Photos and videos of our amazing 2D residents

AA18yuaT.img

Hi Henri, je n'ai pas compris ce qui est écrit mais mon coeur est serré en voyant les images et mes larmes coulent sur mes joues...

Hi Henri, I didn't understand what was written but my heart is tight when I see the pictures and my tears are running down my cheeks...
I had the same reaction.

First of all the chimp (she) is very old and close to dying. She stopped eating and drinking. The man who came used to take care of her (not sure at what stage of life) and when he heard she was not well came to see her. The chimp at first does not recognize him, but slowly she realizes that it an old friend whom she knows. When she recognizes him her energy and attitude is visibly changed completely. Where as before she cared nothing about Life, now it was different. The rest of their interactions in the video show us how deep was the bond between them.

I assume this is a Zoo, but can't be sure.

PS: There is a lesson here for those that see.

This is exactly the same situation that occurred when people in retirement homes were locked up and not allowed to see relatives because there was Killer Theater presented to the World called 2020 Pandemic. Except in this case the chimp did get to see a close "relative, showing what an effect that has on living being.

Last edited:
Merci Henri d'avoir pris la peine de traduire ce que je n'ai pu comprendre par la lecture mais mon cœur a saisi la scène douloureuse que j'avais sous les yeux... J'ai ressenti la reconnaissance de la petite chimpanzé envers l'humain qui l'avait soignée... MERCI Henri...

Thank you Henri for taking the trouble to translate what I could not understand by reading but my heart grasped the painful scene I had before my eyes... I felt the gratitude of the little chimpanzee towards the human who had looked after her... THANK YOU Henri...

Merci Henri d'avoir pris la peine de traduire ce que je n'ai pu comprendre par la lecture mais mon cœur a saisi la scène douloureuse que j'avais sous les yeux... J'ai ressenti la reconnaissance de la petite chimpanzé envers l'humain qui l'avait soignée... MERCI Henri...

Thank you Henri for taking the trouble to translate what I could not understand by reading but my heart grasped the painful scene I had before my eyes... I felt the gratitude of the little chimpanzee towards the human who had looked after her... THANK YOU Henri...
It is also said that they had established a bond since 1972.

Back
Top Bottom