How did you build trust in Cassiopaea?

What really convinced you?
One of the thing that attracted me to C's, Laura and Forum is that nobody didn't try to convince me. It is huge amount of information for free. A huge effort has been made to make this information available to everyone which you can become aware of when you really start studying and applying it in your life. There's was no ideology, no guru, no belief per se. Just people that truly searching for truth. That's more than enough for me.

One of the thing that attracted me to C's, Laura and Forum is that nobody didn't try to convince me. It is huge amount of information for free. A huge effort has been made to make this information available to everyone which you can become aware of when you really start studying and applying it in your life. There's was no ideology, no guru, no belief per se. Just people that truly searching for truth. That's more than enough for me.
That's it. :thup:

Omissions and inaccurate knowledge were given at this time in the transcripts, we all know that. All it takes is one preconceived notion to skew the data coming through or one STS soul to tweak it respectively.

To answer your question ‘can we trust the cass?’

I would trust them (and those at the chalet) further than I would trust … ah … well … you know I am having difficulty thinking of anyone living in this reality that I would have any level of trust in, as much as the C’s or even coming close.

I have faith in that the information we receive from the C’s, even though it passes through to a STS world, it is the best knowledge available.

I look at it like a shot taken on a pool table. The shot is two banks and into the hole. It could be made several ways as sometimes the longest shot is the best shot. Or you could apply English on the shot, spinning the ball one way or another against the rail to divert the shot. The perfect shot was done by the C’s, outside influences apply the English and push the shot away from the hole. Then others reversed the spin to get the ball to hit the hole again. In this process with the knowledge, it can be skewed one way and then twisted back so the data gets to its end destination but not intact. We cannot expect that anything that comes from them is totally accurate, not without the due diligence from us to confirm that it is accurate. Any knowledge from before 2000 has some major spin back and forth on it before reaching us, we are lucky to have even received what we got.

But I think that is what you are doing, the conformation of data, it’s commendable. And you found errors, similar to one's others hanging around here have found. I feel that the face in the Turin is a rouse made up by some STS soul to collaborate with what was written in scriptures, another illusion to hide the real facts. Heinrich, I’m checking out your links, I like alternate viewpoints.

Our faith in this world that it will be better in the near future cannot faulter now that we are so close to the end. STS forces are attacking us. This is one of the ways they fight in future, attacking our virtues, make us question what we think is real, what is illusion and what is an all-out lie, sometimes even pointing out the lie they created. Maintain the faith or they win, Haiku …
thank you for your elaborate answer. still, my confidence into the cass was total, and the evidence against them is evident. in this case, they led us astray clearly. how did laura take their answer? i still find that wanting to deceive us over such an important subject is unacceptale.

but the question of why the cass gave a reply in contradiction with established facts as documented in bibleetnombres remains. i see no benefit in giving a wrong answer and i am still perplexed.
One of the reason could be (in generally speaking) because they teach us to search and discover. When you study some subject, apply information in your life and have experience of your own you can change yourself on the levels that you can't imagine that is possible. It's a journey.

That's it. :thup:
i am aware of the important and continuous work of laura since i follow it for a very long time. from being alone she managed to build-up a considerable and competent structure. i admire her for her endurance and dedication and intelligence. the more the misleading answer of the cass is unexlainable to me. "be perfect as your god is perfect".

Hello friends

(Sorry for the broken English. Web translator only)

I add Cassiopea or some of her stories to social media discussion groups in Turkey. I am getting this question. How do you believe this truth? What convinced you of this? I think we learned a lot from that and thought it was a real contact with the future. I say. They ask what I learned this time. They ask what affects me. There can be no definitive (specific) answer to this, and I think it would be nice to read the entire text. I say.
I couldn't answer that alone. I want to ask you all this.

What really convinced you? How did you decide that what is described here might be true? and how did a bond of trust develop?
Other than that, what would you like to say to scientific skeptics? What has been added to the knowledge base for those who think they really learned a lot from this text?

Thanks in advance for the answers. I wish you pleasant conversations and forums
i was convinced by the impression of truth emanating from the conversation with the cass:
- they have respect for the questioner
- they differ answers when these could be harmful
- they try to educate
- their help on our way is inspiring
- well, i just like them
- and all this thanks to the perseverance of one mother who wanted to tell the truth to her children.
i was an engineer, but their help is beyond engineering.

Hi Ontologia, you ask a good question, and it gets really close to the nature of reality, and the possibilities that are available to us all. The truth about critical channeling (like the cassiopaean experiment) is that it applies a scientific method in a way that really gets to the core of reality. It does that in such a way that fully apprehending such a truth would upend a lot of life lessons and plans that many people have designed to learn in this life. Because of this there can be blocks in assimilating certain knowledge, and these blocks are often emotional or ideological in nature. Many people for whom learning about deeper parts of reality is part of their life lesson may see or feel a glimmer of truth in what the C’s say or what Laura writes about, and often that can give people impetus to overcome what blocks there are in the kind of information presented in the investigations written about in The Wave and other books.

This is why, even if people ask for evidence about why something is credible, they often won’t be able to listen. But for some people it might. If people ask, I would direct them to The Wave Series or the Cassiopaean track record posts on SOTT. But I think you should investigate why you post Cassiopaean sessions on social media for everyone to see, since people will often not understand the context for why you find it such a credible source. You may set yourself up to being isolated or seen a strange by family, friends, and acquaintances. That doesn’t mean that there aren’t circumstances in which it may be a good idea to share some of Laura’s work, but you have to have nuance and be discriminating.

