April Drop Dead Date

Meager1 said:
[...]
It would be nice to think that it all applies to the PTB and it is the whole corrupt system that "dropped dead" in April. :halo:

Perhaps this is so, the downfall of lies in the world, they just can't sustain themselves to objective reason and light. Perhaps also, as was said, Putin's hand forced the PTB to make their absurdities become seen to a great deal more and they are "dropping" any lasting relationship to their promoted illusions. As such, the illusions are dying a slow death - time will tell.

Yes, but per the last session(May 17), it seems we have to wait until next April to drop dead, but then you do have to give the sly C's a nod in that that '5 years to go' prediction was given almost 5 years ago on June, the 20th of '09, if I remember correctly... so along that reasoning, a good excuse for our silly assumptions would be that this final 'zero' year hasn't started yet... gotta wait until next month for that and if April is as friendly as they've hinted, then it can't be until next year... so disappointing. All dressed up for the ball, but then we get a rain delay... as if one can't dance in the rain! So frustrating, like a good tease should be. :lol:

As an aside, it is interesting in that those data points are usually given freely, without direct questioning, as if manna was falling and hitting us unaware on the head, thus the need for pointing it out, giving without reason as if it's secret valentine's day or something :shock: 'Why are you giving me that? Just because! Does it mean what I think it means? I don't know what you mean!' ...so tsundere :cool:

According to Session 22 March 2014, year zero did indeed start.

Q: (Perceval) What about the "five years to go" thing?

A: What do you mean? You is there! Do you not SEE it?

And next year would end it, right?... like a final curtain in theater... then the lights come up... time to exit the seats so the theater can be cleaned for the next show... and the cleaners always hope for a nice, clean audience every time but are usually disappointed... unless there isn't much of an audience, something we don't have to worry about.

Personally, I'm more interested in that 'unzipping' process, as we should be able to 'see' it reflected in most processes, right? It seems so in about everything else. Like the same ole IMF SDR plan for a new global currency after taking down the dollar based current one based in nation-states and not the regional ones as planned in that SDR plan... preparing for the global system's emergence. One state after the next is getting the 'unzipping process' brought to its doorstep, in one format or another, depending upon the level of drama necessary to force things to go as planned.

Monopolization, global mergers and acquisitions... along side the breakups, breakdowns, and containment of all the obvious crimes... the oblivious becoming obvious like the ridiculous nature of our Western education system, political, religious hypocrisy and what not.... all of this is much easier to see as it gets 'unzipped'. Separation of those paying attention from those not doing so, for whatever reason.

Seems Year Zero's are always hard to see in history books written after the fact by the new victors interested in the sense of continuity, as if sealing their own fate by doing so. If Year Zero is the final breakdown, then Year One must be??? and when would that actually start? Didn't they say that it usually takes a couple of eons for the survivors to regroup... 3d perspective. OR... Year One begins back in the beginning? as did the last wave? but there was a transitional period then as well, as the energies got straightened out.. winners and losers adjusting to their new positions... for the NWO... depending upon which side takes the reins eventually, right? So if Zero is the end, then One is the beginning all over again?

Quote from: Altair on May 02, 2014, 08:43:07 AM

And don't forget the MERS virus: http://www.sott.net/article/277729-Saudi-Arabia-reports-increase-in-deadly-MERS-virus-cases

Iran confirms first two cases of MERS
_http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/05/27/us-health-mers-iran-idUSKBN0E710Y20140527

Tuesday May 27, 2014 -
(Reuters) - Iranian officials say they have confirmed the country's first two cases of MERS, a deadly virus first reported two years ago in Saudi Arabia, its neighbor on the western side of the Gulf.

Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Corona-Virus (MERS) causes coughing, fever and sometimes fatal pneumonia, killing an estimated 30 percent of those who are infected.

There is no vaccine or specific treatment for MERS, which has killed more than 175 people in Saudi Arabia and spread throughout the region, also reaching as far as Malaysia, Greece, Lebanon and the United States.

"Four suspected cases of new corona virus infection were observed in a family in the province of Kerman. Two of these cases were confirmed in two sisters," said Mohammad Mahdi Gouya, the director-general of communicable diseases at the Iranian Health Ministry's Centre for Diseases Control and Prevention.

"One of the sisters is in critical condition and the other is currently receiving treatment under special circumstances," the ministry's website quoted him on Monday as saying.

A recent upsurge of infections in Saudi Arabia is of concern because of the influx of pilgrims from around the world expected in July during the Muslim fasting month of Ramadan.

Gouya also said that Tehran had dispatched trained medical teams to Saudi Arabia, where they studied MERS cases among Iranian Hajj pilgrims, according to Iran's Press TV.

Arrangements were being made for Iranian pilgrims to undergo medical check-ups after they return home, he added.

Hello friends.

A SOTT news story posted in the Earth Changes section referenced a flashback article from 2010 and grabbed my attention.

Life on this Earth Just Changed: The North Atlantic Current is Gone
http://www.sott.net/article/219151-Life-on-this-Earth-Just-Changed-The-North-Atlantic-Current-is-Gone

I thought the article connected a few dots, and I'm interested to see what y'all think.

From the article
So what does this mean? Violent mixing of the seasons, crop failures, and increased drought and floods in diverse places is now daily news since the April 20th 2010 BP Oil Volcano. They have killed the pacemaker of world climate in the worlds of Dr Zangari PhD. Dr Mike Coffman PhD geologist resource climatologist, and Dr Tim Ball PhD climatologist have confirmed that if this data is correct, that an ice age and massive climate shift with famine is now imminent. We are now seeing Russia stop all delivery of wheat crops on prior contracts, and most sources of staple food crops moving worldwide in a crisis of famine. The Gulf Stream and related currents are effectively DEAD.

From the article
The 'process' of entering a new Ice Age could begin coming upon us in full force (rather like in the movie "The Day After Tomorrow")

From the latest session 21 June 2014
A: Remember "Day After Tomorrow" and the comments we made about the coming global superstorm some "time" ago. You are presently witnessing many of the things that will intensify as time goes forward. Ain't it awesome?!!

choobacabra said:
Hello friends.

A SOTT news story posted in the Earth Changes section referenced a flashback article from 2010 and grabbed my attention.

Life on this Earth Just Changed: The North Atlantic Current is Gone
http://www.sott.net/article/219151-Life-on-this-Earth-Just-Changed-The-North-Atlantic-Current-is-Gone

I thought the article connected a few dots, and I'm interested to see what y'all think.

From the article
So what does this mean? Violent mixing of the seasons, crop failures, and increased drought and floods in diverse places is now daily news since the April 20th 2010 BP Oil Volcano. They have killed the pacemaker of world climate in the worlds of Dr Zangari PhD. Dr Mike Coffman PhD geologist resource climatologist, and Dr Tim Ball PhD climatologist have confirmed that if this data is correct, that an ice age and massive climate shift with famine is now imminent. We are now seeing Russia stop all delivery of wheat crops on prior contracts, and most sources of staple food crops moving worldwide in a crisis of famine. The Gulf Stream and related currents are effectively DEAD.

From the article
The 'process' of entering a new Ice Age could begin coming upon us in full force (rather like in the movie "The Day After Tomorrow")

From the latest session 21 June 2014
A: Remember "Day After Tomorrow" and the comments we made about the coming global superstorm some "time" ago. You are presently witnessing many of the things that will intensify as time goes forward. Ain't it awesome?!!

If not already acquainted with the electrical interconnected nature of the below and above, featured in this most recent book discussed on the Forum/SotT, you might want to check it out as it speaks to root causation's of these dots, now and throughout history.

'Earth Changes and the Human Cosmic Connection: The Secret History of the World - Book 3'

by Pierre Lescaudron (Author), Laura Knight-Jadczyk (Contributor)

So April is there!!! What is next?

Judging by any and all factors and hints from the C's in the recent sessions the time of great changes starts in April this year. And so we see that April is here. So should we expect anything this April?
Well it would not be much of a major mistake to say yes.
As we see the US empire crumbling by the hour and getting more desperate the sinister shadows of the Global Economic Collapse are closer to us than ever. The dollar gets weaker and meanwhile another bloody proxy US war is raging in Yemen. Meanwhile the Ukie armed forces do all they can to violate the extant agreements in every possible way fanning the flames of the next not so distant full scale Donbass operation.Bibi sleeps at night and sees the state of Palestine levelled thoroughly and Iran all entangled in the new fierce than ever Mid East crisis.
Earthquakes,sinkholes,fireballs all over the planet daily -massive dieoffs of fish and birds and the like - weirdest weather ever experienced- winter wont stop and let the spring come in. Mysterious megablazes flashes and booms at night. The whole world gone crazy. As above so below.

So if you ask me if anything is to happen this April that will definitely change the lives of millions on this BBM i believe that the probability is all time high. But let us wait and see.

Re: So April is there!!! What is next?

