Session 25 February 2023

I would like to suggest as question for the next session : if a real pandemic is on its way and might affect the world population, can we get some insight here, such as what would protect us against it, what kind of food, vitamines and medication would help to pass through such a devastating turmoil ?

Hello, Nang’.

There are many different threads already here on the forum that cover this topic, from iodine, to diet, to viruses and anti-virals, smoking, supplements, the corona thread, etc.

All these things studied in combination may improve our chances of survival if we’re hit with a genuine pandemic.

Bonjour les C'. Merci Laura for you kind dedication.
Many thanks all for this very dense, and heavy session. Is it me or does it gradually get heavier these days ?

I would like to suggest as question for the next session : if a real pandemic is on its way and might affect the world population, can we get some insight here, such as what would protect us against it, what kind of food, vitamines and medication would help to pass through such a devastating turmoil ?

Merci d'avance and take care all of you.

There are these two threads to check out:

This session provides a bullet-point list on protection more generally, which the C's said in this session can be reviewed:

(L) What kinds of practices, thinking, behavior, or whatever actually assist us in our lives to stay safe from hyperdimensional manipulation or harm that can hurt our frequency or muddy things up? For example, I wrote down here what the Catholics do: prayer, confession, sacraments, therapeutic rituals, blessing of objects, occasional exorcisms, that sort of thing. That's what they do to keep their flock safe. They prescribe seven sacraments and all that kind of stuff. We know that's not necessarily the precise cup of tea that does the entire job, but it’s not bad, and certainly they were onto something with some of that. I'm not going to throw the baby out with the bath water here. So, what I want to know is what are good, beneficial, protective practices?

A: You have made a thoughtful list so please read it!

Q: (L) Well, alright... I've made a list. To protect oneself against hyperdimensional manipulations and harm, I'd say one of the primary things is to avoid dissociating.

A: Yes.

Q: (Artemis) And don't feed negative thought loops.

(L) Yeah, if you're dissociating, number one is you're in a fantasy, which is not paying attention to reality. Number two, you're having negative thoughts and getting into negative thought loops. That seems to me to be one of the most important. Am I right on that?

A: Indeed!

Q: (L) Okay. The next one is diet. If your diet is crappy and you're taking in all those chemicals that the STS forces have manipulated their Earthly representatives to put in and on our food to poison us, that can get in there and mess up our proteins and mess up our antennae. So, diet would be a second thing, yes?

A: Yes!

Q: (L) Okay. In relation to diet, I've put down keeping regular hours as much as possible, having a balanced colon biota... that sort of thing. Okay, the next item on my list is: sharing impressions and troubles.

A: Big one! So many are reluctant to share thoughts, impressions, worries, fears, etc. This dramatically changes the inner landscape and can even shut down the receptors so that you are more subject to STS manipulation of thoughts and feelings via mechanical means!!

Q: (Artemis) Sharing is VERY important.

(Joe) By mechanical means?

(L) Mechanical would be chemicals, beaming, etc... So, are you saying on the other side of this that the act of communicating or communion with others or sharing can actually help to overcome some of those mechanical means of interference?

A: Yes

Q: (Artemis) If you're not sharing, you're basically having an inner dialog with an echo chamber. You're not getting any real feedback or information or perspectives. And then it is easy to spiral down into wrong thinking.

(L) Yeah, that's a good point: If you're not sharing, you're just in an echo chamber! If you're keeping yourself to yourself and closing up, you're in an echo chamber. Then you are more susceptible to the STS manipulations and maneuvers.

(Andromeda) And nothing can help correct it.

(L) Yeah. So the next one on my list is: making amends when possible to the wronged person, and when not possible making those amends to the world at large. I'm aware that there are situations where you may have great, great regrets where it's just not practical, or it would just make things worse to try to make amends. Therefore, my thought is that the thing to do under those circumstances is to...

(Artemis) ...seek redemption by helping others.

(L) Yeah, achieve redemption by giving to the universe and others in need. I mean that in terms of thoughts, time, energy, whatever.

Q: (L) Okay, so that's not a big hot one, but it's good. The next one I have is conserving energy and not feeding STS dynamics.

A: Big one again and one of the most difficult because STS uses many tricks and traps to suck people into negative dynamics so that they become food.

Q: (L) Of course, when you become food, you're feeding the STS side and empowering it against not only your own best interests, but also against the best interests of STO itself. It seems to me that it's kinda like psychopathy. They try all kinds of bluffs and meanness and nastiness and so forth. When you're strong, strong, strong through all kinds of terrible actions or treatments on the part of, say, a psychopath, the last-ditch maneuver, when they know they can't get you any other way, is the pity trip. They induce you to feel guilty. Feeling guilty or feeling sorry for them is like... it becomes basically food.

A: Guilt is basically an ego thing of a very covert nature.

Q: (L) What does that mean? Does that mean that...

(Pierre) It means that the victim seems all weak and miserable and...

(L) And it makes YOUR ego feel good to feel like you can fulfill their wants and needs.

(Artemis) Or you feel like you're being compassionate. It's like false empathy, almost.

(Pierre) And often the one who generates this pity around himself, at the core, there's an ego trip. There's a feeding on it.

(L) For them it's an ego trip, and when you give in to their guilt trip, you're feeding the STS part of them first of all. And then I guess secondly, you're feeding your own ego inside yourself because you feel like a savior or needed or like you'll get something. It's that dynamic of the feminine vampire! The waif. "If I can save this person or do what they want or need or whatever, then there'll be something for ME!"

(Pierre) And this discussion suggests that for a long time we talked about how important to see reality as it is. But from this exchange, it suggests to me that beyond the thoughts, very important is also to have the right feelings towards the right person in the right context. Is that right?

