Trans madness: jokes & memes

:lol:

322863058_685358653043979_3576837561530105563_n.jpg

This is from a post made on Telegram.
It’s becoming obviously clear that essence downloads of demonic, trans dimensional entities is happening to these weak, wounded, mentally broken people.
Souled or Organic Portal, they are doomed.
Being witness to this chapter of history is getting extremely testing.

USA, transgender woman removed her ears and nostrils to look like a dragon:
A5F58B0C-DDC5-4E21-B149-C7ECADAC83BC.jpeg
Timat Eva Medusa from Arizona who was born a son named Richard Hernandez said that her journey began when she had a dream about snakes.

Even though her actions are extreme she went to the trouble of investing a considerable amount of money in an operation that would make her tongue split and remove her ears and nostrils en route to the dragon figure she believes is her true self.
@auraxchan

Yeah, what happened to you/us gay "guyz",
i mean seriously....

6jgfmfxijm861.jpg

I am probably considered to be a traitor among my (gay) kind, but seriously... what is all this; what have things turned into ? There was a time when gay guys were generally more on the masculine side... (unless you belonged to the hard-core disco bolls, flashing with your finger nails) But generally spoken, guys were still guys. And today ? The big guys turn into the opposite, it seems.

One thing I don't understand: If gay guys like guys, but the gay guyz are more and more turning into girly creates... Does that make us heterosexual again ? :lol:

There is another joke i saw the other day, an internal joke, so to speak. It was depicting how the gay world seem to work; e.g. how gay guys promote themselves to the outside world / to others - vs - how things are behind the facade:

So, the big, hunky, macho guy in reality leans towards being the squeaky, softy "bottom" (passive) while the small guy axels the roll of "top" (active). WTF ? It's like false advertising - but hey - like everything else these days, right :umm::rolleyes:

I am probably considered to be a traitor among my (gay) kind, but seriously... what is all this; what have things turned into ? There was a time when gay guys were generally more on the masculine side... (unless you belonged to the hard-core disco bolls, flashing with your finger nails) But generally spoken, guys were still guys. And today ? The big
Yes, Pan, that is how it was. I have 5 brothers and the oldest and youngest are gay....what's the chance of that?....My oldest brother is in his late 70s and I used to go to all the 'clubs' with him. The 'men were men.' In fact, the really flamboyant men were not taken seriously. My youngest brother (M), who I'd describe as Woke, is ridiculous; so much that my oldest brother can't stand him....He says M makes gay men look silly.
You're no traitor to anyone!
Hugs 💖

Yeah, what happened to you/us gay "guyz",
i mean seriously....

View attachment 70089

I am probably considered to be a traitor among my (gay) kind
Pan you're just a traitor to the LGBTQZZ lobby, so it's okay😁. Plus you're not a millenial so you can always play the "I'm too old for this crap" card.

As for young gay men acting like a caricature of a woman...maybe they think it's easier being a woman because all she has to do is to be pretty !! These types have often a pretty demeaning view of women. But yeah I don't get the logic either, taking on the (often the worst sides) of feminity to get a guy, who is attracted to males and so, logically, will tend to be attracted by masculine qualities🤷🏻‍♀️

And being a true man is difficult! You have to be strong, reliable, stable, responsible, having a minimum of intellectual and emotional intelligence... That's too much work for them!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom