Calleman and the Conscious Convergence

Adobe

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I have for some years had Carl Calleman’s book, The Mayan Calendar and the Transformation of Consciousness as an easy understandable book on the Mayan Calendar, and was familirar and ok with his theories. Having my reservations as to the neutralizing effect that dethatching from dualism can cause. Relaxing and dropping duality would be comfortable, but I see it a form of being put back to sleep.

In Calleman’s recent article on “The conscious Convergence - A wave of Unity July 17-18, 2010” (you can find this article on the Calleman site, first page, posted March 8th) He states that the human race in mass must co-create the changes to come, and to do so, the mass must drop all dualism and “intend” unity. Sounds like YCYOR. Having said that, aliening our vibration with something positive and doing something to create a better world doesn’t sound like a bad thing to do.

As I understand it, we are to resist entropy and work for creation while in 3D STS trying to make the change to STO, as well as continuing this struggle in 4D, so where would dropping all duality come in? Again according to my understanding, at the entrance of 4D there could be a surge of struggle to make it. There is no time to let down the guard. “Maybe” 5D, maybe 7D? But to my understanding we’re not anywhere near ending the struggle of duality.

I’m still not convinced on the validity of the Mayan Calendar simply because time traveling could have been involved to coincide the calendar with our present world changes for the purpose of mass mind control (e.g. wow the new world will be so great let’s believe and let go of the struggle), or mass hysteria (we’re all doomed and nothing we can do about it) and so forth. Both the calendar and the dooms day prophesy were said to have been left by a feathered serpent humanoid somewhere in the past. So I’m still not in the ranks of Mayan Calendar believers as such.

Many of us on the forum practice EE, and make up a small and growing mass, tuning in on a vibration (?) in effort to help ourselves and others. (Forgive and correct if I made any false assumption with that explanation) This doesn’t sound far off from what Calleman is suggesting. Except, Calleman is asking for stopping of all duality and specifically mentioned the “ruler and ruled” duality. Also I’m unclear as to what he refers to as “intention of Unity”

In the principles of the FOTCM, 2.5. Cosmic Conflict, there is a statement; “While we accept that Evil and Destruction are part of the Cosmos and are manifestations of non-Being, to encourage, or condone, or to be apathetic toward them is to assimilate them”.

After reading some of the articles on this forum, you will find the Calleman article a short read, if interested.

In short, Calleman is suggesting millions “choose” to participate on the 17-18 of July in ceremonies, and ritual as “their part” in creating the new world, riding the wave, and releasing all duality. Doesn’t sound right.

I would appreciate if someone with Calleman, Mayan Calendar, or YCYOR experience could comment on this subject. I’m I getting the angle on this right?

Hi Adobe --

Adobe said:
As I understand it, we are to resist entropy and work for creation while in 3D STS trying to make the change to STO, as well as continuing this struggle in 4D, so where would dropping all duality come in? Again according to my understanding, at the entrance of 4D there could be a surge of struggle to make it. There is no time to let down the guard. “Maybe” 5D, maybe 7D? But to my understanding we’re not anywhere near ending the struggle of duality.

Many of us on the forum practice EE, and make up a small and growing mass, tuning in on a vibration (?) in effort to help ourselves and others. (Forgive and correct if I made any false assumption with that explanation) This doesn’t sound far off from what Calleman is suggesting. Except, Calleman is asking for stopping of all duality and specifically mentioned the “ruler and ruled” duality. Also I’m unclear as to what he refers to as “intention of Unity”

In short, Calleman is suggesting millions “choose” to participate on the 17-18 of July in ceremonies, and ritual as “their part” in creating the new world, riding the wave, and releasing all duality. Doesn’t sound right.

I think you are right to be skeptical about Calleman's ideas. To answer your question about duality, my understanding is that the only level at which all forms of duality are transcended is at 7D -- the STO/STS polarity exists from 6D downward, and to deny this duality would be to deny the "faces of God", and the way in which these are manifested at all levels below 7D. Calleman's suggestion is therefore very much in line with the YCYOR meme, and as such it is an excellent way for us to lull ourselves to sleep.

Regarding the last paragraph above, the C's have repeatedly warned that ritual constricts, and that energy from rituals drains to 4D STS. Participating in this ceremony, particularly when you didn't have a clear idea of the implications, would therefore run the risk of doing exactly that.

By the way, if you haven't already done so, search the forum for Calleman -- he is discussed on a few other threads.

Adobe said:
I would appreciate if someone with Calleman, Mayan Calendar, or YCYOR experience could comment on this subject. I’m I getting the angle on this right?

for reference, here's a useful thread discussing the subject of YCYOR

Shijing said:
Hi Adobe --

imho there should be no struggle, fighting etc. with respect to duality. One observes to gain knowledge.
The task is to balance the light and dark within oneself. Without duality creation could not exist.