Q: (L) Alright, let's move on to the next item on my list. The next one is... I put this on the list, but I dunno if it should be there. I thought it was something that would be useful: to connect with ancestors and honored saintly type people in 5D for protection. I thought that that would be kind of a useful thing. I think people should find out if they have any ancestors or deceased relatives or somebody who were good and decent people who one can talk to mentally or communicate with by writing letters to them, or dream communication, and ask them for protection.

Q: (Ark) And if you can't find your ancestors, you have to find someone else's ancestors!

(L) Well, that's true. You can hook up with somebody who has good ancestors, and their ancestors become your ancestors by you having shared realities. You're opening up and sharing your worries and troubles. The good ancestors of any group or any one person in a group kind of become the good ancestors of other members of the group.

(Pierre) And here you mentioned not ALL your ancestors - just the good ones. The same is true for the saintly figures. I think people should be aware that there are many saints who were not saints and other people who were vilified who were actually good.

(L) There are saints who were made saints, but they weren't actually very good people. And then there are other saints who deserved that title. That's a good topic for discussion... not a C’s discussion, but rather a discussion amongst people. Another thing I thought it would be useful for people to do would be to guide the newly deceased. If there is somebody in your circle of acquaintances or group or whatever who is in the process of passing over or recently did pass over, you could in some way help guide them in the reality to which they may not be accustomed (obviously), but mainly because of their thought patterns during life. So many people in this materialist-driven world do not think that there is an afterlife or another world. When they get there, they don't know what to do! They don't even realize who or what they are or which way to go. Is that a good one?

A: Yes but for certain people obviously.

Q: (L) That's not something that everybody should do. But if you have a loved one who's dying, it's certainly not going to hurt to talk to them frankly about the process they're going through and what to expect. Another thing I put on my list was when you are in a group situation or in our particular kind of group, one of the things we've always tried to use to bring people to full awareness of their reality is what we call the mirror. In some cases, it's a very delicate process. In other cases, it's somewhat unpleasant. Well, it's NEVER pleasant. Unless you've gotten to the point where when someone tells you you've screwed up, and you can genuinely respond, "Oh, thank you for telling me!" Hardly anybody does that sincerely though, because it's not as simple or as easy as just saying those words. So, it seems to me that this process that we undertake is kind of an initiation. Is that one way...

A: Yes but should be handled carefully as many are not ready for that advanced work.

Q: (L) Oh, and there was one thing I had at the bottom of the list. I guess it goes with diet. I thought it was a good idea to fast one day a week.

A: Intermittent fasting will do.

Q: (L) Okay, so obviously prayer is a good thing. Is there something else I missed?

(Chu) Singing together.

A: Yes! Something you realized lately as Chu just said!!

Q: (L) Singing together - and it has to be singing the right songs. I was experimenting with this the other night when we were doing karaoke just seeing how people did when you start them out with certain songs and then move on to different levels. Everybody did pretty well, I think. They were pretty comfortable with it. I think getting an order of songs to sing in a certain order of a certain type might be useful. Then if everybody was singing the same songs around the world, would that be kind of like a limbic link up?

A: Yes!!

Q: (L) So, I guess I've covered everything. Well, I have Divination on the list... For everyday use, we use I Ching, and I think a lot of group members do the same. I think we've got that covered. One thing that I was noting down on my little list here was that the Apostle Paul listed things to avoid, and then things to enhance. The vices that he listed, things that one should avoid, were: fornication, licentiousness, enmity, strife, jealousy, anger, selfishness, dissension, envy, drunkenness. Well, that's all pretty standard. I think it's a good basic list and you can apply it in different ways depending on your circumstances. Then he listed the virtues: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Self-control was kind of an interesting one for him to have on that list. And: no self-conceit, no provoking one another, and no envy. Then he said at the end of his list, "Whatsoever a man sows, that will he also reap”, and “let us not grow weary or lose heart." So, I thought that those were rather positive things to think about.

A: Most important to remember the "sowing" part in the context of this discussion.

Q: (L) Oh, you mean about your antennae and how your antennae determines your future. What you sow, you reap. So, if you're not taking care of your inner landscape and the immediate world around you in terms of your group and your associations and so forth, you're screwing up your antenna and then you're going to have a bad future because your antenna will attract the wrong things. Is that what you mean?

Q: (Artemis) Basically foresight is very important.

(L) Yes. Okay, let's take a short break.

[INTERMISSION]

(L) Well, has anybody thought of any questions now?

(Chu) The other thing is doing Eiriu Eolas together and crystals and stuff. But those are already being done.

(L) Yeah, I was thinking of what to add on. Well, let's ask...

A: Indeed those are an important part of the self-tuning process.

Q: (L) Okay. So, is there anything that I didn't have on my list that should be on the list?

A: Not as such.

Q: (L) I guess we can expand it as we see fit. Anyway, it's become apparent that the long drawn-out process of this passing through the Wave... I mean, yes, we see the weather going nuts, we see humanity going nuts, fireballs increasing, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, and all of those things. But it seems to me that because these things come upon us gradually and then become commonplace, people tend to start thinking nothing is really going on. They may think this is the worst it's going to get, nothing is really going to happen. I see that all around. But the ancient prophecies said that the transition to a new reality is like a woman in child birth. You start out having smaller pains, and then finally you get to the point where there's the whole birthing process which is somewhat wildly messy and climactic. Right now, it seems like we're in that long period where people become acclimated to chaos. And they think, "Oh, well! This isn't so bad. If this is the worst it can be, I'm just going to have a normal life."

(Pierre) Another thing that helps this normalization of chaos is that the evolution is not linear. It's not like you have 10 tornadoes, then 15, then 20. Sometimes there are periods of calm. So it helps the wishful thinking part.

