New Show: MindMatters (RIP Truth Perspective)

The MindMatters crew had a chance to delve into this wonderful little volume of wisdom that was just full of insights to mull over and reflect on. Enjoy.

MindMatters: Freedom in Tyranny: Ernst Jünger's The Forest Passage

Quick note from a mind trained on military aspects, where pattern recognition on enemy behavior to identifying weaknesses is key:

The central theme of Ernst Jünger's The Forest Passage is The Essence of Humanity.
1. What is essential for people to remain human, to remain humane, retain the ability to remain compassionate and on a societal level
2. The Essence of Humanity through which a civilization of people preserve their ability to remain compassionate and can fight for their freedom from the Inhuman Tyranny of the Deep State

Listening to this show, I quickly identified that the Lizards are attacking The Essence of Humanity with all their weapons possible. This they do to destroy people's ability to step forward and oppose The System of Oppression the Lizzies use to keep humanity at bay.

The Essence of Humanity allows people to become insurgents, Star Wars Rebels, to hide and continue to oppose and thus degrade the Total Control of the Lizzie Oppression.

Therefore its top priority for the Lizzies to destroy the human rebels in order to increase the efficiency of the System of Oppression.

What we see in human society today: banning truth tellers (human rebels) from digital media platforms - Twitter, Youtube, etc.. - , firing Tucker, jailing political opposition.

Of course 4thD Orion STS Military Command is supremely intelligent and they must have realized that they have to keep some opposition alive, in order to energize the oppressed society with anger against their emperors. This righteous anger in the Alt-Media and in its audience is another tool to generate negative emotions and feed the Moon = 4thD STS. Leading people into traps of obsession, chasing their tails, fighting for a specific cause that has been already corrupted and its flame 'For Truth!' extinguished. In order to force alt-media followers to expend their energy close to Negative Emotions, which can be converted to Lizard Food.

Niall explained latter in recent Newsreal shows, how the CIA PSYOPS draws people into rabbit holes, Fake Freedom Projects: like Fake-Corrupted Topics and the worst being Peaceful Protests. Which are encouraged and created by the Deep State to distract from the Real Agenda and their Evil Real Future Plans.

This makes sure that people remain dis-organized, unable to focus on current matters, unable to mobilize against the current plans of the Deep State, the implementation of which is imminent. See for example:
UK scientists preparing vaccines for mystery ‘Disease X’

Alt-Media folks and their followers must become smarter in the future and able to organize a lot more, if they want to survive. Observation alone seems to be not enough, I think. Some 'new ingredient of Action' must be added into the mix. To prevent the Deep State from realizing its plans.

Actively supporting BRICS and partaking in their development seems to be a good way to go. To create a new power, which can simply negate Deep State machinations. New Police Force, which represents The People's Neighborhood Watch appears to be a good way to go.

Watching Life in Russian Cities on YT made by western alt-media tourists gives you the picture that there are no or very few Crime Zones, you don't get robbed, life is calm and relatively happy in Russian cities and supermarkets are stuffed with a rich variety of food and consumer products.

Hello Mindmatters crew, I recently watched the David Abramowitz interview and was interested in reading what he had written because I found him difficult to follow on the interview. I haven't turned up anything in a search on his name, do you have any links?
He's still working on his manuscript, so it is unpublished at the moment.

One of the take aways from Abramowitz that could do with a bit of teasing out is that the passive-parasitic psychopath has no memory of the past and cannot or doesn't future plan to take into account contingencies or consequences. I think there's some nuances to be teased out of this with the idea of mindfulness and being in the present. A PPP can't be anywhere other than the present by the sounds of it. That explains a lot of things.

...and was interested in reading what he had written because I found him difficult to follow on the interview.

Had also a little trouble catching some of what he said, although what was caught was interesting in a slightly different way than usual. Will need to listen to it again.

Thanks for asking on the question of his work.

He's still working on his manuscript, so it is unpublished at the moment.

Got it, thanks.