Shijing: Thanks for your assistance!

Leo40: Can you please expand a bit, or give an example of “balancing the light and dark within ourselves”?

Nomad: I’ve read the YCYOR material, and still have haven’t settled it all in my understanding yet. For example;

Example #1 I think I want to align myself better to the comic mind, so I intend to do the EE program and cleanse the body etc, then I “do” the work, in time I have changed, and say hey how did this change happened! I thought>intended>saw opportunity>did something> and came up with a different situation that I had created.

Example #2 One works at McDonalds, but wants to have a better job>thinks accounting is something I’m interested in>takes night classes>becomes an accountant. Did they not think>intend>do> and come up with a different life?

This appears to me to be normal, and I could call it creating one’s reality, or becoming who you want to be. Or, getting the coachman in charge of the horse and carriage.

Incorrectly applied would be to force others will, through ritual change the matrix, or as in new ager thinking simply believe change is coming when in fact it isn’t (throwing love and light, and the environment is only growing darker) they stay stuck in a non doing mode and wait for the rescuers. If they wanted to spread love and light, they would have to deal with darkness in the process, and they simply don’t want that work.

Can you comment on this and confirm points and or set me straight on others?

On the item of duality maybe the next excerpts from the cassiopaean sessions are of help:

941022 said:
A: Well, all things have desirable consequences as well as undesirable consequences, but it must also be mentioned here that everything that exists in all realms of the universe can experience existence in one of only two ways. That would be defined as a long wave cycle and a short wave cycle. Going back to your previous question about why humans are "entrapped" in physical existence, which, of course, is voluntary and chosen, this was due to the desire to change from the long wave cycle experience of completely what you would call ethereal or spiritual existence, to the short wave cycle of what you call physical existence. The difference is that a long wave cycle involves only very gradual change in evolution in a cyclical manner. Whereas a short wave cycle involves a duality. And this is the case with souls in physical bodies as is experienced on this earth plane because the soul experiences an ethereal state for half the cycle and a physical state for the other half of the cycle. While these halves are not measured in time the way you measure time, the totality of experience is equal in each half. The necessity to form the short wave cycle was brought about through nature through the natural bounds of the universe when the group mind of souls chose to experience physicality as opposed to a completely ethereal existence.

So it seems duality is the result of experiencing a short wave cycle mode of existence, the soul experiencing the ethereal and physical at once wich may speed up the learning process but include negative experiences.

950916 said:
Q: (RC) Is the "I Am The One" a feminine force?
A: My Dear, you seem to be stuck upon gender classifications. Now this is understandable, but prepare yourself for a long winded explanation here, since there appears to be no other way. On density levels 5 through 7 there is no duality. The "God Force" emanates "down" from 7th density and permeates all densities. It recognizes no classifications related to duality, since it is perfectly blended, thus in permanent balance.

950107 said:
Q: (L) So, there are STS and STO at 6th density which balance? And they are just there, they exist?
A: Reflection for balance.

941210 said:
Q: (T) Is STO a means to an end for STS?
A: No. STO is balance. STS is imbalance.

Duality is experienced only in densities one to four, where there is still physicality, wich by the way seems the only medium in wich STS beings can exist.

941023 said:
Q: (L) Who is Lucifer?
A: You. The human race.
Q: (L) Are the souls of individual humans the parts of a larger soul?
A: Yes. Close. The One. All who have fallen must learn "the hard way."
Q: (L) Are you saying that the act of wanting to experience physical reality is the act of falling?
A: You are members of a fragmented soul unit.
Q: (L) What is it about wanting to be physical is a "fall"?
A: Pleasure for the self

Hello all,

I don't mean to nit-pick here, but I see this quote:

Ana said:
950107 said:
Q: (L) So, there are STS and STO at 6th density which balance? And they are just there, they exist?

941210 said:

Duality is experienced only in densities one to four, where there is still physicality, wich by the way seems the only medium in wich STS beings can exist.

And this quote:

Shijing said:
my understanding is that the only level at which all forms of duality are transcended is at 7D -- the STO/STS polarity exists from 6D downward, and to deny this duality would be to deny the "faces of God", and the way in which these are manifested at all levels below 7D.

There seems to be a small conflict in these statements, but perhaps they are comments on different dualities. I honestly don't have an opinion on it. Not enough information... I do however have a great deal of respect for our working hypothesis of 7 densities.