People new to the work around here often share this work unsolicited with others near to them, because they have a lot of enthusiasm for the answers to reality they are finally getting. But often they get a cold bucket of water in their faces when they realize that people with whom they thought they were sharing a mutual understanding of reality can’t actually go to the places you are now going to and discovering. I hope that helps.
true. but still this does not explain the turin discrepancy...

some...

A: Don't lose hope for your groups. They will do well if they will follow the "STO way" set out for them.

what serves a higher?
this is an excellent summary, but still does not excuse the obviously misleading cass answer. to me, the subject of jesus is of the highest importance, as the new testament is a genial text, even when accepting that it might have been manipulated many times. its manipulation might still have been under the control of god...

Omissions and inaccurate knowledge were given at this time in the transcripts, we all know that. All it takes is one preconceived notion to skew the data coming through or one STS soul to tweak it respectively.

To answer your question ‘can we trust the cass?’

I would trust them (and those at the chalet) further than I would trust … ah … well … you know I am having difficulty thinking of anyone living in this reality that I would have any level of trust in, as much as the C’s or even coming close.

I have faith in that the information we receive from the C’s, even though it passes through to a STS world, it is the best knowledge available.

I look at it like a shot taken on a pool table. The shot is two banks and into the hole. It could be made several ways as sometimes the longest shot is the best shot. Or you could apply English on the shot, spinning the ball one way or another against the rail to divert the shot. The perfect shot was done by the C’s, outside influences apply the English and push the shot away from the hole. Then others reversed the spin to get the ball to hit the hole again. In this process with the knowledge, it can be skewed one way and then twisted back so the data gets to its end destination but not intact. We cannot expect that anything that comes from them is totally accurate, not without the due diligence from us to confirm that it is accurate. Any knowledge from before 2000 has some major spin back and forth on it before reaching us, we are lucky to have even received what we got.

But I think that is what you are doing, the conformation of data, it’s commendable. And you found errors, similar to one's others hanging around here have found. I feel that the face in the Turin is a rouse made up by some STS soul to collaborate with what was written in scriptures, another illusion to hide the real facts. Heinrich, I’m checking out your links, I like alternate viewpoints.

Our faith in this world that it will be better in the near future cannot faulter now that we are so close to the end. STS forces are attacking us. This is one of the ways they fight in future, attacking our virtues, make us question what we think is real, what is illusion and what is an all-out lie, sometimes even pointing out the lie they created. Maintain the faith or they win, Haiku …
merci. a simple solution would be to pardon this cass error. still, my faith is shattered...

this is an excellent summary, but still does not excuse the obviously misleading cass answer. to me, the subject of jesus is of the highest importance, as the new testament is a genial text, even when accepting that it might have been manipulated many times. its manipulation might still have been under the control of god...
And let us not question Buddha, Mohammed and others, because they would also still be under God's control.

It seems that someone said that to enter the kingdom of God you have to be like a child.

Adults are not like children, because we are "full" of truths.

We are the glass filled with water to the brim, therefore it is no longer possible to fill the glass with anything.

The child can fill the glass because it is not full yet.

All that I have just said are words and may or may not be understood.

Again, it's up to you.

i agree with you. but the question of why the cass gave a reply in contradiction with established facts as documented in bibleetnombres remains. i see no benefit in giving a wrong answer and i am still perplexed.
Have you read the wave series? Or any sessions related to Julius Caesar from 2012? Or the last book Laura wrote? Those questions are easily answered. But since you want a quick answer, it’s basically because of the free will. If you have strong believes about something and Cs says something that strongly contradicts your believes, first; They would be breaking your free will to discover the truth and second because of your strong believes, you would stop the communication or don’t trust it anymore. That’s why it took a long time for Laura and the group to try to make questions without strong assumptions that can provide unclear answers.

When I look at the Turin image I do not see the Christ. I think that avenue is a dead end. (I see an old Norse fisherman! LOL)

But the notion of answers being given so as not to violate the free will to believe in “whatever” compounded by the predilections of the participants is an interesting and even troubling lens to consider. So in that sense, Heinrich has provided a positive service (IMO) by opening this particular problematic can of worms.

Furthermore… my wife has a small copy of the Turin image on the side of our fridge. Every time I do the dishes or make coffee I see it. I could say something very thoughtful and delicate like “Hey, Honey, do you realize this Turin thing is a total crock?”

But I don’t say anything. It is partly for the sake of domestic harmony but I can totally relate to the idea of it being STO to just allow her to believe what she believes even if I disagree. She will figure it out someday or maybe ask me what I think someday but I don’t really need to barge in there flapping my arms and sneering at her beliefs. One of those… lessons. When to just shut up and hold your tongue while also not agreeing either.

Furthermore… my wife has a small copy of the Turin image on the side of our fridge. Every time I do the dishes or make coffee I see it. I could say something very thoughtful and delicate like “Hey, Honey, do you realize this Turin thing is a total crock?”

But I don’t say anything. It is partly for the sake of domestic harmony but I can totally relate to the idea of it being STO to just allow her to believe what she believes even if I disagree. She will figure it out someday or maybe ask me what I think someday but I don’t really need to barge in there flapping my arms and sneering at her beliefs. One of those… lessons. When to just shut up and hold your tongue while also not agreeing either.
this is very kind of you. but maybe one day you will realise that the instinct of your wife was correct. when young, i despised religion. now, i find it a deep mystery...

Back
Top Bottom