Potential Food and Energy Shortage Across the World

Meanwhile Europe appears to gleefully go forward with this $7.5 billion tunnel: it’s expected to open for traffic in 2029. :nuts:
The budget for the project currently stands at USD $7.5BN. Half a billion dollars of that is coming from EU subsidies, and the rest is coming from a loan by the Danish state meaning it won’t cost Danish taxpayers a penny.
:huh:
IN A QUIET corner of the Baltic Sea, a sleepy German holiday island is about to be transformed by one of the largest infrastructure projects in the world.
:shock:
The island of Fehmarn sits just off the mainland of Germany and is separated from the south coast of Denmark by a 20-kilometre stretch of water known as the Fehmarn Belt. Construction is underway on a tunnel between the two countries that will provide the missing link in a transcontinental highway which will move hundreds of thousands of people a year and generate billions of dollars in revenue.
In which world do these authorities live in??

I wonder what is the real state / financial & infrastructural outlook of this project, past this media saliva-storm.. knowing that German & EU industry is considering to move to the US, because energy costs of operations are getting insane.
Construction engineers in the YT-video comment section keep swooning with uuhs and aahs.

Meanwhile Europe appears to gleefully go forward with this $7.5 billion tunnel: it’s expected to open for traffic in 2029. :nuts:

:huh:

:shock:

In which world do these authorities live in??

I wonder what is the real state / financial & infrastructural outlook of this project, past this media saliva-storm.. knowing that German & EU industry is considering to move to the US, because energy costs of operations are getting insane.
Construction engineers in the YT-video comment section keep swooning with uuhs and aahs.
Interesting method for increasing useful real estate, anyway. Some possibilities are even disturbing. I don't think it will stop with this as our governors like new toys too. There always seems to be plenty of money for some things, while ordinary people go without just for the basic things they need.

Do you know these crackers?

Stoned Wheat Thins.jpg

These were my mom's favourite cracker and were very popular in North America (at least. I don't know if they were sold internationally.). Easy to find. Every grocery store had them. About 1 1/2- 2 months ago, I noticed that they were disappearing and not being restocked. I thought it was just a shortage but, finally, I went online to see if I could find out what was going on. The only info I found was on a reddit from 3 months ago where people all across the States were noticing a shortage.

A post from 2 days ago pretty much closed the thread:

Unfortunately, I chatted with Mondelez Customer Care and they are in fact discontinued. The last batch was shipped to stores a few weeks ago. Pour one out for my favorite cracker.

There was no explanation as to why, but to discontinue a very popular, longstanding (I remember eating these in the 80's) and versatile cracker is bizarre. There is no acknowledgement at all from Mondelez, or any talk at all anywhere else that I can find. It just quietly went away.

Another food processing plant sabotaged and burning down: from TheGatewayPundit.com
Fire Breaks Out at Saginaw County Grain Elevator – Fire Could Burn for Another Week – Latest Fire at a Food Processing Plant
Firefighters in Saginaw County worked all night after a fire broke out in a grain silo at an elevator in Hemlock [Michigan]....

The article provides a map of plant damage/destruction (below) and a List of food/meat/grocery/animals/farms/auto/Rx-meds/building/chemicals/fuel/water/energy destroyed/damaged -- 2021 & 2022 on-line and in pdf format.
food-processing-fires.jpg

Last edited:
Another food processing plant sabotaged and burning down: from TheGatewayPundit.com
Fire Breaks Out at Saginaw County Grain Elevator – Fire Could Burn for Another Week – Latest Fire at a Food Processing Plant
Firefighters in Saginaw County worked all night after a fire broke out in a grain silo at an elevator in Hemlock [Michigan]....

The article provides a map of plant damage/destruction (below) and a List of food/meat/grocery/animals/farms/auto/Rx-meds/building/chemicals/fuel/water/energy destroyed/damaged -- 2021 & 2022 on-line and in pdf format.
View attachment 68407
Looking at the map above, the US is getting hammered...And I think ppl will become aware of this, like now.

Since my son died, I have had to order groceries online. One thing I noticed is that a lot of packaged goods are old/stale. This morning, I went to put in my weekly order and 24 of 26 items...basics: milk, bread, eggs, and other....are unavailable....this is a first. I found out early, don't order on the weekend, mid-weekdays there has been little problem ordering...I have been ordering on Tue or Wed. Sometimes, you'll be asked to substitute an item, but this is ridiculous. My entire order unavailable and no substitutes offered?

Back in the day, when the food processing facilities fires began I was wondering about few things. Like the Taylor Farm thing. They do/did salads, veggie mixes and such. What could possibly be burning for 16 hours when the veggies contain 80-90% of water. Meat processing plants? OK, fat burns quite hot and quite a long time, but meat itself doesn`t really due to high water content. So again what the heck? Then the grain mills, this I do understand. Grains are being dried out with massive heaters and some are drier than the rest and from there its only a teensy bit to a fire.
Now when we know better that those fires and destructions are indeed following deviously planned schedule, it still puzzles me that people in general do not see the significance. Eggs do not spring to existence in the supermarkets, neither do chicken breasts or broccoli. When talking to the neighbors and other folks downtown, there is still this general hope that the government will make it right. On my question "just when exactly in the history has any government helped its people" follows deadly silence. And this is very rural part of the country, not middle of the large city.

Morocco: Massive explosion erupts at gas facility in Mohammadia

A massive explosion occurred at a gas facility in Morocco’s coastal city Mohammedia on Thursday.
Footage shared online showed an enormous blast sprawling several hundred feet into the air, with the sounds of screams among local residents in the background.
The fire is believed to have broken out at 7 pm on December 22, reported 2M.am news website.

No casualties were reported in the blaze. Five tank trucks were destroyed in the fire, according to the state news agency MAP.

Terrifying images from an explosion of a gas depot in Mohammedia. Thankfully no victims have been reported. Official statement doesn’t clarify to whom the gas depot belongs, but some circulating reports say it belongs to Afriquia (confirmed here in french) (gas company owned by Morocco’s prime minister)
1jRqumt7_mini.jpg

2M.ma
@2MInteractive
انفجارات قوية بمستودع تخزين الغاز بالمحمدية والجهود متواصلة لاحتواء الحرائق التي اندلعت منذ الساعة السابعة من مساء اليوم.
10:05 PM · Dec 22, 2022

An investigation has been launched to determine what caused the blaze.
Some nearby residents were evacuated temporarily while firefighters worked to extinguish the blaze, according to local media.

Shortages don't apply only to goods, it also affects labor in dramatic ways:

"In the Montauban emergency room, Elhana, 6, died because she was not treated in time. She died of cardiac arrest."

This is a terrible story and not an isolated case either. Reading such news and discussing it with different acquaintances makes us realize that we have to do everything with the knowledge we have to stay healthy and avoid ending up in hospital. On the one hand, it is no longer certain that you will be taken care of, and on the other hand, in the best possible way as expected from a hospital!

This is a terrible story and not an isolated case either. Reading such news and discussing it with different acquaintances makes us realize that we have to do everything with the knowledge we have to stay healthy and avoid ending up in hospital. On the one hand, it is no longer certain that you will be taken care of, and on the other hand, in the best possible way as expected from a hospital!
Parents should be asked if their little girl has been “vaccinated”. And yes, it is tragic that a child dies because of lack of help in the emergency room. I have a feeling that it's going to get worse and worse, since the health system everywhere in the West is anything but a health system. Especially with the excuse of the plandemia.

Clients at the Food Bank in Mississauga, Ontario in Canada have been in despair, and are asking about assisted suicide when they come in for food:

He is a shame. The only people who help people that live hard situations, the poor of the poor, are catholic associations. We know that politicians are idiots without even a little soul.

Back
Top Bottom