I don't ponder their nature much because I would tend to be using my little I's to think about these things, and we know where that gets us. As someone whose main focus is trying to improve the way I interact with regular everyday life, the 2 most important pieces of information about densities for me are (1) my life is affected profoundly by the other densities higher and lower and (2) I can't seem to understand truly what it is like to live in the other densities. Remembering these things, i might be able to ponder a bit without sinking into wiseacring.

As for duality, I don't need intimate knowledge of higher densities to make a choice between order and entropy. However, as entropy is defined with respect to closed systems, I might very well need a little knowledge of higher densities, as in the idea that they exist, to understand how we might be living in an open system.

I feel like my hesitance to discuss these things in detail might be close-minded, but I have had a tendancy to grand flights of fancy in my life. I try to watch out for that.

Patience said:
As for duality, I don't need intimate knowledge of higher densities to make a choice between order and entropy. However, as entropy is defined with respect to closed systems, I might very well need a little knowledge of higher densities, as in the idea that they exist, to understand how we might be living in an open system.

Well, as I see it the whole process of the work is precisely the medium by wich we achieve a state in wich being able to receive truth from on high (higher selves) so we can step by step choose in this reality.

In fact the whole wave series is a perfect example of it. Without the Cs, without their indirect guide, knowledge input, without their SERVICE as future selves, without STO beings how can the lower evolve?

There's a "time" in our evolution were higher input is needed, the input of those willing to give to those who are ready to receive, osit

Ana said:
Patience said:

Well, as I see it the whole process of the work is precisely the medium by wich we achieve a state in wich being able to receive truth from on high (higher selves) so we can step by step choose in this reality.

In fact the whole wave series is a perfect example of it. Without the Cs, without their indirect guide, knowledge input, without their SERVICE as future selves, without STO beings how can the lower evolve?

There's a "time" in our evolution were higher input is needed, the input of those willing to give to those who are ready to receive, osit

Hmm... Yeah... That makes sense. I might be throwing the baby out with the bath water if I am too hesitant about discussing these subjects. I think right now my higher influence is trying to be influenced by this network and the information it presents. But as I write this I can't help but wonder if I hear that negative introject whispering, "There is no way you could receive truth from a higher self."

For some reason the following quote from "Lost Christianity" comes to mind:

"You ask what in yourself can respond to the sacrifice of God? But this sacrifice, as you call it, is love. What is the proper response to love?"

At first, I thought Metropolitan Anthony was expecting me to answer. I had no answer.

"The proper response to love," he continued, "is to accept it. There is nothing to do. The response to a gift is . . . to accept it. Why would you wish to do anything?"

Please excuse me for digressing a bit here. Thanks.

Patience said:
I don't mean to nit-pick here, but I see this quote:

Ana said:
950107 said:

941210 said:

And this quote:

Shijing said:
my understanding is that the only level at which all forms of duality are transcended is at 7D -- the STO/STS polarity exists from 6D downward, and to deny this duality would be to deny the "faces of God", and the way in which these are manifested at all levels below 7D.

There seems to be a small conflict in these statements, but perhaps they are comments on different dualities. I honestly don't have an opinion on it. Not enough information... I do however have a great deal of respect for our working hypothesis of 7 densities.

I just wanted to add that I defer to the material that Ana quoted above -- when I said that "the STO/STS polarity exists from 6D downward", what I had in mind was the STS "reflection" that is mentioned in Ana's second excerpt, but the first one, where the C's state "On density levels 5 through 7 there is no duality," is actually more germane to Adobe's question. The ultimate point still being, in reference to his question, that this duality is entrenched naturally in our 3D (and eventual 4D) experience and that to make an effort to eliminate this duality (as I understand Calleman's suggestion to be), as opposed to accepting it and working within the system by choosing one pole or the other, would be artificial and wishful thinking in the extreme.

Shijing said:
The ultimate point still being, in reference to his question, that this duality is entrenched naturally in our 3D (and eventual 4D) experience and that to make an effort to eliminate this duality (as I understand Calleman's suggestion to be), as opposed to accepting it and working within the system by choosing one pole or the other, would be artificial and wishful thinking in the extreme.

Yeah, that's the recurring fantasy of the newage and those gurus of negation, whom without even realizing it refuse to truly live and participate in creation trought learning and interaction with the present enviroment.

'Life is religion. Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God. Those who are asleep are those of little faith in terms of their interaction with the creation. Some people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out. For those individuals, the world will cease. They will become exactly what they give to life. They will become merely a dream in the 'past.' People who pay strict attention to objective reality right and left, become the reality of the 'Future.' -- Cassiopaeans, 09-28-02

Patience said:
Hmm... Yeah... That makes sense. I might be throwing the baby out with the bath water if I am too hesitant about discussing these subjects. I think right now my higher influence is trying to be influenced by this network and the information it presents. But as I write this I can't help but wonder if I hear that negative introject whispering, "There is no way you could receive truth from a higher self."