(L) Yeah. That's the way it works. I guess that's why people are easily led astray or they're led to think that this is the worst it's going to get and so they can go along and live a normal life. I suppose in some ways, you COULD live a normal life... and we do encourage people to do what they can in the world as long as it doesn’t beat them down or suck them into complacence or sleep.

A: One thing to consider is this: Is the so-called "normal life" one of expansion of STO or is it one of contraction to STS?

Q: (Artemis) That depends on the perspective of the person. A normal life for a normal person I guess is more STS.

(L) Well, I think the biggest problem for some people trying to just live a normal life is that when they do that, they're surrounded by other people just trying to live a normal life according to the materialist paradigm. That tends to make it impossible for them to open up, communicate, share, and do all the things on this list we've made. They can't really do it with most people out there because most people are not attuned that way. Therefore, they fall into confluence like Mouravieff said. They become less and less awake and aware, and their antennae shut down. They spiral down into kind of an STS black hole.

(Joe) Of course, they tell themselves that that won't be the case.

(Ark) I would like to make a comment. I think to a large extent, we don't really know what's going on around us. Whenever I go out and see what people are doing, all these young people are just like this [mimics walking around staring at smartphone in their hand]. This is their normal life!

(L) With their phone in their hand. Or earbuds in their ears, shutting out interactions with others.

(Ark) And this is normal life. There is no normal life at all!

(Joe) That's it.

(L) So going to so-called normal life is really going to abnormal life. The only place you can have a truly normal life is with a group of people sincerely seeking to grow and change...

(Chu) That's the question people need to ask. There are people who are being tempted by these ideas of a normal life. They need to remember and ask themselves is the world they want to live in normal? It's NOT normal. Anything they're imagining now is a romantic idea of what the world is really like, but it's not.

(Joe) It's the Grass is Greener syndrome. All they have to do is look at the world around them, and then think back to the life they had before they were involved with trying to grow and develop and tune the antennae.

(Scottie) I don't remember if it was Gurdjieff or whoever, but there's that saying that once you "wake up", going back to that previous "normal" life is not possible. It's not that you can't do it. You can! But at what cost? There is always a price to pay. So it's even worse than just romanticizing, at least in some cases.

(Joe) The longer it is that people are involved in working to become real, and realizing what work it really is, the less they remember and the more they romanticize the life they had before.

(Chu) The pull is so strong.

(Pierre) And about what Ark said: that's their life. The face stuck to the screen. It's interesting in conjunction in what we said about how to conduct a healthy life and remove ourselves from STS influences. Imagine the antennas of people doing that and eating crap...

A: We warned strongly about electronic devices years ago!

Q: (Pierre) It has reached epidemic proportions. Most of who we are and what we see and what we think is defined by our receivership capability that is defined basically by protein structures, we are receivers basically. Imagine when you saturate a receiver with destructive radiations from devices? It must be a feast for STS.

(L) And if you don't have a group with whom you can talk about everything to try to counteract that and bring things to the surface... If you're not in a position where you can manage some things about your diet and regular hours and demands made on you and so forth, in this reality we're in right now you're freaking toast! Anybody got any other questions?

Jordan Peteson makes some interesting comments about death, even his own.

Short video (11-minutes) about the death of Socrates, and the part I find interesting is from 3:20 to 6:30

Does a full life exhaust itself? Is it ok to let go? When is it enough?

Thank you so much for the session. I heard somebody say yesterday that a sure sign of soul awakening is the thirst for truth, even if the truth doesn’t make one happy.
And so I echo many of the sentiments in the replies, and of Laura, “This is depressing.”
But also, this is the answer to our questions. And so my gratitude continues to extend.
What a miracle that we can continue to learn and grow within such a terrible story.
Thank you all so much 🙏

The carrying capacity of the Earth is determined by psychic health
In this post there are excerpts from this Session about the intention of the elites to reduce the population, followed by the discussion of the carrying capacity which was motivated by earlier talks and research. The answer from the Cs, about the importance of psychic health for the carrying capacity, is then shortly discussed with examples from Paul and Mark of ancient terminology that can be interpreted to indicate the presence or absence of psychic health. Using this angle, I then take the word greed, which one can argue plays a role in the display of some of the negative human traits mentioned by both Paul and Mark, and present most of the entries from the search I did in the Cassiopaean transcripts. While the excerpts with context and setting help to exemplify the basic idea of the Cs, that greed is a disease, they can also serve as a historical commentary for the geopolitical developments we experience today, even if no direct references are made. As such, some of the dot connecting is a bit up to you.

Setting the stage: The elite plans to reduce the population.
Q: (L) So they're just going at this whole genocide thing from all kinds of directions.

(Joe) At a very practical and crude level, as well.

Q: (L) I mean, there's the monkey lady... Jane Goodall. She's saying the population should be reduced to what it was 500 years ago. What was it back then?

(Pierre) 500 million.

(Niall) Which is what the Georgia Guidestones recommended. And someone blew it up.

(L) So, do a quick calculation here somebody. We have 8 billion people on the planet, and they want to reduce it to 500 million.

(Pierre) Times 16. They want to reduce the world's population by a factor of 16.

(L) How many corpses is that?

(Joe) 7.5 billion.

(L) I'm thinking about practical things like where... Where do you put the bodies?!

(Pierre) Nowhere.

(Joe) Put 'em in the hole in the seabed in Africa.

(Chu) It's a 94% reduction.

(Joe) They're not gonna get that, obviously.

(L) But ya know, that's a strange number considering that's the number the C's used in the very first session about 94% will be used. Does everybody remember that? Is there a relationship to that first session where 94% was mentioned?

