Session 10 December 2022

Check out these threads:

The second thread quoted above requires quite a learning curve and caution, but it shows the history as to why when COVID-19 appear, we already had stocks of old school stuff. We've already done the research before US biological weapons made it into the awareness of more people. They've been trying to parasite people since quite a while.

The third thread is attractive because it's all natural, but more expensive as well.

In the first thread above, the frequently used stuff is synthesized in a more updated format. A lot of people are still very reluctant to take old school mainstream antimicrobial and anti-parasite medications. From my experience, it has helped a lot, they're relatively safe to use and the before and after effects are remarkable, especially if you're or were exposed heavily to "parasites" or spike proteins (i.e. a heavy vaccination programs, shedding, etc.). You will notice from the first thread quoted above that in the end, most people participating in the thread got at least their own stash of ivermectin.

In my experience testing poop for stuff, often a combination of mainstream medication and herbal stuff worked best to eradicate parasites.

HBOT has rendered all those efforts from these threads pointless to some. It depends on each individual and circumstances. I do a combination of everything: HBOT; hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin during vaccination season. I also still use doxy and other stuff depending on the circumstances.

You can read the threads to get an idea, at least the first thread.
Will look at your links later when I have time.

In meantime, Ivermectin. Taken without food deals with parasites of all kinds. I have kept it and sometimes use it for parasites and sometimes for infection, taken with food.

Have also been cycling round getting a Hulda Clarke zapper. It was said in one of the transcripts with the C's that it could be useful.

This excerpt from

Here are some transcript quotes related to the zapper and also parasites.

JULY 8, 1995
Q: (L) I read a recent article by a woman named Dr. Hulda Clark, and she claims that all cancer, depending
upon certain variations, is caused by parasites.

A: No.
Q: (L) Well, if Hulda Clark’s theory isn’t it, what is the cause of cancer?
A: There are many causes.

FEBRUARY 21, 1998
Q: Knowledge Protects, Ignorance Endangers. Okay, we have this book about health that claims to have the
answer to all physical problems {Hulda Clark’s book}. Is it in fact the case that parasites are the root cause
of many illnesses such as diabetes, high-blood pressure, seizures, chronic fatigue, migraines, Alzheimer’s,
Parkinson’s, multiple sclerosis, etc. etc. which can be simply investigated and cured with her handy little
zapper? Is this the case?
A: Partly.

Q: What part is she NOT talking about?
A: Not correct concept.
Q: (A) Which of these listed things are really caused by parasites and which not?
A: Not correct concept. All mentioned are often wholly or partially caused by various parasitical entities,
but not always.
Q: Can this zapper that she describes, either home built or purchased from someone else, be effective in
killing these parasites?
A: Yes.

Q: How often do you need to use it?
A: Varies according to individual circumstances. If you look closely to the text of that book, you will see
the earmarks of channeling of STO NHI root basis.

Thank you very much for this thought provoking session! ❤️ 🙏
flowers.gif
So many things to ponder, as always! Wishing you all excellent health, a lot of happiness and a joyous holiday season! 🎄

Confirmation for the C's:
what they said about New Mexico and several other cases of cryptic geolocation / drivers confusion / crashes incidents / hyperdimensional sightseeing road-trip incidents / also how Bigfoot apparently makes people confused-lost, then people return from "nowhere".

! ** New TV-Show ** !

The Bermuda Triangle: Into Cursed Waters
Episode One.

Apparently Flight-19 wasn't the only incident. Proven by historical reports, pilots have frequently recount wormhole-incidents. Which pretty much matches, what the C's are talking about regards New Mexico and the 4thD future. Also that weird incident, where the young woman from the hotel / elevator ended up in the water tank.. Then the motorist incident recounted at the Chateau. Driver gets confused with the "Straight-Road - seen as - Curving Road". Also the fighter-jet "acrobatic pilot navigation" incidents / crashes.

On the Day Flight-19 disappeared:

Incident 1
:
(Museum received the letter in 1995)
Pilot instructor, who is out on a training flight east over the Bahamas and back. Same time when Flight-19 was getting lost:
We were on our way back to Miami, but we are much closer than we should have been. We were back 45 minutes or so early. There were a lot of clouds and we were in and out of them as we circled.
The.Bermuda.Triangle.Into.Cursed.Waters.S01E01.720p.WEB.h264-BAE.mkv_snapshot_19.49.764.png
From here:

The.Bermuda.Triangle.Into.Cursed.Waters.S01E01.720p.WEB.h264-BAE.mkv_snapshot_19.52.657.png

To here in a really short time:
The.Bermuda.Triangle.Into.Cursed.Waters.S01E01.720p.WEB.h264-BAE.mkv_snapshot_19.55.165.png
The only explanation he could come up with: their plane suddenly received "a mighty tail-wind" and they ended up 100 miles more West than they thought to be.

Incident 2:

Transcribed from a Lieutenant-Commander Wirshing. He was at Naval Air Station Fort Lauderdale, on the day Flight-19 disappeared.
Flew out of the Bahamas, went north and then
came back to "Fort Lauderdale."
except...
And as they came back to land, thinking they're landing at Fort Lauderdale.... They landed at West Palm Beach. Which was Morrison Air Force Base. They thought it was Fort Lauderdale. They attributed that to problems with their compasses. They had no clue where they were.
And these are all military men! Trained.

- We're starting to see some dots connected, right?

..and there is one more..

Incident 3:
Now, that night when flight 19 was missing,
Banana River sent out two search planes. Along with the missing Martin Mariner, a second rescue plane went after Flight 19. That plane also encountered an unexplainable navigational anomaly.
And they were flying back to what they thought was Banana River... ..
From here:

The.Bermuda.Triangle.Into.Cursed.Waters.S01E01.720p.WEB.h264-BAE.mkv_snapshot_21.05.975.png

But when they crossed the coast, they were in Georgia, which is very far away.
To here:

The.Bermuda.Triangle.Into.Cursed.Waters.S01E01.720p.WEB.h264-BAE.mkv_snapshot_21.08.525.png

(Transcript from videotime: 21:10)
- Georgia? That far out?
- Yeah, yeah.
- That's crazy.
- Let me see that.
- Wow.
- They floated all the way up the coast. Until they were in Georgia.

And they didn't realize it. Until they were on
their way home. No explanation as to why.
- "We discovered our mistake, when it began to break day on the wrong side of the cockpit."

This is even more bizarre. So we have three separate incidents..

So they go with a ship into the Bermuda triangle and radar-search the sea-floor with also a 3D-image-building camera system = Photogrammetry, which allows them to build a 3D model of what they find and rotate and zoom in & out & observe it in detailed 3D space before their eyes, to help them find out, what it is.

and they think they discover the engine from the Martin PBM Mariner (the first) search-hydroplane. No debris. Then their expert determines that it was rather a Corsair fighter plane with 99% accuracy.

But they also discover an unknown plane-material, with red-orange ceramic plates resembling space shuttle heat-shielding.

The Mystery-Wing: ??

Dive Target 2

The.Bermuda.Triangle.Into.Cursed.Waters.S01E01.720p.WEB.h264-BAE.mkv_snapshot_28.18.181.png

We had to go back to that mystery wing, because with the poor visibility, we couldn't really tell
what we were working with. We knew it seems aircraft-ish. But yet, we have some questions, of what that material was, those panels. So just to rule out this site and not have that nagging question in the back of our mind.

We wanted to dive it. I'd really love to put
another set of eyeballs on it, see if the
conditions are better. Today to see what it is.
- When I jump in, I realize the visibility is 100 times better than the last time that I was there.

{ -- They are trying to remove the sand from the very large "airplane-ish unknown" wreckage.. -- }

The.Bermuda.Triangle.Into.Cursed.Waters.S01E01.720p.WEB.h264-BAE.mkv_snapshot_31.13.447.pngThe.Bermuda.Triangle.Into.Cursed.Waters.S01E01.720p.WEB.h264-BAE.mkv_snapshot_31.14.638.png
- But we could tell that it was a very modern aircraft.
- But it looked bigger-- Significant-- - substantially, yeah.

- It was very unique, very uncommon type of features.

- We found more of these rubber panels all over the exterior. Substantially bigger than anything that we've been diving thus far.

The.Bermuda.Triangle.Into.Cursed.Waters.S01E01.720p.WEB.h264-BAE.mkv_snapshot_31.25.624.png
"..And then, as we uncovered more sand, we actually found, on top of these panels, this white --
It looks like just stark white, not even stained, very unique material..."

(This is "The Bermuda Triangle: Into Cursed Waters" - Episode One.)
The.Bermuda.Triangle.Into.Cursed.Waters.S01E01.720p.WEB.h264-BAE.mkv_snapshot_31.32.905.png
- There's actually tiles in place. And it's big. I mean, it's-- We tried to [indistinct]
cover another 6 foot, But it under the sand
and keeps going. It's a big part of the wing probably.
- The structure is huge. It's definitely an aircraft,
but I've never seen an aircraft like that before.
- Definitely, it's modern. I mean, we are
right in the shadow Of the Kennedy Space Center,
so maybe it's NASA-related.
- Wow.
- That was not the dive I was expecting.
- We need to talk to NASA.

- "Doesn't look aviation.. looks like an orange floor.."

The.Bermuda.Triangle.Into.Cursed.Waters.S01E01.720p.WEB.h264-BAE.mkv_snapshot_32.59.666.png

Two-times Shuttle Astronaut Bruce Melnick
to review the footage:

- What you're seeing there is--the darker stuff,
The orange stuff, that's the RTV, which
is room-temperature vinyl. And then some of
the white stuff you see there is foam silica tiles.
- What do you think that is?
- Well...
That's part of the Challenger wing.
- No way.
- There, you can see that--
- Wow.
- Whoa. That's amazing.
- Yeah, that's part of the "challenger" wing.

Reuters: Divers find Challenger space shuttle wreckage off Florida coast

November 11, 2022 1:26 PM GMT+1

Divers from a documentary crew looking for the wreckage of a World War Two aircraft off the coast of Florida found a 20-foot section of the space shuttle Challenger, which exploded and broke apart shortly after its launch in 1986, NASA said on Thursday.

The divers contacted NASA after spotting a large, clearly modern object mostly covered in sand at the bottom of the ocean and bearing the shuttle's distinctive tiles, the space agency said in a written statement.
The.Bermuda.Triangle.Into.Cursed.Waters.S01E01.720p.WEB.h264-BAE.mkv_snapshot_33.57.377.png
The explosion of the "challenger" space shuttle
was one of the most tragic incidents in the history
Of the American Space Program.
- Normal throttle for most of the flight, 104%.
- The space shuttle mission, and it has cleared the tower.
- Challenger, go with throttle up.
[electronic beep]
- Roger, go with throttle up.
[loud explosion]
- Flight controllers here looking very carefully at the situation.
Narrator:
On January 28, 1986-- - Obviously a major malfunction.
- The shuttle's explosion rained down debris
across 486 square miles of ocean. Over the following months, the U.S. Navy Undertook the largest salvage operation ever conducted to recover over 120 tons of wreckage.
But nothing new has been discovered for years, until now.

- Yeah, when you said this is the Challenger,
I mean, that gave me chills.
- I didn't know if it was folklore or legend,
But I know that there is stuff left out there because there was no need to recover a lot of
it when they got to the point where they found
what they needed.

- It certainly lies outside of the area that's commonly known as the bermuda triangle.
- Definitely, based on where the site is,
It's within the debris trail of "challenger."
(black is the Bermuda Triangle)
The.Bermuda.Triangle.Into.Cursed.Waters.S01E01.720p.WEB.h264-BAE.mkv_snapshot_37.40.258.png

Mike Ciannilli program director NASA:
- I have to say, you have certainly got my full and
undivided attention. And I'm always a little
cautious because, as you know, we've launched rockets for over 70 years. So there's a lot of
objects out there. After looking at the object
in greater detail...

[exhales]

You've discovered Challenger Space shuttle mission, and it has cleared the tower.
- When was the last time anything significant
Of Challenger was recovered?
- It's been a long time, right?
So Challenger happened over 35 years ago. The last time we had a piece come forward was back in 1996.

Last edited:
I'm doing one Ivermectin a week. Is there a similar protocol for hydroxychloroquine? I have both

Great session BTW!
In my case, I take at least 200 mg as a front line health provider and the one time I came off from it, I got COVID-19. So I don't risk during the high season. There's flu syndromes on steroids right now and why risk it, when it HCQ has been one of the most helpful drugs I've ever taken. In the threads I quoted, we have lots of information about it, especially the autoimmune protocol thread.

It was in the same / similar vein - as I also reported - around 2004 I suddenly became Tele-Empathic for at least a minute and became able to directly receive the feelings+thoughts of my angrily arguing colleagues, couple meters away from me.

At that time the C's mentioned a phenomenon "growing out of your shoes" and it definitely felt like that! Weird consciousness-expansions
That is an interesting memory. I had to find it.

Session 23 February 2002:
Q: (R) Okay, that makes sense. (L) It does? (V) Okay then tell me. (R) Okay. It's like resonance. If the environment has a particular frequency ... hmm ... (V) We were asking about the frequency envelope and what it is. (R) And it's V. And violet is high energy, right? The color spectrum right? [The group reviews the previous C's answer ... ] (R) Exactly, so it's a quantum jump. GROUP: Yeah. (R) Because you're at one level and unless something strange happens that's where you're at. (L) In other words - you emanate energy, the other person emanates energy, and the energy exchange is between you and the environment, and between you and the person and the environment, and your environment is maintained, and the envelope of energy is maintained around you. But if there is ... what? Fluctuations? (R) Ah! "Your awareness maintains a frequency emanation in concert with those in your environment." Hence, if your environment has a frequency that allows for a higher frequency, I mean, it always has the lower, but in some cases it can allow for higher. (L) They're talking about it being fluctuations in the environment. If somebody or something in you're environment is ... (A) But the question is - which properties of environment that we can describe in terms of ... (L) Well they're saying that the fluctuations are in V. (R) In concert with the environment. (L) And in concert with people who are in the environment. In other words, something is breaking up and you are no longer frequency bonded to the people in the environment in the same way; there is a fluctuation there. What is it called when you add too much energy to something? It becomes unstable. Your reality construct is unstable. That's what I would say. (R) You have a bigger marble that you can fit in a bigger hole if the hole happens to be there. (L) Right.

A: Rejoice! You are growing out of your shoes.

Q: (L) Your feet don't fit anymore! You need new shoes!

A: Basis: shoes.

I'm doing one Ivermectin a week. Is there a similar protocol for hydroxychloroquine? I have both

Great session BTW!
Thank you genero81for sharing your question, I'm about to get Ivermectin, but I have no idea how to take the pill or follow a treatment, plus I'm currently breastfeeding my baby,
-If possible, where can I check more information on how to take Ivermectin?

Thanks for another new interesting informations that give us more knowledge/light. So that we can able to navigate this uncertain times. And I don’t have any space or money to buy Hyperbolic oxygen therapy units. So, I am really exciting about possibility of oxygen rich environment in near future.
Hmm, I'm on oxygen therapy due to a bout of pneumonia and covid-19, so-called:rolleyes: I'm receiving 2 liters per minute, 24/7, give or take when I have to check my mail or do laundry. I'll be on it, I think, until March. The oxygen therapy is supposed to heal my lungs from the pneumonia. Interesting to see its effects overall. Would it be similar to the hyperbaric chamber? Possibly?

There was a time when I was reading the Nexus magazine, as well as the Morphéus one, it is in the latter that I discovered Denis Roger Denocla, I was not too interested in his works, and thus did not dig the subject at all, but for curious people I leave links to be taken with tweezers.
A presentation of his work, videos in French/English/Spanish.
Denis Roger DENOCLA – Le Savoir pour qui ? Le Savoir pourquoi ?

The first decoded extraterrestrial language, in French, here is a short translated extract:
4. Language in the Ummah texts
D21 :
"LANGUAGE AND CHARACTERISTICS
The words noted in this document are approximate graphic expressions of their actual phonemes.
D 77 | T1- 85/86 :
"LANGUAGE AND OUR LOGIC
Our first objective in thinking was to develop dialectical foundations, a logic that was independent of language, of language. This was of vital importance if you take into account the fact that our form of expression is bisynchrovalent and that the verbal codification of thought into two thought into two modes of expression capable of being phonetically simultaneous (one by a linguoguttural mechanism similar to the languages of the EARTH, and the other by a code that involves sequential repetitions of phonemes)".
"The first, DU-OI-OIYOO (it can be translated as linking language) uses ideograms in their graphic expression and ideograms in their graphic expression and groups of (esp: Voces) phonemes or connected phonemes represent concepts, values and concrete objects and even complex ordered ideas.
It is a vehicle for conversing about routine matters (domestic, technical, popularised macro-social language).
NOTE 4:
"...this type of language does not use "vocables or words": the propositions are encoded by aggregating the components of the sentence (subject, predicate and verb as you would say) into a coded proposition. Thus the proposition "this planet is green" is not a "word".
"Thus the proposition "this greenish planet seems to float in space", would be expressed in Thus the proposition "this greenish planet seems to float in space" would be expressed in our topical language (DU-OI-OIYOO) in the following way:
AYIIO NOOXOEOOYAA DOEE USGIGIIAM "
Ref.document: 104-1
"The stand-alone paragraphs in inverted commas are a literal transcription, taken as closely as possible from the original report.
This precision of the version in the language you are familiar with is understood with the grammatical and semantic additions that make it intelligible, since our texts are extremely synthetic, lacking the syntactic morphology you are familiar with, which makes it very complicated to decode them without a prior addition of verb forms, adjectives, etc."
D 541| T13 - 73/77
"Understanding our language is difficult for the rest of you because normally we superimpose within the same series of phonemes the same words. within the same series of phonemes, two simultaneous streams of expression. The modulation of these sounds and the repetition of phonemes is not redundant but constitutes a course of ideas distinct from that expressed by the that expressed by the pronunciation of words and their order.
D 41-1 :
"We will try by all means to freeze for you in Spanish the acoustic image of our expressions, although in the of our expressions, although in the majority
DeepL.
https://morpheus.fr/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/premier_langage_e_t_decode.pdf

On the other hand I have not come across anything about telepathy in this alien language.

To come down to earth a bit, melancholic people would be more serene in the face of catastrophic type events.
For those like me who have not yet seen this film by Lars von Trier:

And here watch this spoiler if you want to know the ending, but don't have time to watch the whole movie yet:

This ending reminds me of a Cass' session, where it's all about being there for the others.
And that it is not at all a question of physicality, but that the answer is that it is a question of the soul from the beginning.

Thank you all for another eye opening session!

Some great questions asked, and some even better remarks made to help me and my family stay as vigilant as possible. It’s truly appreciated how much you guys work to aid us through such stressful times.

I have no idea what I’d do without this forum, this community, and all of you! ❤️
Ditto!
Once more, thank you for keeping us aware of our choices in these challenging times! May we all be excellent to others, always!

Have also been cycling round getting a Hulda Clarke zapper. It was said in one of the transcripts with the C's that it could be useful.
I don't know if there is a forum about the zappers from Beck, Clark, etc. If there is one then forgive me for posting this here.

I built several of these in the 1990s. I can say that they do have an effect that is pretty much immediate. I based my thoughts on the patent from the Albert Einstein School of medicine using the Beck circuit that I modified to allow variable frequencies.

I still have a handful of them but they are not functioning and I haven't gotten around to repairing them.

Back
Top Bottom