2024 US election: A Kennedy presidency? Trump again? Will it be rigged?

But aren't they in the process of taking him down and out with the Hunter Biden stuff? Isn't all the 'news' that the Dems want to get rid of him since he is such a liability and if he wins it will prove what a rigged fake system we have? Gruesome Newsome is controllable too. All the political whores are, really.
I was thinking something similar. If they're not able to spin the Hunter Biden ordeal then probably can't front Dementia Joe and will have to rush to another candidate.

US General Admits Global Elite Planning Global Financial Crash, ‘There Will Be No 2024 Election’
Tucker Carlson also thinks the way things are going the Global Elite are preparing to change the political system and get rid of democracy. He discusses with Jimmy Dore in an entertaining interview that this shift in the political system is where the evidence is pointing.

Edit: It’s really worth listening to, I cracked up when he was talking about how dumb Al Gore is 😆.

Robert Kennedy Jr. : Peu de gens comprennent ce que la guerre en Ukraine signifie pour les grandes entreprises. Il n'y a pas que les armes et les contrats de reconstruction.
Odysee (Peu de gens comprennent ce que la guerre en Ukraine signifie)
Peu de gens comprennent ce que la guerre en Ukraine signifie
Robert Kennedy Jr. dit tout haut ce qui se passe vraiment : Peu de gens comprennent ce que la guerre en Ukraine signifie pour les grandes entreprises. Il n'y a pas que les armes et les contrats de rec..

Robert Kennedy Jr.: Few people understand what the war in Ukraine means for big business. It's not just about weapons and reconstruction contracts.
Few understand what the war in Ukraine means
Robert Kennedy Jr. says out loud what's really going on: Few people understand what the war in Ukraine means for big business. It's not just about weapons and rec...

Whitney Webb on RFK Jr. (15 minutes)

(Whitney apparently interviewed RFK Jr. before he entered the race.)

Ghislaine Maxwell was encouraged to marry a Kennedy, back when John-john was still around. That would indicate that the whole massad connection group was for some time trying to get a Kennedy on board as an asset.

RFK Jr. Had a trouble childhood, so it could have been easy to blackmail him.

Anthony Blinken's close relationship to Ghislaine Maxwell and her family.

RFK Jr. Obviously knows Serhan Serhan didn't kill his father.

A surprisingly down-to-earth and realistic view of what seems to be happening in the early stages of the US presidential election from the Telegraph:
The author is convinced that Trump will be the next president, mainly due to gaining the support of every demographic he had low support from in 2016.

The results in New Hampshire this week show a surprising change in American voting habits since 2016, when Trump swept first the Republican Party and then the nation, to become the White House’s 44th tenant.

By convention, the state should have been a walkover for Nikki Haley, the former UN ambassador and South Carolina governor who has become the sole alternative to Trump in this year’s primary.

Compared to Iowa, where Trump delivered a stonking victory the previous week, New Hampshire is relatively moderate, secular and wealthy.

As an open primary state, it also allows independent voters to cast a ballot in either the Republican or Democratic contest, injecting more than a hundred thousand extra votes into the mix and, in theory, boosting more moderate candidates.
Even though Haley won over many 'moderate' voters, Trump has increased support in almost every other demographic:
1706541384894.png
It appears that, whether the media want to admit it or not, Trump has turned their obsessive attacks on him against them.

Against the odds, Trump turned his legal challenges into a campaign tool. “In the end, they’re not coming after me. They’re coming after you – and I’m just standing in their way,” he said, after receiving his first federal indictment in June. The line has since become one of his favourites.
That, and the economic problems in the US seem to be playing right into his hands as he gains large increases in support from the groups who he had the least support from in 2016. According to the polls, the economy is the most important issue to voter (not Ukraine, Israel/Palestine, Woke agendas, climate etc. - who'd have thought…!)
1706541493736.png1706541524452.png

Other polls suggest that:

Behind that swing is opposition to the current administration’s policies on the war in Gaza, crime and immigration, according to the latest edition of the Harvard Youth Poll.

As these concerns about Biden mount, many young voters are expected to either switch sides or stay away from the polls completely in 2024, or choose no-hope third candidates that would rob the president of a core Democrat constituency.
The author also suggests that some of Trump's rise in support from younger voters is due to his remaining relatively neutral on pro-life/abortion debates.
Rather than discuss abortion directly, Trump prefers to talk in political terms about the effect of abortion on his campaign.

“We’re living in a time when there has to be a little bit of a concession one way or the other,” he said at a Fox News town hall in Iowa earlier this month.
What he believes Trump's actual/likely policies will be:
  • Taking back border control
  • Ideological screening for immigrants
  • Using the Justice Dept as a political tool
  • End war in Ukraine in one day
  • Hinted at leaving NATO
  • Scrap incentives to buy electric vehicles and source more oil
  • Bring in death penalty for drug dealing
Unlike most politicians, however, it appears Trump does not need or intend to campaign on policy. He intends to campaign on Trump.

The former president’s successes in the Republican primary and gains among unexpected portions of the American electorate show that his remarkable force of personality can overcome extraordinary hurdles.

As his campaign continues, he has produced one of the most valuable commodities in politics: a sense of inevitability.

A year ago, Americans looked at Trump’s plans for a second presidency and asked each other, ‘Could Trump really win?’

Now, in bars and churches and bus shelters, the question is different: can Trump lose?

We shall see - much more fun and games to come I am sure...

I actually think that Trump would have every right to add 4 more years as President regardless if he wins this time around or not. Because clearly and obviously he has won the last election. But they rigged/stole it. I also think that this time around Trump would probably win by a fair amount as well if they wouldn’t prevent him from doing so. So, in a fair world Trump would have every right to hold the office for 8 years beginning in November this year.

Ghislaine Maxwell was encouraged to marry a Kennedy, back when John-john was still around. That would indicate that the whole massad connection group was for some time trying to get a Kennedy on board as an asset.
RFK with his wife has been on Epstein's plane. I suspect his wife is his handler.
My wife had some sort of relationship with Ghislaine Maxwell.

RFK with his wife has been on Epstein's plane. I suspect his wife is his handler.
hmmm, might explain his very clear positions on Israel?

Epstein's role was pretty much to try and create blackmail material for influential people, so who knows...

Although on that interview, in the link, he seems to be very open about it, and even advocating for the records to be made even more transparent and public, so he was on the jet, but he doesn't seem ashamed to admit it, which to me indicates that he's probably got nothing to hide.

IIRC he got in a lot of hot water for comparing the jabs and lockdowns to the Holocaust. Then he went quiet for a while. So I think he's been on their radar as someone to silence or handle. It's likely there's some Mossad connection somewhere. Maybe they have blackmail data on him from during his addiction years.

I think there is a reason Biden has been calling on the dead for the last 2 years, reaching out to them. Seeing or not seeing already dead people among the crowd. He's calling an army of the dead to the polls. And will win it if he doesn't join that army himself. :lol:

There is a version in the Russian Federation that Nikki Haley is a British project. Since she is from the caste of Hindus allied to the British crown (or something like that). And, just in case Trump is imprisoned or killed, she will be chosen through negotiations between the parties.

I will vote for Trump. On the portal of state services of the Russian Federation.:-D

Back
Top Bottom