I understand your point, in fact this is our most common fear, it close ourselves to new experiences and the main necessary condition for adquiring knowledge is remaining open.

Furthermore, we are not alone, this wonderfull network provides whatever is necessary to not get fooled again, if we are sincere.

The union is strength :)

Ok, on the duality part I’m seeing “excepting” duality and my place in it, is quite different than “eliminating” duality.

Density levels and duality: I don’t get it “density level 5-7 there is no duality (and) STS and STO polarities exist from 6D down?? But at my present level of development, I don’t have a great need to understand that.

If someone has the time, I would still like a practical example of balancing light and dark within ourselves.

Do the two examples of what I call “normal” creating your world sound reasonable? And, at what point would one be stepping over the line? Is it reasonable to ask the universe to bring you opportunities that align with your life plan? (assuming of course your plan is not stepping on other’s free will etc.)

Adobe said:
Density levels and duality: I don’t get it “density level 5-7 there is no duality (and) STS and STO polarities exist from 6D down?? But at my present level of development, I don’t have a great need to understand that.

My current understanding is that a true, balanced distinction between STO and STS exist only through 4D, which is also the extent of physical manifestation, as Ana mentioned above. However, there is still a distinction retained in 6D between the two polarities, though STS at that level exists abstractly, as a concept, perhaps as a kind of "Platonic ideal" upon which STS can be based upon and thereby actively manifested in lower densities. Here is a relevant quote from the Cassiopedia from the entry on 6D:

Entities of this level are of a service to others orientation as a result of natural factors. This is complex and an exact understanding of this may not be possible at our level. The point is that the idea of service to self is represented in 6D as a concept but not as whole entities. There is still a difference between concept and actuality from the 6D viewpoint. The thought and reality become only non-differentiated in 7D but this is even farther past our capacity of description. Pure service to self does not occur as functioning entities past 4D apparently because the inherent bias for materiality and subjectivity prevents it. A very far advanced STS entity acquires a sort of spiritual mass that causes it to fold up on itself, a bit like a black hole in the material world. If the entity let go of its defining preoccupation with control, it could become objective but then it would no longer be an STS entity.

Adobe said:
If someone has the time, I would still like a practical example of balancing light and dark within ourselves.

I'm not sure I understand that either -- could you clarify, Leo40?

Adobe said:
Do the two examples of what I call “normal” creating your world sound reasonable? And, at what point would one be stepping over the line? Is it reasonable to ask the universe to bring you opportunities that align with your life plan? (assuming of course your plan is not stepping on other’s free will etc.)

I think both of your above examples sound reasonable, in that they both interact with reality as opposed to avoiding, escaping, or trying to bend it to your own will. I think that it is also reasonable to ask the universe to bring you opportunities that align with your life plan -- depending on what you mean by your "life plan". If you mean what you chose to do from 5D in order to learn the necessary lessons here in this lifetime, then yes -- if it means what you think you want your life to be like, in a subjective (and likely selfish) sense, then no. I think it really has to do with sincerity -- asking for what you need, without anticipation of the answer -- and then accepting whatever the universe ultimately gives you.

Well... This makes me think of a question about duality I have had for a long time.

Science has noted moments of spontaneous ordering in the physical world: e.g. fireflies blinking together, human body clocks adjusting to night and day in different time zones, body clocks of people in close proximity syncing to each other, etc. Even in inanimate objects... Supposedly Huygens observed pendulums in close proximity syncing to each other.

So if you want to imagine entropy and this "ordering force" being present in the same amount in a system then you would have them canceling out each other. A static state... No growth... No decay... It seems clear from an example like this as an analogy to the STO vs. STS type duality that one must choose one or the other if growth in some direction is the goal.

But then there seems to be another duality in which we seek an "alchemical" balance if one is seeking the STO path: male vs. female, night vs. day, etc. STS seems to exalt one over the other, for example, the oppression of women in most if not all modern societies that is present to some degree or another. STS seems to encourage division while STO seeks an "alchemical balance."

I know I am not being entirely clear but clear enough I hope. The point is that it seems there is a type of duality where for the "non-fence sitter" a clear choice needs to be made, but having made that choice, one's approach to interacting with this other type of duality is thus made.

Any thoughts anyone? Cuz I have wondered about this for a while though I must admit there is no burning urgence here. Is it simply a misunderstanding on my part to see these 2 different dualities?

Back
Top Bottom