One of the take aways from Abramowitz that could do with a bit of teasing out is that the passive-parasitic psychopath has no memory of the past and cannot or doesn't future plan to take into account contingencies or consequences. I think there's some nuances to be teased out of this with the idea of mindfulness and being in the present. A PPP can't be anywhere other than the present by the sounds of it. That explains a lot of things.
Yeah, I don't think that one should be taken too literally. They still remember where the bodies are buried! But it makes sense that they are very "present"-focused, and maybe their access to past and future information is severely limited situationally. Like, in a particular set of circumstances, they literally don't have access to certain information about the past that in a normal person would be easily accessible.

Yeah, I don't think that one should be taken too literally. They still remember where the bodies are buried! But it makes sense that they are very "present"-focused, and maybe their access to past and future information is severely limited situationally. Like, in a particular set of circumstances, they literally don't have access to certain information about the past that in a normal person would be easily accessible.
This makes sense, and I think pivots around the idea of the "present". We tend to assume by saying "the present moment" that we are talking about a universal experience. What if that's not the case? J.G. Bennett talked about how a person's "present moment" could contract or expand. Perhaps psychopaths have a very narrow present moment, possibly based on the left hemisphere's predatory 'tunnel vision' that accords priority to utility while inhibiting reception of other information from the right hemisphere?

There might be two different experiences of "eternity" - a perception that is so narrowly super-focused on one event that time seems to 'stand still', and a perception that is so all-encompassingly broad that there is 'everything, everywhere, all at once', making the concept of time irrelevant. In this sense, being "present" could mean very different things to different people, depending on their theological alignment.

As I see it, memory and intent seem to be linked to fluctuations of awareness that comprise a significant portion of the experience that we call 'time'. The larger portion might relate to an objective process of merging (or splitting) of minds from an ultimate teleological awareness (ie. ourselves in higher densities). Our process of integration with our higher selves is essentially "moving forward in time", and the more aware we are of this process, the more we are able to consciously facilitate (and possibly accelerate) it via "right thought and action", including impeccable memory and intent.

Biological factors also seem to shape this experience in some ways; that may relate to the "rules" of 3rd density. It seems that accomplishing certain types of awareness is extremely difficult without modifying our biology; it may be also that psychopaths exercise memory, intent, and experience time in certain ways due to their biological arrangement.

The MindMatters crew had a chance to delve into this wonderful little volume of wisdom that was just full of insights to mull over and reflect on. Enjoy.

MindMatters: Freedom in Tyranny: Ernst Jünger's The Forest Passage

I really loved this program.
I know his war diary, which is a long reflection on the war. His diary shows a humanist and a great psychologist, but also a man of great knowledge and extraordinary culture. His descriptions of the war, and the way he looks at what he sees, allow us to see and feel the horror of war, as well as the suffering and misery of not just the soldiers but of people that are enduring it. He reminds me of Tolstoy, in fact he's as great as him.

His diary is full of little gems, and gives us a glimpse of the Paris of the Occupation, also. It's a real opportunity to get to know this man.

I think that such people are restricted in their perception by what they want and what is useful to them. This can still be quite a bit, but it is severely limited compared to people who are more "outwards"/"STO"-oriented, because they have to/can/want to take into account where others are coming from, what their struggles are etc., i.e. a much larger reality that selfishness simply blocks out.

The crew has a chance to interview John Buchanan once again, this time to discuss his new book...

MindMatters: Psychedelics, Sobriety, and Altered States: Processing Reality with John Buchanan

What do altered states tell us about the nature of consciousness? And what can philosophy tell us about altered states? John Buchanan has spent his life trying to find the answers. His book, Processing Reality: Finding Meaning in Death, Psychedelics, and Sobriety, details the story of his history of experimentation and addiction, his path to sobriety, and the insights he has gained into the nature of human experience and consciousness.

A synthesis of Whitehead's process philosophy and Grof's transpersonal psychology, Buchanan's ideas provide a framework for understanding not only the nature of the psychedelic experience and other altered states, but also the nature of consciousness itself and the structure of the cosmos.

