Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

Couldn't find that one posted here, so here's the newest "prank call" with Polish president Andrzej Duda (in English) regarding "Russian missiles" that fell on Polish ground:
Apart from the sad fact, that Poland doesn't have counterintelligence (it's a 2nd prank call by these two gentlemen), I'm surprised that Duda sounded somewhat sober, and not as biased as he appears in the media. It seems clear that they are shaping public opinion, by leaking that the missile was Russian ("Russian made"), leading to an emotional reaction by short-circuiting the thought processes of brainwashed population, but I'm really glad to hear his reservations about the Ukrainian government's position.

NATO has run out of arms supplies. Ukrainian logistics infrastructure is down. Huge loss of manpower.
And at this time there is alarm all over Ukraine(23.11.2022 13:30 Moscow). Missiles are flying, which ended in March.
Explosions are reported all over Ukraine. Russian missiles are successfully hit by objects of critical energy structure.
Podolyak tweeted yesterday that Russia is pleading for talks. It seems that to reinforce their intentions, Russia launched rockets into Ukraine. Explosions in all big cities, no electricity and water.

upd:
1. Kyiv, Lvov, Odessa, Lutsk, Dnepropetrovsk, Nikolaev, Kharkov, Sumy, Rovno, Krivoy Rog and part of Moldova with Transnistria, including Chisinau, are de-energized. Earlier it was reported about the problems at the South-Ukrainian nuclear power plant.

2. In Kyiv, TPP-6 and PSP were hit. In addition to emergency blackouts, the subway was partially stopped.

3. In a number of regions of Ukraine, there are serious interruptions in cellular communications and the Internet. This is in addition to emergency power outages.

Last edited:
"This is how "filtering" takes place in Kherson. Neighbors point Ukrainian security forces to "supporters of the Russian world.""

Diplomat presses UN to clearly assess execution of Russian POWs​

"I think that UN Secretariat officials need to make a decision, either stating once and for all that they stand for all good things and oppose all bad things, or adopt an unbiased and impartial approach to various developments based on their responsibilities and mandates," Maria Zakharova pointed out"

MOSCOW, November 23. /TASS/. "The United Nations should provide a clear assessment of the execution of Russian prisoners of war by Ukrainian troops instead of hiding behind common phrases, Russian Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova wrote on Telegram on Wednesday."

"Look at how wordy, specific and proactive they were with regard to the events in Bucha. However, this time, they are hiding behind common phrases in order to avoid making an assessment of facts," she added."

"This is how "filtering" takes place in Kherson. Neighbors point Ukrainian security forces to "supporters of the Russian world.""
World War II returned to these lands because the "benderas" and OUN UPA were not cleared after the end of World War II. The seed of Nazism, which had settled in western Ukraine after the war, was nurtured by the forces of Western intelligence agencies.
Denunciations, torture, policemen, executions returned.

All residents of Kherson were urged to leave the city.
Now those who remained on the right bank ended up in Nazi-occupied lands.

Now those who want a neighbor's land or house will reporting/inform.
Domestic conflict? Denunciation of a neighbor.
Young people without money will try to make money on denunciations - $ 100, it seems.

It is difficult to judge these people: in a city without electricity, water, brainwashed work.

Tragedy.

I'm not judging anyone, these are the realities.

For those who are interested, I can explain the difference between benderas and banderas.

A few years back I was reading a book about the Inquisition. One of the points that stood out to me was that when the Priests decided that an area was deserving of a look-see. People were sent ahead of them to look for people in the village who "just might" be devils, witches, apostates and the like. It went like this: someone rats out their neighbor for being suspicious, 2) said person get arrested and held for questioning and never returns. 3) all properties and assets of the accused were seized and split 3 ways. 1/3 to the snitch, 1/3 to the local government, and 1/3 to the Church. It's pretty easy to see how effective the process was for the government and the church to prosper. Not to mention the evil, thieving, creeps to thrive and take power in the village.

Last edited:
Couldn't find that one posted here, so here's the newest "prank call" with Polish president Andrzej Duda (in English) regarding "Russian missiles" that fell on Polish ground:
Apart from the sad fact, that Poland doesn't have counterintelligence (it's a 2nd prank call by these two gentlemen), I'm surprised that Duda sounded somewhat sober, and not as biased as he appears in the media. It seems clear that they are shaping public opinion, by leaking that the missile was Russian ("Russian made"), leading to an emotional reaction by short-circuiting the thought processes of brainwashed population, but I'm really glad to hear his reservations about the Ukrainian government's position.
For me personally, it is shocking that Duda(Juda as we call him in Poland) is knowingly lying and pretending to the Poles as a patriot. He is aware of the alleged threat from Russia and is thoroughly aware of it. Who do you have to be to be able to lie in front of 38 million Poles in Poland and 12 million abroad and still count on an act of favor from the nation in case of a slip-up while collecting , "30 pieces of silver" every month for almost 4 years?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

For me personally, it is shocking that Duda(Juda as we call him in Poland) is knowingly lying and pretending to the Poles as a patriot. He is aware of the alleged threat from Russia and is thoroughly aware of it. Who do you have to be to be able to lie in front of 38 million Poles in Poland and 12 million abroad and still count on an act of favor from the nation in case of a slip-up while collecting , "30 pieces of silver" every month for almost 4 years?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

He took the job to lie - that is his job.

At the same time, I am thinking - they do show us/teach us, where things can go, and do go. This way, we understand the system better we are living in, puncturing the pink eye glass illusions, we (people) used to look upon the world's politics and staged whereabouts. I mean... how else do we learn lessons ground-up ?

EU parliament brands Russia ‘state sponsor of terrorism’​

"It also urged EU members to initiate “a comprehensive international isolation” of Russia and “to swiftly complete its work on a ninth sanctions package.”

Russia is not ‘state sponsor of terrorism’ – US ambassador​

“The designation of a state sponsor of terror in terms of the way US law defines it is not a good match for Russia here,” Van Schaack told journalists. He added that Washington is currently “exploring other potential designations” that would allow it to potentially impose further sanctions on Moscow."

"According to Van Schaack, such a label would not be necessary since the US is already “utilizing our sanctions to an incredible degree.”

No comments
Prigozhin submitted an "information case" to the European Parliament (PHOTO, VIDEO)
23.11.2022 - 23:03

Yevgeny Prigozhin, on behalf of the Wagner PMC, submitted an "information case" to the European Parliament.

Earlier, Prigozhin, answering a question from journalists about whether he had heard about the initiative of MEPs to call on the European Union to recognize the Wagner PMCs as a terrorist organization, said the following:

"Today I held a meeting of PMC commanders "Wagner“ and told them this sad news. I don't know what law the European Parliament is guided by, but according to our legislation, from today we declare the European Parliament dissolved. But before this procedure comes into force, I have been instructed to submit an information case to the European Parliament."

As can be seen from the published footage, Prigozhin fulfilled his promise by handing over a sledgehammer with an engraved logo of the Wagner PMCs and traces of "blood" on the handle.
https://rusvesna.su/news/1669233805

Although why no comments?
Prigozhin's harsh "joke" clearly refers to the story of Nuzhin, who betrayed Wagner and paid for it. I think the message here is that if you want to see terror here, then you will see it. You will see it first and in person.
I am far from judging who is worthy of getting a sledgehammer on the head and who is not, but everything that has been happening lately with Russia, and Wagner is part of Russia anyway, makes Russia defend itself. But the forms of protection can be different. You can start your SMO, acting "with one hand and one foot", or you can personally catch and smash their head with a sledgehammer, especially when you have already been called a terrorist in advance. A sledgehammer here could be the same deterrent as a nuclear weapon.

Хотя почему же без комментариев?
Суровая "шутка" Пригожина явно отсылает к истории с Нужиным, предавшим "Вагнера" и поплатившимся за это. Я думаю, что посыл тут таков, что если вы хотите видеть тут террор, то вы его увидите. Увидите первыми и лично.
Я далек от того, чтобы судить кто достоин получить кувалдой по голове, а кто нет, однако все что происходит в последнее время с Россией, а Вагнер это часть России так или иначе, заставляет Россию защищаться. А вот формы защиты могут быть разными. Можно начать СВО, действуя "одной рукой и одной ногой", а можно персонально поймать и разбить голову кувалдой, тем более когда тебя уже заранее назвали террористом. Кувалда здесь могла бы быть таким же средством сдерживания, каким является ядерное оружие.

NEW STAGE OF RUSSIAN ATTACKS ON UKRAINIAN ENERGY FACILITIES: MILITARY OVERVIEW ON NOVEMBER 23​

On November 23, Russian forces resumed massive missile strikes on Ukraine. The main targets for russian missiles are energy infrastructure facilities. So far, dozens of explosions have been reported throughout the country.

"Several targets were hit in the capital.
According to preliminary reports, Russian missiles once again damaged the facilities in the CHP-5 and the CHP-6 . As a result of the attack, several regions of Kiev were cut of energy supplies. Water supply was suspended in the entire city."

"Last night, large fire broke out at one of the substations in Kiev. Despite some attempts of Ukrainian sources to blame Russia for another attack, the station reportedly went out of work as a result of overvoltage. The energy system in the Ukrainian capital no longer manages with the consequences of Russian attacks."

"Mayor of Kiev Klitschko claimed in his interview to Bild that the local authorities will have to partially evacuate citizens from the capital in the case of a “bad scenario”."

Wave of huge air strikes reported in Ukraine​

"There’ve been emergency power outages in all regions of the country, according to national operator Ukrenergo"

"The whole of Odessa Region has been left without electricity amid the attack, local authorities said. In Ukraine’s second-largest city Kharkov, the subway system has been paralyzed due to a power outage, with people being evacuated to the surface, the mayor said."

"The South Ukraine Nuclear Power Plant in the southern city of Nikolaev has been forced to shut down all of its reactors, according to media reports. The plant became the largest in Ukraine after Zaporozhye Region, which hosts the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant, joined the Russian state last month as a result of a referendum."

"The local authorities have also confirmed the stoppage of reactors at the Khmelnytskyi Nuclear Power Plant in western Ukraine."

Back
Top Bottom