Q: (L) So, you're saying that in the very beginning, there was kind of a prediction of a 94% reduction in the human population, that they are apparently endeavoring to effect as we sit here and speak?

Psychic health determines the carrying capacity of the planet
Q: (thorbiorn) In a previous session you said the Earth was overpopulated. What determines the carrying capacity of the planet?

(Joe) Food... food production and conditions... Environmental, weather conditions, suitable for producing enough food...

(L) That's an interesting question.

(Andromeda) The resources? Energy?

A: Psychic health.

(Pierre) So it means...

(L) that it could carry more if people were very psychically healthy.

(Pierre) Exactly.

(Joe) But that's because they would do different things, so the actual carrying capacity on the planet on a practical level is sane human beings acting in sane ways, that produces enough of the basic essentials for people to survive.

(L) Right.

(Joe) If crazy people start doing crazy things, and messing up, for example, the food supply, or the food production, then people are going to die and it's no longer viable.

(L) Well, I'm glad you figured that out.

Q: (thorbjorn) In the Earth's current condition, what is the optimal carrying capacity?

A: S.P.A. [See previous answer.]
The consideration of psychic health is currently outside the assumptions based on which the carrying capacity is calculated and which have motivated a push "for terror, depopulation, and general mayhem" as expressed later in the session:
(Joe) Just a follow-up on the East Palestine train accident: Was the reason that train was derailed on purpose to cause a toxic spill, was that in order to further left-right divisions in America?

Q: (Joe) That was the primary goal?

A: Not necessarily. If you are going for terror, depopulation, and general mayhem, you gotta start somewhere.
The topic of overpopulation, referred to in the question, was discussed in Session 30 October 2021, where there was: "They are operating on the premise that there is a real threat to the planet and that the cause is overpopulation."
(Joe) So, on that other point, Laura, overt governments that are pushing this green agenda, are they aware that the agenda is population reduction? Is that it, they don't have any other rationale for it? Do they have any other reason for it, or is it just the destructive principle, and they want to kill people?

A: They are operating on the premise that there is a real threat to the planet and that the cause is overpopulation.

Q: (L) Well, I would say that overpopulation only threatens the population, not the planet. The planet can and will recover, but it's like any of the population studies: when there are too many rabbits...

(Andromeda) Disease comes along.

(L) Foxes come along to eat them.

(Joe) Maybe they think that overpopulation is a threat to society in the sense that it's unsustainable in the long term. If you don't do anything about it, people will die because there's not enough...

(L) I don't think they're worried about people dying.

(Niall) It's a threat to psychopathic rule.

(L) Yeah. Oh boy... We're in a helluva mess, people.

(Pierre) By enforcing those measures aimed at reducing population, they create oppression that triggers natural catastrophes before their plan is put in place.

(L) So you're saying that by...

(Pierre) Depopulation agenda entails a lot of lies. By those lies aiming to reduce population, they actually induce cosmically this population reduction.

(L) Yeah. Well, the thing is that then they've lost control of the narrative and they've lost control of who gets depopulated and who doesn't. They bring the very thing that they wished on other people on themselves. I mean, the C's did say it was a triple-bad day for John D. Rockefeller and his type.

(Pierre) Economically, biologically, socially, and also FRV. But is it true what we say? That they precipitate the cosmic reaction for manufacturing human suffering. Is it true?

(L) Yeah.

(Pierre) Okay.
(Alejo) Is overpopulation a myth, or are we really overpopulated?

A: Overpopulated.

Q: (Alejo) By trying to depopulate, they'll generate the chaos that will cause catastrophe... is what Pierre is saying?

Q: (whitecoast) If 4D STS rely on people for food, wouldn't they want as large (and sick/diminished) a population as possible? Or is the depopulation agenda just about spreading mass misery on the heels of earth changes that may reduce the population sharply anyway?

(L) Well, well remember that a large part of 4D STS food is the energy of pain and suffering. That gives them a huge psychic boost and advantage. So, that right there is a feeding mechanism. But we realize of course that they don't need the numbers of people that we have on the Earth for their feeding purposes. I don't think it's quite that bad. We know there are a LOT of people missing, unexplained things... Look at this 411 business. But also remember that the C's pointed out at one point that they had a fallback diet of... what was it? Bovine serum extracted from cows or something so they didn't have to take so much from humans.

(Altair, Cosmos, Gawan) Are the PTB priming the public to expect earth changes and their effects?

A: Somewhat.
The above excerpts led to comments on the topic of overpopulation, including the following post about:
Earth and humans: carrying capacity, transcript excerpts related to the environment, and research on how many people can live on the Earth
Psychic health and the lack of psychic health
In the current session, Joe gave the example of how crazy people reduce the capacity to sustain human life:
(Joe) If crazy people start doing crazy things, and messing up, for example, the food supply, or the food production, then people are going to die and it's no longer viable.
For a discussion of what constitutes psychic health, perhaps there is inspiration in this excerpt:
Session 18 May 2019
Q: (L) [...] One thing that I was noting down on my little list here was that the Apostle Paul listed things to avoid, and then things to enhance. The vices that he listed, things that one should avoid, were: fornication, licentiousness, enmity, strife, jealousy, anger, selfishness, dissension, envy, drunkenness. Well, that's all pretty standard. I think it's a good basic list and you can apply it in different ways depending on your circumstances. Then he listed the virtues: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Self-control was kind of an interesting one for him to have on that list. And: no self-conceit, no provoking one another, and no envy. Then he said at the end of his list, "Whatsoever a man sows, that will he also reap”, and “let us not grow weary or lose heart." So, I thought that those were rather positive things to think about.

A: Most important to remember the "sowing" part in the context of this discussion.
Moving "From Paul to Mark" one finds page 341 a quote from chapter seven of Mark:
14 Then he called the crowd again and said to them, “Listen to me, all of you, and understand: 15 there is nothing outside a person that by going in can defile, but the things that come out are what defile.” 16 If any man has ears to hear, let him be listening.

17 When he had left the crowd and entered the house, his disciples asked him about the parable. 18 He said to them, “Then do you also fail to understand? Do you not see that whatever goes into a person from outside cannot defile, 19 since it enters, not the heart but the stomach, and goes out into the sewer?” (Thus he declared all foods clean.) 20 And he said, “It is what comes out of a person that defiles. 21 For it is from within, from the human heart, that evil intentions come: fornication, theft, murder, 22 adultery, avarice, wickedness, deceit, licentiousness, envy, slander, pride, folly. 23 All these evil things come from within, and they defile a person.
Some of the vices listed by Paul and Mark, like theft, avarice, deceit etc may be motivated by greed. The Wiki on the topic begins:
Greed (or avarice) is an uncontrolled longing for increase in the acquisition or use of material gain (be it food, money, land, or animate/inanimate possessions); or social value, such as status, or power. Greed has been identified as undesirable throughout known human history because it creates behavior-conflict between personal and social goals.
Accepting greed as an example of a lack of psychic health, below are a few excerpts, though this trail quickly leads to examples of how greed can be on display in the fields of politics and economics. Still, the basic idea is that:
"Greed is a sickness."
Session 19 November 1994:
Q: (T) Am I correct in assuming that some of these hot-shot, big-wig guys in the government who have plans for taking over the whole world and making everything all happy and hunky-dory with them in charge, are just simply not in synch with the fact that there are some definite earth changes on the agenda? Are they missing something here?

A: Close. They are aware but in denial.

Q: (T) Are these earth changes going to occur prior to the arrival of the cometary cluster?

A: No. But "time" frame is, as of yet, undetermined.

Q: (T) Am I correct in saying that if they knew what was really going to happen that they would still continue with their stupid little plans to make money and try to control the world?

A: Yes. Greed is a sickness.

Q: (T) Is there such a thing as "alternative three" the plan to take all the brains off the planet?

A: No.

Q: (T) Is that more disinformation?

A: Yes. So is Mars landing but not Mars monuments.

Q: (TL) Who made the monuments on Mars?

A: Atlanteans.

Q: (T) So, the Atlanteans had inter-planetary ability?

A: Yes. With ease. Atlantean technology makes yours look like the Neanderthal era.

Q: (T) Who created the structures on the moon that Richard Hoagland has discovered?

A: Atlanteans.

Q: (T) What did they use these structures for?

A: Energy transfer points for crystalline power/symbolism as in monuments or statuary.

Q: (T) What statuary are you referring to?

A: Example is face.

Q: (T) What power did these crystals gather?

A: Sun.

Q: (T) Was it necessary for them to have power gathering stations on Mars and the Moon. Did this increase their power?

A: Not necessary but it is not necessary for you to have a million dollars either. Get the correlation? Atlanteans were power hungry the way your society is money hungry.
Greed reflected in the actions of 4D STS
Session 22 January 2000
Q: (A) I don't understand something here. These alchemists, who were not so clever as 4th density, were apparently able to produce gold. Now, these Orions who are so much more advanced, one would suppose, could not do transmutation, but needed to engage in mining? If they are so clever, why couldn't they transmute iron to gold? Why did they have to mine the gold?

A: Have to? Not necessarily. Greed dictates that when it is there for the taking, do so. Does the counterfeiter walk away from a stash of cash?
Greed and political ambitions
On several occasions, stretching over a period of many years, greed and political ambitions were exemplified by groups in US and Israel. Considering the rather limited number of excerpts where the word greed even occurs, this came as a surprise. Beginning with the immediate aftermath of 9/11, there was:
Session 14 September 2001
Q: So the infiltrator did not know the specific plan. So, they overstepped. Hubris. (A) Which part of Israel government was behind it? (L) Probably some deep level orthodox bunch like Kochav.
Q: (A) But they killed a lot of Jews. (L) They don't care. Jews killed a lot of Jews in WW II. Hubris.
A: Greed.
From 9/11, fast-forward to the aftermath of the Maidan coup in Ukraine in 2014, although greed was only part of the issue:
Session 17 May 2014
(Horseofadifferentcolor) I was kind of curious about Ukraine: the Cs once said in the past that Nazi Germany was a test run for everything that is happening today. Since the Nazis are kind of back in action over there, I was wondering if this is a continuation of what that was, or if it's just the US and their greed and their normal games? Or if there was something different about this Ukraine issue?

A: A combination. There has long been survival of Nazi ideology in various places. It has been encouraged by similar forces in the USA and Israel.
The coup in Ukraine in 2014 and the western backed unrest in Syria in 2011 led to more involvement of Russia and its president Vladimir Putin, but the western globalists are "too blinded by greed to anticipate his moves."
Session 14 March 2015
Q: (L) Well, I guess that means we should ask some questions. Everybody is concerned about Vladimir Putin's health. That's Vladimir Vladimirovitch Putin. So, I'm wondering is his health compromised?

A: No, not even close. He is working hard and steady.

Q: (L) What is he working on?

A: Solving major global imbalances.

Q: (L) So does that suggest that he has some surprises in store for the globalists?

A: Oh indeed! But they are too blinded by greed to anticipate his moves.
Although there is greed for money and control among the globalists, some of their actions do not make much sense from our perspective, but they do from that of a 4D STS perspective.
Q: (L) What was that article we read a week ago where somebody was writing that the reason everything is falling apart is because that's what they want it to do?

(Perceval) Dmitry Orlov. He was basically just saying that chaos and destruction was on purpose or intentional. ISIS and all that business is intentional, according to him. They didn't bring freedom and democracy to Afghanistan or Iraq; they brought worse than before. But that's all intentional. That was his point.

(L) But that doesn't make any sense.

A: It makes sense only from a 4D STS perspective.

Q: (Perceval) That's what we've been saying. Orlov was saying it was deliberate... He was saying they want to remake things after they destroy it first, and it's not a mistake.

(L) I think it's just the nature of psychopaths.

(Perceval) That's what I wrote on his blog: that it's even worse than that, because they don't have any plan. They're just nutjobs let loose on the planet, and this is what they do. There's no rhyme or reason to it.

(L) It's like infecting like a body with a virus. The virus just does what it does, which is destroy.

(Perceval) Right, and nobody wants to accept that because it's the scariest proposition at all. It's a runaway train, and nobody's driving.

(L) Yeah, and that's what it is.

(Galatea) That also makes sense with the vaccination debates going on. It's kind of symbolic. People want a quick fix.

(L) Yeah. And there isn't one.
A year later, the Cs, commenting on the migration pressure into the EU from Syria via Turkey, had this to say: [D]o not forget the cause of refugeeism: the aggression of the imperial ambitions of the Israeli-American alliance. This led to a longer discussion with Joe recalling: "In a previous reference to Atlantis, you said that they ended up causing their own destruction because of their greed for energy", possibly referring to Session 19 November 1994, quoted earlier. From Session 6 February 2016:
(L) Okay, are we done with this topic? I want to go back to our refugee problem. I was reading an article where it was said that this guy Erdogan is deliberately pushing refugees into Europe as a way of holding European leaders hostage more or less. The idea is that EU leaders are put on the spot to show their "Christian charity" so to speak to look after the downtrodden. Also, he's using it to insert terrorists into Europe. I think we've already established that there are a certain number of terrorists that ARE being inserted into Europe via the refugee stream. Is it also true that Erdogan is deliberately pushing this stream as a way of creating chaos in Europe?

A: Yes. But do not forget the cause of refugeeism: the aggression of the imperial ambitions of the Israeli-American alliance.

Q: (Joe) Thing is, I would wonder about the extent to which Erdogan decides very much in Turkey at all.

(L) That's what they just said I think: that AIPAC is the driver, or something similar.

(Joe) But even inside Turkey, they've been infiltrated by these NATO stay-behind networks for a long time. There are people inside the Turkish military and intelligence establishments that are kind of autonomous nodes there. They can basically do what they want out of the oversight of the official government. They would probably be working under the control of NATO and the American-Israeli interests.

(L) And I guess their controllers want just absolute chaos?

Q: (Joe) Geopolitically, this is ultimately part of their fight against Russia. They figure that to prevent any rapprochement between Russia and Europe, they'll engineer the downfall of Europe. Divide and conquer. Then they can keep Russia out of Western Europe and stop Russia from expanding and taking its rightful place. They're willing to destroy everything to stop that.

A: Remember Plato's tale of Atlantis: The global ambitions of that empire brought its total destruction.

Q: (Joe) In a previous reference to Atlantis, you said that they ended up causing their own destruction because of their greed for energy.
Like an energetic hunger, energy weapons, or whatever... But that probably precipitated geological destruction as well. The two are linked.

A: Similarities abound. Money equals energy.

Q: (Joe) You said that previously, as well. Does that suggest that at least initially, a financial crisis first...

(L) The PTB could be having financial motives, but those motives lead to the use and expenditures of energies in ways that are supposed to protect or enhance or promote their financial ambitions but which are ultimately extremely destructive and hard to contain once let loose.

Q: (Joe) I was thinking that overtly, the first blow to the empire this time may come in the form of...

(L) Economic collapse.

Q: (L) And then that can lead to just rampant militarism. That is the usual solution to economic problems. Go to war and steal other people’s stuff. Okay, next?

A: Keep in mind that it all is part of the cleansing process.

Q: (L) Well... Okay. Next?
As to the above points made more than seven years ago, about economic collapse and militarism, we can now observe that there in the West have been economic manipulation in part caused by and done under the cover of COVID measures, self-defeating sanctions policies officially targeting Russia, and green agendas. There have also been covert DNA modifications under the pretext of vaccination, military efforts and downright sabotage of own infrastructure and production units. On that background, the statement "Keep in mind that it all is part of the cleansing process." is a helpful reminder.

Moving forward to 2021, the Cs repeated the statement they made in 1994:
"Greed is a sickness"
Session 30 January 2021
(L) So, clearly Trump didn't have the courage to do anything big and bold. Now the Deep State is in power via Biden and... Camel Harris. So, what does that mean for the world at large?

A: Chaos.

Q: (L) What is the reason for the chaos?

A: Fear of losing control.

Q: (L) Well, I don't understand. Exactly what do you mean?

(Joe) I was going to say that their fear of losing control has increased in recent years, obviously. But it's been as a result of their own actions, not as a result of anything the people are doing. The people are getting agitated and thrown into chaos because of what's being done to them.

(Artemis) They're shooting themselves in the foot over and over and over again.

A: Greed is a sickness.

Q: (L) And I guess you mean not just greed for money, but greed for power?

Q: (L) Can you tell us any particular way that this chaos is going to manifest?

A: Increased military intervention at all levels.

Q: (L) So despite the fact that Trump was so friendly and always playing up to the military, they really still didn't want or like him because he wasn't a war monger. Is that correct?

Q: (L) And high mucky-muck military guys are basically war mongers.

Q: (Joe) When they increase military intervention at all levels, is that a reference to it being not just foreign, but domestic?

Q: (L) Okay. We've already pointed out that they're shooting themselves in the foot again and again. The very chaos that they're trying to control is the chaos that they have created by their actions. Well, it's like in the book Political Ponerology: they don't believe that they can't do what they decide that they want to do, and they can't believe that they get the resistance that they get. They're like somebody in a house with 500 holes in the roof in a rainstorm, rushing one bucket all around trying to catch all the leaks. They're unable to read history or historical analyses and derive any benefit from it.

(Joe) The COVID thing is obviously directly related to losing control.

(L) COVID is all about losing control.

Q: (L) And they use COVID for just about anything they want to.

Q: (L) Well, before we jump off the topic of Trump, these people wrote to us. They call themselves the Leo Network. They were saying something about Donald Trump being the ruler of the "lower world" or in other words this world, and referred to him as some sort of trumpet…

(Joe) Trump-ets of the apocalypse. Trump, Trumpets… of the apocalypse...

A: Well, that is a bit imaginative, yes? However, we do find some humor in the expression: The last Trump shall sound!

Q: (L) The last Trump shall sound... And then what?

A: Wait and see! But wouldn't you say that the universal retrieval system has a sense of humor?
They were weakened by "good times" and "freedom" that permits the flourishing of pathology.
Discussing Covid, there was in the same session the viewpoints that the western countries have been weakened, and their leaders have become greedier and greedier.
(L) What are the chances that there will be open efforts to target and potentially imprison people who publicly dissent on major issues like COVID and lockdowns?

A: Very good.

Q: (L) They're already deplatforming them from Twitter, Facebook, and other social media. There's like an iron curtain coming down within the USA. It's a curtain against any truth or information getting out. The Bar Association demanded that Lin Wood submit himself to psychiatric examination. So, if you dissent, you lose your job, you get 'examined' by psychiatrists paid by the Deep State to say you're crazy, you get medicated, you lose your medical license if you're a doctor and you say anything contrary to their narrative about COVID... We're talking about the heaviest crackdown that's ever been since it is practically global! This is like Stalin, isn't it?

(Chu) And it's not just the USA. Europe is the same.

(L) It's the whole planet practically.

(Joe) It's mostly in the West. That's a good question. Why are so many of the strongest control measures being imposed in Europe and America and other Western countries?

A: They were weakened by "good times" and "freedom" that permits the flourishing of pathology.

Q: (L) So in other words, when you have real freedom...

(Joe) It weakens the people and it also creates a climate where the greediest have a free lunch so to speak. Those in power become greedier and greedier.

(Niall) Does that mean people in places like East Asia may escape much of this?

A: Partly.

Q: (L) I'd say they're a little bit overbalanced in the other direction. It's a real problem. It's a thorny issue that always returns, again and again and again. It's cyclical.

A: How true that is you have yet to see fully.

Q: (Pierre) You said it's cyclical. The two last occurrences of this cycle - I'm talking about plagues - was it the Black Death and before the Justinian Plague?

Q: (L) Look at World War I and World War II. It moves from place to place to place. You're trying to think of it in totally global terms. It moves around. I think that only now is it truly global, and that's because of our global communications and transport. But even in Justinian times, we can't say that everything was subjected to...

A: Not all places were hit in those times.

Q: (Andromeda) But they will be this time?

A: Close
Having moved in most of the previous excerpts in the realms of geopolitics, there was at the end of 2022, a discussion about an individual, Samuel Benjamin Bankman-Fried, who influenced by greed made mistakes that led to the fail of the company he had created.
Session 10 December 2022
Q: (Kinyash) Is the collapse of the Crypto Firm FTX somewhat engineered to further regulate and control the alternative financial markets in preparation for a financial reset? Is Sam Bankman Fried (FTX CEO) genuinely sorry for what he did in the name of greed, or is he just a well-tuned psychopath?

(L) Let's break that down: Was it part of a plan?

Q: (L) Well, if it wasn't a plan, was it just greed and he made mistakes?

Q: (L) Is he genuinely sorry for what he did in the name of greed?

A: No

Q: (L) Or is he just a well-tuned psychopath?

(Joe) Something like that.

Final thoughts
The topic of psychic health as determining the carrying capacity of the Earth can also serve as an invitation to think of a society where psychic health was considered a high priority. What could such a society look like?

Eh. I have been watching the walking dead unfold before my eyes for 8 years now. I remember, at first, thinking that Michonne's initial tactic (zombie friend and boyfriend chained to herself so as not to be tracked) was both brilliant and loving:-)
Some people think that this character represents all those people who, after the collapse of civilization, are still burdened by their past.

Michone before the collapse was a lawyer, she lived in Atlanta with her boyfriend Mike and her son Andre, both are attacked by zombies. Michone blames Mike for the death of her son. Mike survives, but is infected by the virus and after becoming a zombie, Michone ties him to a chain and cuts his jaw to avoid being bitten, but especially not to hear him. So she wanders around tied to Mike and a friend of his who had also been infected.

Michonne found and saved Andrea from walkers after the fight at Hershel's farm, and they spent the entire winter together, protecting each other as a close-knit team. There was no longer any need to be tied to the zombies.

It is until Michone finds a community that she is liberated of her past and takes responsibility for using her skills to care for the community.

After-all-this-time-surrounded-by-darkness-there-are-still-flashes-of-light-tiny-beacons-that-...jpg
So that's what I do every second of every day... for you, for us. I haven't given up and I never will.
Michonne.

Some people think that this character represents all those people who, after the collapse of civilization, are still burdened by their past.
I saw it more as a post traumatic reaction, from violent trauma. For a while she carried it with her (she wandered kind of in a trance if I remember correctly between the two chained zombies). For a while until we really understand what happened, and the extent of what happened, we carry the traumas with us, and to some extent they can even help us. Probably carrying them around saved her life as well, until it was time to let them go. And the separation from the trauma was also a trauma, if I remember correctly she was desperate because they had taken them out. An endless story of continuous trauma, and continuous processing, which in each case, also relates to psychic health.