See our previous interview with John here.

really interesting show, lots of concepts i'd not heard
it surprised me you guys have not done psychedelics before
i guess Elan was not present because he dislikes it too :-D

have not read something in a while but will read the books mentioned starting with Jonh's

It's been great to have Arthur Versluis to speak to, a couple of times now, and even more interesting (really!) to have him on the show again recently to discuss his new book - which applies his research and insights into Gnosticism to contemporary times.

And to all you MindMatters viewers here, thanks for tuning in. We wish you a very healthy and happy New Year, and look forward to having more shows that, hopefully, stimulate the old noodle in the most positive and constructive of ways!

MindMatters: From Archons to the Matrix: Understanding American Gnosis with Arthur Versluis

The ancient idea of spiritual gnosis has evolved and branched to reflect the time and place in which we live. Nowhere is this development more evident than in the writings and scholarship of author Arthur Versluis. In his groundbreaking new book American Gnosis: Political Religion and Transcendence, Versluis takes an in-depth look at the varieties of modern 'neo-gnosticism.' These include cosmological gnosticism - the worldly effort to escape from archons of darkness or hostile beings that would seek to subjugate the world through politics and other power structures. Another is metaphysical gnosis, or transcendence that is less a reaction to the perception of evil overlords than movement towards divine knowledge for its own sake.

Join us this week on MindMatters as we delve into the realm of cosmological gnosis with Arthur Versluis, and look at the plethora of ways in which some really old ideas have been reinvigorated (alongside some newer ones). How do these ideas present themselves in literature, TV and movies? Is there is a crossover between 'political awakening' and 'spiritual awakening'? And what, if anything, may this have to do with some developments we've been seeing with the so-called 'dissident right' in the US?

I really enjoyed your show although I have to admit that I am totally ignorant of books films and memes you mentioned. I still managed to follow your thinking.

The mention about Eastern Block (communist) writers and how their writings deviated from the West's highlighted how, unless you walked in their shoes and experienced what they experienced, you can't possibly have the same outlook.

Hopefully, to use your words, our constitutions and knowledge will help us fit into new shoes as the screws are tightened. Maybe it's not so much new shoes but that ours will adapt.

Your teaser at the end HINT OF THE FUTURE was tantalising. Hopefully you can have Mr.A. Versluis back to expand on his ideas for said future. Thank you all.

Ever feel like your understanding of the Bigfoot phenomena is woefully incomplete? Saddened that attention to this hairy cryptid doesn't get the attention that is its due? Wonder when someone - anyone - will tie in the Sasquatches with observable accompanying paranormal phenomena - and link that to our understanding of cutting edge physics in a reasonable and rigorous way? Your wait is over!;-)

MindMatters: Dark Matter Monsters and the Sociology of the Paranormal with Dr. Simeon Hein

Let's face it. Bigfoot is real. The only question is, what is it? With now thousands of credible encounters that would be difficult to ignore or dismiss, we know many individuals have also observed a host of seemingly paranormal phenomena that quite often accompany these large strange creatures. Orbs, ball lightening, strange smells, space-time anomalies, electromagnetic fluctuations; not to mention witnessing these cryptids moving at super-fast speeds, and morphing into different forms; making our conceptions of what Bigfoot are very likely obsolete.

But what if some of the experiences of these beings, and others like them, has something to do with our tentative understanding of cutting edge science? What if what many have seen has much in common with the way that "coherent matter" works? Are there correlations between cold fusion, or low-energy nuclear reaction, technology and access to other realms of reality? And what have a number of leading scientists in physics been known to say about the fluid nature of reality?

This week on MindMatters we are pleased to speak with Dr. Simeon Hein whose recent book, Dark Matter Monsters: Cryptids, Ball Lightning, and the Science of Secret Lifeforms, is a serious exploration of just such questions.

Thanks for such a great show, guys. Simeon is the kind of guy you imagine when you think of what a real scientist should be and how they should approach things.

My biggest take away from it is that the show is like a perfect companion for book one of The Wave. What Laura was really trying to get across to the reader about the plastic nature of our reality and how all these paranormal, UFO and transdimensional things intersect, that’s really what this show covered in a very comprehensive way.

Back
Top Bottom