Something strange happened

DreamGod

Jedi Master
I was hoping to post about a dream I had last night, but had a lot of work and didnt make time.

I had a terrible dream where I, for no apparently reason, was cutting the throat of a co-worker, I said to him: "Im sorry name" and I took him from behind and cut his throat with a knife. Then, for no reason this guy turn into my little 11 month boy and I was in shock, screaming and crying because I cut my babys throat and he was still alive and moving and choking with his blood. It was horrible and then I wake up with tears in my eyes and very scare.

I was hoping to ask about what it could mean, I never had those kind of dreams where I kill people and much less my own son, and then today I was eating with my wife and son and he started to choke with his food, he often do this with a cough and then keep eating, but this time he was choking for real, my wife didnt believe the baby was choking and she tried to give him water but I knew this wasnt good, hi started to turn red and I took him and press his belly with enogh force to make him threw, he did well, it was a piece of apple and all went fine again.

I dont want to sound like I had a vision or a premonition, but I did want to believe that my dream had to do something with this, that for some reason my subconsience knew something I didnt. I can tell you it was the worst dream and the worst scare of my life.

Wow, DreamGod, that's an intense thing to go through. I hope things are calmer now.

I agree that your dream may have been your subconscious sending you a very loud and clear warning. It certainly got your attention! Without it, you may not have taken action while your wife made the situation worse. In another situation, you may have passively sat by, believing as she did that nothing serious was happening. The consequences would have been terrible, as I'm sure you've already realised. So maybe the combination of dream and choking episode are both a message for you to sit up and pay attention?

Stay alert and stay calm :hug2:

Hey DG - SCARY dream. I have to agree with Kniall though, definitely getting some major warning signs.

One thing that comes to mind, apples - I'm allergic to them, my mouth and throat become all itchy and irritated if I eat them, so perhaps your son suffers from something similar? I could be off and it could just so happen that the offending food happened to be an apple, but I figured I'd chime in regardless.

They say that we're the best interpreters of our own dreams - what do you think yours meant?

Puck said:
Hey DG - SCARY dream. I have to agree with Kniall though, definitely getting some major warning signs.

One thing that comes to mind, apples - I'm allergic to them, my mouth and throat become all itchy and irritated if I eat them, so perhaps your son suffers from something similar? I could be off and it could just so happen that the offending food happened to be an apple, but I figured I'd chime in regardless.

They say that we're the best interpreters of our own dreams - what do you think yours meant?

I was thinking about the allergic too, I will definitely pay attention to it. Thanks for the advice.

Kniall said:
Wow, DreamGod, that's an intense thing to go through. I hope things are calmer now.

I agree that your dream may have been your subconscious sending you a very loud and clear warning. It certainly got your attention! Without it, you may not have taken action while your wife made the situation worse. In another situation, you may have passively sat by, believing as she did that nothing serious was happening. The consequences would have been terrible, as I'm sure you've already realised. So maybe the combination of dream and choking episode are both a message for you to sit up and pay attention?

Stay alert and stay calm :hug2:

I am calm now, but still thinking about it, I guess there are ways the subconscious send messages between dreams or thoughts, this one was pointed to my baby and that he was choking, alive but dying. I could have made ten interpretations about it and never imagine what actually happened, a think it is important to stay alert, as Puck said, when things like this happen, instead of trying to make an interpretation.

Thanks for your words :)

I remember cutting up apples for my nephew once when he was about 13 months old - his parents asked that I cut the peel off too, as the peel can be problematic for little ones when they swallow - it can remain sharp, and isn't easy to chew and doesn't 'soften' in the mouth like the flesh of the fruit does. Just something I remember.

It must have been a scary experience - Despite the disturbing nature of the dream, maybe it will help you in the future take a closer look at the dreams! Perhaps it will help you understand that despite being a very disturbing image in the dream, it certainly helped you later on, and the outcome was not as tragic as the dream.

Wow, that really is a scary experience, DreamGod. I do have to agree with Kniall - your subconscious was sending you a warning to be attentive to your son. I'm glad that things are okay now.

Disturbing nightmare, Dreamgod, but all nightmares are disturbing. I see your dream from another perspective. It can be just a coincidence that your son had problems with the apple and hopefully you were there. Or not, or maybe yes, your nightmare was telling you that something would happen. If I had this dream I would ask myself why and how I am killing a man that is also my son? Your son can be you, in your dream. I see, as I saw in some of my nightmares where I killed someone, a lot of anger. I remember I nightmare where I assassinated a woman who was working with me. Later I found how angry I was with her, but was unable to see it. My nightmare told me about it and from it I was able to work with this anger. My point of vue is very personal, but the knife, the throat, the son are strong symbols in your dream. Just my two cents!

loreta said:
Disturbing nightmare, Dreamgod, but all nightmares are disturbing. I see your dream from another perspective. It can be just a coincidence that your son had problems with the apple and hopefully you were there. Or not, or maybe yes, your nightmare was telling you that something would happen. If I had this dream I would ask myself why and how I am killing a man that is also my son? Your son can be you, in your dream. I see, as I saw in some of my nightmares where I killed someone, a lot of anger. I remember I nightmare where I assassinated a woman who was working with me. Later I found how angry I was with her, but was unable to see it. My nightmare told me about it and from it I was able to work with this anger. My point of vue is very personal, but the knife, the throat, the son are strong symbols in your dream. Just my two cents!

It could be many things, what I want to believe is that, at one level, there is no coincidences, as once said the C´s. But then again, my dream could have ment many things and all you said is valid, for my personal believe, i do think that this especially part when my baby was choking, were a message from my subconsience or anything else, to stay alert and aware about my son.

Thanks for your words, Peace :)

I agree with kniall, what it is also necessary to know is: it Is Cs which(who) informs you future problem or it is 4D STS who try to attract you in this bad future and passage to feed it of your fear. And this fear can feed the probability of this bad future.

Kisito said:
I agree with kniall, what it is also necessary to know is: it Is Cs which(who) informs you future problem or it is 4D STS who try to attract you in this bad future and passage to feed it of your fear. And this fear can feed the probability of this bad future.
Or maybe a message from the higher self, despite the horror scene, so as to focus on the throat of the son with the predictions of physical troubles. And maybe 'you' saw no other possibility that to create such a scene, to provide the necessary shock so as to raise wonder and vigilance. All of that so that you could have the proper reaction in time really really fast.
Just stating another possibility.

emilien512 said:
Kisito said:
Or maybe a message from the higher self, despite the horror scene, so as to focus on the throat of the son with the predictions of physical troubles. And maybe 'you' saw no other possibility that to create such a scene, to provide the necessary shock so as to raise wonder and vigilance. All of that so that you could have the proper reaction in time really really fast.

I find amazing they way you see it, I dont know what else to say, you put it clear as water.

DreamGod said:
emilien512 said:
Kisito said:

I find amazing they way you see it, I dont know what else to say, you put it clear as water.

Maybe I should take back what I said. Who would like to send to himself such a horror scene? This is pure torture! Even if you needed to change your future. Is it most likely to be from 4D STS ?? They are known to be negative entities and wouldnt bother to do this on a daily basis.

Back
Top Bottom