Session 13 January 2024

I had my money on the jewish tunnels being used to ferry kids around,always nice to see one's observations confirmed even if the subject matter is grim.Thank you for the session.
Where the tunnels were under the buildings was by thecurrently disused Jewish womens centre. If it is similar to mosques then the women and children would be in the area that they were digging towards. Thus kidnapping their 'own' children. And perhaps it was used by the females for other meetings during the week too. So that was what first struck me - the proximity of 'supply'. Beyond evil.

Hopefully this relates to the above conversation discussing: where is learning the best.

Twice last week I woke up with the same interpretation or two different situation taking place in two different dream-a-spheres.

Recently the C’s have said that while dreaming we could essentially be anywhere dimension or density, and I’ll add to that any “other place” too.

In both scenarios the situation had become so nuanced that I said: I don’t understand anymore! It is too confusing! There are too many contributing factors. It can’t be done! Then I woke and for a VERY short period of time I remembered the situations and “here in 3D” I could understand it. Super nuanced for sure, but not as bad as today’s news to understand. I thought that maybe “here” actually is a better place to figure things out. And “there” it was easy to become overwhelmed.

I can’t imagine 5D being a place where you can’t learn, but (just spit-balling here) maybe it’s similar to Don Juan’s recapitulation. Recapitulation or contemplation zone. You’ve already done it (in 3D) now in 5D you can sift through it from many angles and “see it” better. And, if after all that, “if you want” you can build another scenario and go back for another shot at it in 3D. Another though: maybe 5D is the book, and 3D is the practical application. Where you actually ride the bike.

I’m sure most here came into this life already just knowing some stuff. Where did it come from? I’ve never question it accept to say its past lives, but maybe better said: Its 35353535353535353535353535353535… and sooner or later you get it.

Why are you going beyond a mere correction of some definition, writing a whole narrative defending a STS psychopathic system?
Really, what am I trying to do?
In response, there are only propaganda cliches, fraud and outright lies, and all this in scientific language. "I'm not interested in playing dichotomous games"- really? Scientific words do not add meaning.
And I also liked this one.: "Look at your wording." I write in Russian and not always, obviously when translated it turns out like in Oxford or Cambridge, I'm sorry. We have this kind of argument called: Eh! He also put on glasses.
In general, everything is "so typical".
As there, in the Gospel of Matthew (ch. 7, v. 6): "... do not throw your pearls before ...".

Действительно, чегой то я стараюсь?
В ответ одни пропагандистские штампы, подтасовки и прямая ложь и все это наукообразным языком. "Мне не интересно играть в дихотомические игры"- неужели? Наукообразные слова не добавляют смысла.
И еще вот это мне понравилось: "Посмотрите на свою формулировку". Я пишу по русски и не всегда, очевидно при переводе получается как в оксфордах или кембриджах, уж извините. У нас такого рода аргументы называются: Э-эх! А еще он очки надел.
В общем все "так типично".
Как там, в Евангелии от Матфея (гл. 7, ст. 6) : «...не бросайте жемчуга вашего перед ...».

The water of life from fairy tales, or holy water used against vampires might not be some external substance, but something created in our bodies.

Nov 22, 1997:

Later on, there was this session that talks about the nature of water as etheric. It has me thinking of water as not just a thing, H20, a certain number of non-intelligent molecules, but as an entity, maybe sort of like a holy person or holy force who lives both inside us in our bodies and outside us in oceans, lakes, clouds and streams. This 'someone' pervades our entire world and can help us so long as we pray and generate the proper intent.

So we can talk to the water in a cup, and also talk to the water in our own body, and in so doing it's another way we can transform ourselves.

Water is crucial !! excellent info - before reading this I purchased a reverse osmosis water device from sweden ! My qigong teacher really emphasised the importance of water on all levels and to try and drink hi quality water amongst other things ! Great confirmation from the C s on the importance of water ! thanks for posting

anyone know about hydrogen water devices ?

👍:thup:

Last edited:
This discussion of 'glowing people' made me think of bioluminescence, a chemical reaction between a light-emitting molecule (a luciferin) and an enzyme (a luciferase) in the required presence of oxygen. Luciferin is oxidized and luciferase catalyses the oxidation thus producing light (a luciferin-luciferase reaction), at least until all the luciferin is consumed. Both of the names luciferin and luciferase were created by Raphaël Dubois (1849-1929) from the Latin word lucifer, 'light-bearer' (lux- 'light', ferre- 'to bring/to carry'), which takes me to Wave, chapter 23.

An example from an article in this post:
The assay uses firefly luciferase in the presence of ATP, which oxidizes D-luciferin resulting in the emission of light.

It is not only the diet and the devolution that came with it.

Along with agriculture came surplus, 6 months surplus, 2 years surplus, whatever. When you have surplus and those not part of the group get hungry, they want your food. So came the rise of the city-state and the political class. The political class could be kings and monarchs or religious rulers, etc. The haves and the have nots in society. The political elite which were few owned everything, the land, the buildings, the people, mind, body and spirit. This gave rise to a military. The history books would call this the birth of civilization because of course with surplus food came idle time and idle time meant the rise of engineering. But this is an implementation of the STS pyramid. The few on top own everything, the many below own nothing and are dependent on the owners for everything.
I think also the change that agriculture brought in terms of migratory cultures. Native Americans for example would follow the food, which means changing locations with the seasons. Just like most animals do.

It’s obvious, but by adopting agriculture it settles the people in one place which makes us easier to control and develop in the way our handlers want us to. I also feel that it goes against Mother Nature’s natural flow of life by adopting the mentality of STS telling life how we want it to be. Not as complex as the article Gaby linked and the points you bring, but still important.

all great points, agricultural society is so recent that the adaptation factor could account for changes but as well noted the lack mentality and loss of basic human instincts has a big impact, also grain based diet is associated with a deficit in hormones and overall poor health i think that's well established

I think also the change that agriculture brought in terms of migratory cultures. Native Americans for example would follow the food, which means changing locations with the seasons. Just like most animals do.

It’s obvious, but by adopting agriculture it settles the people in one place which makes us easier to control and develop in the way our handlers want us to. I also feel that it goes against Mother Nature’s natural flow of life by adopting the mentality of STS telling life how we want it to be. Not as complex as the article Gaby linked and the points you bring, but still important.

Just a note that not all Native Americans were hunter-gatherers. Many tribes were nomadic by nature, and migrated to follow food sources, but there are also many Native peoples who had settlements and relied heavily on an agrarian diet.

A: As yet unknown organic structure throughout the body carrying a different fluid other than blood or lymph that is related to light

To begin to imagine this organic structure that is still unknown, the following analogy comes to mind:

Suppose we are scientists, and using our physical senses, which they say are five, we observe and study the body, seeking to know all the things that exist in it.

Now, let us think that this body is a huge area of countryside, with meadows, forests, bushes, etc.

It is very feasible that we could be very close to a road, but as it is in disuse, no one travels on it, no cars, no trucks, or anything that we can hear, it is very easy not to know of the existence of this road, ("Organic structure that transports throughout the body a fluid other than blood or lymph that is related to light").

I am thinking that this truncated flow, is the activity that was taking place in the part of the DNA that was interrupted by 4D STS.
I strongly suspect this, because that's what they used light for.
And, the fluid is related to light.

So, they may have used a type of light frequency, which when combined with that of the flow, acts exactly like a poison.

Of course, all this has to be translated into "information movement", so to speak.

Q: (irjO) In a previous session, the C’s answered "close" when I asked if Teotihuacan was built by the Olmecs. What would make it closer, or what detail is missing? Who built it?

A: Group you wouldn't recognize even if named. The previous answer is as close as you can get.

There could be a big chance that the same group Cs mentioned, is the same group who originally built the pyramid of Cholula, see:

The great Cholula Pyramid

Which is the largest pyramid found so far in the world. Like the city of Teotihuacan, nobody knows who really built it, and the oldest area inside the pyramid is dated even older than Teotihuacan. This could have been built around 6000 - 5000 BC, or perhaps by direct descendants of the Atlanteans, the same as the Sphinx, since the original pyramid was dedicated to Quetzalcoatl which is a serpent deity. And perhaps could be this ‘reptilian being’ who lived among humans in Atlantis for 1000 years.

However, we got a little bit more of a hint from ancient Aztec legends about this forgotten group, and the Aztec legends said that the pyramid of Cholula was built by giants, the legends named this group the ‘Quinametzin Giants’

As written in the book El Mundo Mágico de los Dioses del Anáhuac authored by Otilia Meza, a Quinametzin Giant stood more than 10 feet tall with a weight of around 600 pounds.

As many other mythologies around the globe that mention the existence of giants, the Quinametzin too were by the gods because they did not venerate them, and their peak-civilization came to an end as a result of great calamities and as a punishment from the heavens for grave sins they had committed.
From: The Quinametzin Giants Of Aztec Mythology—Builders of The Pyramid Of Cholula And Teotihuacan

Aztec legends said that they were the first raze who lived in the Mexico area, and the gods killed the majority of them through some cataclysmic events and a a huge flood (younger dryas event possibly?) which if that’s the case, then could be even older, around 8000 ish years BC
Now, Cs mention that it was a group that we wouldn’t known if named, so could be a similar group, or perhaps this was the group they referred to but were known by a different name. They said the Olmecs was ‘as close as we can get’, and legends says that the Olmecs came after and were enemies of this group. Perhaps the latter were the victorious group, and since they had also the knowledge of building megalithic structures, I suspect they were the ones who finalized and remodeled Teotihuacan which already existed as it is known today. Or at least the ruins that are known today.

Well, now when you said it I realised it happens to me also. Also without Ivermectin.
I just thought that's normal. Before sleep for instance, laying in comepletely dark room but you have
beautiful warm glowing light in front your eyes shut, or like in your head.
For few seconds, than you open your eyes - it's dark,
but close again and the glowing is back. I don't know if it is like that for you but it's cozy and nice.

Also if you sneeze or cough in the dark it's like inner explosion of light, like firework.
Once I asked my husband if he sees it but he replyed I'm probably just nuts. :whistle:

Anyway, thanks for the amazing sesssion once more ❤️
It is probably a perception through the Third Eye. I also often see a kind of small ball or vortex of white energy in the center of my vision in the dark and sometimes with closed eyes. The sense I get is that it is some type of higher vibrating energy.

When focusing on the Third Eye itself, I often see many blue dots and then yellow dots in a circular pattern. And lately when I rub my closed eyes, there is also sometimes a kind of strong light in front of my closed eyes.

Quand j'étais plus jeune et avait une vie sociale normale (avant 2015) il m'arrivait très souvent de me sentir heurter par l'aura des personnes que je croisais, je voyais un corps brumeux tout autour deux mais je n'ai jamais vu de couleurs...
Maintenant que je ne vois plus personne, je ne sais pas si j'en serai encore capable...

When I was younger and had a normal social life (before 2015) I would often be struck by the aura of people I passed, I would see a hazy body all around but I never saw any colours...
Now that I can't see anyone, I don't know if I'll ever be able to...

The water of life from fairy tales, or holy water used against vampires might not be some external substance, but something created in our bodies.

Nov 22, 1997:

Later on, there was this session that talks about the nature of water as etheric. It has me thinking of water as not just a thing, H20, a certain number of non-intelligent molecules, but as an entity, maybe sort of like a holy person or holy force who lives both inside us in our bodies and outside us in oceans, lakes, clouds and streams. This 'someone' pervades our entire world and can help us so long as we pray and generate the proper intent.

So we can talk to the water in a cup, and also talk to the water in our own body, and in so doing it's another way we can transform ourselves.
i post a link from Annick de Souzenelle who talk about the water. Esoteric orthodox study on the Meme letter in the bible wich is water. She try to explain the roots of mi and ma, the water from the top and the water from the bottom. It's in french but you could have the englisch subtitles in your country.
facsinating.

and if i talk to my water without love... :-)

Q: (Keit) What is his view on the alien phenomenon? Does he think it's malevolent?

A: Mostly and why he promotes Christianity.
In that context, I saw on Telegram the Russian head of the Russian Orthodox said something interesting:
it is important that Russia can lead the resistance to the Antichrist, Patriarch Kirill of Moscow and All Russia said, speaking at the Christmas parliamentary meetings in the Federation Council.
The war has not yet been lost. And it is very important that our country be able to lead the resistance - I am about to say an incredible word - to the Antichrist. Resistance to the coming of global evil into the world," the ROC leader said.

The Patriarch explained: the Antichrist will come when "people will not be able to distinguish between good and evil".

He noted that the West has already reoriented to values hostile to Christianity. Even speaking about the holiday of Christmas, English-speaking believers avoid mentioning the name of Christ.

"You can't have Christmas anymore. X-mas. What X-mas is, I don't know," the patriarch pointed out. - That is, the very word Christ can no longer be said in public space".

Kirill also spoke out about the recognition of the LGBT movement as extremist. According to him, this decision "instructs Russia on a special spiritual path," and it is clear that the West does not like it.
Link
From what the C's have told us a few sessions ago, then the Russian have seen some of these outright evil things going on (pedophilia, human trafficking etc.) and which have taken them by surprise. They might have surmised that the alien agenda is aligned with these forces of evil here and boosted the support for the Orthodox church as a countermeasure and of being a force of good.

Back
Top Bottom