio contribution!

I have no idea how one would fake the vocalisations, perhaps with some kind of computer software for sure, and the rocks thrown could be thrown by the other person who is with him too, especially as the camera isn't focusing on him. Also the handprint shown doesn't seem to be very authentic.

On the other hand, the vocalisations are pretty terrifying! Very strange.

There are no options to comment and rate the video, could be to do with not letting disinfo artists and trolls to ruin the 'signal' as it were.

Edit- added link + 2nd link

Back
Top Bottom