I saw it more as a post traumatic reaction, from violent trauma. For a while she carried it with her (she wandered kind of in a trance if I remember correctly between the two chained zombies). For a while until we really understand what happened, and the extent of what happened, we carry the traumas with us, and to some extent they can even help us. Probably carrying them around saved her life as well, until it was time to let them go. And the separation from the trauma was also a trauma, if I remember correctly she was desperate because they had taken them out. An endless story of continuous trauma, and continuous processing, which in each case, also relates to psychic health.
Yes, I agree.

Each of these themes: overcoming trauma, networking, community building, etc. are part of the instructions of the Cs and which this session suggests we revisit.

Q: (Eboard10) In a recent session the C’s said that things are about to get rather "rocky". Is there anything we can do to prepare for what's to come?

A: All instructions given up to present may be reviewed.

(Quoting "brandon" )

On what 4D might be like...
Damn it, I wish we could all spend an afternoon there just so we'd understand it all :lol:

Well here's one bit I remembered:
Q: (L) Jan and I are very curious about artistic expression at 4th density. We experience art and music in a very positive and moving way, most of us, in this realm, and sometimes music can be very sublime and very transforming. It can move one in a lot of very unusual ways. What is it like in 4th density?

A: In 4th, you can "see" sounds and "hear" colors, for example.

Q: (L) Is this, now you guys just calm down when I ask this question... (F) I know what you are going to ask... (L) No remarks, okay? Many years ago when I was a child of the 60's and 70's, I tried some LSD. (T) I know exactly what you are going to ask, yeah, because I've seen it too! (J) Yes. (L) In a major way! Geometric patterns and colors manifested with music. (T) Yes! (L) Is this what we are talking about here?

A: Bingo!

Q: (L) So, in other words...

A: The answer to your next question is yes, you experienced a bleed through of 4th density.

Q: (F) In other words an acid trip is like a glimpse into 4th density. (L) Do you recommend this method for accessing this type of reality.

A: Open.

Q: (T) Well, the problem is that some people would want to do that all the time and not work on doing it in a natural way.

Q: (T) And other people would use it and abuse it and use it as an excuse. (J) And damage themselves. (L) Yes, it is obviously something that has to be very carefully handled. We can't encourage this.{My experience with it was not extremely pleasant, to put it mildly and I never let anybody talk me into something like that again!} (J) Is that like the concept of adding additional dimensions to the 3 we normally experience?

A: Yes. 4th level density implies and additional dimension of experience, doesn't it?

On "seeing" patterns in music, and patterns behind the patterns, through hypnosis:

Thanks for this beautiful session. It was also a good explanation for the haarp debate in the mainstream media in Turkey. In fact, it's part of the program to deflect and make people accept that they are powerless. It is also very functional to point out external forces within the government as the cause of all disaster. Corruption and incompetence are handy explanations for external forces .

In addition, in a recent session, the Cassiopaeans stated that they achieved a success of 4 out of 10 for the current plans of the kh forces. Kh's wishful thinking seems to be the greatest luck for humanity. Who can control life 100 percent? I hope to see what comes in between.

A: In 4th, you can "see" sounds and "hear" colors, for example.

Q: (L) Is this, now you guys just calm down when I ask this question... (F) I know what you are going to ask... (L) No remarks, okay? Many years ago when I was a child of the 60's and 70's, I tried some LSD. (T) I know exactly what you are going to ask, yeah, because I've seen it too! (J) Yes. (L) In a major way! Geometric patterns and colors manifested with music. (T) Yes! (L) Is this what we are talking about here?

A: Bingo!

Q: (L) So, in other words...

A: The answer to your next question is yes, you experienced a bleed through of 4th density.

Q: (F) In other words an acid trip is like a glimpse into 4th density.
I'd forgotten this one - thanks! When reading the thread yesterday, I wondered if drug trips like this might be analogous to 4D experiences in any way. By extension, the same might apply to various mystical experiences not using drugs.

Somewhat similarly, when people have NDEs, they describe a type of disembodied awareness that is very different than ordinary waking consciousness. And they don't seem to have much trouble adjusting to the strangeness.

The thing about all these states is that they're immediately recognizable as out of the ordinary. I would guess a shift into 4D awareness would be similar. So when in a 4D state, it will still be recognizable as 'not our ordinary level of awareness,' but not so strange that it is completely outside of our frame of reference. (Makes me wonder if animals like pets catch glimpses of 3D awareness.)

Last edited:
The things about all these states is that they're immediately recognizable as out of the ordinary. I would guess a shift into 4D awareness would be similar. So when in a 4D state, it will still be recognizable as 'not our ordinary level of awareness,' but not so strange that it is completely outside of our frame of reference. (Makes me wonder if animals like pets catch glimpses of 3D awareness.)
Given a longer lifetime, what the C’s mentioned could be 300-400 years. One could naturally build their receiver and gain more awareness in a way that wasn’t as disruptive as dropping LSD.

Ears are probably designed to “see” sounds if you look at how they convert sound waves into the signals to your brain. Maybe that ability just gets turned on in a natural way. It’s one reason studying the design of the body could be important, you become aware of what the possibilities are in the design and then if things get turned on naturally it wouldn’t be as disruptive.

Ear design is discussed in Arthur Firstenberg’s book, The Invisible Rainbow. There’s also another book called the Electro Model of the Auditory System by George Offutt, but it’s out of print and even Arthur Firstenberg didn’t have a copy when I asked him. There might be clues there to what the C’s are alluding to.

Back
Top Bottom