Caledonia said:
Judging by any and all factors and hints from the C's in the recent sessions the time of great changes starts in April this year. And so we see that April is here. So should we expect anything this April?
Well it would not be much of a major mistake to say yes.
As we see the US empire crumbling by the hour and getting more desperate the sinister shadows of the Global Economic Collapse are closer to us than ever. The dollar gets weaker and meanwhile another bloody proxy US war is raging in Yemen. Meanwhile the Ukie armed forces do all they can to violate the extant agreements in every possible way fanning the flames of the next not so distant full scale Donbass operation.Bibi sleeps at night and sees the state of Palestine levelled thoroughly and Iran all entangled in the new fierce than ever Mid East crisis.
Earthquakes,sinkholes,fireballs all over the planet daily -massive dieoffs of fish and birds and the like - weirdest weather ever experienced- winter wont stop and let the spring come in. Mysterious megablazes flashes and booms at night. The whole world gone crazy. As above so below.

So if you ask me if anything is to happen this April that will definitely change the lives of millions on this BBM i believe that the probability is all time high. But let us wait and see.

I suppose we'll have to wait and see :)

So it begins: oil accident in Mexico. Pemex platform fire kills one worker and injures 45

_http://fuelfix.com/blog/2015/04/01/pemex-platform-fire-kills-one-worker-injures-45/

In spanish

_http://peru.com/actualidad/internacionales/mexico-incendio-plataforma-petrolera-deja-cuatro-muertos-noticia-341837

Just read this on sott.net

Right sector Nazis are to become officially part of Ukraine army.

Well as i said earlier this year in February Mr Petro ''Bomb them all'' Potroshenko (sic) does all he can to bring his own demise as closer as possible. He cuts the branch he sits on so industriously that it might just break sooner than he thinks.

And so while we are about to celebrate the 70 th anniversary of the victory over the Nazis right on our porch so to speak we seea new thouroughly pro nazi to the backbone state rear its ugly head :O

Personally, I'm more interested in that 'unzipping' process, as we should be able to 'see' it reflected in most processes, right? It seems so in about everything else. Like the same ole IMF SDR plan for a new global currency after taking down the dollar based current one based in nation-states and not the regional ones as planned in that SDR plan... preparing for the global system's emergence. One state after the next is getting the 'unzipping process' brought to its doorstep, in one format or another, depending upon the level of drama necessary to force things to go as planned.

Monopolization, global mergers and acquisitions... along side the breakups, breakdowns, and containment of all the obvious crimes... the oblivious becoming obvious like the ridiculous nature of our Western education system, political, religious hypocrisy and what not.... all of this is much easier to see as it gets 'unzipped'. Separation of those paying attention from those not doing so, for whatever reason.

well I'd agree to a certain extent,the unzipping mostly seems to be happening in the west, the east is looking up, par for course for any empire in decline.

I don't know if this is significant, but it is 100 years on 25th April since the ill-fated invasion of Gallipoli by allied forces, including Australians, began in 1915.

_http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/gallipoli.htm

On a personal note it will also be 50 years since I went off to Vietnam in 1965, another ill-fated war, also including Australians.
Interestingly, I didn't want "2 go" but I went anyway.

Perhaps the date will be a significant one again?

Hi all. That is what i thought of today regarding April and all that is closely connected with it.
First the meaning of the word. April comes originally from the Latin word aperire or something like that and it means to open or opening as an act.Which brings another interesting aspect into consideration. That is if we take the word opening and translateit into greek we have the apocalypso. Thus the apocalypse is rather some disclosure or opening or revealing of something. The book of Apocalypse is the book of Revelation or disclosure given to the author or the authors.Which leads logically to some stuff given by the C's lately. Namely some event to start the unzipping process or the moment of the so called opening when all hell breaks loose. Finally we come to a conclusion that April is the symbolic month of some apocalypse in its broadest sense when something happens to open the window for further rather unpleasant events. That would be an assumption though unless there were a plethora of events that happened in April from year to year.

1865 Lincoln is assassinated
1870 Vladimir Lenin or Ulyanov is born
1889 Adolph Hitler or Shicklegruber is born
1912 Titanic sinks
1945 WWII ends officially on the 30 th
1986 Chernobyl atomic disaster
2003 USA invades Iraq
2009 Swine flu outbreak
2010 EJ in iceland erupts
2013 Boston marathon bombings
2014 Start of the Ukie nazi campaign in Donbass
2015 ????????????

I am sure i missed a whole lot of events but in each case it was the beginning of something on a historical scale.
You may suggest some more. You are welcome. That would be interesting. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom